My cat passed away, she was 19 years old, had her since I was 8. I am in such grief I can't stand it

My cat passed away, she was 19 years old, had her since I was 8. I am in such grief I can't stand it.

Rip kitter

How can I make the hurt stop?

Sucks man... not a cat person, but I've thought about the day I lose my first dog, it's not going to be pretty. Hang tight.

she had no problem with me trapping

Can't. It's part of the process. Just focus on the good stuff and eventually the hurt will go away.

ok, there was plenty of good moments I had with her

> she had no problem with me trapping

U r DOUCHE and should DIE.

i'm a good person, being a tranny doesn't make me bad, I was the best pet parent ever

Oh...

Can you post a pic of that sweet ass.

gl mate

Very nice, keep posting. I need to fap.

I'm sorry OP. It sounds like you were a fantastic companion - you gave her 19 years of joy and love... And she gave you 19 years of joy and love.

I wish I could help you grieve, lessen the pain.

My condolences OP :'(

Yeah there was nothing but love in our lives. And since i'm a shut in she was always with me. I lost my only friend.

Thank you for having your cat stay indoors, OP. And for spaying her.

ALL pet cats belong indoors, and ALL must be spayed/neutered.

Good night sweet kitteh

My dad is a rock.

One day he came upstairs from the garage "go get paul. I need to go to the hospital". He was holding his left pinky finger in his right hand.

Another time he got his leg snapped in half and a fractured hip when his coworker ran him over in a forklift. He told them to take him off the morphine because it made him feel woozy and he'd rather have the pain.

The day we had to put the cat down he came home crying and locked himself in his room for a week.

Yeah. She was my world so I never had her in the situation to run away or breed.