Post as many tips as you can on winning arguments when arguing with girls

post as many tips as you can on winning arguments when arguing with girls.
no, no, winning is too much; how can i keep myself from being 100% destroyed by girl during arguing? they are unbeatable.
what's your technique?

bump

My tip is don't do it. Do not participate in any way. She wants to bitch? Just leave.

when you can't leave?

Can't leave? What are you handcuffed? Call the cops you've been kidnapped

Question fucking everything, use bullshit informations she cannot check, act like you know what you are talking about and never settle with her argument, always have opinion on everything, no matter how shit it is. With time you will get on the horse and whill be walking woman philosopher.

let her win, since that is your goal, youre the winner

The bitches have tendecy to be trivial about stupid stuff as zodiac, mens not capable doing two stuff at same time and shit like that. Not bad to do some research about it

lol

If you are losing throw some small insults as you have sucha mans lines of face, or is your hair washed or stupid shits like that that will totally caught her offgaurd

Also, it helps alot to throw not your everyday words, but for that you shoudnlt be illitarate fuck and read a book or two

who is this goddes?...please moar of her

sauce?

Know her, know her weak spots. Trigger her, make her overreact. Then act like you're the only reasonable person in the room.

Working fine for mental breakdown:
-talking about her hormones "oh, is it this time of the month again"
-superficial stuff like clothes, general look "you need to put Some efford into yourself, ..."
-make her look like she's jealous. No matter what Aspekt. Other girls beeing prettier, you earning more money, other stuff, that will work on her

Just shatter her World. And godspeed user

The moment she starts talking a different subject from the argument yo either a) distract you or b) get you mad
You won, take a knee and let it go

please op who is her?

Do not under any circumstances concede that she has a point, but still try to "work through" it. Stay calm and subtly try to convince her she's being crazy (because there's a 99% she is.)
i.e. "What is this /really/ about, baby?"

>tips as you can on winning arguments when arguing with girls.

Don't plan on sleeping with her.

Women seem to be either passive-agressive or nagging. She'll either nag every time you do something or watch you like a hawk, every fuckup, every time you went out to hang with your friends and she'll use it against you in the next argument. You can't say anything about her getting drunk with her friends or fucking up because it'll be 'your fault' for not being the closest version of the you she wants. I hate them tbh. I used to think they were magic and mysterious and now I hate them.

With time you get to relize womans are always in boundriers, they love to talk about selfs, they love to talk about dreams, goals and expetcions. And they absolutly love talking about dirty sex. If you are in argument try to make it woman vs man, its eazier to defend mans when you take it personal, my faviroute is "name three, no 4, no 6 womans that made something significant and you win" they usually come to three tops.

hahaha

Also from my experiance, the most pretty ones are most fucked up and concius about their look. Find flaws on them and point it out, before you know it, she wants to know what else is there about her that is repeling and why do you think that way. This is or for passive agressive types ready for arguing, you cant just go around telling girls they look like Sid from ice age.

If you're arguing, the second they change the subject, you have won. Sounds simple but it really works. Just stop arguing and go for a walk or to a bar or something.

The easiest way to win an argument with a woman is to use logic. It's like kryptonite to them.

"I understand what you're saying, but it sounds like an opinion as opposed to a fact. Can you provide any supporting arguments and sources to confirm it?"

Boom, their head just exploded.

Also, if in conversation you come to topic about you sleeping with her or aome shit like that, always say that will not happen, when the night is over you will be balls deeps in her. They are fucking retarded when it comes to recegtion. And everything i said works better if you are smthing to look at, if not, well youll need tons of selfesteem.

>how can i keep myself from being 100% destroyed by girl during arguing
grow some testicles

also this

You don't care about my feelings! *cries*

Boom you just lost. A curious game. The only winning move is not to play.

its pretty easy:
1. Dont have an opinion.
If you dont have an opinion she cant show you that you are wrong.

2. Always agree with her.
If you always agree with her she cant prove you wrong without proving herself wrong.

3. Be a gay, black feminist.
In this case you really are on the top (maybe you should also be disabled, works a lot better)

4. Always say: Sry I dont know (with a stupid accent).

5. If she really comes up with a good argument act stupid. If you dont understand it she will feel like she didnt won.

6. Just turn around and do
7. ???
8. profit

When a woman realises she's wrong, she'll often stray from the point and either insult you, or start crying. Don't let this happen. Stay on the point like a fly on shit. If she's right, she'll stay on point. And when you're alone on the couch, tugging on your dick, think of it as a victory, because that's what will happen when you win the argument.

Actually i do sweety and bcs i do, you shoudle bla bla bla and then if you still feel like it should bla bla bla, its just you try to much about bla bla bla and you could try bla bla bla

>losing arguments with girls

Feels bad user, I bet you still haven't realized that most girls are just hollow. And if this one isn't arguebwith them like a regular person.

The tricky ones are intelegence ones, they know what they are talking and they have solid arguments you cant just dissmis. They are rare thou, but from time to time you stumble on them, well, they are ludacriss about compliments, mid convertasion spit shit like " i really like your nails or eyes"or whatever the fuck she tries to point out as her best atribute. That throws them offgaurd as for conversation be honest and agree if she is right, smart ones are hard to hustle and with honesty you get better results then with bullshitting and agressive contraarguments.

Two outcomes:

You know them well enough to drop a nuclear bomb on them and destroy them completely, or

You shut the fuck up and back down. You don't have to be a bitch, but winning is actually losing.

If you can't leave her (kids, house, etc) back the fuck down. Live a second life. Keep peace.

Basically, you lose a piece of your soul regardless of whAt you choose to do. If you are not rich or a gorgeous man you can't afford to shit on every woman you come across aka always winning an argument.

nice full-house.

Don't argue on logic... That's a mistake n1 with dudes... We try to be right on facts when girls try to be right on feelings.

You want to win ? Tell her "she is a bad person for even saying such a thing... How dare she ?"

Women can disregard gravity and the existence of the sun during daytime when arguing facts.