My girlfriend gained some weight over the year. Do you think it's awful?

My girlfriend gained some weight over the year. Do you think it's awful?

yes you should get revenge by posting nudes

It's not too bad yet but you need to tell her to get ahead of that weight gain before she balloons up.

Dump her.

She got more bangable. Now you can go balls deep like a savage and she can take it.

Not at all, celebrate over the bonus titties.

unfortunate, but she's still hot

You think it's awful but you want to see her nude? Hmm.

I prefer the right tbh get that fat ass beat up... but at the same time make sure she doesn't get any fatter otherwise you're gonna have some issues trying to stay with her, unless you like overweight girls then fuck it

I think she looked better on the left.

Small tits and ass and best tits and ass.

i mean nudes when she was not fat

1 year?
damn imagine 2,3 4 or 10 years

Its an improvement, she thicker than a bowl of oatmeal now lad

maybe squat to make her nice bum better and firmer.

Jesus look at those arms on the right. @_@

Is it a lot for one year?

either way.

she starting to become one of those she-has-a-cute-face girls

What's wrong with her arms?

thicc

I'd still bang her like a screendoor in a hurricane.

Oh hell no she is actually beautiful right now.

She can seat on my face errday that ass looks incredible

Should be back to his normal sissie self after those babies get dropped off at the pool.

>this

that's why i love girls like this

Married fag reporting in - If you can live with it and more then it's not too much. If her weight is reducing her attractiveness to you then hit the eject button now. They never lose the weight.

>some weight

The woman on the left weighs 50 pounds less than the woman on the right. If those photos were taken within one year, I'd be concerned for her mental health.

You'd think they see their fingers getting all chubby and think "I gotta stop getting fat"

Chubby fingers are fucking disgusting.

Just as retarded as the last time this thread was posted (last night).

aah julie

Isn't 50 pounds a little exaggerated?

It's not awful. At least she is confident and doesnt give a shit about it. Suggest doing some exercise together, like bike or trekking... But dont tell her directly that she needs to do exercise because she is fat, or she will give a shit about it and her confidence will drop and also her behavior.

Nope, a guy needs meat, we give the bones to the dog.

Fuck, mate.
After ten years you really should make up ya mind

fat neck beard here. Speaking from experience this man is right losing is harder than gaining

More cushion for the pushin op

This user knows. They never lose the weight. Every year, they just get fatter, and fatter, and fatter.

The cuntiness is directly correlated with their weight, too. Before you know it OP, you're gonna have to walk on egg shells around this fucking porpoise that seems to live on the couch.

EJECT!

What?

she's single you know

That's julie

my penis is getting mildly erect!!!!!

Who's Julie?

I think she looks better now but don't let her go overboard

The girl, dumbass

been there , done that

Haha where are you talking about?

No. The one on the left looks like dainty - 110-115. The one on the right is thick - 160-165. Hence my 50 lb estimate.

Perhaps the photos are misleading. Even if it's not 110/50, you know it's at least 120/35. That's a nearly 30% increase in body mass in one year.

That's someone whose life is out of control. Listen to this guy

Checked

eh she still looks alright

the left picture is form 4 years ago

4 year? Wtf are you saying?

No. I actually think she looks better, I prefer them thick.... but if she doesn't make major lifestyle changes 2 or 3 years of those kinds of weight gains will make her obese.

But that's Americans for you. Almost no one's weight is stable. Most of the slim people are younger teenagers (because you can get away with eating 5000 calories a day and no exercise when you're young).

By early 20s anyone who doesn't eat MOST meals lean and work out will gradually be putting on weight. And then by your mid 20s and 30s it's easy to take a good honest look at yourself and realize all of your attractiveness is gone.

Another couple years and that bitch will get stretch marks on her ass cheeks from shitting alone. The oncoming load will be sufficiently massive to induce contractions along her colonic wall.

Post her asshole.

Also, dudes in this thread don't understand women's weights at all. That is a 20 lbs weight gain. Maybe 25 lbs tops. And it's easier to see she has some chub in a bikini than a full dress (where she probably also had a bit of chub).

But, as anyone 25+ knows, 90% of people over 20 are gaining weight. MOST adults are fat, many are obese. It's rare to find someone who's even staying stable, let alone losing weight.

Post wins user so we can see what she's working with- looks good to me-

what nationality?

dutch

Nu even normaal doen

>By early 20s anyone who doesn't eat MOST meals lean and work out will gradually be putting on weight. And then by your mid 20s and 30s it's easy to take a good honest look at yourself and realize all of your attractiveness is gone.
I'm 20 and can't wait to gain some weight, fucking finally

Naam? Uit houten?

we're waiting op
ayyy

hou je kanker bek vieze rukker
Nee, zoek je eigen Julie ofzo droeftoeter

looks nice

Haha wat een taalgebruik. Waar ken je haar van?

School, jij?

Everyone's metabolism takes a major hit every few years. I went from chunky to regular sized once when I was 14 and once again in my early 20s.... All I had to do was watch the worst of my food excesses (fast food rarely, sugary treats rarely, soda almost never) and exercise a bit and pounds fell off.... Now I'm 30+ and trying to do the same thing and it's nearly impossible even with a fantatical low carb/low cal thing and a lot of cardio.

It's easy to be a slim teenagers and wonder why the fuck so many adults got fat, then when your metabolism halves around 30, you'll get it. Unless if you're eating most salad and chicken breast and running or riding bike fanatically, you'll be at best stable, but most likely slowly gaining.

But the first major metabolism slowdown hits 20-22 and you'll INSTATLY see all your high school buddies start looking puffy. In another 10 years, most of them are full blown fatties. Any girl that was once hot and curvy in my high school is now full hambeast, but I can't be too hard on em, I got fat too...

Van zien, ken haar niet persoonlijk. Jij haar wel?

Ze is kanker dik geworden door bier drinken en op der rug liggen... gasten meenemen enzo je kent het wel

she looks pretty damn good but if shes not careful shes gonna keep gaining wieght

ik zeg toch net dat ik haar ken van school, wat denk je zelf dan?

SOME weight? Is she pregnant? She is a fucking balloon...

Might need to give her the talk

Wat een klinkklare onzin.

If she drops 10 pounds she'll be perfect.

Hoeft toch niet gelijk te betekenen dat je haar kent. Maar zou je haar doen?

weten we ook meteen hoe OP eruitziet

She got fat in all the right places. Post more of your land whale

Hij is kanker gay

She actually has curves and tits now. She's pretty close to ideal weight but she needs to hit the Jim and keep it toned so it doesn't turn to cellulite. I would smash that until sun runs out of fuel.

Nope. Curves rock.

Niet OP, gewoon iemand uit de buurt

Nee, jij?

While I'll admit that she looks great in OP's pic (the fatter picture), I like em chubs.

And the reality of the matter is that type of gain around 20 years old is the beginning of a major weight problem. At this rate, by 23 she'll be pretty chunky and by 25, she'll be a hambeast.

Let me guess, in high school she was the girl that ate nothing but fast food and junk food, didn't work out, and always stayed lean? Time is usually not kind to those people. Their metabolism slows from crazy high to normal, but their bad appetite, laziness, and food habits remain the same so they start heavily gaining. Like 20-30 a year, which compounded by 4 or 5 years becomes a whole lot of weight.

Let me guess, in her family all the teenagers are really cute but all the women are full hambeast. And all you young guys need to heed this advice, all teenage girls become their mother in about 10 years, if the mother looks good, you've got nothing to worry about, but if her mom is a 500lbs Jabba on a cripple cart, she's gonna do the same.

post more current pics

Je zoekt een excuus om haar te dumpen zodat je naar je nieuwe vriendje kan

Julie Bartels is her name

I'm not sure OP.
Were going to need to see more of her to make a more objective opinion.

got any nudes?.... for science obviously.

Slim om haar naam te gooien hier, idioot.

Het was net al te zien op die foto niet alsof ik dat heb gedaan

OP dun goofed

trips for nudes

En die foto is verdwenen.

she looks like amanda bynes

This bitch should dump your ass for letting her get so damn fat

dus?

Fuck no, she went from Barbie-bland thin to phat-ass thick. You must love watching her flex ripple as you slam into her. Enjoy the weight, at least you're not stuck with a skeleton anymore!

>Let me guess, in high school she was the girl that ate nothing but fast food and junk food, didn't work out, and always stayed lean? Time is usually not kind to those people. Their metabolism slows from crazy high to normal, but their bad appetite, laziness, and food habits remain the same so they start heavily gaining. Like 20-30 a year
I'm a guy but this describes me. But I'm a guy so I'm handling it.

a little too much for my taste, but it's not THAT bad.

This

This too. Real skinny girls are a bad fuck.

But you gotta be careful because you don't want her to totally let herself go.

A year? Holy fuck... dude if that's a year she definitely has been eating unhealthy or being a typical office yuppie or some shit and not exercising.
If she hasn't gone for a medical in a while tell her to. Doctor will most likely say she's slightly overweight. Which she looks it, especially if that's only in a year.