Hey Cred Forums what strain is this?

hey Cred Forums what strain is this?

Looks like cali orange

Looks like 40% sativa 60% indica

It's pot, smoke it...naming weed is for hipster faggots. Don't be a hipster faggot.

That's some weird looking broccoli. Is that sugar on it?

Or people that actually care enough. When you grow it's important to know the different names.

nobody names their weed like a pet nigger. I want to know what the genetics are called so that I may have more of it.
or are you some kind of dumb ape that things that every bit of weed is exactly the same?

Definitely not cali orange

Exactly!

Hipster faggots detected

Wait that's weed? What have I been smoking then?

12years old no taste detected.
I bet you think all beer taste the same too huh?
I mean it gets you drunk just the same right?

Weeds my man

>Wears winter hat inside
>Drinks pumpkin spice craft IPA lager things
>Overanalyzes marijuana and thinks strains actually matter.

Yea you're a massive fucking faggot dude.

I never wear hats so you are stupid
I think pumpkin anything is awful tasting so you are stupid (IPAs are great)
I never overanalyze weed.. as if there is a way to do so? like I stuck it under a microscope and checked out every trichome before smoking it lol?

no genetics matter but only a middleschool kid like yourself wouldn't think so. 3/3 wrong damn you must be kind of.. well stupid

dat kush

It gets you high. The idea that one strain will make you sleepy, another will make you hungry, another will be an energetic high, it's fake and gay. They all will do all of those things.

Toledo Windowbox

The fact this kid comes back with this sassy bitch monologue furthers the point he's a hipster faggot.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU

fake and gay.

weed. shut the fuck up and smoke it.

>The idea that one strain will make you sleepy, another will make you hungry, another will be an energetic high, it's fake and gay. They all will do all of those things.
Why are you making these overt assumptions about what I expect from MY weed user.... are you being stupid again?

I asked what the genetics were and you had to come in and call everyone a hipster. you know who does that? hipsters.
fag

>OH MY GOD THANK YOU
are you lost from a tumblr sub?

Fag ..lol

Australian dream. Fox news watchers know what it is.

you aren't denying your faggy status you are just accepting it?
this is good user this is good

no I just think it's gay to act 4 chanish on Cred Forums like you and a lot of other serious lame asses

>no I just think it's gay to act 4 chanish on Cred Forums
seriously how old are you? this is for research purposes I promise I won't hold it against you. and how long have you been browsing/aware of Cred Forums? again just curious

I cant be 100 percent certain, but im gonna guess it is cannabis.

Suburban Sunrise

24. ive been lurking since like 19.

I never post. I don't fit the Cred Forums wannabe "experienced normal dude" archetype

yeah well same age but I have been lurking since I was more like 15.. and I didn't post for years to begin with

old Cred Forums is gone and I am just going to have to accept that. fuck

right? you'll always know there's a faggot like me lurking

(i've fucked more women than you)

the end

Fake and gay. Cred Forums is 18+. You couldn't be here when you were 15. It's impossible, it's against the rules.

you've fucked more than one girl? am I supposed to be impressed or something? you get faggier with every post

I don't follow the rules the rules follow me

you would not say shit in real life and we both know it

Damn that was pretty gay. This isn't a cringe thread. Are you black? That's like something a black guy might say.

and it's just a point that nobody fucking likes you or wants to hear you talk lol!!!

he is still mentally 15 ban him

its weed nigga smoke it

Who the fuck knows. It looks sativa dom

Das dat good shit breh

why not? you are bragging about fucking more girls than me... which is more than one. and I am not impressed.. I tell people that all the time. like on of my catchphrases
as white as rice homie
k den

Honestly anyone who says they can tell you from that pic is probably lying. Each strain can vary in looks from plant to plant. Smoke it and see, it's clearly alright weed so it's not like you've been ripped off or anything.

If you can tell us about the smell it might be easier to tell. Is it kinda citrusy? Musty? Largely scentless?

That is 100% northern lights cannabis indica.

It's definitely mexican tripping weed, nice get OP