Whoever sends a cum tribute of my pics to throwaway66778@gmail...

Whoever sends a cum tribute of my pics to [email protected] gets a webm of me cumming on all fours with a sharpie in my pooper. Pic related (twink). I'll be uploading more.

Moar

Moar

you like my swimsuit?

No, get back naked

I LOVE IT

make me...

Show me full frontal so I can cover you

cover me with what? ^^

Show me and I'll show you!

Hurry up

Fuuck...

you're so eager! please cover me...

Do you have any other swimsuits?
You might have just given me a new fetish

you like? this one got a bit dark but i think you'll still enjoy it.

Don't you know how to listen? I said full bitch!

God I would suck that dick until I fucking choke and die

Happy to serve, but no, unfortunately i have just the one. i'll be getting others though.

Do you have anything with but toys?

$how me the mouth that you want me to full twink

not yet but in the next few weeks i'll be equipping myself with all kinds ;) i'd like to know what you'd do though if i presented you this.

You should definetely get some others
Fuck! You would raise any boner in a slutty bikini

Diamonds

i'll start trapping over the next few weeks alltogether. ie. shaving my whole body etc. right now i just shaved the most important bits, but i just got horny and wanted to share.

>right now i just shaved the most important bits
Kekek, you sure know where to shave the most ;)
Also I remember seeing your pics over Cred Forums, I can't wait to see more of you, when you will, remember that there is an user that would love to see you (also) in a bikini ;)

Id rape You, I wouldnt hold back either, Just Start slowly, lick it until its soaking wet, then use my wet dick, oh god just getting a blood frenzy thinking about it

wow, it turns me on that my pics circulated. if you keep my mentioned email saved you'll be able to contact me for more ;) you might have been around for this pic ^^

Actually that's one I've missed!
Thanks for the sharing ;))
Also is that email temporary or a permanent throwaway?

permanent. dick pics are always welcome with me btw ;)

Kekek, good to know

i would struggle trying to push you away, but you'd press me up againt the wall so all i can do is keep my face from getting smushed as you slide your fat cock into my now dripping hole...

where is everybody? i'd like some dirty talking ;)

Bump

Btw, to anyone who delivers i guarantee a delivery back. If you want to know more about the webm, its me on my knees with a sharpie shaking in my little hole with every drop of cum my cock pumps out. Here a little foretaste.

Fug, what are you waiting for going full trap?

quite busy atm. but soon i'll have some time to trap it up.

Well hurry up user ;)

well as i mentioned it wont happen today ^^ sorry. but feel free to cum all over my ass... i beg you to.

Kekek, if you insist ;))

I ll fuck your throat pushing your head to the wall after i finish with your ass
Do you like cum deep in your mouth?

omg yes, and i love it when you have big low hanging seed filled balls that push their thick content through the shaft into my throat...

All fours hold that ass open for daddy

Well but first im gonna hold your face and spit in your mouth and remember to you how a dirty slut you are
While im fuckin your ass i ear you scream in pain.. but i know you like that cause you re a filthy whore

i'm ready daddy, show me how much you love me...

Mmm will I fit?

oh it will hurt, but i'll make it fit! please send me more! such a sweet cock! would you take one with your cock and balls? please?

you guys are weird

Good little sub. Slide a finger deep in that ass

sorry, but i dont do anal without preparation (bad experience). and it takes too long now :( i'll pose for you though :*

what country you from OP?

They do move in herds

germany

Just gon leave this here for ya'll dont mind me

fuck yeah! Ich bin schwedish. Möchtest Du hier Kommen? ;)

well, i'd have to get to know you little more, safety and all that ;) but sure i'll consider it. you can contact me at [email protected]

horney one aren't you. Aight, I will consider contacting you

you bet i'm horny ^^ speaking of horny, i'd love to see your cock, wether you contact me or not ;) please?

haha, don't worry, im pretty big. 20 erect. but no pics here. might have at home. take care sweetie

oh i'm not worried about size ;) i'm just really horny and want to imagine sucking your cock...

>tfw small cock but not sub
Suffering