Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R29KdKYM4h4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind did you get?

Papa John Is Glory.
There are a bit of feels, but its not TOO bad so far, I've only been on the 2nd episode though so I think its likely feelsy. You'd have to ask Fran tho.
I have a hour or so.

claim

sup faggots?

Erica claimed

Just a pepperoni.

It is.

UNIX was an OS that came out in the 60's. It is what Linux is based off of.

Today, the most common UNIX systems are AIX from IBM, HP-UX from a company that isn't worth wiping my ass with, Solaris from Oracle, System VII I think, the three variants of BSD (FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, as well as a derivative of it called PC-BSD (rebranded as TrueOS), and Mac OSX (although, it's by Apple so it doesn't really count. It's also written in the less awesome Objective-C as opposed to C or C++. OSX was originally based off of BSD).
SOME Linux distributions qualify of UNIX, too.

Android is a type of Linux, which in turn is a UNIX-like OS.

Also, Cirno claim

Sure, i have loli which is just as illegal as CP, but unless there's clear evidence i've commited any crimes i don't think my hard will be seized any time soon.
My sleep pattern has been fucked for a long time. Hopefully if i survive the day i cold get back on track. So how are you?
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101

youtube.com/watch?v=R29KdKYM4h4

what a shame. I need at least one other meat if a pizza is pepperoni. I like the stuff but just plain pepperoni is not an idea pizza to me. I tend to get hawaiian or bbq chicken when I order pizza though.

is this filename a hello or a goodbye?

claimed

Hey Chara ^^
Ah, neat!
>OSX is aids honestly.
Pepperoni is some gud shit.

Good, do you have any time to play risk?

Considering it's my first post in this bread, it's a hello.

Also Kebab Pizza is the only way

Hey there Eru

Wow, what a qt

Well, you know me quite well

Oh hey, another qt

>trips
Yeah, same with mine. I've been trying to get back on my usual schedule but I just can't. Even if I tell myself I'll sleep at 3 or 4 AM, I'll end up staying for way longer anyways
I'm fine, trying to study but to no avail. It's just too boring. You?

Post more Jenny. I had a crush on her when I was younger.

I had a free pizza car with 1 topping. Why i didnt get something else.

Nom nom nom

Calamity-masu'd

ok enjoy prison. you are way too dump to avoid going now.

Hi again
just finished up those new chapters, god DAMN I can't wait for the new ones

Alice is a cute, this is true. Hello qtRuby. How are you?
I got Terraria to open! Based steam forums

How goes it?
Rim World is fun as hell by the way, thanks for that. ^^
>Mfw people lose so many body parts as your colony goes on.
Wew
>

Post less whorebo.
She's too furry

wel romance seinen and drama sonds, eehhh quite the tearjerker. but it looks cool, going on my list anyways
oh kek i dont think you can watch an anime, play two games and be on time within an hour
hey robot
how are ya?
i do?
i feel like there is much more to discover

I've been lurking and saw you were posting earlier, so I wondered if that was you saying goodnight, even though you haven't posted in a while.

what is on a kebab pizza?

ah, yeah free is truly the best flavor.

No

>Sure, i have loli which is just as illegal as CP, but unless there's clear evidence i've commited any crimes i don't think my hard will be seized any time soon.

>YOU JUST POSTED GURO AND YOU JUST ADMITTED TO HAVING LOLICON. THAT IS CLEAR EVIDENCE YOU COMMITED A CRIME

Dude how could you turn down a pizza car with one topping....deal of a life time

I don't know yet.
Right now I'm playing League with some friends.

ayy
Sleep is a pain in the ass. I'm just trying to survive the night but i might play some TERA later.
Well i do attach her to every post i make
>way too dump to avoid
what?
I'm tried, it's 4am and i wanna die. you?
>checked
>just posted guro
>posting a robot is guro
what are you smoking?

I finished the one episode so I can play vidya now. ^^
>Its not a lot of time but its enough.

Claimed.

Good job.

>more

Oh heya Mizuki!

And yeah, me neither. The suspense! The Cringe! The Laughs! It's one of the few Manga where I actually find the cringe funny and not... cringey

Heh, yeah, I love that. I once had a colonist who had a bad heart... and I had a prisoner... I got his heart and transplanted it in the colonist with the bad heart. He doesn't have heart problems anymore~

Oh yeah, but I was gone for one or two hours so I consider this a hello again.

>What's on a kebab pizza

Depends on the Pizza Guy. Usually it's Kebab and Tomatoes.
Some only have Kebab on it, Some with garlic, the next one has paprica, etc

I like the one with only Kebab and Garlic the best so far

lmao

how are you Jenny?

Yeah, no one who's into UNIX REALLY considers Mac to be a UNIX system, even though it TECHNICALLY is.

The system was designed for fucking babbies, and that's a large portion of those who use it.

Here's a good read on UNIX.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix

And here's a graph of UNIX and its variants

r000d

Now I just need to remember how to play. I'm thinking of making a new save

lol

The best.

Grammer nazi

pretty much the same for me
you wanna die because depressed or just because you are awake at 4?
alright well have fun with it
im gonna drink some tea so i'll be answering slow

pls say hi

Oi, that's nice. Maybe we could play together sometime! Why didn't it open before though?

...I told you not to be lewd in front of the others!

I agree, but hey, it feels good when you do get some rest.
Also, what's keeping you up anyways?

My colony genocides the local fauna and captures as many people as we can for fun.
>I've sold so many people
>Its horrid.
>I should not be allowed to do this.
>that graph
Shiet.
Huzza!~
Alright cool ^^
>I'm gonna do some murders.

gotcha, just was curious

aaah, see I was confusing the word for the type of food where you have meat and veggies grilled on a skewer. a shish kebab. that sounds pretty good, I'll have to try one sometime.

forgot to take a shower before I started posting, whoops. next reply will be in like 15 minutes or so.

All squeaky clean and ready to shit post.

Sup fam?

Hi.
Remember when you first started talking to me?

>I started a colony in the dessert
>after genociding the local fauna which consisted of 2 boomalops and one Iguana I had to grow potatoes
>Fast
>And many
I nearly died

Well have fun showering then. And yeah, it is pretty good!

No, when?

nerd

Dont you have your class soon?

>
Tired, it's almost 5am here. hows it going with you?
Because i'm tired and feel like shit. Besides, if i died some other sweaty neckbeard would steal my waifu.
I quit my job and now i have no reason to have a decent sleep schedule. Now i'm at seemingly random hours. kinda weird seeing the world like that now that i think about it.

I think I'm gonna call you Bush Tomoko since there seems to be two of you.

No you.

There are definitely two of us. Call me what you want.

Yeah, and the ones above the OpenServers, called Xenix, were actually made by Microsoft.

In OTHER WORDS... Microsoft could have dumped Windows on top of a MUCH safer, universally-compatible system, but INSTEAD... they went with the ntkernel and the .NET Framework.

BASICALLY, they COULD have brought together all computers in the world with UNIVERSAL compatibility and programs, but they decided NOT TO instead.
After XP and before Vista was pretty much the last chance they had to do that, to take the IEEE standards and turn it into something AMAZING.

>Long story short: Microsoft dropped UNIX, and now we have bullshit programs that run on Visual BASIC, a severely deprecated language that sucks shit. AND over 9001 MILLION viruses
>>There are about ~120 viruses for UNIX systems.

>Incest

Isn't that incest?

If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or self-rape?

Going fine. I'm getting into university again starting next week and hopefuly doing something with my life.
The past days I've been spending on Super Metroid and Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter
You?

I just like the art style. I don't advocate incest, and the writes of WataMote constantly debunk the incest theme between Tomoko and Tomoki.

Flowers in the fucking Attic fam. I just like the art style.

If you want to add me, /76561198037885569/
No idea. It was on compatibilty mode for Windows 7 before, I changed it to 8 and it opened up no problems.

I believe it is masturbation.

What a waste.

>I want to keep you company at night, Mai.
>September 14th
What made you suddenly decide to start being so cute with me?

You told me what?
Also I feel no shame
Good luck with that
If I can give a piece of advice if you drop them in a like with a stone attached to them it'll take a while before they're found and giving you more time to flee
That's what keeping me alive
Gonna do anything today?

Might start Terraria again

I wasn't saying it was bad per se. I was into OreImo and rooted for trash Kirino.

Life is meaningless.
We give life a meaning.

A lot of good art is wasted on shit tier fetishes. Just look at /d/

>Kirino
What shit taste fam. Ruri was obviously best girl.

I started in a forest with an LMG.
>There were so many raccoons, squirrels, and everything else
>Not anymore.
>Everything is dead.
We're a very happy and thriving community.
Yeah, I gotta leave now ^^
Later Around 120 viruses
Kek. Nice, sounds secure.
>Mfw Microsoft fucked up
Well that isn't new, RIP them.
.NET Framework is pretty weird stuff too.
Wat.
>Drop a stone in with them
So weigh them down in the water?
>Actually I know how to hide a body rather well
>My old anatomy teacher was pretty cool.

Anyway, going to class, seeya later ^^

Cant really help you with that, already playing with some other people.

Dont lie you like it.

Bye
>

I definitely thought she was at least second, if not tied for first.

Bullshit meanings that we make and we buy that being aware of how pointless it is.

See ya
>Yuno

>realized i forgot to rename my pic "check 'em"
>didn't get a get anyway
wew lad
Are you enjoying uni? I've just been spending my time playing OW and watching old vinesauce streams that i never had the time for.
>self-rape
only if you object to it. I call it ultimate masturbation.
nah, just gonna play vidya.
but is there a meaning behind why we even gave it a meaning?

my shift is almost over, rip

might not be able to shitpost in these threads til tomorrow, it's been fun nerds

Incest is a fetish for people without siblings. I love my sister, but I would rather put chili powder on her tampons than fuck her.

I just don't get how people can like her if they've only seen the anime. She is a selfish brat who lies to her friends and herself. Ruri on the other hand is a bit aggressive, but is honest.

Hah, in a forest with an LMG! That does sound like pure genocide

Well, like I said, it starts next week. I'm looking forward to it

See ya Mizuki user

i fucked your dad

Hello again Makise. I'll probably be splitting my time between this and WoW. Since I need to keep up in that or I become a bad :(
If you want to add me and we can play sometime maybe
/76561198037885569/
All of the time I spent on this character was on another persons server, which is why I'm thinking of restarting. I have like, full meteor armor and stuff but my house has a furnace, 1 chest and the guide.
This is very wew

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'm studying for my last exam, so I don't necessarily have to wake up early, so I'm taking advantage of that

Have you ever played it before?

Other people can't know we are lewd to each other!

I was rembering the days when you were so cute as the other caracher of u

Tashigi claimed

Christ Its like you dont want her to have babies.

Swing and a miss, she has two boys.

Mom?
Wew, hey, lets play Terraria some day.

You still dont destroy a baby maker.

You must be a single child OR don't have an older sister.

I have. See reply 2 of Hello Nepu, it seems everyone here has Terraria. And here we were trying to find a game that everyone could play together when the answer was simple

>Incest is a fetish for people without siblings

N-no! Totally not. . .

Admittedly I used to be into it but I don't really find it too appealing any more. I only like the really well-drawn doujins about it nowadays.

I have a older sister. But i dont have a niece and nephew yet.

I see.

>starts next week
shit, i must really be tired then.
So you pretty much just sleep now? sounds nice

In that case, you probuably should.
Depending when you played it, there might be a lot of changes.

Just kidding.
I like you for who u are unlike others

Y-YES! IT IS! Again, I love my sister but I don't want to fuck her.

K? Well. Good luck on that.

You have good taste.

But I have a brother!

Yup, you sure must be. I'd advise you to go to sleep then

>Only on meteor
Wew you sure aren't very far into it, are you?
Not sure if everyone but it sure is cheap as fuck in comparison to the hours of fun it gives.

u hurt my feelings when you don't use mai

It would seem there's a huge anti-Holo circlejerk/joke though.

Can't say I know anything about that, but I would assume there is even less attraction when it comes to brothers. A younger boy falling in love with his older sister, or a younger sister falling in love with their older brother, seems a bit more common.

I'm not gay and I have absolutely no desire to get it on with my younger brother. I'm not a total degenerate.

To each there own on picking your waifu. Just everyone seems to always pick Holo. I blame /k/

What? why?
Now you're contradicting yourself.

Garrett-Chan claimed~

it's 5am. If i sleep now by sleep schedule will be even more fucked.

>I'm not a total degenerate.

>there are people in the world, right now, who aren't just complete and total perverts

Remembering how much of a hassle it was to get things, it makes me really want to just work until I catch up. I'd be down for starting a new character with some people though if that was to be a thing
>
>>Only on meteor
Ouch :( I had created a set of Molten Armor I think, but it wasn't something that benefited me enough if I'm remembering properly. I think it was something about my space gun
It's definitely cheap, I think downloaded versions can work if you don't use steam to host the server as well or something. So that might be an option as well

What is the "face" for?

And I'm totally hetero and have no desire to fuck my sister.

I swear that incest fetishists are simply people who are romanticizing sibling relationships.

Oh, but did ya go over meteor armor, or did you get stuck there / didn't play more.
Anyways, if you're up for playing one day, I can play too

Well, not really. I still have to get up at like 12 or so, so I only slept 5 - 6 hours

I didn't even get that far, RIP.

The game is cheap as hell and is on sale a lot. I'm pretty sure they fixed the exploit where you didn't need steam authentication to play on a server (tho I'm probably wrong)

Spice and Wolf was one of my first anime and I started reading the light novels. I was also a lonely, depressed loser and ended up envisioning Holo as a real entity to try to feel some companionship. I've had a strong affection for her ever since, even though I feel much better and have more friends now.

:(
sORRY.
You're the one having multiple personas.

I slept like 30 minutes because I was up all night with MAGA. And I had to do something at 7am.

-Mavis btw

I honestly assumed you were making fun of me when I said I liked the other one he posts more and pretended it hurts my delicate feelers when he doesn't.

what a post.

alright admit it, IDIOTS, how many of you browse leddit aswell?

So you wouldn't join in on some sister on sister action?

Ok. I can see that.

I somehow managed to reply to myself instead of you
>Well, not really. I still have to get up at like 12 or so, so I only slept 5 - 6 hours
fucking hell kek

>Ruby

I was, though.

See post 2 of (That feels like deja vu) All my progress was on multiplayer, so I only got to keep the stuff that was on my character sadly
That would be kind of unfortunate. It goes on for like 2$ or something like that though doesn't it?
I like to play slowly so. It was mostly my friends getting all the stuff done and I was just tagging along

Out, now.

nailed it. I thought it was funny. well done, chen.

NICE picture there Chen. Your Waifu is still second-rate at best though.

We wouldn't make a very good team then. I did the same tagging along with my friends.

That's a tough one. I mean, they aren't MY sisters so I technically wouldn't be committing incest, they would. Right?

Or what if they didn't pleasure each other and focused on only me. Technically since they are not fucking each other it's not incest. Right?

Seriously. This is a tough one.

ohh yehhhh boy you browse r/Cred Forums and r/adviceanimals and r/soccer all the fucking time you stupid bitch

Ah, well this is shit. Then treat you to a good big breakfast I'd say. I mean, you have the time now, right?

i'm confused now
>rates an eastern waifu
>claims western waifu
You're opinion is just as invalid as mine

Stop trying to figure out how to Time Travel. It's bad, baka~!

Cirno has a cute butt.

I r good at anime. Plsb don't make fun of me. I'm new here.

Other waifus I've had include Inner Moka, Yami, Ryuuko, Nonon, Kuroneko, and most recently, Judy Hopps. She's got dem hipps.

I need to go back in time to figure out where my life became so boring

Wew, you guys sure don't progress a lot, are you guys good at building? Because I'm good at progress but I always do the fastest, shitties building to get the NPC's
Being honest, I've been on reddit only linked by people that wanted to show me how many upvotes they had, I don't even know what the front page looks like.
Nerd.

THERE HE IS
INSULTING EVERYONE LIKE HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THIS THREAD AT ALL

Thanks, Beatrice.
I tried my best

NICE PICTURE MAVIS aswell

top nep

I'm just too lazy to read what others post sometimes, sorry ><
I played both single and multiplayer, always on a new character, until I had the best of everything pretty much, then I just deleted the character and started over

you said "So you pretty much just sleep now? sounds nice"
to which I responded by saying that I still didn't get all that much sleep
Anyways, I'm guessing it's like 5.30 am there. Aren't you tired?

To be realistic, if there is no baby made between them, it doesn't really matter.

Is there really anything wrong with 2 sisters fucking?

I know people who even have a problem with step-siblings fucking.

To me, the only thing that makes it wrong is:
They have significant blood in common AND they can make a baby
So if they do NOT have significant blood in common OR they can NOT make a baby, then there's nothing wrong with it.

If I remember correctly, everyone was really buttmad about officer hopps taking over Cred Forums it was pretty funny.

Don't worry. If things go my way, it'll be VERY interesting soon enough.

Don't point fingers

I wanted you to know someone appreciated it.

I was super happy every time I saw her dumb bunny ears. It built up my Carrots folder real quick lol

Mind blown

>Hoops
No

Those are some nice tits
Loli butts are best butt after all
I meant "sleep in", i have a bad habit of leaving out words. Sorry to hear you don't get much sleep though i know how much it sucks.
>aren't you tired
I'm at that point where i'm not really tired, but i still crave sleep.I can still go on a bit.

.uoy fo dnik yrteV

I like things looking neat so that would be where I'm going wrong. I play minecraft too, but play for the gathering & building not the efficiency that I probably should go for.

If you open reddit's front page then open it again in 2 weeks the content will be the same.

What do you have planned friend

It's just a moral issue. It doesn't bother me if siblings fuck, I just don't go out of my way to read or watch it.

>I know people who even have a problem with step-siblings fucking.
Are they literally foot washing bible humpers? There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Nah, not really. Unless I blew your mind.

Loli butts are fine, but they don't got them hips that grown women can has.

That's a weird way to spell yes.

Cop Bunny is full furry degeneracy. She is literally an anthropomorphized rabbit.