Does this weed look decent to you? Paid 7bucks a gram

Does this weed look decent to you? Paid 7bucks a gram

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all leaves no bud

looks like shit

make some shitting coconut oil butter

It looks like trim. It has a negligible amount of thc.

thats trim... dont buy from the guy again. low thc content, what you have there might make 1 or 2 edibles / tea

Theyre buds but not cropped so they grew stringy.
Will get you high but also give you a headache

Could have been trimmed better. Might still be tasty. Sugar leaf makes good butter.

For $7 a gram it's meh. You could've gotten worse honestly. But fuck it, just grind it up and smoke it!

How much did you buy?
Did the dude tell you it's good shit? Or did he straight up tell you you're getting the scraps?

That's the shit I'd smoke when I was a teenager and absolutely nothing else was available.

Pretty good for $7, I can some crystallies in the weed. However it should be thicker.

I got it from a friend, he grows his own weed. I tried it before and it got me high, but this seems like it hasn't been properly dried/cured. Not sure what do tell the guy now

Ugly sativa

u can get amazing shit in cali for $7 a gram

Low grade popcorn, not even dry. You actually paid 21 bucks for gram, it wont even burn. Tastes like shit too, wait until it dries.

You were fucked in the ass idiot!

Tell him that next time he should hook it up for giving you shit weed. Or if he has better shit tell him to trade you

For what you paid then yeah

Here's a pic of a different nug,same batch although you can't see the crystal things as much as irl
What'd you guys think? Should I buy from him again for 7 bucks a gram?

Yeah it's not bad. Buy it in bigger bulk and make some edibles Cred Forumsro

I'd ask for 5 dollars per

Tell your friend to get his shit right and to quit fucking you in the ass

Sell it to kids for 15 a gram and buy real shit

Nah

Looks alright. Would deffinatly pay $7/g in an illegal area

this right here

It looks like mostly leaf, your dealer is probably a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg

It's not great, but I've smoked worse. It'll get you buzzed but don't expect anything that'll blow your mind. It's still recognizably weed and it looks like it'll light alright. 7 for a g isn't bad at all if the prices are the same as my area; you'd expect lower quality at that price.

Wouldn't pick this up again, but I wouldn't feel outright robbed either.

Kek then get caught and suck dick in prison for weed

If you wanna make butter that's some good weed to do it with.
If you're just gonna smoke it though I'd say try someone else next time

bammer