Why do people still feel it is okay to hurt kids?

Why do people still feel it is okay to hurt kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because kids are fucking dumb

I was spanked when I was a child, and now I have respect for others and the ability to be a human being.

But since my birth, my parents have gone soft. And now, my 7 year old sister, has never been spanked. Never been swatted, never been slapped. As such, she is commonly referred to as the youngest bitch on the face of the planet. She has trouble making friends at school, always started fights with me and shit. Shes a smart girl for her age, but sometimes "Don't do that or you're grounded" just isn't enough to change a behavioral issue.
I employ you to raise a child without inflicting painful discipline on that child one time. Then come back in 18 years and tell me what you're child is doing, and how well it worked out for you.

This.

Not ALL spanking is equal. Hitting ur kid in the face or head or neck or back or chest is abuse. Using a paddle on the butt, in a CALM manner accompanied by an explanation can be a benefit to the child. they learn consequences and avoid them. a child left with no consequences will turn into a asshole (see all the riots for example)

I'm sorry that you feel you need to hurt people to reason with them.

The "look how I turned out" argument is bullshit. But yeah, kids are stupid worthless shits, and need discipline. Hitting them is the simpleton's way to achieve discipline. As such, you're probably an autistic faggot because of it.

Well, you don't punch kids in the face. You just swat them on the head or butt. Kids are narcissistic little shits and aren't mature enough to understand why they shouldn't do something. A little smack gets the point across.

That is not true. Blacks hit their kids the most, yet they do all the rioting.

How else are you suppose to do it? Take their ipads that muh soccer moms gave them, so they can cry like a bitch? Please give a good reason to not spank, and another way of punishment them?

Ever been in a store and watch those kids acting like little shits and their parents not doing anything about it? I never would have acted like that. My parents would have spanked me right in the store.

That way Kids learn not to break rules or they get hit. Why do't you try to tell why they shouldn't break the rule

hitting ur kid IS NOT SPANKING. dont intentionally miscontrue

If you can't reason with them, how is hitting them going to work. All it does is create future liars, who are scarred to own up to mistake for fear of violence.

Isnt that reaching a bit? The memes funny tho

Because they lack proper parenting skills.
They try to say that hitting them now will prevent them ending up in a cell later, but that's bullshit.
If you were any kind of parent, you'd be able to raise your kids to experience neither.
>inb4 butthurt people who can't accept their parents were abusive pieces of shit.

>Inb4 op has never babysat, or been around a kid
Kids are annoying as fuck.

>people
Correction:
>mothers
Same reason they feel it's okay to raise children without their fathers.

Because they're fucking insane.

black parents beat the fuck out of their kids and leave them in pain

white parents spank their kids and they feel pain for half a second

it's a necessary evil, no one 'wants' to do it but it's probably for the best (some people may want to)

I never spanked my kids and they grew up alright. Have one in college and one in highschool. Both straight A students and athletes which was something I've never been. Only issue I have is now they make fun of me for playing video games and constantly hassle me to go to the gym and lose weight.

Sometimes you can inspire your kids by being a total piece of shit so they have the goal of never being like you.

I don't judge people that spank their kids though. If they do that's their business. My mom beat the living shit out of me and my brother daily and would keep us home from school if she bruised us up.

This is a perfect example - don't know how to be a parent and a role-model, let's just hit our kids instead because it's easier.

>This shitty meme again
You really think parents know everything? Especially a parent having a first born? Theres no class telling you how to raise a child from birth till they leave to college.

cause they want to breed a lifetime of resentment with no hope for respect

>Pulling shit out of your ass
>Leh "Hit" meme
Did your parents hurt you OP?

>no longer allowed to smack your children for acting out or doing bad things
>have no leverage over the child because they just find ways around deprivation "punishments"
>child continues to act out and do bad things
>children now run the world because we cannot punish them.

there's a difference between beating/abusing your child and smacking them for negative reinforcement.

I have two daughters, who I have never hit. They can be annoying and frustrating, but I find by getting down on their level I am able to deescalate the situation. Violence solves nothing. Cognitive dissonance is what many people suffer. If you love something you should not commit violence against it.

Hitting kids and saying you love them makes no sense, in the same way that saying you love animals, but you eat meat make no sense.

We're sorry you are such a pussy and that we will have to share this world with your asshole kids.

Y'know, the counter for the number of posters in this thread isnt going up.

My dad kept 'disciplining' me till I was about 14-15. I hit him back one day and it never happened again.

As a teacher, I used to be against corporal punishment. I now truly believe that some kids need an ass beating.

This argument is absurd. You talk about cognitive dissonance, but do you know what axiomatic thinking is?

Its not about punishment, its about reason. Teaching a kid how to reason and communicate is better than punishment and violence.

>I have two daughters
Did you get cucked? If not, why are you on the most autistic board on this site, and not taking care of your kids? If it were me, I wouldnt want a father who screamed his autistic ideas on Cred Forums.
>Leh spanking = hitting meme

all the faggots crying abuse are not parents but little spoiled shits born after 1998.

>M-Muh way is better!!!
Sorry to say, but kids aren't a copy paste example of your perfect children, faggot.

There are parenting classes and things call books with parenting info. I never hit or threatened my niece, not even punishment. She was well behaved because I explained, reasoned, and set boundaries.

true, but if you never punish the child, it will learn that it can get away with breaking your shit, and just get a "stern-talking-to" at the end

This site has been a round for a long time. You realize that some people who were in their early 20s when they first found this site are in their 30s now. Unmarried women over 30 will literally fuck ANYTHING to get sperm to their last remaining eggs.

You will find that out when you get older.

in spain we say 'una ostia a tiempo quita mucha tonterĂ­a'

and its completely true

op is a faggot

Mmm, discipline. It's totally ok. Especially if kid pops a boner when he's spanked.

Im at work

I was raised in the 80s and my dad beat my ass when ever I got out of line. Looking at my cousin raised at the same time as me who was never disciplined turned out to be a spoiled little shit in life.

/thread

Because it isnt your fucking child. The actual parents should be dealing with the child
Sure, user.

once upon a time quit being so....?

kids typically are at school around this time of day

this

Neckbeard detected.

You see neckbeard, not all children show sign of being beta losers like you at a young age. They act roughly and unkempt to society and need to be beaten. You never had this because you were the loser getting bullied. Kill yourself retard

>All children are the same, therefore they should be raised the same
Children arent dogs, theres no child whisperer when you fuck up with your parenting.

o

I find that hunger is a better way to discipline.

Honest to God. I'm a complete autist piece of shit and one day I bummed a smoke off of a middle aged lady at work and I woke up married with kids on the way.

To all the crying virgins on these boards wait till you hit 30. Some ugly girl is going to fucking marriage rape you.

This. My parents threatened me with no food and that got me to shut the fuck up
>Inb4 "T-THats abusive!!!!!uwu!!!!"

Uhm I don't know what that has to do with my post but I agree with you.

fpbp, also pain is a great conditioning tool. You associate wrong doing with pain early on and they're less likely to fuck up.

>Children arent dogs,
true. yet all dogs should not be raised the same either. some do require a little negative reinforcement in the form of pain to be taught what is right and wrong. and some are cool as cucumbers and require very little training.

Because when people of any age step out of line they're entitled to a good smack to set them straight.
It's nothing personal, just necessary.

And thus liberals are born

there was a guy arrested for "threatening to feed a kid to an alligator" in florida a couple weeks ago. it was his nephew or something and he was baby sitting.

lol we can't even give empty threats to get kids to stay in line any more

This

OP is a faggot pleb

Kids not being spanked or put in their place is the problem. If my mom wasn't as hard on me as she was i would have growned up to be some giant douchebag. You know your mom did a good job raising you when you know any minute she can knock you on your ass. Im 6'2 my mom is 5'8 i know she'll throw my dumb ass through the wall if i fuck up.

Thank you for putting my post into easier words. Forcing a child to go with your own style of parenting can lead worse results compared to spanking.

lol I'm saying some kids (and dogs) need a good smacking to teach them whats what. then there are some that just follow the rules on their own.

Thats because niggaz be crazy their idea of a spanked bottom is a hair pull tornado and a right hook.

I-I was agreeing with you, user

they riot because of their bass-ackwards culture of hatred.

they hit their kids because kids need to get hit

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME

Stop trying to justify your mother bringing her hate out on you, don't hit your kids, sit down and talk with them about the consequences.

If they cant comprehend that, you might as well just kill them while you're at it. Because who wants retarded children

> never spanked
> Both straight
> athletes
> constantly hassle me
> straight
I have some bad news for you.

Why aren't your kids dead then? No child can comprehend that shit you dumb faggot

>hair pull tornado

>face hit
>closed fist face hit
>controlled butt spank that when done proper wont even bruise but will deter the child from the action that caused it.

Yep all equal.

to stop raising people like you ...

bet ur to dumb to see where your country will go without any discipline...

As long as they aren't yours it's fine.

Yup- thats why the most law obiding citizens got beat at home.
And as every statistic on domestic violence shows, the people that come from a home where they got beaten aren't the ones to frequently comit violent crimes. It's the teens and adults from violent free families one must watch out for!

Never read so much bullshit as in your post

this thread racks disciprine

I haven't been spanked much all my life, here I am being a fat worthless shit that does whatever the fuck he wants. I sometimes think that if I was ever actually punished, I would probably be a normal human being instead of some cave monkey sitting in his room with no lights.

This is a prime example of a meaningless anecdote coupled with a strong cognitive bias used to promote an ideal in the complete absence of true objective evidence.

Congratulations - you're a psychological case study. Now call me a beta faggot. You know you want to - it's the only response that makes you feel comfortable, because you were never properly taught how to communicate.

>I never managed to understand why mommy hit me
>My kids are so dumb that I can't explain cause and effect to them

You are a special kind of retarded. Please, destroy your sexual organs and any spawn you may have.

then why do arabs and niggers comit so much more violence, idiot? They get beaten way more than white kids.

are you me?

>living proof spanking doesn't make you a sociopath.
>not relevant.

Okay.

>I employ you

he is all of us

That last pic is pretty hot

Fuck man...the other dude is right. You are pretty dense. Im sorry for you and even more for your children...

If you can't figure out any other form of communication you seem kind of dim witted, but maybe that's just me. I mean I come from a good household and my parents actually do know how to talk. They didn't need to get physical, but it's okay, not everybody is blessed with average intelligence.

I said straight A students as in A grades in school faggot I wasn't talking about their sexuality. My oldest daughter has a boyfriend and I imagine they are fucking because she's on depo. The younger one who knows but I doubt it. Every lesbian I've ever met is fat and she isn't even slightly fat.

Children under the age of 5 don't have the reasoning skills to understand consequence through verbal communication. Don't touch the stove. *touches stove* I love how people who don't have kids want to tell the world how to raise them.

theyre apes, not humans, silly

I KNOW I DID, AND LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT.

ALL I DO IS BROWSE Cred Forums AND FAP TO LOL I AND TRAP THREADS, NIGGER.

obviously the difference is the 3 women should be in the kitchen.

>Implying anyone has children on this thread
That was my first post you absolute autist

Lol I get it it's a south park joke lol lol I get it!

you can explain all you want to kids. they're still going to do stupid stuff because they don't think about consequences or causation. lol I've got a 10 yo neice right now that does nothing but sit in front of the tv all day, argue with her parents and eats chicken fingers for breakfast, lunch and dinner because no one can punish this brat.

no wonder you ended being a stupid huge faggot

This is exactly why humanity is going downhill, because of whiny little faggots like you. BAAWWWWW GOOD PARENTING HURTS ME BAAAWWWWW.

it's... not a south park joke just because one of their characters is "chinese"

Epic trolling bro, did your parents teach you that, too?

Ok.

I'm sorry you think it's possible to reason with children.

if you beat your own child when itsnot able to reason you shouldnt have kids at all

They're weak and powerless and never likely to call the cops. They'll also be blaming themselves, "my mom must be hurting me because *I* did something wrong."

Perfect target to take all your rage out on.

I was not implying that.
I could not have known that on an anonymous board.
You are the dumbest shit i have seen in this thread and now...im sorry for your parents. Go play with some tinfoil of something, the thread would be better off that way.

Wow, someone who knows what he's talking about.
Am I really on the internet?

It's fine to spank kids. Not haul off and hit them, but a quick swat across the ass can surprise the shit out of kids and stop them from being mental cases.

It's the same thing when dogs mothers nip pups on the ears when they're misbehaving.

That said, that girl in the picture looks like she was being an asshole. She should be punished by her dad. In her bedroom. After a couple drinks. And after mom has run off with Prince Valium.

Guaranteed she won't be bad after that. Although she may wet the bed once in a while.

This.

You could punish your shit kids back in the day and now its suddenly bad because it rolled along with the "Everything is offensive" movement so it literally means nothing that people think using pain to teach your child from not being a dumb shit is some form of abuse.

>Implying he said everyone here has a child
Learn to read, kid

I'm not saying you are right or wrong but me personally if I were her parent I would just turn off the TV, not cook her chicken fingers because she sure ain't cooking then herself and then just ignore all her shit flinging temper tantrums till she passed out in her own tears. A few days of that and she'd probably calm down and you wouldn't even have to beat her.

because they are not huge faggots

READ THE THREAD
E
A
D

T
H
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

>stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about

ahh... good times.

Low Quality Bait.

i'm so glad my parents spanked me when i was young, it's a must do imho.
look at all these fucking kids nowadays, theres no respect whatsoever

The most glaring problem with not being able to discipline kids, when all has has failed, is society starts to pump out moronic, clueless assholes who have never been held to account for anything in their formative years. And have little to no understanding of much of anything other than sweet sounding ideals that are failing society as a whole.

Like the idealistic twat I'm replying to who thinks making a statement like he did actually backs up his argument.

Protip, douchenozzle: It doesn't. If your parents didn't bitchslap some sense into you, they didn't love you enough to raise an adult who knows the difference between discipline and physical violence. And damn son, you need a fucking bitchslap or two.

Vegan faggot detected.
I eat meat because meat is very tasty. You know what tastes really good? Veal that has been coddled all it's life in a stall and not aloud to roam at all. Damn, that's yummy.
I also love domestic animals. Dogs and cats were made to be loved, not eaten. On the other hand, cows, chickens, and bacon were made to be eaten....simple as that.

\thread

Violence is the gold standard in the real world. Bar none more problems have been solved by violence than any other alternative solution. Yes it works. Yes it takes self control. Yes you should be able to smack your kid when they get out of line. If you dont, the world will do it much, much harder when they are an adult.

I dont need to read the thread to see that this idiot can't read.

But with everything going on in the world *cough* *America* people are abusing what disciple means and are taking it to whole new levels of torture

>bass-ackwards
I seriously want this to be a word.

>2016
Still thinking like a neandethal.
Man...you should really consider getting some education. Maybe you would be less embarrassing dumb after

children under the age of 7 only have a limited understanding of empathy and thus have difficulty being "reasoned" with as it is nearly impossible to understand where your coming from or that actions can be beneficial or detrimental to others. This id based mentality also has a bad way of continuing past 7 in children with no disciplinary system. This is because pain is the easiest way to learn human empathy feeling hurt and seeing others feel hurt for you or seeing someone hurt and feeling bad for them are some of the earliest empathy memories we all have.

I got tuned up when I done something wrong, and I turned out just fine

My parents have beaten me, tho they never managed to form me the way they wanted. It still really fucking hurts to think about it. The pricks today could need a beating at least once in their life so they know how it feels.

Women need to be reminded they are lesser beings every day.

A faggot with a buzz cut and an earring deserves to be punched in the face.

If your kid is annoying/disobedient it's logical to use violence to teach it a lesson.

ITT: beta cuck males responsible for the horrible state of the nations they live in, no wonder alpha males from the middle east and africa are moving in to replace you...

t. alpha male european

Black parents fuck their kids up and look how that ends up with them

no one says you gotta beat her. just smack her if she back talks when you ask her to do something other than watch tv. there are plenty of ways to go about it. letting her starve could be seen as abusive though.

Myself and my brothers where spanked. Everyone i know recieved some amount of negative physical reinforcement. Me and my brothers are in the top 75% of income earners and have clean criminal records. Many of my freinds make more than me and also have clean records. Clearly negative reinforcement can never work just look at the evidence. Not saying you have to hit yer kids but a few spankings to quickly correct behavior never killed anyone. There's a difference between a slap on the wrist or a spanking and straight up hitting a child. You've honestly never slapped a hand or had yer hand slapped reaching for a cookie you ought not have?

Are you samefagging? Its relevant to the conversation. He was just stating that the stories posting in this thread were utter shit

I think it should be illegal to beat your own kids, but legal to beat everyone else's. That way, your parenting skills need to really be on point, because if your little shit is causing trouble at the mall, everyone will just dogpile him.

If you don't have kids than your opinion doesn't matter. Getting parental advice from someone who has no experience in the matter is terrible. Read all the books you want but kids don't come with a manual.

Same thing can be said about most things in life. Think about it.

>Cry more it turns me on

fix'd

Im gonna go buy a pack of bacon cook it all eat half and bin the rest because I can. That trigger you vegan, it could've gone to an africa or stayed on the pig, but instead half for me half for the waste bin just for you Mr. Caring.

I like the way you think.

oh man I would break so many noses

>the top 75%

Think about that for a second.

Most children who aren't disciplined become over privileged assholes like trump or Justin Bieber a spanked child will actually be a decent human being

I'm good either way

People have nieces and nephews or little brothers and sisters that they have to take care of so what you said is bullshit

I'm going to seduce your daughter into fucking me alot. It will be her choice thus not rape. I might even get her pregnant and you won't know who I am. Are you going to punish her for her choice?
Hell, I might even seduce her in to meth or crack.....still her choice. Are you going to punish her for that.

answered
"Implying anyone has children on this thread"
To " Im sorry for you and even more for your children..."

I don't need to read the thread to see that this is only explainable with lacking reading comprehansion or ignorance

I dont like hurting my daughter, it's true.

Everytime I hear her cry I just wish that god had given me a smaller penis or her a looser rectum

Said it yourself fuck their kids up. A moderate slap on the behind from a sain white person is good discipline. A shopping centre freak out by a black matriarch is a bit different fam.

Holy shit that would be hilarious, albeit kinda fucked up.

>the top 75% of income earners
The fact that you don't know how percentages work doesn't really support your case.

1 Mississippi.

It's awesome. Idk what you're getting at? Line me up with 3 other adults at random and I make the most money. Statistically 3/4 of everyone in this thread is less wealthy than me. Feels pretty good bro. Tbh this year is looking like I'll be in the top 80% of earners. Should I go cry about it?

OP is probably the type of faggot who cuts himself when his mommy burns his tendies. KYS

I didn't say I would let her starve I would cook food that wasn't chicken fingers. All I'm saying is that she watches TV all day and eats chicken fingers for every meal because you have a TV and cook her chicken fingers. When they start to throw down with all the screaming and tears I can understand why you'd want to smack them. I never had to smack my kids I just ignored them. Like I said they grew up to be good people.

My parents hit me when I was a kid, I really don't think it helped anything, I was already a pretty well behaved kid. The more they hit me, the more it made me resent them and the less I respected them. Many years later and we have no relationship whatsoever and I feel absolutely no connection to them at all.

If my kid were to grow up to become the next possible president of the United States I'd be happy.

>top 75%
I cant defend this shit

Found the autistic faggot

Well, it'd work. I mean, you don't want to be that guy at Walmart whose kid is causing a commotion when that half-demented former boxing champion who's there to do himself some shopping because he blew all his cash on hookers and blow is having a bad day.

Enjoy your heartdissease and your fat red head, while you're at it.
And maybe read a book while eating. You MIGHT still become a educated human being and your mother could still be getting proud of her autistic son. (considering you aren't all that kind of illiterate swines...i tend to think so...)

>Wanting to raise a failed abortion who will partake in the worst election in the history of america
Both Shillary and Trumbortion are god awful.

Actually...

As much as some people may find it deplorable, some women need 5 across the face. Nobody will ever admit it in polite company, but if you have ever seen a woman go full on ballistic non-sensical bitch mode then you know.

This is not to be confused with beating a woman daily because she forgot to wash the dishes.

---

Sometimes guys are assholes. Some guys get road rage, some guys get mean when they drink, some guys are just born that way. In certain situations a guy needs to get the shit kicked out of him because he is an asshole.

This is not to be confused with attacking a non-violent unsuspecting person.

---

Lastly sometimes you need to discipline your child, or they will never know any better. You should only "hit" your kid 2 or 3 times in their entire child hood. For example when they run into a busy street. If you have never spanked them before, they will learn almost immediately they what they did was wrong and will remember.

This is not to be confused with beating the shit out of your kid for drawing on the walls, or making noise, or existing. Corporal punishment used liberally is incredible damaging.

--

Physical violence is a tool like anything else, and just like drying to drill something you should be hammering will fuck something up, so will resorting to violence when it is not necessary.

My uncle would spank my cousins, my parents would never put a finger on us. My cousins never learned and the spanking was just a stand in for real disciple and punishment. They never learned anything because all that happens is their butt hurts for a min and then they get back to what they were doing. Hitting your children is wrong and a lazy form of parenting.

I got shot in the head with a BB gun once

I got beat... Learnt not to be scum. Sister didn't, currently has a child with no father living under our mothers roof... 2 year old son and she's 18. No job, failed education etc... Unless you're raised in some high class "Raised in money where everyone has a masters degree" kinda area where you naturally grow up with the mind set of being rich and friendly, beat your child to not become the scum that run around fucking and killing each other because of some bullshit "Reputation".

Y
A
L
L

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

P
O
S
T
I
N
G

I
N

A

R
O
L
L

B
R
E
A
D

My parents used to beat me up with power cord for causing thunderstorms when I was 7 because they thought that they had bad kids and God punished them this way. Also I cant forget My Mom say Look what you made me do and than she beat me up, blood and everything.

K smart asses 75th percentile. Sorry my English failed me still likely make way more than at least one of you. Sorry I made an error on a anonymous board that won't be archived. Hope pointing out helped advance yer place in life. You clearly know what was meant or you'd not be pointing it out as wrong.

It takes more than an illiterate swine to read whatever the fuck you just posted user

You are funny. I have a masters in chemistry. What are you, McDonalds worker? You are showing your ignorance. Go be a little unloved man somewhere else.

fucking faggots, people deserves to be punished, if you hate violence then you're retard

Because theyre little shit bags

>Talks about how hes smart
>Cant even form correct sentences

That would mean you're in the top 25%, not the top 75%, you blathering fucking idiot.

If you are gonna make more than 80% of everyone this year, you're in the top 20%.

The fact that you don't know this also shows that you're lying on the Internet, because no one making that amount of money could be that fucking stupid. You're a 15 year old mooching off of daddies internet connection and you need to pay more attention in school, bucko.

yea but I was never hit same with my 2 older sisters. My younger brother was never hit either. He is far more of a dick and gets away with everything its not the spanking its that parents are way more lax with the last child

>implying slapping someone square across the face is always a form of assault

just what kind of fucking pussy are you?
Kids of course can't be held responsible for all their actions, etc etc. But there's a line.

Someone in this thread accually has got some sense in their mind!

You're a beta faggot.

I call you this not because I can't communicate, but because I want to.

The rest of your post was shit too, by the way.

cringe

>That is not true. Blacks hit their kids the most, yet they do all the rioting.
this^ blacks learn that violence is how you get someone to listen to you because thier " parents" usually just mom. would beat the fuck out of them for everyhing.

whach out boys, the fucking scientist, fuck off, fucking tard, go with your chemestry and hang yourself, fucking piece of shit

Kek - kill yourself.

>unironically CURRENT YEARing

When did I say I was smart? I said I make decent money and have no criminal record despite being spanked as a child. If income was directly correlated to intelligence the world would be a much different place. Remember Trump is one of the richest men in the world....

And you still read it.
And this is your answer..? Argument as weak as your body and mind. But it's okay. Did not expect much from someone like you. A little more cussing maybe...

oh my fuck,
people like you are retarded.
You arent beating your kids at every turn amd for every little thing. You only do it as a last resort. And you arent "beating them", one or two spanks in the ass will do. Spanks that wont even hurt after about 10 seconds. I am completely against child abuse. But not discipline. ABUSE is something different entirely. Violence is something different entirely. Punishment is needed so that kids can learn boundaries. solid boundaries. If you never punish them in a manner that will make your kids think twice, they will always want to push and push upon your authority.

Y
A
L
L

B
A
K
E
R
S

P
O
S
T
I
N
G

I
N

A

R
O
L
L

B
R
E
A
D

W
H
I
L
E

N
I
G
E
R
S

>2016
>Still taking feminism and SJWs seriously
EBIN

Just came to replie but i think the other to posters covered it pretty well, so im just going to second that.

Also

>talks about how he's smart.
>can't even form a correct sentence.

Fixed for ya smarties Mc smart pants

user vegan fool lost the argument and is now grasping at straws. The dirty hippy has no real argument left.
Just give up and savor the tasty meat like the rest of us. Yum.

You really wanna continue this bullshit charade? Fine, I'll bite - what do you do where you make soooo much money?

Don't worry to much. A lot of people in this thread seem to significally lack reading comprehension

Thats because that autistic faggot isnt me. All im saying is that if you want people to take you seriously, even in the slightest, at least form coherent sentences.

Asked by someone who doesn't have kids.

Big difference between abuse & a simple spank not intended to cause physical harm but to get their attention & teach the lesson that consequences accompany rule breaking. Now, stop being an idiot or you're going to get a spanking!

thanks, alotta fags on this thread think smacking children is okay. Boggles my mind

That's not how the meme works, faggot.

Vegan is still grasping for straws.

I would like to come over to you and slap you and your mum across the face. Just to see if you just react as i would have called you guys asshole.
I would love to see where you would draw the line, while it happens, and not while sitting on your ass in front of a screen

>not knowing to from too

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

LOL.

Let's completely disregard the mountain of evidence throughout history that demonstrates the exact opposite.

I'm willing to bet most of the denizens of Cred Forums have, in fact, been subjected to mental or physical abuse throughout their childhood and look at them now.

Picture perfect peaceful citizens aren't we?

this thread is full of feels - too many for me

Because they are in training.

And because they are assholes.

mhm...your argument was that of a scholar, that is for sure.
This thread is full of brainwashed meatheads...

I'm a truck driver. I'll claim somewhere around 80k this year. Not sure it's alot of money really but alot more people make shit for money so I'm way up the income earner list.

What do my writing skills have to do with reading comprehension? What did I fail to comprehend? Or do you not comprehend the diff between readin and writin?

mother fucker right here knows what he is talking about

Provoked assault should be le
Lgal.

Try reasoning with a child that has ODD, then come tell me theres another way out of spanking
>Inb4 thats an illness1!! You're Abusivwe!!uwu

>back in the day
I guarantee you are not old enough to be using this phrase.

I know you're trying to look smart, but how about you take a couple of minutes and actually go look at what the evidence shows.

The same goes to your shitty pacifist parenting.

This was all perfectly fine (except from the "a" that would have had to be an "an")
Where is the problem? Am i supposed to use 'easy english' on here, so that those idiot are able to understand, what i am saying?

Bacon= heart disease. Not quite im not a lazy fuck like you that has to supplement inactivity with eating boring shit. What the fuck do you eat at christmas you souless fun drain.

shitty troll is shitty

no you never know me
cheesespin.net/

>I didn't dumb while point ou yer dumb it was meme!

>back peddling this
Hard

Wowie what a newfriend.

>Picking out a typo on Cred Forums
You must be a proud little fella. Go tell mommy what greatness you have achieved today!

not trolling you retarded cuck

wow so much fear

why tf do you think so why would anyone who doesnt get struck by their guardinans riot

Meathead still proves to be as intelligent and eloquent as a neanderthal.
Not getting better for you...

lol ok

like trump was not spanked

moron

did you just unironically say something along the lines of "say that to my face irl and not online fucker and see what happens"? How epic of you, congrats?..

Either way, would you honestly sue someone for slapping your face? If you went into a bar full of literally tank sized skin heads and flipped them all off would you sincerely believe you were in the right after they beat the shit out of you? Are you really that sheltered?

you clearly dont have kids OP

Classic sped user. Gets spanked thinks hes badass and that it "really shaped him up" so all parents should do it if not autistic. How did special education affect your character? Would you say its more or less of an effective than a good ole spankin?

You mean your dad is a truck driver and you have a rough yet heavily inflated sense of how much he makes, so you'd figure it'd be an easy lie to get away with on an anonymoose image board? Cool kiddo.

Says the Jew who should have been slapped by his parents on his face.

Dont know who you are write now but i adressed this about the reading comprehension to the guy that thought would have said he was smart. Wich he did not

2 T H E G A M E T T H E G A M E T H E
3 H T H E G A M E H
4 E H T H E G A M E
5 G E H
6 A G E
7 M A G
8 E M A
9 E M
10 E

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx

Yes, are the same. The three make my dick hard.

Yup. Yer write no way a 30 year old trucker faggot could be on an image board that became popular around the time he would have graduated. Must be his son. Also yea no trucker ever has made 80k must be made up. What's it like being so smart poor and but hurt fag.

Im 184cm and about 85kg and climber.
I eat a lot of tasty and healthy food.
And if you would just educate yourself a liiiitle tiny bit (I believe in you!) you would know that a lot of the food meateaters eat and like is plain vegan. Most meateaters just don't think of it as vegan.
Also i only supplement B12, because i literally can't get this out of vegan food in this times (it was possible back in the day. Years, for that is).
Taking one pill every few days...thats less than normal for most western people.

Yeah, I'd rather hit the shit out of them as they age, rather than to allow them to remain defiant in the face of authority, for the duration of their adult life.

I'm not a company man, so I don't agree with authority, maybe even more often than not, but I do know that the powers that be have the infrastructure in place to render your existence miserable.

>Implying early humans were told fire hot
>Implying early humans were told falling is death
>Implying we were told sharp thins hurt

No you jackass, we got hurt and we learned to not do it again. I'm not saying a spanking is always needed, but if your father does it at an early age, the threat of it makes most little shits behave.

In russia it's just as normal as having a manual or a bear drinking vodka for breakfast with oatmeal

What's the hourly rate?

>but hurt

Kek. You know, median income for truckers nationwide is 40k. If you were gonna lie, you could have at least not doubled the average little guy.

What would you like to show me with this?
I have nothing to do with this post and my sentences are normal

I bet yer jus another but hurt trucker fag working for England that doesn't belive any driver makes more than 30k cause you work for one of the 5 worst companies in the industry. You guys are funny on the cb so convinced we're lying about what we make and to stupid to leave yer shit companies.

>yer write
>write

Jesus Christ...

>reasoning with children
>what is a frontal lobe?
>when is it fully developed?

>but hurt
>belive

Just stop Cletus. You're embarrassing yourself.

Median is low therfore no one makes more than it. Which one of us is dumb? Lemme see if I can clear all the traceable info from on of my pay summaries for yea before the thread dies.

Op is a fag years old.

>reason
>3yo

Pick one

Because they can't hurt you back

Its a good article, the "short term effectiveness" is necessary in cases where a child can be physical harmed by their actions which is what I wrote in an earlier post.

You don't hit your kid for crying. You don't hit your kid for drawing on the walls. You don't hit your kid for spilling their food. You don't hit your kid because they destroyed a family heirloom.

You CAN hit your kid for running into the road without you. You CAN hit your kid who playing with fire. You CAN hit your kid for wandering off in a busy store.

If you only do it a handful of times, right after moments where they can associate it, then it works. You are doing it so they because if you don't then they might kill themselves or worse if they do not learn fast.

Kek - please do - if you can find one of daddies pay stubs lying around I'll be impressed. Try not to get caught going through his work drawer though - you may get a spanking, which will properly teach you a lesson I'm sure ;)

All of you are completely fucking retarded.

>>/out/

>getting slapped for being bad
>beaten

pick one, fagboy

So they won't grow up like you OP

If parents want to hit their kids, it's their prerogative.

If parents want to set up an underground boxing club between themselves and their children to teach their kids find out who they truly are, and provide spiritual guidance through self destruction, then it is between the mother, father, children and split personality they've developed after years of undiagnosed mental illness.

Well if you and your parents like the majorty of the world wouldnt be retarded fucking apes, then you would realize that you can raise a child with discipline without ever, EVER!, being threatening in any fucking way. l2human behaviour nutsack inbred swine.

Fuck kids! I kick the shit out of those little bastards whenever I catch them fucking with my shit.
Don't tell anyone, but I have a few buried in my back yard. Those little shit's will never get on my nerves any more.

Eat a dick

I really think we're fighting the wrong battle here.
Putting the cart before the horse, so to speak.

Men should stand up for their right to beat their wives.
Believe me, if you can hit mom for fucking up, who could argue that you can't spank little timmy?

Now we have to be reasonable, because the institution of marriage has changed.
We need to evolve:

1. For two homosex males, free for all abuse.
(probably to the caboose)

2. If in the confines of a traditional marriage, the male partner becomes mentally deranged and turns into a transex, then the wife gets to do the beatings.

3. Lesbians should be encouraged to fight publicly.
That shit is either hot, funny, or hot and funny. If you find it sad or disturbing, then you are free to depart the scene.

>Monkey see, Monkey do
Most people are just stupid, they were beaten young and 'taught' that this is correct. They don't usually think for themselves, so they just repeat.

So much pseudo-intellectual millenial bullshit in here.

This is just bullshit from the retards who were never spanked enough as a child and have no balls, no conviction, no life, nothing.

You're fooling nobody. It's been proven by time itself that physical punishment to your kids is almost necessary. None of you retards have lived long enough to have the experience nor the ability to raise a child.

Shut the fuck up and grow a pair before this pussy generation ruins the world even more.

>B-but user, you're probably a millenial as well!

Yes. Yes I am. And I can still see the bullshit.

My parents never hit me and I turned out fine.

ThItS

>anecdotal

This is true

That's what I though. I gross in a week what you do in a month faggot. Be mad about. No response to the proof.

>get phone call three months ago
>son told his teacher to "fuck off"
>get a phone call from an unknown number at lunch
>"why is my cellphone locked?"
>we'll talk about it when you get home
>he comes home to find
>no tv anywhere in the house
>no computer
>no tablets
>no radio
>cell phone gets taken right out of his hand
>screams bloody murder for three hours about how he has a report to do
>"pencils are in the desk drawer right there."

>tell him the next morning he's grounded for the rest of the quarter and any infraction extends it by one week
>hes to come home immediately after school and ho to his room
>allowed out only for school, meals, and bathroom

>get a call from his teacher saying he needs to work on schoolwork on the laptop
>"no."
>he fucking hates me.
>"IHATE YOU"
>"should have thought about that before you sassed your teacher"
>"Ill never like you"
>"Im your father. If you hate me because of my discipline then Im doing my job. My job isnt to make you like me. Its to make sure you don't turn out a spoiled rotten little entitled shit who thinks he's better than everyone."

Spanking is fine. You spank after the negative action has occurred. Punishment must be swift yet just to enforce the concept of consequences for negative actions and establishment of who is in control. Eventually as the child gets older spanking gets phased out and replaced with revocation of privileges and and eventually that too gets replaced with reasoning and in extreme cases ostracizing

>Spot the difference

I don't get an erection when I hit adults.

Lol sorry I was outside enjoying the weather. Make sure you put that back where you found it little guy - don't want daddy to spank you like I said earlier ;)

Ooooh, oooh, tell him the best part of him ran down his mother's leg. I can't wait to use that one on the little shit that I sire. Of course with my luck he'll be a perfectly behaved little faggot.

Man, that's fucked up. It should always get you an erection.

(this is true. physical violence keys up a lot of the same areas as sex)

For the lulz faggot

True.

Bet if you ran stats on how many kids where spanked. Not beat mind. There's a difference. You'd find my story is the norm not the exception.

>"I turned out fine"
>browses Cred Forums

I tell my parents they didn't beat me hard enough. I even got punched right in the face by my dad for getting in his. I flew over the couch and realized I probably shouldn't fuck with him. Kids are disobedient pussys now and I sag bring back the wooden spoon to moms every where, dad's get out the belts don't go soft on em either. (But don't beat them to bad they might kill you in your sleep)

If you think spanking is never OK, you are a moron. Period. Some kids don't need it. A few certainly do.
Especially when they put themselves in harms way (or a sibling)

That sounds so vague

Yeah, that sounds fantastic. "Okay son, you are to be a fucking beta your whole life and never amount to nothing, ill make sure you get there by bashing every you do forever, you piece of whores ass nigger"

And realize the irony while he pushes the knife inside your chest, slowly, and the proceeds to jerk off in your dead eyes. Lovely.

W/e. I'll be enjoying the weather this weekend on muh boat. I'm sure the 3 minutes you spent on yer apartment patio looking to make sure no one was stealing yer shit box car between posts was enjoyable.

This has more to do with general environment of the child not weather he gets spanked faggot

and then theres this fag, which hes actually correct about the subject, that doesnt not implies that the concept being discussed is false.

Why not go full Oedipus and have your child fuck your wife after he kills you?

Haha ok have fun buddy - hope you can get out this weekend if you're not grounded.

Well you fucked that reply right up didn't you?

Ya this guy's a faggot too. His teacher probably needed to fuck off

I spank the shit outta my kids and ill smack yours around too if they act up

ITT: Bunch of faggots argue about parenting when they'll probably die alone or commit suicide before they get laid

But niggers aren't even human your argument is invalid

Keep sassing me and I'll take my leather belt to your backside, you hear?

I think one major thing people disregard is age. A kid under 5 won't understand what you are doing if you put them in time out our take something away. When your kid keeps trying to hurt himself a swat to the butt lets them know that hey this will hurt you so stop. I don't know about you but I would want my kids to have a spank instead of grabbing a hot oven rack behind my back and physically disfiguring him. Now a kid older then 5 can indeed be reasoned with, and if you did spanking right as in a consequence for something major all you have to relay is do you want a spanking for them to understand that is bad. Now if you are beating his ass everyday for everything you are doing it wrong.If you have to spank a 5+ year old you are doing it wrong. In early life it teaches them that things will have a affect until they are old enough to do critical thinking for themselves

You realize that technology, in the form of digital media, is what has made men more beta than anything else?

People used to do shit: grow food, work, socialize more with friends and family, and acquire knowledge, without burning their retinas, by reading BOOKS.

I bet a shiny nickle this dad probably had literature on the subject his son needed to use for school, or at least knew how to get him to a library.

This... so much... this

and you have done nothing to contribute to the subject at hand. completely irrelevant *strong cognitive bias*

because their tiny brains can't fully grasp the big picture. Sometimes, you have to paint that picture with the back o' ya hand, namsayin?

Legit tho, try telling a kid to stop doing something they think is fun even when it's destructive. Mild violence is sometimes literally your only option as an adult responsible for safety or property.

thing is, if you work hard, daily, very hard, you really appreciate your time off, be that irrelevant activities, socializing, etc

well apparently guys discipline by using domestic violence, and assault,
where women give "discipline"

also don't be a chock discipline is good self preservation

You really could have written this in a way that didn't perpetuates your undeniable status as a monumental faggot; or maybe you couldn't, who knows.

Your taking some broad liberties towards a general statement. Do you have proof that the original comment isn't backed up by statistical data? I doubt it. In any case you're projecting heavily and blinded by your own subjective bias. I really hope you're trolling and not some kind of new improved summer fag that's going to spread your shitty cancer around this board.

My dad used that one on me.

Im not going to degrade him. Or smack him. But I can make him suffer.

Parents know everything about their kids. I grew up with four brothers and I know how to push buttons.

I got called in after a week to speak to the principle, counselor, and his teacher.

>"john. Why dont you sit outside while we talk to your father"
>"he can sit right there. This involves him, and he can sit there quietly and learn how adults speak to each other."
>teacher "well. We're concerned hes not going to be able to complete his assignments without a computer at home."
>"describe to me in detail what exactly he needs a computer for."
>"well, he told me that he was unable to finish his report on time because you wouldn't let him use his computer to write it."
>i look at my son.
>"tell them how you spent your time that night?"
>he sits there hanging his head.
>"go ahead. Tell your teacher the rest of the story."
>"...im I argued with him for three hours for taking away my computer instead of writing the paper by hand"
>"so when you told her you didn't have the time to finish the paper you were...?"
>"I was lying"
>"interesting. Another week"

>"my son told her to fuck off. Therefore i am disciplining him. Yes, working without his computer will take him longer and make the work more difficult to do. Thats why its a punishment. He can use the computers here at school. But in my house hes been grounded and prohibited from using any technology. He's a smart boy. He can figure out how to work around it. I know i wouldnt want to do homework without a computer. So maybe next time he'll think before sassing his teacher. He does that in the real world, he'll lose his job."

Not enough punishment is why you little shits are all human garbage. It's too late for you, so you might as well off yourselves.

On the contrary, I believe pointing out blatant false arguments is directly contributing to the topic at hand as opposed to letting them fester in the minds of those unable to decipher them for what they are.

Are you fucking serious. Kids know what time out is by the time they're 2 or 3.

Whether or not they are too much of a hard-headed autist to do it, remains to be seen.

All of my children, except the youngest, understood this concept flawlessly. The youngest just couldn't stop messing with their hands, wiggling, or turning around. They weren't beaten over it, as they are still quite young, but you better believe they understood perfectly. Some kids are just naturally defiant bastards.

I smile at the willpower; it's frustrating, but it's good to see them have a little backbone as well.

Only the first pic is OK

quite a few single parent mums raise sociopathic males and dysfunctional females

jokes on you thats my fetish

im a fucking beta, have been all my life, never amounted for nothing.....im here in Cred Forums that proves my point

my father never hit me....

Ignorance, usually mixed with the idiotic dogma pertaining to original sin. This is not to say there's no such thing as bad seeds or psychopath genes, etc., but abuse only adds evil to illness.