Smoking weed for the first time in a couple of weeks. Anything i need to know?

Smoking weed for the first time in a couple of weeks. Anything i need to know?

smoke as much as you can. And when you come to the point you can't smoke anymore. You're only half way there, so keep smoking.

If u bad it will pass. Ur just tripping, ur not dying. It will pass in max 4 hours, but if u can sleep or pass out just go for it as I promise u u wont die nomatter how much yr heart is fucking with u.

ur a faget

You really, really don't need another sandwich.

alone or with friends?

say i snoop dog 420 blaze it fgt mlg

> 2016
> still smoking weed

i drink weed and its legal here

YOu need to know how fucking cool you will become. Seriously, tell as many people as you can that you smoked the dank weeds. Also start using the number 420 a lot. Smoking weed is cool, you'll be a cool guy. Go get 'em, cool guy.

Make sure you're smoking with people you trust in an environment that's comfortable. Otherwise you're asking for paranoia. When you have a lot of experience smoking it becomes easier to ignore the bad vibes and that's when smoking with new people and in weird places becomes fun.

You'll be fine. You're not dying. There's not really any such thing as "smoking too much". Food is delicious, go eat some (would be wise to prepare for this in advance, ordering a pizza while high can be quite challenging in ways you wouldn't expect).

Have a good time.

Hopefully you wont break out in a big seizure. Seen it happen if you dont take big enough hits

Water and fruits are the Best items you need, no kidding.
Also, go to empty area, no club

Take a hit and sit down. Wait about 30 minutes.
>you'll have a tendency to hang on to every thought that comes to mind and over amplify it. Instead become the observer of your thoughts. Marijuana can teach you a lot about yourself. Ask yourself "why am I thinking this" it connects you to your subconscious mind. It's as if your dreaming because everything you store subconsciously runs through your mind. You'll feel silly and inspired. Everything will feel purposeful and profound. You'll soon understand why stoners love art, music and literature. Stoner culture will start to make sense.
>familiar setting
>familiar people
>pace yourself
>let go

This guy is right

you didn't deserve these trips
also

If you start to panic realize that it's just because of the adrenaline THC causes your body to release. The best things for this are: Physical exercise, Sex/Fapping, and eating good food.

on top of that, don't smoke flower, it's not as strong as it used to be back in the seventies.
what you want nowadays is called "dabs".
also, you want to experience the full potential by eating about 3 slices of space cake on top of that. the useful thing about them is that you'll have something to eat for when the munchies kick in. and if you don't feel much yet after about 15 min. just another slice or two.
oh, and my last tip: drink a couple of shots to make sure that you won't get any anxiety!

as did say if you're really bad don't think you'll die like a shit with 1 joint x') just be strong and pass through, but just smoke softly and slowly, or you'll be bad really fast

underrated truth

You'll probably never stop feeling high, you might even die.

You're planning Smoking weed weeks out in advance....wtf man..just do it or fucking don't

Don't do it OP!
especially if you will be feeling excited, you might die

Just enjoy your smoke dude
Don't do too much if you can make yourself a lightly packed single skinner.
Then you can go at your own pace and enjoy your experience.
Then have a little more in a single skinner.
You will probably not need a lot at all your first time
If your with freinds play vidya or play some good music and card games .
I often have dng match with my freinds once a month. Get stoned and have a fuckin good laugh
>when the dungeon master is high
The best games are made

Take it slow, especially if you are prone to high anxiety. You can always smoke more later if you feel like you need/want it.

A lot of people say that they didn't feel much from it their first time. You could be one of those people. Personally, it got me really high my first time.

Have snack food on hand. You'll almost definitely want it. Don't be retarded and go out driving. Stoners often claim that they drive better on it, and that no one can tell they are high by looking at them. Bullshit to both. Pigs deal with people who are high routinely. They know exactly what signs to look for. They can tell if you've been smoking weed. Pigs these days treat every stop they make as if it's the crime of the century. They are looking to charge you with anything, and everything they can, and they are not above lying and making shit up. Be smart, and be safe.

Don't overthink it. Embrace it.

you'll be fine. just don't smoke too much. you only need a few decent hits to get real high...unless it's shitty nigger weed.

Take a dab first fuck flowers

when u get stoned and feel good and happy remember that there is drugs that can make you feel 50 times better than weed, drugs are good dont listen to fuckers that say crystal meth is bad

When you take a hit off a bong or pipe, remember to hold the smoke in until everything starts going black and your head feels light and fuzzy. Then jump up quickly and exhale.

True that. Its awesome to be high on weed, but then when u try narcotics u realize the big lie about drugs. Yr redpilled bro, and ready for the next lvl.

Personally I went from weed to amphetamines in two weeks back in 93.

Never had a problem with anything but booze, and Ive tried about every mainsream drug from heroin to ayahuascha.

I once smoked when I had uni classes
Don't do it
I had a feeling everyone was watching me and judging me for being high

>tfw on 1st I'm about to be 11 months without smoking weed
>smoked for 4 years almost every day before that
>planning to start smoking soon

anyone here who stopped smoking for this long, then started again? would like to know if it's like the first days of smoking when I start again

tolerance is reduced
lungs forgotten how to toke so prepare for coughing
high is high and not just new normal like full time smoking was
you gotta keep it occasional, weed is a sometimes food

Once your tolerance has gone you will be fucked up after two hits. Of course it will not be like the first time high because you can open that door only once but it is almost like. I had a pause of 4 months after almost 15 years of daily toking which I will never return to. Less is more.

Can I saved your rare Pepe?

You won't get high your first time unless you smoke a shit ton.

first time I smoked, I smoked like 5-6 bongs straight inhaled, no coughing, the same shit everyone else was getting fucked up on and felt nothing. Second time however...

I guess you wake all those little receptors up with the first blast and then they party the second time around.