I don't really like getting my cock sucked at all but I love eating pussy more than anything in the world...

I don't really like getting my cock sucked at all but I love eating pussy more than anything in the world. No matter how flabby or smelly it is, the act itself just turns my on like nothing else. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I want to eat them all...

Your fucking ridiculous and I'm drunk.

You just might be submissive.

I'm more worried that you're willing to eat out stanky puss than the fact that you don't enjoy receiving oral

Nothing. Its natural for a hetero guy to love eating pussy. However if the pic is related and you're eating fishy pussy, you are NOT fucking with the right broads. My chick goes a couple days at a time without showering sometimes and it always smells and tastes bomb

>y chick goes a couple days at a time without showering
gross

i dont like getting head either probably cause i never got any good head.

my thoughts as well user
love eating out chicks but fuck you if that shit stinks like dumpster juice or a fish factory
also i feel as if OP has never really had a decent blowjob in his life, just assuming that's why OP and some others don't enjoy them.

also this, i went through a submissive stage where all i wanted to do was eat out
nothing wrong with it, get yourself a hottie and eat her out like crazy, will secure yourself a spot in her mind.

>smells and tastes bomb
>tastes bomb
>bomb

your gf sucks at blowjob

OP here is what you do
shave your dick and balls
tell her to get smooth for you
69 the shit out of her
she will suck your dick 3 times better than she normally would
enjoy a great blowjob while eating out
favorite position

pretty normal to be turned on by giving pleasure and feeling the girl getting hornier and hornier and screaming at your will.
For the first part, as others have said, it's not every girl who gives good head.

I fucking love eating pussy but smell can definitely be a turn off. Also I feel like she should return the favor and give me a blowjob. I didn't like blowjobs at first but once you get a girl that can really suck a dick it'll change your mind.

Disagree.
I much prefer getting blow jobs when I can focus on it and not concentrate on the pussy I'm eating.
I'm also much better pussy eater when my dick is left alone.

>giving head

bunch a fanooks in here

I hate fishy smellin pussies

Just finished watching this. Fucking great show

i can agree with you no the second part
blowjobs are good whether i focus on them or not, but i will agree that sometimes it is better to jsut lay/stand back do nothing and just enjoy the suction.
can agree that i eat out better when not getting dick sucked, her on back legs spread and pushed back, pussy and ass in air while eating her out, hard to get into positions like that when you are getting your dick sucked.

hmm think you have changed my opinion or view of 69 user....
thanks

agree

Same. 69 doesn't work for me. I get too focused on eating the pussy that my dick winds up going soft half the time.

Much better to take turns, I can focus on her, get her done, then I can just lie back and get taken care of.

Truth. 90% of girls can't suck a dick to save their lives, but if you get one of those few who can, it's a fucking game-changer. I actually prefer blowjobs to sex if the girl really knows her shit.

Every man should experience a truly world-class blowjob at least once. It should be a mandatory bucket list thing for everyone.

>have gf
>she's kinda moderate to ok at blowjobs
>not particularly toothy, but nothing that would knock your socks off
>goes away to college
>a month and a half later i go up to see her
>shes sucking dick like a pro, stripping chrome off trailer hitches, not even using her hands anymore, just inhaling cock and eating loads

i got cucked didnt i

Gotta eat em all pussymon

Prolly, yeah.

cool, and to think she was always accusing me of cheating around that time period

It's funny, most of them will say they can give the best blowjob ever. What kind of sadistic motherfucker is telling a girl she's giving a great blowjob when shes scraping the skin off his dick like a cheese grater?