If you are buried under some ground, Being in a casket Having a cellphone

If you are buried under some ground, Being in a casket Having a cellphone

Do you think you have a person to request help? Except your parents.

I think don't have anyone.

will smith

911?

Well what u r fearing is that ur body can't control itself of the emotions u go through socializing and makes u forget things i.e topic of convo etc
U will be able to have friends by simply having the patience when talking to anyone of everyone in the universe
Patience is hard but so is winning
Good luck with ur training now fuck off with that bitch shit because there are many others like u that need guidence too. Get out there

Like they would believe that.
There has been cases where operators haven't believed all kinds of things.

Now no signal /bread

Jason Stathem

They don't bury you with anything but a cheap suit after they clean your body out and replace it with toxic and inert fluids. Pretty much they make sure you're dead. By killing you even more...

There is no need to be sad about this. No signal--just as futile as if you had many devoted friends and Liam Neeson dads.

Also, your family probably loves you and at least one person you don't know about.

Ummm....siblings

I suppose my girlfriend. I have so many people who try to contact me.. But i constantly ignore people.

And now, we play snake until death

I'd post in one of my group chats and my squad would roll up 15 deep to dig me up.

>But i constantly ignore people.
What if one is stuck in a shallow grave and you're their only phone call?
JK
I couldn't be arsed to go dig them out either.

Not WoW.
But a boi can dream.

Oh... Id probably apologise a few months after someone else rescues them. Then after a day of chatting... Ignore them for many more months.

Not everyone get embalmed and people do have things left in their places of rest.

Whaa? I meant like a fb group I'm in with a bunch of irl friends lol.

I don't imagine you would even get a signal on a cellphone.
First there is a hole dug in the ground next there is a vault placed in the hole. The vault ic normally concrete but I have seen some rich people pay through the nose for granite and marble. the next thing is the casket or coffin in some cases, lowed into the vault. A lid is then placed on the vault after sealant is added. Lastly dirt in used to fill in the hole and soil places on the top. If you are placed in a very nice memorial garden, sod is placed, most cemeteries leave the pile of dirt for a while

They don't give a shit about you faggot...
Live to learn coz youll never learn to live.

I want flowers!

Yeah you're right.
Fucking autist doesn't know what it's like to have friends lol

This is clearly a hypothetical question even if it's extremely unlikely. Just accept the premise or stfu.

This comment knocked me off balance, dafuq we talking about again?
Oh rape and shallow graves.
KYS

867-5309

Can I call you when I get buried alive?