Post girls. Others say what they would do to dem

Post girls. Others say what they would do to dem.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/W91Kn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make her gag on my cock and cover her face with my cum

i would compliment her tits
ask for coffee
ask over coffee is shes down to fuck

Replies get replies

would love to see cum on her face! looks hot

I would kill that monster with a sword.

Thank you user.

I would make her drunk. Than fuck her up in ally next to the rest.

Tied her up onto a table, with her neck immobilized and her mouth shout open. I would get an entire train of life convicts to come over and fuck her throat.
100 men, who hadn't ejaculated in 10 years, would cum right into her mouth, in the throat, the cum would be pushed directly into the lungs. This bitch would drown in cum.

Maker her a leash out of that belt and chain then take her on a walk, ending with those shorts around her ankles and her ass full of cock.

i'd pop those tits out and suck on them and maybe use the bitch for a titfuck

Me and my boys would take turns shoving or cocks deep down her throat then when we've had enough all 5 of us would cum all over her face. After we're done I would take a few pics to post on here for you guys to see!

Do them

is that a JEW?!!!?!?

Would strip her down and invite any guys that pass by to help ravage her body as she cries for help

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles

imgur.com/a/twefl

I would shit in the tub

already lookd half cocked. get her drunk and on drugs rip the dress off her and choke her out while pounding her tight little vag and maybe ass

id cum inside far right and knock her up

Would blindfold and force her to suck off a german shepard

Wrap that chain around her neck and use it as a leash while I facefuck her

Posting girlfriends tits for any big cocked bulls that might be lurking that deserve to see them.

id take the one on the right and get balls deep in that ass

After the dog ejaculates down her throat i'd tie her to the bed and let the dog mount her

Left girl, got more if interested

Reply for reply

Gag her with my cock

Would make her ride me while I grope those tits.

tell me, wwyd to her?

My cousin, what would you do anons

Thoughts?

This is incredible. I would love to see more of her. I want to masturbate to her image.

homeless gangbang

"I hope hes bigger than you then"

Mm i would force her on to the bed and eat her asshole from behind before fucking her ass. Then id make here taste it and force fuck her throat until i cum inside her mouth.

Tell me how you'd use or rape her

hot
more?

Lel nice

I would lick that puss until she had one, then flip her doggie and ride unlit she was so week in the knees that she collapses face down . . . now it's time to show her what a good ass fucking feels like.

I would make a hole in the outfit she's wearing and fuck her doggystyle while touching her ass and kissing her body. Prior to this I would drug her obviously. She would be completely unconscious.

Thats the only one i have. Friend left his phone in my car. Found that win of his wife.

Good good

What would you guys do to my aunt? On the right.

wwyd to her

lucky guy

coworker, how would you molest her?

Oh my god, shut up and post more pics. I'd have sex with her /thread

I'd pull her her down, grab her by the braid and make her deepyhroat before pulling her tits out and covering her neck and chest in cum

hey there user, we were talking about your sister a few weeks ago, can you give me your kik again please ?

would slowly open bathroom door when friend away traveling
grab her hair and jerk her head back while sliding my 10" shaft from tip to balls all along her lips and begging tongue
then pull the head back further and insert the full length into her throat until I start pulsating wads of hot semen into her stomach
pull cock back out after she nearly chockes
flip her around 180 with legs up over my shoulders
then slide cum-dripping full length in her power pumping until I inseminate her and ensure impregnation
would make my sex slave and inseminate daily thereafter in unspeakable ways till addicted to my cum

. . . shame you don't have more
she so badly needs daily feedings to survive

It got banned

wwyd

she told me to post her pussy so fuck it

Nice.
Fuck her in missionary while looking at that pretty face, and keeping my hands on her tits while pounding her cunt hard and enjoying her moans and squeals. Then finish by dumping my load on her face and making her suck any remaining drops out of my cock so I'm completely spent.

Oh I see, well do you have a new one, or some way to contact you ?

Email

Post more?

I would put that big mouth of hers to use deep throating my cock, once her face was nice and messy I'd spread all the spit and cum everywhere on her face with my dick.

okey, well [email protected] ;)

not a MOTHA FUCKIN THING

Will post nudes for hot descriptions.

chop her hands off and rape her as she flails around, moar!

Rate her

Would run away and cum

Rage her

This is what is hot.
Feel free to use my wife anytime you want, user.

Rate her

not the way it works newfag
precisely how is someone supposed to deliver on your request without a nude?

By getting my hands on those tits. Walk up behind her and put my arms around her as I slip my hands down that big cleavage, and then enjoy the feel of her big tits in my hands as I fondle them thoroughly.

But I'd end up feeling the need for more and push her against a wall, before pulling up her dress, yanking down any underwear, and shoving shoving my dick balls deep in her cunt. I'd fuck her hard against the wall until I pump her pussy full of my cum.

Anyone want more of this pawg

This cutie

damn! id tear her up

Look at the booty

While she's on her back, straddle her stomach and squeeze her tits together around my dick and fuck them, and then blow my load over her cute face.

ex-classmate

Would play the piano for her while she dances.

my cousin, wwyd?

Reminds me of a girl I know. A friend's younger sister.

For that reason I'd rail the everloving shit out of her until my balls were bone dry.

fukin mooar dude

you got more of this cunt? i would love to face fuck her

Little Emily

what would you do to her?

Buy her some rice.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

how would you take this asian's virginity>

you got any pics of those fat titts?

twitter.com/amy_rawren

post more of this chick who's butt i would fuck for hours

Tell her to clean her fucking floor.

damn bro, i would def cuck you.

moarrr

oh damn. would take her from behind hold her head back as i fucked her deep, then switch to the ass and cum inside

>these threads
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just keep dumping this cum slut. any facials?

Have fun with this

Sell her into the sex trade

Shes damn hot, but completely cokain addicted

And she has nice little tits

Would love to get her high and gang bang her with some buddies. I'd take that seeet little mouth first.

Mm groping those perky tits while her head bobs on my thick cock and she gags

Would have her clean up her mess, while i jerk my cock and rub it against her body till i have to cum on her skinny face.

More! Also...nice tripsdubs

Already fucked her brain out of her head. On cokain shes quite good, but sober she couldn't handle my dicksize. Also, you are not allowed touch her asshole in any way.

All she more reason to pin her down and all take turns with her ass. Listen to her scream and moan. Soon she start to love it and I'd shoot a hot sticky load of cum up her ass

Anyone like my Emily

I would extract jello from her anus with my mouth.

would eat that ass then push into it balls deep. nudes?

Nice.

No nudes, sorry bro.

omg stop it. would absolutely destroy that tiny frame. rip off top, pull suit aside, grab handful of hair and wreck her from behind.

Want moar?

holy fuck

What a fucking freak

Nice trips and is that Amanda Wenk?

Oh Emily

Thoughts?

Would totally bondage her.

I'd love to see more. I wanna fuck her ass so hard

wwyd

imgur.com/a/W91Kn

got any more?

@amy_rawren

what would you do to my sister?

I kinda like the fact that i'm 35, and all you younger kids are into cuckolding, watching your young little slutty girlfriends get used.

Nothing more satisfying than going over a girls house telling a little millennial cuck that he can't watch and slaming the door in his face, then owning his girlfriends pussy hard with an 8" she can barely handle.

Spank her hard, make her wet, then tell her she's too ugly to fuck and walk away.

How hard?

I'd make her beg to suck my cock.

tie her hands behind her back in this position. then see what that ass can do

Facefuck and slap her hard.

I'd kiss her neck get her all turned on, grab her ass, rub her pussy until she's begging for my dick. Then I'd tell her I'm not into fat chick and leave.

Hopefully I'd hear her crying while i walked away.

After that her life's goal would be winning my approval. Three days of depression and not eating anything she'd probably be calling me "Did you really mean that?!"

LOL, then I have her in the palm of my hand.

howd you use this dumb slut?

have her rap those sexy lips around my cock

Can I watch you use her?

What should I name the folder of braces girl and OP picture?

Anyone likes what they see, I've got a whole folder;)

my wife. what would you do?

id have her suck me off while you watch

I'd hit it

She is probably really needy. I'd go over to her place and fuck her doggie style and then deposit my cum on her back without even trying to make please her (not worth it).

Then I'd gtfo and let her clean up.

thoughts on my ex?

Yes please!

hot....need more of her

Wake up grandpa, you were having one of your cuck dreams again

What would yall do?