Trump sounds like he's getting sick. This must be the hardest he's worked in his entire life...

Trump sounds like he's getting sick. This must be the hardest he's worked in his entire life, campaigning to be the boss of everyone. I hope his health holds up. Just from listening to his sniffles, I'd say that any Dr would tell you he has advanced emphysema. It wouldn't surprise me if he keeled over today....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PAHbqq-o4
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional-228729
youtu.be/ubp0CEbqW-U?t=3561
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-preliminary-update
taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U
lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-debate-lie-highlights/
news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-newyork-police-idUSBRE97B0FK20130812
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=jaIY0smBR9I
infowars.com/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
nyti.ms/1DkztP8
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump had to go home after the debate while Hillary went to a rally. Is Trump ok?

No debates can change Trump voters' minds.

They will still vote Trump in November.

You soft leftist faggots are about to get blown the fuck out.

Day of the rope, soon. Gonna burn your corpses, too.

yeah, like 20% of them sure

but everyone else can and will be swayed.

that orange cokehead got DESTROYED last night.

Clinton's right. his temperament is awful. he would kill us all in a nuclear war.

she won the election last night.

very low energy post

sad

Nah. Trump supporters will turn a blind eye to facts and their guys stupidity (as shown in this debate with trump shooting himself in the foot a handful of times).

Hillary needs to go after Bernie or busters and 3rd party voters.

You say killing us all in a nuclear war like it's a bad thing...

>inb4 Cred Forums controlls the damage

Trump showed America last night he throws temper tantrums and can't shut the fuck up while somebody else talks.

it was cocaine.

source: also use cocaine.

Trump never took drugs you leftist idiot you dont even know the guy but yet you say stuff like "he would kill us all" you are the cancer of the world hipster faggot

Wheres that one faggot who was trying to say that he was releasing a shitload of dox and damaging information about Hillary and Correct The Record?

It's well into morning and nothing has happened.

I guess he eventually had to accept how bad Doland was rekt last night and cried himself to sleep.

B-but Trump won!

Maybe he's just allergic to her bullshit

Breathe, the creature.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PAHbqq-o4

>blown the fuck out.
How to identify an autist with his head shoved up his own rectum 101

I wish trump snorted some shit before going on stage.
No ones' gonna cross a nigger with a drone army at his disposal that's jacked on china white.

>my first reaction to pic
"Damn that bitch looks smug"

>taking that post seriously

Never change Cred Forums

alt-right trumpanzee howler, pls calm down. you're very angry. very very angry. and i'll taste your tears in November.

the race was close up until last night, virtually tied.

but trump lost. in fact he got REKT in the debate. Giuliani: "If I were trump I wouldn't do another debate. period."

watch Clinton's polls in the next few days.

Hows Trump going to be your alpha president when he cant even make it thirty minutes without being absolutely triggered and spouting obvious lies to cover up his shit?

I know you're upset about your tiny penis, but trying to elect another tiny dick isn't going to help your cause

Her fucking handlers worked for hours with her to "look presidential" so Time and People magazine gloat about how "Presidential" she looked at the debate. its old boring stale shit.

Somebody got a YouTube link for us outside the US?

I'd rather have someone with experience looking and sounding presidential than a coke head
Druggy please leave

"Stop and frisk worked great"

>Trump that was ruled unconstitutional

Kek

>Hillary doesn't look presidential
Oh no she made Trump look like a fucking potato with down syndrome, better come up with something negative to say to cover this one up!

But it wasn't. That was an error by Hilbot's partner, Holtnig.

Edge

Again, anybody got a YouTube link?

Try harder.
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional-228729

no tthe guy your talking to and not a trump supporter but i really wished we'd have had someone with a bit more gravitas.
Clinton is fine i guess, but there is a martha stewart vibe where i feel i'd rather eat her cooking than let her be commander in chief. Better than trump with his misty cgi hair, but sti..
>SNIPER !

Search literally anywhere on Google. Their lying btw trump lost but he didn't get rekt and throw a tantrum it was a shitdebate where he refused to hut any of the softballs she loved to him. Meanwhile taking every bait she threw out.
Moderator was definitely biased and even bowed down to the Clinton campaign s demand for him to fact check despite this being not the moderators job I'm the slightest. Despite the questions he also silence trump every 30 seconds while letting Hillary talk for over six minutes on a two minute timelimit. Let's not forget silencing the crowd when they started cheering for trump but letting them go when cheering for Hillary.

Really Trump's fault though he knew going in the moderator would be extremely biased and he still let him help bait him into traps

Wait, I hacked YouTube myself.

youtu.be/ubp0CEbqW-U?t=3561

But where is the "Trump acting out" bit? This video is long, anybody know?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

These are the full debate links

The fact checks were false. I would know, i work for msnbc

fucking autocorrect has done stole my job ....
*you're, sorry.

I'm not angry the cringe was too strong and probably not b8

And we shall see, if hillary wins its your loss seriously i don't give much of a fuck i am canadian but trump is your only chance to fight against the lobbyist and special interest aka corruption if you dont understand

You reference a politico blog? kys.

How do you search a Google? It that what trump was talking about with search and seizure?

Facts are facts regardless of where they are posted if they are cited by numerous sources. Would you rather him get a Fox link for you?

you're a retard. if trump wins, he'll impose sanctions and tariffs on Canada. he'd literally destroy your economy.

god damn you right wing fags are retards. no critical-thinking skills whatsoever.

thanks, sorry though i found a video myself but you can maybe tell me where we can see Trump act strange? or sound sick?

i dont want to see the whole thing, just want to see if anons are lying in this thread or not

>tv and facebook friends said trump was lying
>trump is lying
>small dick ahahaha XD
Get out

That is Trump at maximum sickness. He probably had a tough strain of bird flu that evening and all it caused was the sniffles. Hitlery, on the other hand, has fits and collapses when she catches a mild head cold.

They're not even worth talking to. They don't have actual conversation. Trump is a clown and I can't wait until this is over so he can fade away and die.

he fucking sniffles every 3 seconds. was really annoying since i had the tv playing through my expensive sound system last night.

Trump: "My microphone wasn't working right. That's why I lost last night."

Trump: "Hillary you've been very, very mean to me in your ads!" waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

Oh what a glorious night to behold! Trump got CRUSHED!!

kek
Pic related

Calling things facts doesn't automatically make them so. Love all of these self dubbed fact checkers like yourself shamelessly shilling..

im jumping around like crazy in the video and he doesn't sniffle every 3 seconds, actually can't find a single sniffle so far...

does he have a bit of a runny nose? is that what people are saying will destroy him?

They're clinically-fascinating. They should be the modern slave (I don't quite regard them as human).

And I'm with you. I can't wait until this is all over.

>ill just call him racist and i win
Liberals 2016.

Trump outed himself as a cokehead.

(((Fact check)))

>thinking our economy is thanks to the united states (our corrupt leaders make money but thats about it)
>thinking i give a fuck
>thinking i want the fucking government to keep selling oil sands to the states and destroying our environment

Oh that'd be right. Clinton fucking faints and shows incredibly strange and sickly behaviour, Trump gets a minor cold and SUDDENLY HE'S ILL AND UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT BUT HE'S NOT A LIBERAL SO THEREFORE IT'S TRUE11!1!!!1!

DT's tax plan would double our national debt

crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-preliminary-update

DT's tax plan would benefit the richest of the US more than it would anyone else

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016

Trickle down economics does not work.

nice try!

looks correct to me

maybe it's bad sound on the video, who knows. i watched it in HD on my big tv routed through my surround sound system and believe me i heard every fucking nuance of those sniffs.

early on he says clinton fought isis her whole life (ridiculous) and then right after there's a cosnpicuous sniffle.

>I-It's not fair!

i keep seeing this, can someone give me a timestamp in youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U where he sniffles?

i swear i cant find a single sniffle scrolling through this thing

Very obvious and cringy samefagging

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

my big tough alpha male candidate is being treated badly by his opponent, a lowly woman.

> he fell for the wage gap meme

just listen to a full answer you'll see it. turn it up.

This

got one!

>Just from listening to his sniffles, I'd say that any Dr would tell you he
...was reacting to the stench roiling off Hill's decaying cooch...

i finally found something at 1:07:45 but that's just inhaling air quickly through the nose...

Is the Trump meme dead?

Is proud that he's a stubborn retard unwilling to see reason or that his candidate is an inept con-man, with no real capacity to be commander in chief.

So this whole time... it was Trump who was really sick.

And not only sick, but a drug addict.

Republicans want to turn the US over to Russia - who ever thought they'd end up being the REAL Red Threat?

It should die around November

lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-debate-lie-highlights/

If we gotta suffer, I wanna take those smarmy Canuck-fucks with us.

Good excuse. He got tumblr triggered a dozen times. He took every bait she threw, and she didn't get mad once. She played him like a fiddle.

> muh putin conspiracy theory

Take that nigger dick out of your mouth and kill yourself

do you have blue hair?

nailed it

Shill please leave

oh we will. trust me - we will.

we'll take the britbongs with us, too.

SHIEEET

BTFO

What the fuck happened? Hillary is the sick one.

well that's all any sniffle is faggot. he does it over and over again the entire time. once you hear it you can't stop

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

The entire debate was her testing the waters to see how easy it is to get Trump mad. And it. Was. Easy.

i can't find a snigle sniffle in the debate, just air inhale.

even if there is the occational sniffles it would have been fine, every single human has periods of their life when they sniffle.

he clearly isn't sniffling every minute or touching his nose or anything like that, im afraid user has been lying in this thread

No, Trump was sniffling the entire debate. It's either illness, allergy, or cocaine.

I'm wondering 2 things.

If Trump doesn't 1. have emphysema. and 2. If he doesn't have dementia.

He really got the shit kicked out of him in that debate. Anyone on the fence will have no choice but to vote for Hillary now.

How sad for trump, that may be the decisive end for his campaign. I wish his health well.

who the fuck is megyn kelly

>No he's fine, he's not sick everything is fine!

So he lost that debate because he was healthy?

I'll just call him late to the party and i win.

so Trump will win and then put us in concentration camps and burn us? Like Hitler?

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>Thanks for Correcting The Record

granted but that doesn't mean he is a drug addict, just that he need to pay closer intention not to inhale quickly through the nose near a mic.

it's also not really the same as having the sniffles, since then you can hear mucus moving in the nose when inhaling air (a person "sniffles" to prevent it from dropping out from the nose)

truth about the drug addict. he's a speed freak

news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/

Its not Trump that has paid shill's sorry
Seen the polls from the debate?
So I'm happy you can earn a paycheck from the hillary campaign your moms basement.

the full list of hillary's online paid liars has been hacked and will be released in 12 hours

>Sharp inhalation of air
>He might have been hit by allergies or whathaveyou
>HE'S A COKEHEAD
>I'M TOTALLY NOT CTR

>derp

No, just the parasitic multi-culti, welfare class that you represent.

Hyperbole.

Hillary after she loses on Nov. 8th:

Everything I saw was Hillary playing mind games with him. Baiting him into bluster and bullshit, saving the big guns for last. Even her outfit was psychological warfare. He had a big bright red distraction in his periphery.

Hillary really sucks, but she played him like a piano made for people with normal hamds.

>CTR

>lifezette.com
>Ingraham Media
>Laura Ingraham
>Fox News pundit
seems legit

so then its a yes, not "no"

im not from the us, i dont really care if he won or lost any debate. just wanted to know if people were bullshitting in this thread (yes they were).

how is the winner decided anyway? isn't that 100% personal, like trump supporters think trump win ever time and hillary think she wins every time? it's not like there's a neutral commite somewhere that's not allowed to vote in the election that analyzes the debate and picks a winner, right?

>At Correct The Record, we make sure everyone knows the real truth

>He's winning the argument! I'll call him a shill! Or a cuck! That's... really all I have...

>Hyperbole.
?

>ride me, baby!

Dude you are fucking dumb.

He is hiding his tax returns because he has done illegal business his whole fuckin life.

>BLEARGHH HULLAREH BE POLLYTICIAM FOR 30 YEARS AND HAS RUINEED US THO!
Im not a hillary supportee, but you all sound retarded when you say this shit. She was the first lady, a senator, and a secretary of state. Remind me again which of those positions allows you to somehow be the sole blame of the problems we have?

sure it is faggot. from 2 sources, the russiand and luckey and the meme brigade from reddit. both paid handsomely i'm told.

So, in addition to getting triggered easily he doesn't know how to use a microphone correctly?

Nice image with absolutely nothing to back it up.

The list of correct the record paid shrills has been hacked and will be released to the public in 12 hours.

Enjoy your dox being released

400 lb superhacker neet reporting in

Underrated post

when you typed "us" you incorrectly put me and you in the same group.

so, no. I'm not getting turned into a lampshade. fuck off.

The only thing this election has taught me is who holds which media groups under their thumb.

Hey, all I said was what people are saying! I'm on your side you niggering cuck faggot shill!

>NYPD's 'stop-and-frisk' practice unconstitutional, judge rules
>2013
Try Harder

reuters.com/article/us-usa-newyork-police-idUSBRE97B0FK20130812

I'll bet most of them are faggots

have you ever in your life done something nice for another human being without expecting something back in return?

Whoever gets mad the most loses. It's not about winning, it's about composure, and Hillary was the cold psychopath she is.

I've told you before, this is not Facebook. We can spot paid shills from 2 miles away. Get the fuck out, or consequences will never be the same

>doesn't realize that the moderates are the ones up for grabs
Trump's supporters are all delusional children. I kinda wish Trump DOES get elected, just so you can see that nothing will change.

Seriously, you faggots sound exactly like the niggers that voted for Obama that had no fucking clue what the office of President even does.
>WE PRESIDENT NAO

The fact that takes bait so easily shows how much of an uncontrollable moron he is and proves he doesn't have what it takes to deal with that office. Think of it this way he can't take the pressure of a debate what makes you think he can take the pressure of that office? You give him way too much credit in your desperation. An hero and clean the world

He's making a good point! Call him a shill!

she did. She adopted all of bernies fucking platform points. Squashed the trade deals, free public college, bring back the estate tax, all the shit I liked that bernie said. If she wasn't so pro telecom I'd say she was one of my favorite candidates in recent years, but I think net neutrality is a done deal anyway so I'm not too worried.

>At Correct The Record, we set the matter straight

>.20 cents has been added to your bank account

'Shill!' is the death rattle of the Trump supporter slowly realising he's been played by a con artist.

what come around goes around
If not.......

triggered punjab ctr selling his soul for 2 dollars a day

You're a fucking idiot. That 77 cents on the dollar is complete liberal bullshit and has been debunked many times. It's either a fact or it isn't, pull your head out of your ass.

This, children.

Obama has been able to do plenty. He controls the Department of Justice. He has let Marijuana be legal. He has let the borders remain open.

He has reformed the entire medical care system of the USA

He has sided with non-Israel states in the middle east. Directing the entire country toward a pro-Arab posture.

A lot of people think the president is weak. he can only sign bills into law. But he can also use executive actions to make things law right away.

i guess he just didn't think about it.

why do people seem to make such a big deal out of everything in the us, it's literally just a man inhaling air and doesn't have anything to do with anything. is this how all your elections are? personal attacks all the way into the slightest details?

if you say so, it didn't look like he got exactly 'mad' though to me, more like he spoke passionately.

you're fucking delusional if you think someone is paying people to post on Cred Forums

>didn't know this already
This better be your first fucking election.

>implying the retards who have hitched their wagon to Trump pay any attention to facts

Omg I hope the dox thing is true.

This.

Let's get trump in there so we can have some more wars, we really need a WW3 to bump our technology up another level and drop the population like WW2 or we're literally going to run out of resources and kill ourselves off entirely.

Look at you! You know you're losing the argument!

Here's hoping they both fuck off and die.

>watergate never happened and everything is always the way it appears

I actually live in NYC and can tell you for a fact that it was deemed unconstitutional in the way it was applied, not that stop and frisk itself was unconstitutional.

always, it's the only way to do it. if you do it expecting something in return you will be disappointed.

:3

He inhales constantly. Like he's huffing to stay alive. But okay. And I don't support either.

It's already been proven, you dumb nigger. Try to keep up.

>controls department of justice
you are a retard

flat earther detected

I liked how Trump said the same thing over and over. He sounded like the BLM niggers when they get real excited. You try to have a civil discourse and they just keep repeating themselves.

"No justice no peace!" "Sixteen Times!" etc

Trump was the same way. Even Rubio called him out on it early on in the Republican debates.

There's a few reasons why people do it. Many times it's because the person is feeling ignored. But he's one of 3 people on stage speaking, and is given equal time. So it can't be that. Other reasons include:

Narcissism. They just love the sound of their voice.

Lack of preparation. Unsure of their point, saying things a few times might help them get to one.

Forgetfulness. As they get older or have more on their minds, they simply lose track and that’s just part of life.

Dominance. If words are the nails, they’re their hammer swinging away.

Which do you think it is for trump?

HA!
No in all honesty we can't believe that anyone with half a brain would support Hillary at all.
>By calling you people shrill's we are actually saying you are smarter than to support Hillary. At least smart enough to take advantage and get a paycheck for it.

butthurt microcock autist detected.

>That filename
What did he mean by this?

You sound like you're desperate to believe he didn't lose.

I knkw. I've posted these links 5 other times and they go unnoticed.

Trump supporters are so delusional

Samefagging 101

trump's next tactic will be to get the other 2 in the next couple debates, wait and see.

It is 100% true, dude even set up a deadman switch

It's common knowledge that both Hillary and Putin are paying for shills, but paying someone to post in a thread that is 90% shills and is deleted in an hour or so is meaningless. That's why they post on Reddit and Facebook, and no mention of Cred Forums.

Use your head, dummy

Trump took the bait just like his fat alt-right shitposters do on Cred Forums, day-in, and day-out. He got trolled. And CRUSHED.

This is the first time we've seen trump DESTROYED in politics. Until now - he was doing very well. Won primaries. Got the nomination. And was doing very well against Hillary.

Until they met in person... She turned that orange freak into a fag's prolapse last night.

Trump's JEWS are shitposting furiously today, trying to save face.

I feel like it might have been in Trump's best interest to prepare for this debate. She won, you can't deny that.

> "exposed" election rigging

get that from Breitbart, did ya?

Indoctrinated poster from Seattle or San Francisco detected

you mean the list of people who clicked on your phishing links like an idiot.

>muh overpopulation argument
>not realizing you can fit the entire world population into Texas if using the same density as NYC
>not realizing you can fit the entire world population into LA if standing shoulder to shoulder

Heres a transcript with fact checking npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate

Nice comeback. Really clever.

Hillary Shills are literal mouth breathers who have nasal passages full of spider webs.

>Someone breathing through their nose
>MUST BE COKE ADDICT!

the first original image was taken from Navy base, my editor just maintained the filename of the starting image.
I will change it for next time

>conspiracy theory
pay attention you dumb faggot

Trump's only stated foreign policy is letting Russia have Crimea, and he goes on Russia state propaganda TV to kiss Putin's ass.

lol, so butthurt

>nasal passages full of spider webs

what the fuck is this gibberish

He sounded sick. Maybe crammed for the debate by snorting cocaine.

Have you ever tried coke or known someone that was on it? Trump is pretty obviously a coke-head, or snorting something else even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaIY0smBR9I

What is under her pantsuit at 7:16:51 ???

He did an interview for larry king who then proceeded to release it via Russia today which is actually pretty good compared to american nut job news

Have you seen the fucking polls?

Every poll has Trump ahead (except the gay magazine)

FOR SURE this one is being paid. CTR
infowars.com/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

Enjoy having your info exposed in 11 hours

Another night of her rattling off whatever she is told through her earpiece.

Infowars

Run by the guy who does shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

>meaning they have never breathed through their nose in their life

Apparently they are illiterates too

Russian state television is open propaganda, you fucking retard. Putin has dissidents murdered in the streets in broad daylight, and his bid to steal the last election was so obvious, he actually got called out on it and they have to do it over.

Meanwhile, Trump is just another one of his high-profile WHORES.

come on man, ive scrolling through half the video and it's not that bad

do people in the us always need to have a winner and a loser? it's a debate, both got to say their piece. why feel the need of declaring a "winner", from what i saw they both got about the same amount of punches in.

if you want to be that way feel free to be that way

no need for personal attacks, your post was pretty good until the last line. anyway though, paying people to make posts in "new media" (internet) would be cheap as hell and is a good way to both check opinions and try to influence people. if i were running for president and could get away with paying someone to stir the pot in various places online i would really think it's worth the small amount of money needed.

it's still just speculation but shutting down conspiracy theories just because "i think everything is fine" is strange. personally i dont think anyone pays posters to post on Cred Forums but id never ridiculate someone for putting the thought out there.

thanks i dont really care that much though, just wanted to see if he really had a lot of sniffles (turns out no, he didn't)

no, just what ive seen in movies etc. it's possible you know something i dont. to me it's not obvious though and if it really was obvious i'd think several news outlet would point it out.

this post turned out too god damned long.

>what are reddit raids on online polls

wait and see what real polls say. it will take a couple days to filter through.

why do you trump-supporters love putin/Russia so much... and hate America so much?

why won't you just move to Russia? problem solved.

Those are predebate. Do you really believe he's not gonna lose some votes because of this.

And if you really believe anything is going to be exposed, your brain is smaller than your dick.

> Trump is a Putin plant

Prove it conspiracy theorist

is that slenderman in her glasses???

seriously though, what is that image trying to tell us. there are blinders in the room?

This is why hillary can spout out her speeches verbatim.

Nigger, that's called being smart. And I can't see shit in that blurry ass pic.

>Hillary Shills are literal mouth breathers who have nasal passages full of spider webs.
>Someone breathing through their nose
>MUST BE COKE ADDICT!

I presume you have never heard of the words "parody", "sarcasm" or "mocking", given that is a sarcastic parody, mocking the countless posts where the Trump brigade have claimed to be medical experts and that Clinton's body double has a catheter bag, is having seizures, has epilepsy meaning she needed to wear special glasses, and a whole string of other equally implausible nonsense?

Or is it just you think all those things are 100% true, and in fact have absolutely no critical thinking whatsoever?

The only people voting on those polls are Cred Forums and the_donald

Ha I remember that chick.

About 10 years back me and some buddies got back from the clubs, we had a couple 8 balls and we called up an escort service. She was one of the girls who came over.

Sux too caus I got the ugly polish one because I could only chip in $500

True, Trump and Putin don't have any direct relationship, but Putin has got to be overjoyed by the nonsense Trump has been saying. USA and Russia have been adversaries for 80 years and Trumps failure to recognize this basic fact of international diplomacy is astounding.

You don't really get exposed to a lot of American politics, do you?

putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA" doesnt make it untrue. She is a cheater. a liar. and a crook.

what?

Its an image with absolutely no context or source.
simply and image

>The CTR release will have full names address's and birthrates as well as records on what and where the shrills commented.
Prepare for full exposure
>October Surprise is early this year
remember the people who run Hillary's servers don't even know how to protect emails.

Never realized how bad the spin was until this election. The media is a joke and both parties can suck my dick.

> o-only Cred Forums and r/donald have access to internet and online polls

Brainwashed american the whole world is laughing at you and your candidates

Hillary Clinton sells 20% of US processed Uranium to Russian companies after a direct donation to her foundation. Nothing to see here folks.

Cred Forums is so cute when it tries to Cred Forums.

Im not Russian or american

no, it's terrifying when it happens

But I'm right. It's literally the sticky on that subreddit. There are 216k users on there. It's Probably on Cred Forums too but I'm not going to check to find out.

> m-muh us and russia are still in cold war

I want US and Russia to work together to kick ISIS ass.

And Trump isn't? He lies more than she does! He built a business empire on being a crook! He admitted in the debate that cheating on taxes "makes him smart!"

Trump looked like the complete fucking fool he is, and 100 million people saw it.

No crying on Cred Forums is going to change that, this was like a fight between a heavy weight veteran and a newbie with spaghetti for arms

this is good quality gif m8

Sure kid. Waiting with bated breath for absolutely nothing.

> o-only drumpftards can vote in online polls, my liberal friends dont have access to internet and cant vote

Can you back that up, friend?

I noticed that to
would it not be funny to hack into her earpiece during the next debate?

some are saying by her movement she is wearing one of those 2 million dollar mobility suites, movement is kind of robotic and check the lines showing threw what she's wearing

Clearly your understanding of geopolitics is right up there with the Trumpster's. No point in arguing with you insecure microcock loons

wage gap

the difference is clinton supporters don't need to "prove" that their candidate won, it was obvious clinton wiped the floor with trump.

trump blew off his own debate after-party like a little baby.

>her earpiece

you people are lunatics

Welcome to our world. Every four years we implode. My fucking cousin tried to fight me for mocking Trump's hands.

>we're just pretending to be retarded!

Anyone who thinks that either candidate dominated is a fucking moron. They both sucked, and neither was any better during the debate.

There are troll factories and people are paid for trolling. Russia does it for sure and probably many others. Companies, Lobby groups, anyone.

Anonymous forums without singular accounts have become completely fucking useless because of it.

Post an anti-gmo topic at ANY time on almost any forum and check out what happens, for example

Just type Uranium Deal into google and you can get it from every different slanted media source.

They paid her directly into the foundation then gave Bill 500k for a speaking fee.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Apropos

youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

ya IKR
OC never been released

Holy shit you're retarded.

>Mobility suite

nyti.ms/1DkztP8

Swallow the redpill my friend and come to the right side

>putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA" doesnt make it untrue. She is a cheater. a liar. and a crook.

But I'm sure you're convinced that Trump and co sticking fingers in his ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA" for 5 years claiming that Obama was from kenya was perfectly right.

and of course, trump is not a cheater (who doesnt pay his taxes, hides his tax records to avoid that being proven, doesnt pay people who he contracts to do work, doesnt give what he claims to charities, etc), is perfectly honest, and not a liar at all when he claims he didnt say that Climate change was a Chinese conspiracy, or that the gulf War was right, or any of the 10001 other things he lies about on a daily basis. And he's certainly not a crook who would bribe a florida district attorney with a 25,000 dollar bribe to avoid investigation, or who would create a fraudulent university. Those are the sort of things a crook would do, so clearly, not him, Right?

You seem to be suffering from a severe case of Cognitive Dissonance here, and are accusing clinton of exactly the things Trump is - a liar, a cheat, a crooked swindler, who tries to drown out others when they say facts that are inconvenient to his ideas.

chekkked them dubs
>challenge accepted

>2 million dollar mobility suites
This really makes sense given her strange, uniform-like outfits. Perhaps she is an augmented human, she could be the next fucking FDR or Teddy Roosevelt

> h-heh i see that you proved your statement with a poll from 800k+ voters but m-muh candidate still won and you are mentally retarded for thinking otherwise

aaaaand you're lying.

the uranium thing had nothing to do with Clinton. and is a trumpanzee lie.

Politifact

Thanks for coming out to play better luck next time!

Fuck dude , my GIVE A FUCK METER just went in the negative
>1. I'd rather the honest crock = Trump
>2. than the crocked corrupt liar = Hillary
Those are your choices
pick on
red pill
blue pill

The poll was probably nicely padded by Trump's Russian friends

I can tell you this, friends.

Hillary Clinton fucked Donald J. Trump right in the ASS last night, with no lube.

THAT was an asspounding of the ages.

>thinking overpopulation is about too many crowded cities

>presents polls that were raided after the election
>claims that Hillary is the only one shilling
Trump logic.

O Trump destruiu-a por completo.

Ele falou sobre planos reais e políticas e a Clinton só falou sobre o Trump.

Ele teve-a nas cordas o tempo todo. Tudo o que ela pôde fazer foi sorrir arrogantemente enquanto perdia. Foi embaraçoso para ela e para o partido Democrático.

Quase todas as sondagens excepto a LOL (((CNN))) concordam.

O Trump dominou.

her derr
>the pols are rigged by reddit
sure reddit can rig all the polls with over 3 million votes
Okay then
If it was rigged by reddit the Gay magazine would have trump out if front too
>think about that

>Thinking the president actually has power
My sides, user

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

this.

All of Russia - as well as trump's fat retards are great at trolling online polls.

in November, when the vote counts - Trump won't be as lucky. because we're not RUSSIA.

The photo he posted is from February. She was visiting a friend or supporter and slipped on some ice and her people helped her the way you would for anyone you were concerned for.

bait isn't getting any better is it.

god you trumpanzees are angry today. rightfully so. watching your beloved trump get ragdolled in the ass like that must be traumatizing.

Damage? Look at literally all but 1 poll about last night. They all say Trump won. Everyone starting these threads is just trying to scare people that didn't actually watch the debate. But here's the trick, the low information voters that don't follow anything are already voting for her. So who are you people actually trying to convince other than yourselves?

The wall just got ten feet taller!

It's probably those adult diapers old people have to wear. I'm sure both candidates are sporting a pair.

> polls that disagree with my opinion are obviously raided
> there is no way people can disagree with my opinion like are you kidding me?

yep check image

could be cocaine.

I guess we're just gonna ignore that sticky on a subreddit of 216k hive minded people. And of course Cred Forums

OK Trumpette

cokehead? this the new rumor kid?

>delusional

so much fun to watch you trumptards doing damage control

>scroll to the random point in the video
>"My father gave me a small loan..."
Are you fucking serious.

>americans
The whole world knows that Putin is a fascist monster and Russians are just his pathetic play-things.

Real Democracy might be embarrassing and ugly at times, but it's still vastly superior to the fucking SHIT-SHOW that is Russian politics.

I find this photo amusing and chuckled at it light heartily

calm down

See her complete deficit of credibility.

>Inb4 they both die of age before either one can become president

basement dwelling neckbeard detected.
source on the Giuliani statement?

And so are lefties. That CNN poll was good for a laugh. BTW, why are you pussies all of a sudden so scared of Russia. You thought Romney was nuts for being scared of them 4 years ago.

sure
something slipped in this photo as well

A small loan worth 4 million today, followed by numerous bailouts Trump received from his father after that.

"A small loan"

POO

IN

LOO

Both of these candidates are AWFUL.

Hillary proposes moar gun control and Donald proposes stop n frisk

These people are both authoritarian and these people are both cancerous.

Trump clearly took cocaine.

And he's clearly very sick. He had no wit. Clinton jumped up and down on him, over-and-over.

She went deep up in him - and he didn't even squirm.

better less guns than more stop and frisk, that's for sure.

Lol. You are a fucking dumb cuck of a shill. The uranium deal is documented.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

>current yearly income of 59 million
>Loan of 4 million

A loan equal to approximately 7% of my annual gross income would be considered small.

America has some of the most lax gun control laws of any developed nation, and rooms full of schoolkids get murdered because of it.

You can still play with your toys while being a bit more responsible with who has access to them, so stop bitching like a hysterical child who just had his toy taken away.

oh, he squirmed. likea bitch.

watch the entire debate, and how he gets more and more ragged, constantly trying to shout her down and interrupt, then starts telling how he's the one with the better temperament, when he realises he's losing his temper.

its comical, and sad at the same time.

HER NAME.... IS ALICIA MACHADO.

HER NAME.... IS ALICIA MACHADO...

HER NAME... IS ALICIA MACHADO!!

Except many news organizations consistently point out Trump's lies. Every politician lies, but Trump will be read a transcript, tweet or referenced video evidence of where he lied, and he still denies it. He's pretty great at being a "corrupt career politician" without having any political experience.

His temperament is worse than an angry toddler. Can you imagine him... with nuclear codes?

Can you imagine him, dealing with any aggressive foreign power?

lol What a shitstorm he is. Hillary finally found her voice last night, I hope she doubles down on it.

Trump inherited everything he has, anyone could have done better than him with his inheritence simply by not paying millions of dollars to plaster your name around the planet.

Trump just wants to be a celebrity, quite obviously, and he's wasted millions in that pursuit.

Your the guys spamming /b with your bullshit. Trying to change the conversation or correct the record.

I'm sorry that the rest of the world didn't see what you saw last night. Might want to step out of the echo chamber from time to time.

hey libtards. guess what. Trump's going to win. why? because we support him, wholeheartedly. stand with us. or be destroyed.

HE sniffeled through the entire thing

6.8million when adjusted with inflation*

And we're talking about what he was worth when he received the loan.

I wish we could see his tax returns so that yearly income could be confirmed

Then it's a yes
>yes
>no
It's only two options

>current yearly income of 59 million
>income at time of loan ZERO
OIC

Jews are 1% of the population, and only Cred Forums tards are afraid of them.

Try again

Man you're all a bunch of fags. I can't wait till its over just so half of you can kill yourselves.

citation please?

I see all this with zero reference material.
at least I provide sources

bah ha ha ha so fun

You've totally missed the point and have taken what I've said out of the context of what hillary's form of proposed gun "reform" is.

She stands not to create background checks or to prevent the mentally disturbed from guns but to simply prevent anyone from obtaining them.

But can hillary defeat hillary?
After all, hillary IS the biggest obstacle hillary have to face to get to the white house.
Trump is just a tool used to hillary to distract hillary and beat hillary to a pulp.

> he's obviously a failure because he isn't as successful as I want him to be

I hope you re-read your post friendo.

What did they mean by this?

> is that what people are saying will destroy him?

no it's not the sniffles, that was just annoying.

he was way way way out of his league and rambling. that's what will probably destroy him.

You haven't a clue what a law biding citizen has to do to get a gun. Not one fucking clue.

Meant for

What could this mean?

and yet we control everything.

Trump WILL win.

look at our newest Trump campaign stickers.

What does this mean user?

Whatever you need to do to jerk off in the morning.

not really though

paranoid gun nuts say this every time anything at all happens, and NOTHING EVER CHANGES. Hillary gets plenty of donations from arms manufacturers, I'm sure she's not about to give up all that money.

>Can you imagine him, dealing with any aggressive foreign power?

I can see Putin playing him like a fiddle, working him up again and again, so that he's completely incoherent, but never quite to the point where he actually snaps and starts a war, instead letting him lash out at all the allies, and so alienate and isolate the US politically.

the whole "make them pay" bit, about japan (who pay 2 billion every year) for instance, is also a pretty good indication that any such negotiations would very rapidly collapse and end up with the US becoming isolated and shunned by every ally.

(I was particularly impressed by clinton's incredibly diplomatic, measured, and direct statement dead on to the camera when talking about NATO allies. Those were the words of someone who exactly understands the reality of diplomacy, and international relations. That statement was not intended for the viewers in Ohio. that was for heads of state in 190-odd other nations in the world.

Daily Reminder.

it means reddit and the luckey meme brigade were out in full force.

and russian shills.

Meaning, what cups it be?

>walk into a Walmart
>have an I.D.
>wait a few days
POOR BABY

Tell me, why should getting a gun be easier than getting a car? Or a prescription medication?

Fake, i tried didn't work, try harder shill

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

MY CNN POLL WITH 500 VOTERS AND 12% MORE DEMOCRATS IS WAY MORE SCIENTIFIC THAN YOUR 1.6MIL POLL

FUCK DRUMPFF

This. 1000x this.

well said

Why are Hillary sheep COMPLETELY ignorant to all of the evil and lies she has done? It completely baffles me. They have NO right calling Trump a liar or anything when their candidate is at least 5000x worse because she's been doing this for 30 years.

Quit lying you dumbass, I voted 3 times doing it

Nobody believes you, just stop

yep exactly. these faggots were trying really hard to shift the polls.

This do they mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE

Lol. Russian shills? Is this the new gambit for CTR? Russia wasn't so important to you guys last Presidential election, now they're the boogeyman.

the dude admitted to fucking over every single person who worked for him. he admitted to being racist against blacks in the 70s. he name checked rosie odonnel and admitted he talked about iraq war being good with howard stern.

how can you call that a win?

Trump has no experience in politics, but he's definitely been lying for the last 30 years, he's been investigated by justice departments for at least 10.

Quit being so fucking naive.

Actually that's Naomi Parker

yeah the last election neither candidate had ties to and owed money to russia.

Oh man, I was worried he proceeded to consensually raped Johnson.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

MY LIBERAL COLLEGE FRIENDS AND MY MSM THAT DONATE/ENDORSE HILLARY ALL SAY DRUMPF LOST

ITS NOT FAIR ITS HER TURN

So when is Hillary providing at least the government with those 30000 emails she deleted?

>boogeyman
no, just obvious funders of Trump's campaign.

Why else would he go kiss Putin's ass on state propaganda TV? Also, his only stated foreign policy is giving up Crimea to the Russians.

Trump could do a lot to avoid these accusations, but he is actively playing into them constantly.

Leave it to a Trump supported to fail to spell "crook".

Because a gun is protected by the constitution and a car is not or a prescription. If that really bothers you faggot, than amend the constitution. Problem is you don't have the votes or the will. Sucks to be you.

> Trump is funded by Russia

[Citation needed]

Butthurt trumpkin/10

I guess sooner than Trump agrees to release his tax returns

>getting worked up over meaningless online polls
calm down, retards

again if reddit where fucking with the polls that poll from the gay magazine would have Trump way ahead as well, but he's not, everything but CNN and the gay magazine show trump ahead.