What is going on here? Who's the army guy and why is he dressed like that?

What is going on here? Who's the army guy and why is he dressed like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

anarcho-bootyist.tumblr.com/post/69666196313
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's Saint Bootlickicus, patron saint of Facists, Police Forces, and the thin blue line.

What is that hook thing on the back of the guy in the foreground.

for drying

He's part of a local pro-law militia. Look at the black American flag with the blue stripe.

It's a boomerang
It's clearly a African police, they all have one.

Probably a sniper

Wouldn't he be using a sniperrifle if so?

I think it's the Austrian police

"Fuck, he's more operator than I am!"

uber l33t tacticool operator too good for regular pleb tier standard issue police gear. Full retard autismo cop from an ancient picture.

What do you base that on?
They don't use boomerangs.

He's got that tactical assault looker-througher screen with the forward grabbing pole so you can precisely 360 no scope little children, he's definitely the sniper.

dunno but he's hawt af XD XD

They do, to hunt kangaroos.

merc

Could be that this is a low tier shit squad that can't afford the quality stuff, hence why he had to go sniping with a red dot.

Must be space ops

Jezus chris you guys always that crypto? I only understand the thing blue line thingy.

Bounty hunter

It's a jihad christian bale

I did not understand much of that
I sure did

It's a bounty hunter

that guy looks tough as shit. should post the pic as a reply to blacks on twitter itching for a race war. they can't even compete.

i dont give a fuck but if i see anyone in public with a thin blue line or any polic simpathing i fuckin kill the fuckin cracker fuck you

I enhanced the pic op posted, maby we can find out more about this guy

Why?

Maybe it's a new call of duty?
Wat?

>t. internet tough guy

He's the edgy badass character like Vincent or Auron.

Learn to spell, nigger.

Because .000000000001 percent of interactions between cops and black people end with someone getting killed (usually a criminal) but you know "kill all cops" amirite?

They hire muslims in the armed forces in the US

"Thin Blue Line Flag: The Blue represents the officer and the courage they find deep inside when faced with insurmountable odds. The Black background was designed as a constant reminder of our fallen brother and sister officers. The Line is what police officers protect, the barrier between anarchy and a civilized society, between order and chaos, between respect for decency and lawlessness. Together they symbolize the camaraderie law enforcement officers all share, a brotherhood like none other."
Or sumpteeeeng

Counter-insurgency

trigger happy amerifats getting together after getting intel of a possible shootout where they can live out their passion for muh guns

saddens me knowing many of those sit at home anticipating the day they can finally fire a gun in public looking all cool and stuff like in the movies

yeah he looks cool until you see the second picture where he has chole moretz body proportions

It's used for metal security gates/screens, think of it as a lock pick or slim Jim for gates.

How is he a Muslim?

Its not like that at all, they just love shooting at targets in a controlled environment for sports. How dare you suggest the media might make violence loving drobes out of people!

he has a beard fag

Unlike you and our Naruto costume you wear around the house.

>country where everybody has guns
>dont carry UN's or wear body armour
>huur daddy fuck my ass pls dont knock my defora hurrr

So does your mother, are you half Muslim?

It's used for breaking into car windows.

nope

wont work on a bolt lock

Kek

I didn't make it, never claimed it would open a bolt lock, I'm just saying that it was designed for security gates/screens. Zaktool tactical gate pass.

rofl

anarcho-bootyist.tumblr.com/post/69666196313

It's a boomerang

Cos hes player 1 the rest are all npc

obviously spec ops

Probably one of Rainbow Six's new characters

What am I looking at?

Other noobs responding to you lmfao. Its for dragging them if they are on the ground