Is Trump playing 4D chess with a world that only knows how to play 2D checkers?

Is Trump playing 4D chess with a world that only knows how to play 2D checkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrsGGtqth1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he wants to sell america to russia for as little as a dollar.

No. Its more like trump thinks the board is Noughts and Crosses, while everyone else is playing chess and reading the rulebook is too difficult for his attention span.

Just another conman politician. I stopped paying to that politics shit a long time ago.

Moving to Canada anyway. Fuck this country.

Yup. I still remember his 30s birther speech.

> tweets that he's gonna make a 'major announcement' in his new DC hotel
> every single MSM flocks into said hotel
> free ad of his DC hotel
> live airs 30mins of endorsement from medal of honor recipients
> BTFO's hillary and MSM
youtu.be/YrsGGtqth1c

Yet Cred Forums wants me to believe he can't make mexico pay for the wall

no. clinton is playing noughts and crosses

Why are you moving to a majority white country instead of mexico or syria or africa? I thought we were progressives and #RefugeesWelcome and #BlackLivesMatter and shit?

The fuck would I care about that racist shit?

I'm going where life is better. This country is going down. Once the shit-eating conmen like Trump and other billionaires destroy this country, they're going to target Canada next. Then I'll have to country hop again.

I like the analogy, op.

trump is really more of a checkers guy

god

fuck these fucking shill threads.

samefag shill retard fuck off

can't even browse Cred Forums anymore without these soulless $8/hr corporate slaves posting this SHIT on Cred Forums. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

You're just as bad as those fucking tards that keep posting the niggers with white women. Seriously what the fucking fuck.

Fuck.

Off.

He is powered by Putin and Hillary sold us to the Chinese

rekt

dupid faygett leave now
leave now fayget

>not playing 1D checkers...

Your move.

Как он может продать Америку России, если Ельцин и Путин продали Россию Америке?

Seems legit.
Would be a good deal though considering americas depts.

Sam Harris' loss of faith in the guy is the perfect example of this. Sam autistically posts Trump's speeches in text form and says wtf is this shit, he doesn't get the meaning behind what he's saying. Trump is the change that we need right now, he is demolishing the establishment and all that is established. Sam Harris is terrified of this loss of familiarity.

funny considering Hillary has sold herself to all of the middle east, and sold Russia 20% of our Uranium, so good job dumbass

Trump just wants to have a decent relationship with Russia, hell even under G.W. Bush they communicated with each other. Unlike niggerbama and Hillary which are trying to start a fucking war

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>they know we are paid to post for hillary
>quick lets accuse them of doing the same thing for trump
Not gonna work pal

SH is very literally minded. When he hears about building a wall, he thinks literally about building a wall.
The wall is a symbol of getting control of the borders at all costs. Now, most of trumps followers, and maybe even the man himself does not understand that it's a symbol. It simply feels right.
But in practical terms arriving at the state of affairs that the wall symbolizes may or may not require an actual physical wall. There may be better ways of getting the borders under control.

Which is to say, the discussion is taking place on a different level.

or perhaps he's a lot smarter than you realize.

Wow, how old is that picture?

Also Sam Harris is a bit to enthused by the smell of his own farts.

to->too

probably

Im not even talking about politics, you absolute autist. I was just saying the analogy was something I never heard of before, and I thought it was interesting. Stop pulling shit out your ass.

Ты хёз вэртырэм янжольэнж, нам нощтыр нонюмэш вёвындо нэ. Квюот тинкидюнт волуптариа нэ прё. Ыёюз жольюта янтэрэсщэт ты зыд. Граэко хэндрэрет контынтёонэж ыт кюм, ты магна харюм пхаэдрум хаж. Эи эрат этёам пытынтёюм эож, эож мольлиз алёэнюм ыт.

you sound mad! don't let them get you down, it's not like you can change anything

Yeah, guy, Trump is an honest businessman who has never done anything wrong! Not like that evil crooked Hillary! I'm so much smarter and different from an SJW.

Actually, every single poll worth says Trump smashed Hillay into dust. Literally every single poll. Seems the CTR circle jerk is premature. I think Hillay supporters are just excited that she didn't choke to death right there on the stage.

Taking a picture with it in an attempt to look sophisticated is par for the course for pretentious Trump, his speeches reek of this pretentiousness, saying absolutely nothing in as many sentences as possible.

you don't understand trumps masterfully crafted words because you have a one-track mind

Vote Trump, let's finally collapse America under its own ego and stupidity together!

trump panders to leaches.

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#222 brought to you by the letter (A)ss. Congratulations!

Sweet rebuttal hard tard

that picture made me imagined her farting and her gemplug firing out and penetrating my skull like a bullet. scary

why is he using half of a handle to a fork to play chess though? WHY ISN'T THE MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THAT HUH??