Let's aim for getting her over and/or sending tit pics, dubs picks what to say

Let's aim for getting her over and/or sending tit pics, dubs picks what to say.

Don't let me down Cred Forumsros

THIS DICK!!

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation. I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance. My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today. Please help.

Is that snapchat? Post her ID so we can contact her.

roll

Autist

one day i'll be hokage!

Im going to bend you over.

rolling

Pussy plocks

roll

nigger

Reroll

reroll

Tinder. You got dubs but that wasn't a submission. And nah, I don't have her Snapchat. Can post pics of her if you like.

rollin

Win. Fucking deliver.

rawlin

"That would make you my pray. honestly, I just got out of a bad break up. But if you wanted to fool around and see where is goes; I really think you are gorgeous and maybe it could turn into something?"
Roll

brawlin

get

Roll

WINRAR

kek roll

This
Roll

Didn't know Spotify had messaging.
How do you do that?

this

Roll

it's not spotify you retard, it's obvious that it's cpu-z

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

reroll

Cuck roll

I'm horny.

dubs already

roll this niggers

ROLL IT

Send her a selfie then say youre a predator

Rollz

Rollllll

shit nigga

WINRAR

Reroll

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

God damn it. This isn't gonna get tits.

This has my sides in warp drive.

OP is a faggot.

Im looking to see a perfect pair of tits.

will you give me a handjob for $200?

I would like to see your feet

send vocaroo of you singing this
'since i've been alone, oh my heart is such a mess, well i miss your tenderness, and i hope this will impress. wont you come on over? stop acting too cool for me. why dont you come on over, mallory'

would you show me those watermelon?

Reroll