You're on Death Row and your time has come. What's your last meal request, Cred Forums?

You're on Death Row and your time has come. What's your last meal request, Cred Forums?

a bag 'o' dicks from everyone not on deathrow.

Fast. Accepting a last meal has been considered in the past as a sign that you accept your fate and forgive your captors

Porky pine meatballs

Meth

Gum

Dirty snow

Gasoline and matches

yeah but also stfu. You not eating won't stop the inevitable. Just be a good lad and get some kfc. I'd probably get a bunch of Indian food and garlic naan. Bc it's bomb af and they'll be left to deal with your shit

A baby

Mitocondria

my last meal would be 3large pizzas and some pills to make big shit in pants

Powerhouse of the cell

anita sharkyeezysons used tampons

Lobster on a pb&j

A vegan salad with falafel, vegan barbecue sauce, and rice noodles served with a side of avocado-on-toast and a glass of fig milk.

Wash it down with lemonade

All the sodas except diet mixed together

Semen straight from the dick.

The warden's cum.

I would try to get as much indian food as possible and in the last moment completle shit my self

my own dick

1lb of C4 and a detonator.

2#9s #9large #6with extra dip a #7 2#45s and a large soda

a bag of dicks

I'd get, eel. eel, with eel sauce, and a side of rice.

Shephards pie. The real kind with lamb

100 hardboiled eggs

your moms crusty pussay

I require a meal consisting of my own liver, kidneys, and pancreas.

Large Skyline chili 3 Way 2 cheese coneys with mustard onion a coke with light ice and a pint of Graeter's raspberry chocolate chip ice cream.

Well played, Luke, that's a Cool Hand.
From now on you are Cool Hand Luke.

Sorry- only a buttload of wieners.

i went there for the first time a week ago. That was not good food, i only tried the coney though.

I think my last meal would be boiled elephant scrotum

at first l thought about getting an ice cream and using the stick to stab a guard and make a final escape attempt but then I realized I could pick any meal and use the cutlery to do just that. I think I have become retarded.

Easy

cincinnati bro?

Beef Wellington made with Panda bear steak and faux gras of white rhino

Other user replies

You didn't try their speciality.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
At least you tried it. Thanks for trying to sample the local culture.

my last meal would be freshly delivered simultaneous delivered on Plates, not take out boxes, a the largest size each of a 5way (chili cheese spaghetti onions beans) and two cheese coneys from Skyline, Goldstar, Camp Washington Chili, Blue Ash Chili, Price Hill Chili, Pleasant Ridge Chili, Reading Chili, and any others in Hamilton County or adjacent counties in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky so I could be the person to decide what is the best Cincinnati Style Chili.

People would actually be jealous of me for a moment, then realise I was the guy that killed for not understanding our way of life and then attempting to dismiss it without consequences.