Where were you when this legend died?

Where were you when this legend died?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEsOww93NM0
youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unborn...whats so special about him?

In my father's ballsack fgt.

Listening to better banda and not giving a shit.

>legend

6th or 7th grade being a fat nerd and getting good grades

At home...I was a senior in high school.
I have Lollapolooza tickets that say Beastie Boys and Nirvana as headliners. Smashing Pumpkins took their place.

When did Dave Grohl die?

She smoked cigarettes and was so sick

In a sense he could be considered a cultural legend since he had a huge effect on the young people of the 90's. Also, his music stands up pretty well with today's standards.

He liked Kyuss

kek

I was home listen to hendrix albums when Fred call.
kert is kill.
Who?
And you?

stands up very well.
it's just good classic rock music.
it killed all the cheese metal that was popular back then.
Nirvana was great for music.

I was a year and a half old and living in a shitbox apartment in central Texas.

I won't argue that they had a cultural impact, but Kurt Cobain was horribly untalented. Couldn't sing, couldn't play guitar (by his own admission) and his lyrics were alright, I guess.

Not giving a shit about some overrated emo muritard singer

my dubs don't lie...check em

Probably not being a 11yr old fanboy and listening to actual good music

Well, I think that saying he can't sing is a subjective opinion. Sounds pretty good to me.

Fuck the 90s.
The 90s needs to die.
All the their shit from 2-pack_shake, all the way down to baggy pants dragged on for way too long.
It's over. 90s is still on the radio but it's over.
Die 90s!
I hope I don't hear about you again for another 40 years at least.

I was in a pub when I found out. Had a blast this weekend listening to my old nirvana vinyls and smoking gear.

Doesn't really have to do with the 90's. He made music that many people enjoyed. Sure the clothes were baggy, but you could judge the cultural styles of any decade. I mean look at the clothes today, mostly too tight. We'll look at it in the 2020's and say the same stuff.

what did you wear in the 90s?

I gotta agree.

But really, grunge was sort of a collaborative movement. Nirvana was certainly a flagship band, but there were many other groups with the same themes.

Listen to this my man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEsOww93NM0

Being 7 years old

>t. fourteen-year-old

Too busy listening to The Wipers and Flipper, The bands he ripped off. He's not a legend, He just got lucky.

Listening to real music.

fuck knows, probably playing my mega drive

Since it took a while to find him afterward, I can't be certain. I was in bed at college when I heard the news on MTV. The girls I lived with at the time were watching and it woke me up.

He was probably a sperm at the time.

I was born in 92, enjoy grunge, wear flannels and baggy jeans all the time. Not even a hipster, it's just comfy.

Grunge 'til I plunge.

Legends don't die

He was a druggie who killed himself

I was 16 and skipping school the day they announced on MTV that he was dead.

Everyone was so sick of him and his cunt wife bitching all the time, nobody really gave a shit anymore.

It's so odd to me how he is hailed as this musical
God now. He was annoying and a whiner.

Yeah I enjoy grunge as well. There's just something about it.

what about layne staley

I was living in Seattle. Now I live across the street from where he blew his brains out.

LEGEND

Who's this anyway?
Why do you keep trying yo bring up that shitty fucking decade?
This is the third thread about your fucking nostalgia.
I even seem you on /fa/.
Fuck you guys.
90s sucks.
Everything about the angst and the negativity from that decade sucked.
Lots of kids back then, because I'd what's popular, was always trying yo be tough and best each other up.
Especially because gangster rap was a big deal.
Fuck you in the anus.
You guys are anal beads.

Rap also needs to die too.
It's been popular since the 90s.
It's been fucking 26 years.
Everyone needs to get over the giving 90s.
Fuck you guys and your stupid hat.

So you mean he became a legend because other bands sucked too hard?

Standing over him with a smoking shotgun

i was 2 probably not giving a fuck about anything

Not sure if you're just trying to be funny, but this is the only thread I've posted.

THIS. Layne was the true leader of my generation. Curt was a whiney faggot.

yeah and what about king buzzo you fucking idiot
this thread is about kurt

He died in 2001, before the World Trade Center thing.

>Where were you when this legend died?

Patiently awaiting my next recess in 1st grade, so not giving a shit

Exactly.
It's time for that decade to die.
It is that time. You guys need to let that creepy decade go.

I was wearing properly fitting Gap clothes till I was coached and bullied by my peers to dress like I was in Lincoln Park and to listen to Slipknot.
Also, bloody knuckles was a very popular thing in elementary school.
Always trying to be like the tough guys on tv at the time fucking sucked.

cuck

listening to real music
youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4

*shitty decade needs to be let go.

It wasn't creepy, I meant shitty like in the pants.

Cheese metal was already dead as fuck.

Real men were listening to Slayer Megadeth Anthrax Exodus and the like anyways, and didn't give a shit about those spandex wearing faggot hair metal gays.

Just let Kurt go you hopeless idiots. His music was substandard and sophmoric at best.

on my way to play golf, giving less than zero fucks about the idiot

Listening to John Peel on Radio 1, when he stopped the record to announce the news.

Fat guy behind a computer with your 7-Eleven refillable soda and your ability to call random people cuck.

But you're calling a random person a fat man without any evidence of that being true. Not him but just saying...

>16
>1994
>22 years ago
>38 now

What the fuck are you doing on Cred Forums you hopeless loser?

>on my way to play golf
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Hey off the adderall man.
This is internet badassery not academic debate.
There are no rules other than to masturbate to the first weird boner you get from some weird fetish picture.

Pretty rich coming from a faggot who feels the need to defend his edgelord idol on a Taiwanese Hand-Basket Weaving board.

>with today's standards
todays standards are shit, you know

>today's pop music
Ftfy. There is plenty of good music still being made, faggot.

the biggest sellout of all fucking time is a legend how????

If you mean pop music then sure. You do realize there are still new bands that make good music that people listen to right?

Dude, there are a lot more people my age and older on Cred Forums. Always have been, always will be. Been here 9 years, and I've seen up to 80 year olds here.

So, when recess is over you can tell teacher you learned something.

That's some tall talk coming from a guy willing to state his real age in a thread on a South African rhino tongue-harvesting board.

Haha no.

admit it. this is courtney love.

guilt finally got to you, eh?

Oh I learned something today.

It's that crippling depression and loneliness knows no age limit.

>because I say something that makes it true
If you're too lazy to find good music today that's your own problem. There's plenty of it no matter what genre you're in to.
Maybe you should go back to the comment section of Pink Floyd songs and complain about how most kids in your generation listen to Justin bieber and how you're a special snowflake or something.

i was in the driveway helping my older brother work on his jeep. news came over the radio, we stopped what we were doing to go tell my sister and she started crying and we laughed at her.

Legend? He's decent but he's nothing special. Simple lyrics and can barely play the guitar

My man

Was getting baited part of your plan?

I was almost at climax when I heard the news. I immediately started crying and I was too far into the masterbating session to stop. It was the weirdest fap I ever had

>hurr I was just le trolling xddd
Sure kid

Too soon?

Nice quads faggot

YOU HAD TO BE THERE SENPAI!
Your kind of right, and it all seems silly now, but he really was a fucking god to people back then. Just the right thing at the right time mostly.

lol

ja think a few niggas talking over 80`s samples will be held as the epitome of music circ 2*-000---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>slayer, anthrax, Megdeath, exodus and the like

I can't think or any better examples of cheese metal than those bands.

listening to radio, coming down from acid about 6am in morning. cried like a baby

Really? you're seriously asking these idiots that? more than half of them weren't even born yet.