I don't get you Cred Forums. Most of us would readily admit that we are perverted autistic monsters...

I don't get you Cred Forums. Most of us would readily admit that we are perverted autistic monsters, but we all seem to find solidarity and comfort in sharing our "feels" with each other. Is autism just a strange excuse for the antisocial lifestyle we live outside of Cred Forums? Or do we enjoy sharing our feels on the off chance that we do actually feel something?

If you want a feels thread, just ask. Don't make silly excuses

>its another Cred Forumstard not only too afraid to leave Cred Forums but also his room cries about being a bitch nigger episode

I'm genuinely curious about what you guys think. I'm an autistic loser who's bad at everything, even working out what I'm about. If I wanted a feels thread I would just ask faggot.

Its not that we dont feel we just interpret the emotions differently then the normies. Sometimes i wonder if being a normie would be a better existence

How do you think we interpret things differently? I wish I was a normie, at least then I could have a regular sex life, not the filth it's turned into now.

how bout you leave Cred Forums

Cred Forums fucking sucks and it shits in your brain

thats why you are so inept

everybody has emotions
almost everybody is forced to repress them

normies are genuinely ok with this. they have either pushed their feelings down deep enough that they don't bother them anymore, or they have filed down their experience so much that it doesn't emcompass anything that makes them feel the more dark and twisted emotions, experiencing only superficial 'happiness', cliched tropes of love and heartbreak, false comradery of sportsbruh, or feeling superior based on looks or social status

you either refuse to ignore the darker parts of yourself, or you have failed in repressing them. your only release from your misery is ironically joking about it in the form of dank memes. you must shoulder the burden of knowing and embracing the fucked up side of humanity, because suffering is the truth of existence and no-one else will do it.

BOOM

op plz respond i am despeate for validation

i don't has a autisms
i has a FUCK YOU
BURN IN HELL

Thats because we're gregarious animals and we need someone else, sometimes...

I am a completely different person outside of my own thoughts. I act confident, careless and happy while i'm actually really depressed, have alot of self-hatred and insecurities. If i stay alone for too long I go crazy. Talking on Cred Forums helps me with that.

I think most ppl on Cred Forums are confused angsty teenagers which seek to talk about their feelings rather to anonymous ppl rather than their own parents or friends.

It makes perfect sense. No one else can really understand whats going on in such a confused little person than someone who has been thru the same shit.

i feel ya
i have an amazing group of friends and none of them actually know me. they think i like to spend time alone cause im an introvert, when really i just get apathetic about having anyone in my life until i'm alone for a week, at which point i usually realise i hate myself

I just don't think you're right about the fact that they're only superficially happy. My whole family is full of normies and I don't doubt their sincerity for a second. Sure, their lives sound boring on paper, but they would never waste their time browsing Cred Forums and jacking off to animu. They like life, and it doesn't look like repression to me. I don't think we see any clearer than they do, we just choose to be unhappy?

No, the autism comes before the behaviour. You are here BECAUSE you are autistic.

why though?

I think we might have just been fucked up evolutionarily? Society these days is basically just a social exercise, and whatever job we might have been built for doesn't exist. Because we can't interact socially the way most people seem to we're just stuck wasting time and feeling miserable about our pointlessness.

nah man evolution has been fucked by society.
back a hundred years ago people could just pass on their genes by rape. not saying it's right or wrong, im just saying that anyone could pass on their genes easily in the not too distant past but that's now impossible cause of societal norms

>we
>not realizing everyone else is trolling
>lurk moar
Retard

Isn't that the same thing though? As social animals, when society changes and people don't adapt, doesn't that mean that the person who can't adapt fucks up? How could suicide not be part of natural selection?

>not realising most people here are genuinely fucked in the head and pretending to be ironic to fool themselves into thinking they're ok with their shitty life
>acting as though you're any better than the rest of us
>don't lurk moar, just leave

got me there

I stopped reading your post once I realized that this wasn't a webm of Brown Bunny