What is a reasonable dosage of extasy for a relative noob?

What is a reasonable dosage of extasy for a relative noob?

Depends on how much you want this ass.

Get M, try .3 to start

all of it

Start about 90-110
Ive some 220 lying around here but nobody to take with ;(
Bite them in half first and be sure to have some good friends with you at a nice location
You dont want to waste this experience

thef uck? I don't want it. Girls repulse me nowadays. Life sucks, can't find a way out. Enjoy degenerating slowly.

I will be with my 6 friends enjoying first birthday party in my life eeehhehe.

3-5 pills is good

As i said start slowly and just don`t thin about it
Make Party as usual and if necessary throw another one
In my experience it really depends on the location and mood
youll recognize it in any case but this is how it works the best
And you shouldnt take it for some weeks after that
(im a bit paranoid and only take it every 2 months)
Also: Be prepared for another kind of hangover and have some fruit juices at hand

>>>
>Anonymous 09/27/16(Tue)18:42:52 No.705640612 ▶
thanks, nice reasonable answer. You solidly contributed to this society, sir. I admire you.

fag

first time if its good stuff (pea sized clear or almost clear crystals usually mean pretty pure, powder means probably cut trash, especially if its not white) i would try insufflating or eating 100mg or less and wait 30 minutes before deciding if you want more. when I do molly at a party i just put it under my toung or on my gums.

everything except tolerance bullshit
u can redose it but u have to take it 2x more, but more redoses means longer hangoverish feels.

Make sure you have plenty of water. Its yours first so probably best only doing one pill and waiting upto 4 hours before the next. Stay happy and play fast repetitive music such as dance or techno. Drink about half a litre of water an hour to stay hydrated. Keep some ibuprofen or paracetamol near your bed for the next day. And dont worry if you cant sleep all night. Oh and have a few beers first to take the edge off. And its always handy to keep a joint nearby incase you get paniced. Also you will love it. But keep it to maybe once a month at most. Very brain damaging and will make your life hell after using every weekend for about two weeks to a month after comedown.

Dude IF you take it you want to have an nice evening then vo full
You should take another one when necessary
It`s all about your dopamin lvl
This shit causes your body to go full parzy mode
In my opinion it`s all or nothong
Just enjoy it and have enough time to recover

Someone taking it the day after wouldn`t feel anything if he took enough thats for sure
But the same evening should stay as graleat as it is and thats worth it

Old fag here taken E many times
In the past .but they were good e
Pure white not cut with most of today's shit
Browns speckles avoid
Buy a E test kit online
Worst thing you waste a little money on a bad e
If I were u I'd just get some mdma Cristals if not don't risk it
I had good nights out on e but some fucking bad ones
Just do a couple o shrooms and a bit of wizz
And take some magnesium vitamin before e or wizz to avoid pill monkey face

Are 150mg okay for someone wo just took it once?
Also would you recommend taking it at home alone and chilling, playing games, listening to music and stuff?

Yes, forgot to mention the fucking deep sleep you can have from this
The body takes what belongs to him
But dont be afraid of this, depends on the parzy if you even would recognize

Where is this from?

I recommend it. 100mg sounds better for a first timer though.

man i know all this shit, i know how a body feels when u take 5 pills and then smoke weed...

Ecstasy its probably the best drug for partying so it would be a fucking waste if you are just chilling at home.
When ive been high ive always wanted music and dancing and hot girls around me. It doesnt even matter what kind of music. Of course tecno or something like that would be the best but i remember being high at a celtic kind of festival and man the fucking bagpipes sounded amazing kek

As much as you can afford.

Have a night that you'll never forget, like the twin towers.

Bump for interest

Yea me too
Everything +weed and alc
But i thought op would like to know this

I don't like going Clubbing, thats Why i'd probably Never try acid or E on a techno/goa event. I usually listen to death metal and more brutal music.
So I think I'll go outside in the woods or some fields with music, juggling balls and so on.
But i'll try E or acid on the next hippie/Celtic,... festival I'll visit

completely disagree but to each their own.

i love MDMA at raves but would rather do it with GF at home

just got some 150mg pills.
they're blue and B|D written on them.

why do poeple get pills i dont get it. get crystals.
unless you can find GHB n molly, that E is top notch.

To each his own I guess. I spent my first time on E playing Just cause 3 and Doom while blasting sabaton. I swear so much shit got killed, the Genocide count would rival Stalin's Russia.

hot girls around me? Joking me ahaha. I saw one beautiful girl on omegle and couldn't even look at her, was so scared and she disconnected when I turned my head with a strange facial expression.