Just imagine how badly Sanders would've destroyed Trump last night...

Just imagine how badly Sanders would've destroyed Trump last night. The election would've already been over this morning - I'm confident in saying that. The only reason Trump still has a decent chance is because Clinton is so terrible and untrustworthy. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sanders is a pushover. He's like that guy who tries to win rap battles without insulting his opponent

They're all awful

I'm almost never racist but Bernie really did lose because of a bunch of dumb niggers voting for shillary

It's hard to deny her that he had the love of the people and they would be wiping Trump blood off the floor if he had faced off with the old man

Right? He could have trounced him in the Disheveled Flopsweat category.

And come out of the gate with nigger cum all over his ass from submissive presenting to his BLM masters.

He would've summoned the corpse of lenin on Trumps ass. Gone full on hog wild. Unsuprisingly he also destroyed Trump on any and all popularity polls before being ousted by the demoncrats

It's sad because statistics show that one black community Is Forgiven and informed choice between Bernie or Hillary they would switch to Bernie oftentimes

Fucking voice to text...

America has been railroaded since Kennedy.

Y'all arguing over fake choices.

You ideologues will believe anything. Are the "people" all millenials wanting free shit and losers in their 50's trying to get rid of theirs still, is that really the "people"

Lmao he would have shuddered and fumbled every question, then said some bullshit about free everything and made the pink/blue / undercut faggots wet. That's about it

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

You are Russian to judgement, comrade.

Have you ever heard him speak? I have yet to hear a complete sentence leave his mouth.

>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) ag

There are so many paid Trump shills on the internet now it's ridiculous. I was in a theater surrounded by Great again fans. Literally noone there left that theater thinking somehow that Trump demonstrated the character of a presidential material level of candidate.

He's most likely a schill for Hillary himself at this point. Guaranteed victory for her.

My ideology is very far from Bernies new deal democrat one. But there's no doubt theres overwhelming support for those policies within the general public. Unfortunately the same people wanting back the good old social security will also believe anything an orange lunatic in a red hat says

Why are niggers allowed to vote? Was that some kind of joke?

he could not have destroyed trump more than clinton did.

How hilarious is it that who is inevitably going to be our first female president isn't going to win because anyone actually wants her to, but because the alternative keeps shooting himself in the fucking foot. What should be an awe-inspiring moment in American history, will just be a story of "Jesus Christ did we want her? No, but did we have any other choice?"

Clinton did win but Sanders would've buttravaged him completely

Bernie Sanders would have shot himself in the head five times before he ever got that far

this

i want her to win. i agree with her policies like 80%

this is what happens when you stop listening to propaganda on both sides and use a little critical thinking.

Really? What policies are that?

>sanders
>destroy anything
>aside from his own dignity
OK nigger.

Killing americans in favor of outsiders and starting ww3 with russia.

health care, refugees (not afraid of them), global trade, taxing the wealthy, money toward infrastructure, advanced manufacturing instead of shit manufacturing we sent to china, etc. etc

most of them.

i don't agree with her on guns, as i think they're nothing to fear either. but she can't do much about those anyway. and really i wouldn't care that much if she got some off the streets.

Excellent b8, mind if I copy it to troll in other threads

:(

Do you think she'll implement any of those though? I mean she presents herself as a progressive while her hubby pretty much killed welfare for blacks during his term, this while also presenting herself as a heiress to his policies

But that what she said.

It's already copypasta

Those may be he policies?
But do you honestly believe that she's going to uphold them?
Her paycheck comes from wall street and the obscenely wealthy
Don't kid yourself if you think she's incapable of lying and cheating to get what she wants
Just look how she cheated Bernie out of a fair primary
She's the status quo candidate and since there is more demand to change the status quo once she's in office she will enact laws to make it even harder to change things for the better

You must be either retarded or a piece of shit globalist if you think muslims have any place in the western world.
Yeah, health care is amazing, why wouldn't I want to pay money for the obese, chainsmokers and gangs of feral niggers to get patched up.

yes, way more than i believe trump will do whatever he's flip flopped and pandered about. sure.

Trump didn't shut the fuck up and let hillary even talk without being interrupted.

He even cut the pussy moderator off.

He needs a fucking shock collar on his neck, the same they give to dogs.

i just don't give a shit abuot them or their religion. the us has always accepted refugees and i think differences are good in general.

i'm not afraid of them. america already has mass shooter, most of whom were white. a certain % of all cultural groups are fucking insane and want to kill.

i could'nt care less if they cut off all welfare or implemented a way to get everyone housing and food for free. my life wouldn't change.

>look dad, i said nigger on Cred Forums!

I highly doubt you're old enough to vote

>Sanders

Hillary cheated Bernie out of the nomination and like the cuck he is he supports and endorses her. Reason enough he would have never been a good strong President. He's a bitch.

>voting for anyone on the left
>pls guberment increase muh taxes, I love poverty and we need more of the same

The only leftists I would vote for is Kropotkin or Bakunin, but they're dead.

There was a great moment where Clinton led him into saying something dumb by talking about how he took advantage of the housing crisis and he blurted out "that's business"

then he had to sit there and simmer while clinton listed all the horrible shit caused by the housing crisis.

and you could see it on his face.

fucking hilarious.

I would love to see a live debate between Bernie Sanders and Stefan Molyneux.

gonna need sauce for my sides.

You're right. He should have been our next president but we can't have nice things. Nice things are only for the 1% tbh.

Mass shootings are a very small percentage of gun related deaths, around 1%. At the same time muslims with extreme jihadist views are about 20% of the islamic population on earth, which is roughly equal to the population of the USA. Muslims rape women in europe, have child sex rings, mafias and all because of liberal koombayas like you and. You know nothing about the world and it's people. You somehow live under the impression that cultures with directly opposing ideologies can get along. Diversity is in fact bad. The more homogenous a group the better they work together and understand eachother.

>meaningless statistics

thanks for those.

america has laws. whoever comes here has to follow those laws. now rape wasn't even against the law really until 100 years ago. it was dealt as property damage before that.

so is it any wonder these shit holes look old world compared to the US? no. we have police and jails for a reason.

So you admit to not being of voting age then. Maybe when you reach the age of 15 you'll learn critical thinking and stop parroting everything you hear on Russia Today buddy

> facts are meaninglass
> laws can't be broken because you have to follow them
> le underage
> adresses precisely 0 arguments
You shills don't even deserve the 0,25 per post that you get.

Don't be butthurt user I was gullible as well as a kid, everyone is

the sad part is you have no clue why those numbers you quoted are meaningless

we need more statistics education at a younger age.

> ad-hominem
> dismissal without any argument
It's for all to see that liberals have no arguments, only personal attacks.

Someone needs to assassinate Hillary so he can get back in the race.

> laws can't be broken because you have to follow them

hate to break it to you but americans, born and bred, break the laws too. otherwise we wouldn't need police.

you dumb faggot

How new are you here?

Newfag can;t into greentext. And you guys call Cred Forums crazy when we say it's full of shills here.

>Finishing the sentece with "sad!"
you subtle bastard

i somehow suspect neither would run for office

is this a feels thread?

>because Clinton is so terrible and untrustworthy
About what?
She did nothing wrong.
Trump is the butthurt manchild playground bully.
I have no psychological block to voting for Ms. Clinton.

>the guys you speak of aren't shills
Whaaaaa?? there are no shills here
you guys are crazy
Cred Forums get out of my b/

>i want people to be unable to get proper health treatments because i don't want to pay with my parent's hard earned money

>i somehow suspect neither would run for office

It would be awesome if they did, though. I could envision them actually using their political power to abolish political power.

A man can dream.

silly appeal to emotions and false dichotomies

>implying there is only 1 correct solution to a problem

if only black people were obese, you'd have a point.

go to your nearest walmart and see for yourself though.

monkeys come in all shapes and sizes
gorilla, nigger, chimp

Fuck Trump. But you cant deny that debate was rigged for Hillary. 14 exclusive questions for Trump vs 2 for Clinton. NONE of Hillarys scandals brought up other than the emails/server scandal and she literally said "sorry" and moved on, and it was only brought up after Trump mentioned it. They grilled Trump on birtherism, iraq war, comments on women, taxes, nuclear, etc. But didnt mention benghazi, Clinton foundation, Clinton lying while under oath about how many devices were used on her server, who knew about it and had access to it, her ties with Middle Eastern countries and the tens of millions she accepts from them for political favors, her health and her literally collapsing on camera and being dragged off. They gave that debate to Clinton on a silver fucking platter. Trump shoulda kept being on the offensive instead of defending himself for 40+ mins.

>granting all the people the same rights, not about some bullshit issue but on being able to not be left to die
>emotions
not that is a problem to me tough, thank god i'm part of the european masterrace
mkay

This man was the last hope of America R.I.P USA

>If only black people were obese.
Apparently you've never stepped outside of your suburb, faggot.

Obesity rates are highest amongst niggers, with latinos coming hot behind. But i wasn;t talking about black obesity, but obesity in general. It's nice to see you're wrong even when you don;t have to prove something.

i don' tknow i'm on the fence about this. the human race needs to maintain strength and it we help every single person with everything, we're doomed.

i don't see a problem with the best people, the ones best adjusted to modern society, being able to get the best treatment.

yeah ive thought about this as well. looking at the nature of power and how it courrupts leads me to be skeptical about such progress though.

HA! worthless piece of shit

have a sage

Trumps an insane narcisist, he can't not make the entire debate about himself. That's what he's been doing the entire campaign, focusing on his own rather than Killary's fuckups

How'd that sage work out for ya?

Healthcare isn't a right, you're claiming that you have the right to force someone to labor on your behalf.

If healthcare is a human right, then it would be completely justifiable for me to use coercion to force a doctor to heal me without compensation.

That's what it means for something to be a right, we distinguish between rights and privileges to determine *when* violence is justified.

Healthcare as a right is inherently an argument for forced labor, i.e., slavery.

If you have a right to free healthcare, then I have a right to free cotton.

Once again, your position implies that there is only ONE solution to a problem--you either use government to rob people to pay for healthcare, or everyone dies and is miserable. It is a false dichotomy. People never stop to consider what makes healthcare expensive in the first place.

Like everything in life it should be meritocratic. We are not all equal and the bad/weak should either improve or die.

>you're claiming that you have the right to force someone to labor on your behalf.
yeah only the ruling class+state should have that right

He made it about himself cause his ego wont let him not defend himself. All those questions exclusive to him were attempts to discredit him and he had to open his fucking mouth to defend himself. Meanwhile Hillary won by just standing there and letting him defend his stances like some stupid cunt. Lets hope the next debate actually attacks hillary as well

More liberals that can't debate their side without name calling. Surprised you weren't called racist.

so you divide the world in "best people" and "the rest", and the best people are the ones that can afford the most expensive stuff.
i think we may have found the core of your complete and utter dumbnes.

You mean how Hillary has been using her campaign fund to promote trump by only talking about him at her rallies ? You are right, it's narcissistic to show why i'm a good candidate, i should instead try to smear my opposition. It's not like people want to know why i'd be a good president, they want to know why the other candidate would be a shit one.
Hillary smeared trump, trump build his campaign and paid no mind to her.
You jsut uncovered yourself shill.

Don't get yer hopes up. Even if the next debate somehow favours Trump he'll fuck it up by making it about him. Killary's team are reality-detached idiots but they know to continue letting him fuck up like this

first of all if you can't make it through the child bearing years wihtout expensive medical help you shouldn't be having children.

maybe we can make it so you can get life saving medicine but you must be sterilized when you get it.

>getting payed handsomly is slave labor

Kill yourself commie fag

>If healthcare is a human right, then it would be completely justifiable for me to use coercion to force a doctor to heal me without compensation.
you just described how hospitals works in the rest of the world, apart for the fact that dotor gets paid with tax money, just the same money we spend on EVERYTHING (army, building stuff, and so on).
Apparently, in your mind, the whole army industry and a good part of the building industry is "forced to work for free".
You are an incredibly uneducated imbecil.

>yeah only the ruling class+state should have that right

That is kind of my point--no one should have that right.

>calling hillary killary
>obviously paid troll on her behalf
Derp. Keep mindlessly defending your lunatic great leader

let me compliment you on responding to this with totally unrelated specific examples of scenarios that you just made up

where you born in a hospital user? have you ever visited a doctor? if yes, commit suicide right now since you're obviously too weak to live

The single fact that he's not in the dabate is proof enough that he'd lost to Trumpster.
You can't stump the Trump, you commie

That isn't what I said. I argued that the logical conclusion of the claim that "healthcare is a right," is that I could force a doctor to heal me WITHOUT compensation.

That's what it means to have a positive right, said right can justifiably be defended with violence.

yeah exactly. if you need medical help but you have enough money to pay for it your genes are valued in modern society in some way and i don't see a problem with that

as long as your medical defects are offset by the worth that society perceives in you.

if they like looking at you or watching you in movies and tv, if you managed to amass a decent amount of money, even if you've managed to get people to help you out, you obviously must have some value

> defending yourself when you're being attacked is narcissistic
> not a shill

>handsomly
real wages have recessed for the past 30 years user, people cant afford to live anymore. even if we were paid well like in capitalisms heydays, the nature of wage labour is that of force, either you work or starve, and if you try to make a living outside said system the state will sooner or later jail you

i mean you're right, the lower child death rate means a less robust human race in general. we should never have been born in a hospital

just like we should never have begun to correct vision.

but it's too late now and it started happening long before i was born.

>If healthcare is a human right, then it would be completely justifiable for me to use coercion to force a doctor to heal me without compensation.
Apart for all the other issues other anons have brought up, seems like you have also totally no idea of what the very profession of a doctor is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

well what are you waiting for? someone needs to lead the way

You think the doctors that operate on rich people don't live grand ? I wasn;t talking about theg eneral populace. And if you want to talk about that sure. Feminism and liberals are also to blame for people not being able to live anymore. Feminism doubled the people in the workforce, liberals brought immigrants in and now we wonder why it's hard for 1 man to live on his own when his salary is now worth 3 times what it used to be.

>you're right, every child born in hospital should be killed, that's exactly my point
what

i haven't seen a doctor in years. i'm perfectly healthy. got hit by a car last week on my bike, fucking brushed it off.

i own my own business and make a decent 6 figures a year.

while you're probably a fat fuck living in his parents' basement.

>Apparently, in your mind, the whole army industry and a good part of the building industry is "forced to work for free".

That is incorrect, I did not claim that those people work for free, they don't work for free.

I am clarifying what it means for something to be a positive right. If I say that healthcare is a right, I am claiming that it would be Ok for me to use violence to force a doctor to heal me without compensation, IF I chose to do such a thing.

That isn't what people do of course. When people say "healthcare is a right," what they mean is that, it is OK for them to use violence to take money from the people around them to pay for a service.

My whole point is that either instance is equally immoral. It would be immoral for me to force a doctor to heal me without compensation, just as it would be immoral for me to force other people to pool there resources to pay for things that I want.

What's annoying, is the fact that, the hypothetical person forcing the doctor to labor on his behalf without compensation, is actually more honest than the people who hide behind a false pretense of nobility or "public good."

"We can rob you because it's good for society"

The whole thing is just chicanery for justified piracy.

Instead of fixing whatever issue is causing the cost of living to be expensive, it is easier to use violence to rob your neighbors to pay for the things you want or need.

no idiot, learn to read. i'm saying it should never have started. we should have been fine with letting 2/3 of our children die in childbirth

but we didn't allow that. now we HAVE to be born in hospitals.

that's my point.

How the german political cabaretist Volker Pispers described elections in terms of a train:
> We're heading towards an abyss. Elections are merely a chance to switch out the driver only to then tell him "Straight ahead, full throttle" But you have to admire the media. Every four years, they manage to stage a change of direction on a single track.

this is so stupid i can't even reply. destinating tax money to heal people instead of spending them in drones and shit is violence now.
You really have no grasp on what the world is, and i seriously hope you keep living in your basement, because if you're stupid to that degree i think you just wouldn't be able to handle real life

somewhat true, while an increasing supply of labour power will lower wages, centrally determined wages and strong labour unions can under such situations manage to keep them high. its when corporations team up with the state to lower wages we get what we currently have. either way you should not be able to decide where people can live or not or if they should be able to work or stay at home, that is for insividuals to decide

nonsense. it's just different people make the money now. it isn't like it used to be. just being a white man isn't engough any more. you actually need a marketable skill

you can thank the internet.

believe it or not it's a good thing.

Your picture is stupid. The police are actually in place because of large corporations

>got hit by a car last week on my bike, fucking brushed it off

lmfao you couldve had internal bleedings. looks like darwinism really will take care of you either way

>we should have been fine with letting 2/3 of our children die in childbirth
yeah that instead absolutely sounds reasonable, why using that damn doctor black magic to not die?

if you can't understand why that's better, i can't help you out here. no amount of logic is going to get through that muddled brain.

Just because a doctor has the duty to heal the sick does not mean it is our right, but their burden to bear. Millenials are incredibly entitled.

American historian Howard Zinn also said that you can't be neutral on a moving train. Either you're content with where it's heading or you'll try to make it go the other way. Trains can go both ways ya know
(this does not mean you should fucking vote btw)

It is a matter of authority, i.e., coercion.

If you don't pay taxes, people can use violence against you to detain you and put you in prison.

Taxation is coercive, regardless of *what* the tax money is spent on.

Why would it be invalid for people to form voluntary socialist communities, where everyone pools there resources willingly?

Could I form a local libertarian society with like-minded people?

It seems utterly stupid to me that "society" has to be so overarching. Everyone dances to the same tune, and if you don't, you get punished.

let me enlighten you:
no one on earth thinks that using medieval methods for childbirth and getting 2 out of 3 them killed is better, acceptable, or just not plain moronic and criminal.

Executive power is an attribute of government. Those things have existed before corporations.

once you start using medicine to even be able to give birth, you'll never be able to stop.

we're just now realizing that.

>millenials
kek

I did like $ander$ to begin with until he made his game obvious. Appeal to rich regressives and duck out with their - and Clinton's - money. A socialist jew is still a jew nonetheless.

Stop implying you have any ideas of what's going on in politics right now.

wow, you jumped from the nazi period of adolescence to the anarchic period in just 20 minutes

t. Tumblrina
White men and asian men are still the most succesful people on this planet. The fact that the market is filled with skilles minorities and women who are happy to do anything for nothing is what has devalued the average white mans living.

>once you use fire to get warm, you will never be able to stop.

looks like one of those skillless white niggers has been triggered

sorry dude

that's modern "libertarianism" for ya

fire is easy. it doesn't require a constant level of technological advancement to keep it going.

All you fucking idiots saying Bernie WOULD but the truth of the matter is there had been debates far before the old fuck was pushed out of the race.

I am an anarchist.

I have the right to interact with other like-minded individuals as I see fit.

If people in Circleville Oh wanted to implement some form of anarchism (or any other form of organization), it would be our right to do so.

Forcing entire regions to follow the same form of organization is inherently barbaric.

>Bernies just CANT get over the fact that they lost

or we can just call it being a total idiot

Sanders got bent over by clinton, why would he do better against Trump?

>I am an anarchist.
>I have the right to interact with other like-minded individuals as I see fit.
>If people in Circleville Oh wanted to implement some form of anarchism (or any other form of organization), it would be our right to do so.
>Forcing entire regions to follow the same form of organization is inherently barbaric.
but then there's the real world

>get told
> y-you triggered ?
next comment you're going to be
>merely pretending

Holy shit, nigger. 330 fag here. Circleville is a fucking pasture.

because it didn't evolved, we still use wood to get our cars working, our house warm, and to send shuttles in space.

in a way yeh. the quest for comfort started there and ended up with you having an ipad in every bathroom....
>How far we've come
>down.

but the thing that really piss me off is all the time i have to wait for a lightining every time i want to smoke a cig

sending shuttles into space is not being born into this world.

you're too dumb tounderstand. move on.

>1500 yokel farmers
>muh new world order

Old school class war anarchist here, this just sounds like tribalism to me. The only way this could possibly play out is ethnically divided communities and decentralised fascism imo. One of the few good things about capitalism is how it brings different people and cultures together who would've normally never met

Damn technologies, i would have been so much better off without it! better to go complaining about it on the internet from my computer i use around 8 hours a day

>you disproved every stupid thing i said so you must be dumb, getting 2/3 of our children die is absolutely necessary, how can't you see it?

yes, it's about killing off the weak ones who's own kids would have even more trouble in this world.

i like how i've been between anarchist and extreme leftists movement for a long time, even risked to make time for it (ended up with 6 months of domiciliary arrest), and i know that if someone shouted something even vaguely similar to what that guy's is saying would have been beated up and left in the streets.

yeah, let's kill the (physical, and only at birth) weak people. who the fuck wants the next einstein of stephen hawking, in the end?
seriously, i hope you're trolling at this point, but the amount of effort you're putting in it makes me thinks otherwise.

you say like muslims arabs and europeans?

why don't you try explaining your genial ideas in a platform that does not include anonimity between is privileges, and try to see what people actually think of your crap?

what good is a keen grasp of relativity if the human race is doomed? because sooner or later we're going to not be able to keep up with the pace of technology needed to keep us alive, sighted and healthy.

look at sight. everyone needs glasses or corrective surgery today. that's not getting any better and it shoudl be a warning sign.

Yeah he would've for sure shunned out of my organisation for being a weird anarcho-nationalist as well

i have done it. it's met with anger sometimes as you'd expect, mostly from people who are already weakened, like those who need glasses. they get defensive.

>Circleville is a fucking pasture.

Nigger, we have pumpkins

You say that but its not really true. After all only 7% of americans actually voted in the primaries and it certainly wouldnt be a poorer black demographic voting but a more middle class white demographic.

Yeah, where I live cities are incredibly ethnically divised, which leads to tensions and mistrust. This is not good for obvious reasons and an even more tribalist version of this would be catastrophic

>the human race is doomed
>because i said so
>and the solution is to kill newborn babies
ok, you're not trolling then. Any chance that your name is Skeletor or Fu Manchu?

>people that doen't agree with me are weakened
>my physic is superior
>why girl don't see that

Or, maybe when tech gets better it won't be an issue

Technology isn't some static thing that doesn't improve

not kill them you dumb faggot, allow them to die if they're not strong enough to survive, yes.

i don't your faggot nick names, sorry

it's not about agreement, idiot. it's about needing technology more and more to survive. i'm not saying i'm stronger. i'm a product of the weakened human race just like you are.

and it may already be too late.

and how about all those od people needing medications? weak fuck. when the normal life span was 30 yrs and we lived in wooden houses, you won't see all this faggots needing medications around

medication and technological help after child bearing years is perfectly acceptable. so is fixing things that happen by accident like a car crash.

but any genetic issue before or during child bearing years needs to be carefully considered whether we help or not.

so we have to add self loathing to the picture. you're projecting all the unsatisfaction and delusion to the whole human race, just to not admit that the only reason you're a fuckup it's your lack of intelligence, commitment, or skill.
Take your own responsability instead of going full mental, user. that's a serious advice.

i rarely go to the doctor and i'm past my child bearing years as well as fathering two children already. i own my own business and make a good living.

thanks for your concern. i survive despite a weakened human race.

luckily i've chosen a woman who also is strong despite it.

>as well as fathering two children already
i assume you used your medieval method to let them out
>inb4 no man why i would do that