So, why haven't you guys shaved/trimmed your pubes yet? Your bush smells like shit and makes your dick look smaller...

So, why haven't you guys shaved/trimmed your pubes yet? Your bush smells like shit and makes your dick look smaller. I also don't think your partner would enjoy using your pubes as dental floss when she's sucking you off.

>inb4 my gf is ok with it

As if you smelly fat virgins would ever have a girlfriend.

I love the feeling of being shaved.

>using your pubes as dental floss

You must have a very tiny penis then.

100% true, no girl wants to suck a disgusting smelly bush dick

Yet am here with a GF who likes me with hair... Actually turns her on. I guess I have a girl who doesn't want men who NEED their dicks to look bigger and want to feel like 5 year old boys who are scared of puberty.

None of your reasons for shaving apply if you don't have a girlfriend. You state no one on Cred Forums has a girlfriend. Ergo, you've answered your own question, you utter mongoloid.

Yeah I know right, when I first shaved my pubes I enjoyed the feeling so much I've never gone back to having a smelly bush again.

what if your girlfriend stopped shaving too? Would you say she's "scared of puberty" as well?

No, people are just different, therefore like different things, and since most of Cred Forums is a bunch of autistic faggots that never leave the house, they think memes are law.

Like you, my gf actually does like when I'm shaved. She likes it somewhere in the middle, an obviously trimmed bush, but not completely shaved either.

>not using shampoo and conditioner on all your body hair
Faggot

>As if you smelly fat virgins would ever have a girlfriend.
Then what's the point of trimming pubes you stupid monkey assball.

I heard autists have trouble with understanding sarcasm and jokes. Maybe you should get yourself checked out man, before you say something even more autistic than this?

>you stupid monkey assball
Found another autismo in my thread

Lrn2logic

Just answer his question.

That's only gonna help you for a little while, since when you even remotely start sweating your pubes will soak it all up, just like your armpit hair does. That's why you use a deo. Though I don't think it'd be a good idea to use deo on your ballsack, that's why it's better to just trim/shave it once every 2 - 3 weeks and you're good to go.

I already responded to another guy complaining about the same thing: It was sarcasm.

If she stopped shaving then she stopped shaving. I don't really care... That and she wouldn't be scared of puberty seen as growing hair is part of it.

I go beat of both worlds. Most girls don't want to fuck a child and don't like it completely smooth. They want it trimmed back so they aren't eating but still want to feel like they are getting fucked by a man.

>not sitting back and watching your girl on her knees shaving your dick for you
>how she carefully spreads the shaving cream while examining your cock
>how she gingerly and carefully shaves away the hait bit by bit
>how she worships your dick and makes sure she gives you the best shave while you sit back in your throne like the king you are
>how she cleans and drys every inch and kisses your now smooth dick and balls before sucking you off
seriously, you are a beta fag if you haven't had your girl shave your pubes for you yet
it's an amazing experience

trimmed yesterday,feels good man

I think I'm mostly a beta fag cause I've never had a girlfriend. Only men want to touch my peepee

I do, though. It even makes fapping feel better.

Of course, I understand why most guys here don't. Not much point in putting in the effort to shave your shit if no one's gonna see it anyway.

I would never, ever trust a girl to shave my pubes. Letting a bitch get near my junk with a sharp object in her hands is a no-go. Even if I trust her completely to not fuck me up on purpose, there's no way I'm gonna trust such a delicate operation to someone who's not qualified. I'm not gonna let a dentist perform open-heart surgery on me.

I'll shave myself. She can suck it clean after.

My gf prefers me unshaven, so I don't bother. I get razorburn real easily too, so I'm happy.

I do, fuck that nasty shit. When I fucking don't trim and I sweat it feels like a fucking swamp around my balls. Fuck that, plus it feels nice and smooth when I shave and I grab it, feels thicker, longer... nicer all around.

I shave, but leave a patch above it trimmed to 1/8 inch because my girl loves grinding her clit into it when she is riding me.

Why are you shaving if you don't have a gf, and why don't you shower daily so you don't smell like ass?