Bought a few 5-325 Norcos, 5mg per pill. I'm a Virgin to opiates so I don't know much about dosage...

Bought a few 5-325 Norcos, 5mg per pill. I'm a Virgin to opiates so I don't know much about dosage. I'm 200lbs and going for a nice moderately strong high but not too intense. Anyone have any experience that might be able to help me out with how many pills I should take

Take one every 6 hours as needed for pain

Do you know what cold water extraction is? That's the best way to do those. Takes out all the Tylenol. But the best thing to do is take 2, wait a while, and see how you feel. If you need more then take more. I usually take 20 ish of the 5s

Kek

Seeing as those aren't too strong and you are 200 lbs, I would personally rail about 3 for a decent buzz (yes, drug gurus, I know this is not an efficient way to abuse these pills, I just like it like that). Repeat as necessary.

I would however investigate how much acetominophen is in each, and calculate how much you are putting into your body. Don't drink, although you may be tempted. Alcohol and acetominiphen do not process correctly at the same time in the body.

If you were really up on your shit, you could do a cold water extraction to just get the hydrocodone out of the pills, but in reality as long as you don't take too many you will be fine.

OR another thing you can do OP is parachute them. Crush the pill up, put it into a single ply of toilet paper, and then eat it. The pill gets into your system faster

Sounds complicated. You can also just chew them up like a man.

Take both

The 5 in 5-325 is what get you high. If you have zero tolerance then 10mg is a good jumping off point. So take both. If anything, you should have gotten another one.

Always watch out for the second number (325), that's acetaminophen. Pretty much what's in Tylenol and other over the counter pain killers. That doesn't get you high at all. It just hurts your liver.

It's actually super easy. Takes like 2 seconds.

That's 2 seconds longer it takes me to abuse my pills though.

What's the high of this type of drug like? Never encountered these pills but taken downers and xans before. Are they similar?

Take about 8 to get rid of that headache. If you wanna get high, I'd suggest 10mg minimum of Diluadid.
/thread

Opiates are like putting a warm fuzzy blanket over your soul. Your whole body gets warm and you're just content with life. Plus, you nod out a lot. They're my favorite

Think you're talking about codiene there bud...
Haven't heard of anyone taking 100mg of hydrocodone and not going to hospital, let alone making it out.

To OP, you can safely start at 3-4 of what you have, if you end up doing more look at the cold water extraction due to the acetominophen. Don't bother with railing or parachuting it'll make barely any difference aside from slightly faster onset and shorter duration

Fuck me sideways. Stop watching House son.

You might feel mildly drowsy if you took 5 or 6. Mixing with alcohol will just increase the drowsiness and liver risk.

Depending on country, you might know it as co-codamol

No. It's more of a buzz of energy at low doses. At high doses you will get warm and gooey, but not too much

vicodin > percocet > heroin

In order from weakest to strongest.

Just remember that you are playing with fire.

Holy shit diluadid. Had appendicitis, and morphine didn't touch the pain. Dilaudid FTW.

Those are only good if you shoot them up. It'd be better to Snort a roxie 30 or some Opana 40

These

With no tolerance, take 3. In your case 2, since that's all you have.

Nope, I'm talking about hydro 5mg. I eat a shit ton of them because I have a tolerance. I've never had problems taking that many.

Enjoy the dmg the ApAp will do to your liver, dumbass kek.

how the fuck do you snort an opana 40 have you had one recently at all?

I don't have any experience with hydrocodine only regular codine and oxycodine but 10 mg should be fine although if you want to push it, take 15mg.

As others have stated, a cold water extraction would be ideal if you exceed 1000mg of Acetaminophen to avoid stressing your liver.
You don't really want to exceed 1000mg of Acetaminophen within 4 hours.

Also, if you have access to promethazine i would recommend taking 20mg to stop any itching.

You just cut a piece off and crush it up. The G74 Opana are still crushable. I just had one a week ago.

acetaminophen or paracetamol will fuck you up bad past the 2000 mg mark roughly anything past 4000 can cause immediate liver failure and maybe death

>stop any itching.

Why would you want to do that?

That's one of the best things about opiate abuse!

At once? I honestly haven't had much experience at all with hydro but am just going of word of mouth and research. I've had 80mg of oxy before but was under the impression that hydro was more dangerous at those doses?

OP here. I took 4 about 40 mins ago and just broke another 1 up and chewed it a cpl mins ago. So that's 25mg for my first time. Starting to feel real good. At this dose I hope it keeps increasing cause I'm liking it

Yup, I break em in half and just pop 5 at a time over like an hour. I'm not recommending anyone do this. They are super dangerous at those levels because of the Tylenol. But I'm 6 foot 4, 350lbs, and I do a lot of opiates. So it takes a lot of hydros to get me buzzing. I usually just do stronger opiates like opana 40

If you've never done them you should be feeling pretty decent. Have fun. Also, usually opiates make you throw up. So don't fight it. Just embrace having to throw up and you'll feel better

get some pills with out the tylenol.

Oh yeah I'm feeling good. Any idea on when the peak is?

15 minutes and 45 seconds

It usually takes like 30 min to kick in and then you can ride out that high for a good few hours. Just don't eat anything. It will kill your buzz and you'll probably throw it up

smoke some weed too

This. A little weed always kicks my high into overdrive

Be extremely carefull with that shit. Have atleast 2 weeks between each opiate-session to mantain discipline.

You very fucking nervous systems get used to that shit FAR to quickly.

I know mostly nothing but quick question. I had a dream about it but whats a pill that's green and sticky?

Agreed. I know a lot of hardcore hermon junkies that started by taking a few hydros

Does redosing by taking amother 5mg while your peaking do anything or is it a waste

Straight answer...swallow 3...wait 35-45 mins and if that isn't enough swallow another one.

I meen, the more you take the higher you'll get. I usually take more after awhile to keep my buzz rollin

I'm roughly 190lbs and I was taking them for fun for about 3-4 weeks. I started off with half a pill once a day. Which should be enough for starters. The most I ever took was 3 whole pills, I wouldn't do more than that ba cause it makes you groggy as shit. Also remember not to drive or do anything that requires a lot of motor concentration.

What should I do Cred Forums: LSD or MDMA? Or both?

OP HERE. So here's and update. I took 20mg and hr ago and dosed again with anothing 5mg about half an hr ago. So 25mg for my first time and I feel great! My body feels so relaxed and full of warmth. Whenever I stand up and walk around it feels kinda like being drunk as hell. I've read about euphoria but I'm not getting any of that. Now I understand why so many ppl abuse painkillers and let it lead to heroin

Just don't abuse it.

take them all with oj

See? Told you. The warmth is my favorite part of opiates. Like a warm blanket on your soul

MDMA as much as you can handle. Never done LSD.