ITT: why not to kill yourself?

ITT: why not to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I kill myself I can't play minecraft anymore xddd

I'm doing well in uni, have a girlfriend of 4 years, don't have a job and don't have to worry about cash either. Great parents and good friends.

If I kill myself I wont see either the shillaryfags or trumbortionfags get BTFO!!! Silly OP.

Can't decide the way to die, would shoot myself but don't have a gun because eu fag.

Because I'm a coward

I secretly believe that there will be a miracle and that I will be a millionaire very soon.

70 years is not really that long anyway

Life is pretty fuckin good. I have no desire to end it.

Buy a katana and do seppuku

testerinho
  ▲
▲ ▲

The bible says you will go to hell if you kill yourself.

Not sure if you believe in all that but on the offhand chance it's true eternity in Hell versus 70 years here isn't a great trade

Because we have money to get.

Same. Sometimes i'm trying to cast a spell in my room so a bag with money will appear.

at this point I'm debating columbining or just going out with a whimper

      ▲
    ▲ ▲
  ▲     ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ sapo

Suicide is for pussies

Because its edgy and people still think that 9/11was not an inside job.However id gladly see a link to stream.

Dunno how

easy

  ▲
▲ ▲

Already tried, fuckers stopped me, why try anymore :(

I still want to see if i can turn this shit upside down, even if it seems impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg

      ▲
    ▲ ▲
  ▲     ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲     
    ▲ ▲
  ▲     ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
trissex xDDDD

Because life is easy, fun and interesting. Things might be different the next time around, so why rush?

Basically just because it would destroy people I care about. If I didn't have a wife, kid, parents, or a sister (actually, she's a twat anyway) I wouldn't have any compunction against punching my own ticket. I just don't want to be selfish about it. Otherwise, really, I don't see any inherent point in living, and I'm a shitty person who's done shitty things.

I mean, I'd still try to be considerate about it; no reason to fuck up anyone else's day. Figure I'd send a will to the court to disposition everything, and after dropping that in the mail, grab an aluminum boat with a bailing plug (a boat that has no inherent buoyancy), take a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 000 buck, go out into the bay during an outgoing tide, pull the bailing plug (so the boat slowly sinks), stick the shotgun in my mouth, facing upwards, and pull the trigger with my toe. No fuss, no muss, no chance of survival as a vegetable; the boat sinks with my corpse chained to it (forgot to mention that part), cleaning up the mess, the court gets the will and auctions everything off to charity.

If I thought it made a difference I'd kill myself today, but so many are like me, lost in the fray-ay

you cre-ate your own reality,
>and leave mine to me-e
>and leave mine to me-e
>and leave mine to me-e
>and leave mine to me-e