HALO REACH WAS THE BEST HALO

HALO REACH WAS THE BEST HALO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NC6GATDkcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope messed up established lore.

The most complete yes, but graphically, the 4 is better from far

Agreed

Halo 4 has a probably the best story in the franchise (game wise) H4 plays like a better reach as well. Just the dumb ordinances ruined it

Halo reach is probably the best halo game ever.
Great campaign,Fantastic Multiplayer and a Good community.

Halo 3 was the best. Story, gameplay, and visuals, it was the best. Even the armor was better.

Fuck off

The multiplayer was shit and that's all that matters

totally agree but graphics wise try the halo 2 remaster

kys 343 fag

2/3 its not hard

no lore is established in the real world, anything can be changed by the victor as seen many times in real history.

It's not what they told you at highschool but I'm not sure what you expected in this bullshit world.

Halo is the only series i go full nostalgiafag for
I have no reason to be either

But messed up the already established lore. Plus best story? Fuck no Halo 2 and 4 have great ass stories

i do to dubs but 4 was shit

3 is the best just because it was the last game Bungie made for themselves. They only made Reach to set shit up for 343 fags

Halo 3 is the best halo and you can't convince me otherwise

I love the halo 4s story but fuck this is right. Plays great, can play the campaign over and over and not get bored

>graphically, the 4 is better from far
a mechanically shit game can look far superior to a mechanically sound game, if you think graphics actually matter then you should kys

it was good but reach fixed alot of the gameplay problems

ALL THIS HYPE FOR A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGN

>best story
fuck off 343 shill

Kys? Kek they made pretty much made Halo wars and continues to make fantastic halo novels. Yes H5 was a disappointment in the story department but that doesn't mean they suck at making a good story.

This tbh

The dmr was the only good addition.

Armour abilities ruined the multiplayer for me, especially that bs of armour lock.
Halo was always great as you felt on an even playing field, and had to control weapon spawns to win. The abilities killed that.

Also yeah, half the shit didn't make sense lore wise. Shoehorned in a lot of exposition to accommodate.

Halo 3 forever best halo
Arguably the best multiplayer shooter that generation in terms of new ideas.

ODST was the best, by a mile

no 343 fag but they do

The story was actually good unlike reach

NOTHING WILL EVER COMPARE TO THE MASSIVE HALO 3 CUSTOM GAMES COMMUNITY. SO MANY CRAZY ASS MAPS AND GAMETYPES. FOREVER THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'LL EVER HAVE WITH AN FPS

Only things bad about it were sprint (Which fucked up map design) and armor lockup. The campaign was okay but shit compared to CE/2/3.

But an amazing multiplayer

This

kys i finished it on legendry by accident i assumed it was heroic

kys just do it

How did it set up 343? Halo 3 did that with the Didact and Requim? Halo reach was a shit prequel to CE, we already had the fall of reach we didn't need it

Is there a h3x0r way to play this on PC?

I'm not talking about difficulty, I'm talking about a compelling story that had more to it than just "BOOOM BOOM BAM"

ODST was a filler for the long ass time it took to release Reach.

It set up the 343 takeover of the game.

But I agree, Reach was a garbage prequel.

Halo 3 is the best

4 was when I left because it didn't have the heart of halo

H4 guy here and yeah super disappointed with it. All the great story telling H4 had flushed away

ill accept the story was good but the gameplay was far to undeveloped it could have been good but i think it was handled wrong

You mad people enjoyed a compelling story?

This

Not him but it acknowledged the existence of reach and the different types of Spartans for the people that didn't read the books. After reading the books I was super excited for reach both as a prequel and knowing how it ended.

same apart from the 2 remaster it was the latest i played

DO YOU WANT A KEBAB YOUNG LADY???

Cracks me up to this day

Firefight was cool tho

The games create the canon. Books are extended universe and can be overwritten.

I disagree, Halo combat evolved was one of my most played and favourite games as a kid and I still enjoy playing it to this day

Finally!!! Someone who cares about story. My fav out of order is Hodst H2/3 and 4

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD. HALO 2 was by far the best in every aspect. BEST STORY, BEST MULTILAYER, ONLINE PLAY WAS FUCKING AMAZING, BEST GLITCHES, SUPER JUMPS AND THE BEST MAPS. BEST MAP EVER PIC RELATED

no, halo 2 was the best... halo c/e for nostalgia sake and fucking arround with friends.

i dunno i prefered 2

I personally liked ODST's story the most. Though Reach's multiplayer was my favorite

if you guys dont like the halo reach story.if you could change the lore that the game was set upon,what would you change it to in the halo timeline/lore?

Halo 3 improved on 2 in literally every single way man.

It even had a better lockout

Well, I have not touched a console in over 2 years. This thread has forced me to dust out the the 360 and play some halo. Who's going to join me.

Fuck them boring night missions

>see some crazy mod for Halo PC CE
>has tons of guns and vehicles and enemies and overhauls for Halo CE maps
>don't have Halo CE on PC
>not much into PC guy
>try and figure it out for myself
>end up on reddit
>downloading link
>get CD key from somewhere
>open up Custom Edition
>no single player
>just multiplayer
>says my comp is too shit to run this game
>comp is far from anything special but has no problems running TF2 or Banished
>Crusader Kings 2 is quite choppy tho

I just want to scratch my Halo nostalgia itch. That custom edition shit looked sick. Assault rifles with underslung noob tubes, the Halo 2 trailer BR with fire selection switch, DMR, silenced varients of all 3. SMG, stealth smg, silenced sniper rifle, hunter cannons and jackal shields. More covenant, bigger maps, redesigned areas, bigger battles. Game just looked right up my alley.

Halo CE will always be the best Halo imo. The story, the gameplay, the weapons, the enemy, the maps, the multiplayer, the music. Halo 2 and 3 could have been fucking absolutely insane but M$ rushed the fuck out of Bungie and those games were butchered.

Halo 2 and 3's multiplayer were fucking incredible though. Didn't think Reach was that bad. 4's multi was pretty cool as well I thought, but by then I was pretty worn out. It was so ridiculously easy to rape CoD babbies on Halo.

Haven't even played 5 yet. Feels strange, the first Halo game I haven't even seen someone else play.

I do agree but I think H2 and 3 are the same beast but I understand people don't like 343 but can make a good story like halo 4 and all the books they've done like evolution and everything leading up to H5 and after H5. I'm just baffled at how they fucked h5s story so bad..

Halo 3 was the best. Then CE for nostalgia.

Can't compare with the LAN party's. 4 TVs, 4 Xboxes, 16 controllers.

>Halo 4
Kys nigger

The Best Halo game was Halo 2 100%

Ummm... reach is a huge part of halo lore

>halo 2
>story
You probably think Fable has a good story, too.

H5 wasn't just a disappointment in the story department. The game was incomplete at launch, and they only partially fixed that with "free DLC". Theater mode is still broken. The game only has a few main gametypes and little variety. The campaign was short, even on high difficulties. Two missions involve walking around and talking to people like it's a fucking RPG. The covenant looks retarded. The covenant technology, ships and armor look retarded. The elites look more like brutes. The arbiter looks stupid as hell. The forge mode is stupidly complicated. Microtransactions. The REQ system is almost entirely luck-based and it is therefore impossible to work towards getting that cool armor kit you wanted. That brings me to the armor. Most of the armor looks like it wouldn't protect the Spartan at all, and most of the armor sets look ugly as fuck. The ones that are good are almost impossible to get due to the sheer number of armor sets. Hardly any armor customisation.

Shall I continue?

Halo 3 was the best but Halo CE was the game that that first made me lose days and weeks of my life

Butt hurt much? I'm not saying H4 is perfect but it had a great story. I can care less about gameplay I just love the story of the franchise

This guy knows what hes saying.

all was good but the ending

Halo 3 was the best multiplayer wise. The the competitive aspect, the custom games like the race maps, fat kid, cops and robbers. I have so much nostalgia with halo 3 I miss it so much. Reach was fucking ass and does not compare at all.

Only played 1 and 2. Man halo is a dead game, nobody even knows what it is anymore

>Didact
>Requim
>Halo 3

what are you fucking stupid? Requim was only seen in the end of the legendary ending and nobody, probably not even Bungie, knew what it was, because that was supposed to be the final Halo game.

In all actuality though 3 was just the second half of 2

The game controls in 2 were soooo much better and technical than the other halos that followed. It had a a auto aim kind if feel to it. And another thing. Anyone who played halo 2 on xbox live back before 3 came out knows the online multi player was the greatest out of any game that was out at the time

Good to see we all agree that Halo 3 was the best...

They honestly could've ended the franchise on 3 it would've been an awesome trilogy. They could've made movies and everything.

Now 343 fucked shit up and made everything gay. Fags.

Back in the days Xbox faggots could say we got halo you ps3 fags got nothing.
Now Xbox faggot can't say anything good about halo

>implying everything else about the game is good
top kek user, seriously though consider suicide

This guy knows what hes saying. Literally the last good halo was 3, all of you are in denial.

Fable was a good old fashioned dank comfy fun game. The story didn't matter. It's a fucking shame tho that tons of shit was trimmed and stripped out of Project EGO. Feels bad that Lionhead shut down and Fable is finished. Feels like they never really delivered on their promises, every game felt underwhelming and disappointing

Movie got canceled then they made district 9

Thank you. Soo many glitches and super jumps. Getting out of maps and exploring. Which could be done in story mode levels and almost every multilayer map

/thread

It didn't have an auto aim feel, it had auto aim mate. Shit tons of it.

That's why everyone and their dog could nail no scope headshots on that game.

I get your nostalgia, I'm with you bro. But you can't say 3 didn't fix and improve everyone 2 established.

Lobby system, party system, customs games, the file share, forge, theatre mode.

Hell even co-op with some skulls was fun as fuck, anyone else remember doing the 7/7 day challenges to get recon? Fun times.

Nope, it's not even halo anymore, feels completely different. Take out the spartan abilities and it's good.

The multiplayer in 3 was killer. There was so much variety, from all the different game types, to the maps to the sets of armor and how you could mix and match pieces. I loved playing 2v2v2v2s with my buddy on some of the smaller maps and raping the fuck out of people. Especially the small forest map with the underground tunnels. That might have been my favorite map in 3.

Halo is all about BOOOM BOOM BAM you fucking fag

Hey don't knock the forge...the forge is amazing and you can do so much with it. But I do agree it was a disappointment at launch and I'm still waiting for race, I'm just excited for Halo Wars 2. But I disagree with the elites look like brutes thing. But you also got to think is those are a sub species of elites we see in H2A. The reason arbiter looks different is because they didn't have time to make the character models different for the SoS (I think it's dumb they didn't do it and change him back to H2A elite designs even with time problem )

*Plasma grenade to the face from across the Blood Gulch canyon*

Fuck...

Spent HOURS on forge, never played maps with anyone.

Molenuex was a serial liar and shit at actually making games

Didact was mentioned in the terminals? You know the things you found in H3 that you can read?

Well said, Listen the bottom line here for everybody to know, is halo 3 is the best, and anybody who says otherwise is. i think. literally retarded and/or a minor who never lived the glory days that is. Halo 3.

I remember back in the day all the ps2 faggots were so desperate to find a Halo Killer. Every first person shooter that was announced was dubbed a Halo Killer by video game magazines and sony faggots alike. Terrible games like Project Snowblind come to mind. The biggest one was Killzone though.

Killzone had such hype behind it, it was supposed to be THE Halo Killer. It was supposed to be the darker, edgier, more realistic game compared to Halo's sci-fi setting with "lol pink alium weapons shooting lazers" and the Helghast were set up as a better, more mature and cultivated group of antagonists thant the lol so cartoony Covenant.

And then Killzone came out and nobody ever talked about it again, at least at my school. Wasn't even that bad, they just made the stupid fucking mistake of forcing it up against Halo.

odst was trash.

>But muh deep atmosphere

Fuck you. Making a level dark doesn't make it deep. Shit was boring and buck was lame.

>Muh firefight

Fuck you. That shit is awful too. Toss horde from gears in there too. Just endless waves of doing the same garbage over and over.

Bad game just like halo 5 and that includes 5's multi

Thats the beauty of H5 multiplayer. You can take them out and play how you want in customs. Really the best multiplayer of them because of its forge and great customs

hear hear

Didn't have time? Why couldn't they just borrow an elite model from H2A? It would at least make it canonically correct.

I fucked up. I meant the games after halo 2 had the auto aim feel. If u reallllly played halo 2 back in the day then um you would remember all the technical shit you could do that the other games didn't have. BXR, BXB shit like that. There is a huge nostalgia factor that I have with 2 but in my opinion it was the greatest of the franchise. Every once in a while I'll throw it in on my old original xbox and play through campaign on legendary and dick around in multiplayer with glitches and super jumps

>Halo 3 was the best multiplayer wise.

Wrong. That would be 2. Halo 3 was nothing but matchmaking, every single custom game was lifted from Halo 2, it had dogshit netcode, worse maps, no super bouncing, no map glitches, and no quad shotting. Halo 2 was a fluke of computer software engineering, and Halo 3 made a valiant attempt, but is nowhere near Halo 2.

Fucking hated killzone. The controls were so sluggish. Ps2 fags at the time would never admit it was a bad game.

Here we go, the nostalgia is starting to hit me. And don't you worry I will play 3 and reach after this.

If that were true, if the multiplayer, forge and customs were truly brilliant, it'd probably have more than 40,000 players half a year in.

Halo 3 2016

H4 dude here and fully agree halo 3 is the best overall. The community was the best at the time

H5 is just as long as H2 which is often squawked about most as the "best" Halo.

H2 multiplayer was the best game to date.

All I know is that I could whoop the shit out of any of you faggots in MCC

Bullshit. Halo 2 campaign is fucking hard on heroic and legendary, whereas Halo 5 is easy.

H3 forge was awesome. Forcing boxes where they didn't belong. Saving and quitting to float items. Timing spawns to merge. Geomerging. It was a skill and a talent. Now everything just goes where you want it and there's no skill. There's no difficulty. I would spend weeks creating and crafting. No you just slap something together and call it a map. I miss halo 3

The forge is fucking amazing, I'm torn between H3 an 5 for best mp tho, H5 just needs fucking damn game modes for fucks sakes

Yeah its been like 12 years since I played the campaign in 3 my bad I don't remember every little bit of lore from the fucking terminals bro

I remember when Fable dropped and I played through it, I actually spent a decent amount of time going thru old OXM issues with huge features on Fable, fuming at the litany of crap in those articles that never made it into the game, or were touted as huge features but were displayed in the game for like five minutes total.

I remember when Project Ego was this huge wide open world that grew and changed around you and there was no storyline you just lived your life as a hero doing whatever. It was favorably compared with Morrowind in how open it was and how much freedom you had as a character. That was way back in the early days, right around the original launch of the first xbox

The real glory days were playing CE on xbox and the evolution of that experience through 2 and 3. Despite the campaigns being weak in both games compared to CE, the multi player and everything else was just flat out superior and improved upon.

>is halo 3 is the best,

You must have been really young when it came out. Nobody who played Halo 2 in its heyday thinks Halo 3 is anything but an inferior clone with forge.

Some one 1v1 brs me on guardian pls.

Halo started to die right after Reach. 4 and 5 were trash and I don't even consider those real Halo games. Halo was a trilogy. ODST, Reach, 4, and 5 was garbage

I get you guys love 2 but really don't get how you can say 3 is worse.

That's just silly talk man

Halo 2 was the best. All the customs were amazing and players just followed the rules because we all knew it was true fun when everyone played properly.

Zombies. Green and red. Shottys and pistols.

Cat and mouse. Hogs and wraiths.

Troy. FUCKING TROY GOD DAMN.
Jaws. Bruteshot on coach

Tower of power. Forgot map name with turret

Sumo wrestling. spectres outside of containment.

Halloween.

Halo 2 WERE the glory days. Damn.

Make it swords, i'll get a rampage.

2>3>1

The rest goes into the trash where it belongs

I fully played halo 2 And i actually like its campaign more, and i even kept playing it when multilayer was still on the 360, but nothing can compare to the experience i had with halo 3.

Tbh idk, but if it's not fixed in H6 I'll be pissed. But since it's going to be an upgraded H5 engine the forge,game modes and weapons will be there day 1 and the backlash with slit screen means we'll be getting that back to

wow my first thread on Cred Forums got over 100 replies.
I have now changed my mind.Halo 3 is the best

My cousin got it for Christmas one year, I was on xbox fag and he was a ps2 fag and he just absolutely had to hate on Halo. He didn't even really like Killzone once he got it, I think I liked it more than him.

The controls were very sluggish, but the combat was fun, even tho it seemed like the enemies were bullet spunges. The level designs were pretty sweat and the game just felt so dark and gritty. The weapons design and variety was pretty kick ass, the Helghast were cool enemies. And you could play multiplayer with bots which was something I hadn't seen since my days on Perfect Dark.

But then Killzone 2 was shit I guess? 3 was pretty cool and the multiplayer was fun, but it wasnt better than than the first one. And I don't even know about the newest one.

I always thought it was funny that whenever sony fags got Halo thrown in their face, they never brought up Socom 1 or 2. Those games were great.

Halo 2 sucked day one nigger it took a while or them to fix that shit

I can't hear you, I'm in party chat with my friend who steals money from his mom to buy red bull

>tfw old xbox crapped out after i got 360
>disc tray doesnt work on 360 any more
>no xbone

no halo for me

you'd just feed anyways scrubarino

This. In ODST, you weren't some overpowered freak. Firefight is the best on this yin.

Download it to the hard drive triple trips. My discs quit reading. That's what I did for reach.

Thanks bro I thought I was the only one hyping halo 2 for its multi player. And the tower of power map youre thinking of was Ascension.

>Halo 3 was released 25 years ago

Jesus Christ

As bungie didn't want to make halo no more they weirdly set up 4 which bugged me. They knew it was a shield world and setting up the Didact is a bit weird to so why do it? But I understand not everyone read them tbh

You were still an OP freak, just not a freak among freaks. Grunts were too much for the bitch security squads

Damn straight son.

did you lurkmoar first? shits a good topic and caps is cruise control for cool

Halo 2 is significantly better. I guess you prefer a piss easy legendary campaign with brutes and a battle rifle that literally didn't work without a three foot lead on where your target is walking for lag compensation. Halo 2 was for customs, Halo 3 was for matchmaking and attempting to copy the best Halo 2 customs in stranger lobbies with nobody that has a microphone. God Halo 3 was dogshit compared to 2.

Man didn't know halo 3 was that old wow it's older then H2..

somehow I have 3 on my HDD, dont know how that happened. The multiplayer is fucking beyond dead though. M$ still probably has the gaul to want 15 bucks a pop for these games.

>this guy thinks its safe to go outside
yeah i used to feed on kids like you for breakfast kid go back to CoD

Don't let a bunch of fags on Cred Forums change your mind about your favorite game lol you sound like your whoring yourself out because u got some feed back. You sound young enough to have never played halo 2 in its prime. THAT was the best halo game. Then 3 and then combat evolved

This was a few days ago

Hey master chief collection fags. Are the forges on the earlier games in the collection like they were or are they all the same? Are there people actually playing the matchmaking?im thinking about getting it tonight now with all the talk and I don't want to feel like I wasted my time. But 5 is garbage and I don't have my 360 anymore

No problem dude. Halo 2 was my main jam for years. The master chief collection was supposed to bring that back but man.... 343 fucked that up so bad. Put me in a gaming depression for about a year where I didn't care to play anything.

And yeah it was ascension

You were still pretty fucking strong in ODST.

Reach sucked tho but I will admit customs were great

I know I read a few of them, but as I erroneously stated previously, this was over 12 (read: 7ish) years ago. Maybe they had an inkling that M$ would either force them to make more or find someone else to do it, so they seeded the ideas anyway.

I knew that Requiem was a shield world though thanks to that one Halo book where Red Team finds Halsey and they hide in there. Come to think of it they fought those notSentinals there too. Ghost of Onyx was it? Where the IIIs are first introduced?

ill say halo 3 use ta be kangz until cod:mw came out. everyone i played with pretty much switched over

MCC works now so go for it

Oh and shadorun eventually on 360. god like underrated game

playing swat on this level has 10/10 replay value

Yeah but whats the population looking like faggot, thats what we wanna know. IS IT DEAD OR NAH

How halo 3 turned 9 a few years ago?

Halo 3 turned 9 a few days ago*

I see your Reach and raise you a Halo 3: ODST

youtu.be/_NC6GATDkcw

Let me see how fast I get in a game brb

That and did they change the forge so that you can geomerge all Willy nilly. I was the shit at making maps on 3 even tho you weren't supposed to be able to do the things I was doing. Like I said. It was a skill.

Got in a game decently fast

wow I was online a few weeks ago and tried finding a match and there was not even 1k ppl online

Now this

>legendary
>Halo 2
and thats how i got my operator skills

How what?

Hell MCCs H3 is still populated

Fuck you and that map, faggot.

i was 10 when reach came out.
Yes im too young for Cred Forums leave me alone

Sounds like you got BXR'd a few too many times.

:^)

How can you not play a game in 12 years that just tured 9 a few days ago?

>that one friend who would always whore sword sniper/rockets and spawn camp the fuck out of everyone
>he was a screen watcher too
>he was always the first to throw out the "ur camping!" "ur screenwatching!" accusation
>he was also an only child

dude was a gaming cuntlord

i have been lurking for a year now.
Mostly /gif and /vgg

And if you reread the other post of mine you quoted, I state that I was wrong in saying it's been 12 years, off the top of my head the perception of time was warped. Do you not know how to read? Do you not know what erroneous means? I misspoke and corrected myself. Why you felt the need to further comment on it I have no idea

Halo 2 Master chief edition is the best, closely followed by ODST

check em

Checked

So any of you fags got one of these then?

I remember bunking off school that day and being so hyped when it arrived.

Why does Cred Forums rotate iPhone pics :/

even after NBNS it didnt come close to what halo 2 and 3 were, both easily outclass reach by miles

Yeah I got that one and the one that came with Reach

>mom worked the evening shift at the hospital
>got out of work at midnight
>stopped by Gamestop on her way home and picked up Halo 2
>woke up at 4am that morning before school to dive into the campaign
>was the only kid in school that day who had played Halo 2

felt like a fucking God tbh

It's more halo then it has ever been, the abilities finally fall in line with the novels. I finally FEEL like a spartan.

This. But we all know SII never needed them thrusters to do all them moves ;)

Crop it a bit and it'll post fine.

Agreed.
And thats about it, really. Haven't played Halo in years but the new, post-Bungie, games seem to be Call of Duty level shit

Yeah, thrusters were never built in either. but how old are blue team now? maybe they need a little thrust now and again.

Actually CoD seems to be more halo besides H4 it's was a gross hybrid of Cod and halo buuuuuut h4 story was great

Late 40s but chief being frozen for 4 years helps but age doesn't matter for them they can still do exteam crazy shit like always

>muh novels
Just because the spartans ran and used thrusters in the novels, doesn't mean it fits perfectly in the game. That's not what it's about. The gameplay is too quick now and the kill time is too short.

H5 Plays pretty well and still managed to feel like halo.

Yup.

The whole idea it took a few bursts or a nade/melee to take down shields, then leaving to a call of "one shot!" Gave the game a more comp edge.

Also you could actually turn on someone attacking from behind of you strafed/shot accurately.

>reading First Strike
>its revealed that other Spartan IIs survived the Fall of Reach
>OXM articles stating that SIIs will be active on Earth during the campaign
>obviously they werent
>IIs aren't featured in a game until 5

so disappointing, I wanted to see and fight alongside my brothers

Yeah, the game was not great for blue team, but for Osiris it worked. 343 is trying to end the chiefs story while giving space for new characters, so they are down playing SIIs. bad move for the hardcore fans, but they couldn't give a damn.
I'm a halo fan, not a shooter fan. I'd much rather have halo be an xcom type tbs, it's a good way to tell halo stories.

I did this all the time in Halo 4. Someone opens fire on my back, I jump turn and smoke em. It was so easy to waste CoD babbies in Halo 4

Fred and lenda were in New Mombasa cleaning up after the chief

Well that's the thing halo always done that not just 343. They give a damn but you can only do so much ya know?

this

The only thing I wanted was to play as Linda in halo ce why the fuck did the covenant ruin this?

If Chief dies, they're fucked. The Master Chief is the face of Halo.

Yeah but you never run into them in game so whats that even matter?

Blame the arbiter he lead the attack on reach and Insta. 04

Go back to Cred Forums faggots

Oh it was after chief left earth they showed but yeah I can understand where you're coming from. Blame bungie they hated merging the books with the games

Well I would be stoked to play as characters like Lucy or Naomi, but I'm a fag so who cares.

So true

Ur a fag who has great ideas

Yeah that was always my biggest pet peeve against Halo. Didn't they commission these books to better flesh out the universe? And it seemed they pretend they didn't exist. First Strike had some massive Covenant Fleet on Earth's doorstep and even though they cripple the rally point, there is still a massive fleet otw.

And then in Halo 2 its like a dozen ships, max, who show up to threaten Earth. Even the first trailer and the E3 level for Halo 2 made it seem like the whole fucking planet was being assaulted all over. The marketing campaign made it seem like that too. An all out war against total annihilation.

And in game its some little expeditionary force. Never felt the supposed weight of the conflict. It never felt like I was fighting to save Earth.

Yeah, in spinoffs maybe.

Halo 1 requires and awards the most skill

Those goddamn hours... so many of them. Halo 5 has great custom options and forge as well, but the community is nowhere near good enough to pull a halo 3

no shit dumb shit its way fucking newer

wanna hear my next idea?
I keep getting replied to with trips wtf

It was but bungie was always weird about that stuff, that's why reach contradicts some things that happened in FOR. Now 343 who wrote the majority of the books gets shit on because of H5's bad story which makes no sense.

Sure

Lets's bang ^_~

ZOOOWEEEE MAMA HELL YEEE

You are one hot stud, I can't wait to slide your cock into my tight asshole. Show me your cock hot stuff.

THE ONLY GOOD THING 343 HAS IS THE GREG BEAR FORERUNNER TRILOGY (which was amazing actually)

AND 343 EVEN RUINED IMPLEMENTING THAT LORE INTO THEIR NEW CONTENT

FUUUUUCK

The Bungie games were the best, I even loved Reach and ODST

Reach sucked aside from forge, and invasion. the story sucked, the rest of multiplayer sucked and customs sucked. ODST was good though. so many contradictions but it would have been great aside from that.

Disgusting

>halo 2 was the best halo
FTFY

yeah you prolly right my dude

Halo 3 ODST was the best Halo faggot

newfag

Black Ops 2 was the best Halo.

Best? as if. No good standalone multiplayer lol.
Voted most likely to hit the feels? Bell yeah! traveling the streets alone was almost traumatic. That music devastated me and that scene when the huragok is getting the explosive harness attached by brutes was painful to watch.

this thread is full of newfaggot kids.

Agreed.

>Effective rocket jumping
>Competitive co-op campaign
>Eventually improved frames to 45+

Not a single person in the thread voting for the first Halo? I think they were all just decent games but 1 was slightly better campaign wise story/gameplay. the order i played was 2>3>1(on PC)>ost.

But maybe i just liked 1 better because i played it on my native platform.

/thread

h3 9 years already

Halo custom edition will always be the best multiplayer experience.

>Halo
>Lore

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

What?

what dont you understand