Just got off of work, dunno what happened to the last thread, so I'll post it again. Legitimately interested

Just got off of work, dunno what happened to the last thread, so I'll post it again. Legitimately interested.

OP disclaimer/inb4's:
>yes, another fucking political thread
>yes, politics are just another form of cancer slowly killing Cred Forums
>yes, this belongs on Cred Forums, but Cred Forums is terrible
>yes, I'm a amerifag/faggot/newfag/piece of shit/whatever.jpg
>yes, I'm autistic/pastafarian like everyone else here
And best yet:
>no I don't support Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump

Seeing the debate last night, and being an independent siding with Johnson, I'm just unpleased. This debate was directly affected by the media, changing our point of view to one candidate or the other.
I've been studying psychology and reading body language for a few months, and what I picked up is just sad.
I'll start with Hillary. Her act to take the highroad just seemed egotistic (In front of Trump, oh the irony) and she didn't always respond to Donald in the way that she should have.

That being said, Donald Trump was not on point and seemed to focus on the general idea, with never expanding on said ideas or specifying what was going to happen. My point being, he didn't stay on the topic of the question, and when he did, he focused on a specific points, quoted statistics, and never truly answered a question. Donald Trump was derailed several times due to essential questions and, I hate to word it like this, but he proved he wasn't competent for the job.

The first debate, win or lose, is exiting because the candidates get to learn about each other's weaknesses, their strengths, and all in all, how to beat their opponent. With that, I have a few suggestions to Hillary (who, obviously, is better than Trump)
>I know agents watch this board, since you do, pass this up

Hillary needs to, in her answers, focus on a few things:
1. Stay on topic. Donald Trump goes off on tangents and says "what's on his mind", which is usually unspecific nonsense (cont.)

so your just another shill then.
you're right about one thing.
you are fucking cancer.

Johnson is a moron, Satan. You should know that by now. He's like a dopey Trump with Hillary's immigration policy.

Not a single person is going to change whom they're voting for based on the debates. Their vote was decided the moment the top candidates from each party were announced. They will change nothing. With that said, stop making these fucking threads. I'm so tired of seeing this shit constantly. Fuck off nigger.

2. Quote statistics, sure, but ALWAYS state your plans in the answer.
Donald Trump never truly answered a question. It was weird that he just quoted statistics without going into detail about his plans. His plans were, simply, he was going to do it right and get the job done. That's his weakness, his plan isn't trustworthy or specific.
3. Continue calling out his bullshit. When Hillary says something
Donald doesn't agree with (even if its fact), he interrupts her during the debate. It shows that he doesn't follow rules, is easily frustrated, and can break fairly quickly under pressure
4. Bring up how he's just the rich kid at school. Meaning, everyone is impressed by what he has and, even though he doesn't deserve it and is almost careless with his money, he only cares about his welfare and not about protecting the middle class.
And lastly,
5. Derail him. Oh, for the love of christ, derail him. Be a sneaky jew about it, do it blatently, doesn't matter, just derail him. He doesn't always have his facts straight, he easily goes off on tangents, and it clearly proves he's unstable socially. Heres the way I think Hillary should derail him. Stay on topic. Halfway through say something that pisses him of that he will focus on in his rebuttle. End strong and open. Leave a question that can only get a vague response, and make him use up his time.

Like I said, the debates are about figuring out your opponent, and Hillary has an opponent with a lot of weak spots. I want to know, what do you think Trump can do to turn this debate around? If you think Trump did well, why? What should he avoid, and what should he stick to? I'm genuinely interested and I know Cred Forums has some great opinions, one way or the other.

As always, your friendly OP,

Noko, desu desu

There are more people undecided this year then ever recorded.

According to who? Or what? Every single media outlet is biased in one way or another. It's all lies.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

oh ffs you dumb bitch, Trump got his ass kicked last night. Hillary is fucking awful, and she kicked Trump's flabby ass. Face reality. He's a retard.

OP here
I won't support Hillary or Trump, whoever gets elected. I'd love to get paid to shitpost online, but no one has offered to pay.

There's a lot of undecided. It seems that no one likes the candidates and are voting for their party rather than the candidate. "Vote for me, I'm not the other guy"

another thread, another ad homin.
typical of hills shills.

I have a list of CTR shills. facebook, twitter, etc.
maybe you could contact one of them.

Another dumb POS who can't read
>Hillary is fucking awful
If you were a dog, I'd rub your fucking nose in it.
She is terrible. And she kicked Trump's ass.

OP again
>makes post seeming to advocate Hillary (I'm not)
>gets satan trips
Would greatly appreciate it.

I was really just surprised that Trump didn't do better. He could have really gotten into the email scandals and tore her a new one. It's an easy talking point but he barely touched on it. I was expecting him to do much better and was kind of disappoint

I like hubcaps and seinfeld. Who is Barbara Palvin? the sunshine is bright today. I have to get a new set of shoes.

>emails

I think his strategy is to use the crazy shit she's done and on to use in the third debate. He's a master of the media and marketing and knows how people react. The last debate is basically the most important. the other 2 are only a little drama, nothing else. That being said I make you a prophecy:

I AM ASS MAN, THE MAN WITH THE INDY MEMES ON Cred Forums AND THE GODS HAVE TOLD ME THAT HILLARY WILL NOT ATTEND A THIRD DEBATE.

This will knock out Trump that is saving all the good stuff for that third debate, that will never come.

I can see you have certain "issues"

>emails
THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Jesus. When are you gonna realize that?
All the Hearings, all the time & $$$ spent... and still - NOTHING!

You keep hoping and hoping...
>We're gonna get her THIS time

whats aleppo

funny how that guy died.
nothing to see here though.

Funny how everyone dies
Nothing to see here, though

/thread