"Viewers saw a Trump who was better than the liberal talking points" according to USA Today

"Viewers saw a Trump who was better than the liberal talking points" according to USA Today.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/26/trump-clinton-debate-hofstra-1980-reagan-carter-james-robbins-column/91141618/

Trump clearly won in a landslide according to 40+ viewer and internet polls. CNN is the only poll that showed Hillary winning.

Sitting here waiting for the shills to attack this thread in....

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
circa.com/politics/election-2016/hillary-clintons-list-of-notorious-friends-felons-and-offenders
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-updated-list-of-crimes-14123163/
huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-is-living_b_10862558.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/benghazi-scandal-what-happened-and-what-does-it-mean-for-hilary/
youtube.com/watch?v=ftx7soJIaKg
youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk
youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc
youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k
youtube.com/watch?v=TC0AKNQBV80
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Stop and frisk works great"

>Mr. Trump that was ruled unconstitutional

Kek

>HRC: "Not only was it ruled unconstitutional, but it was completely ineffective and did not lower crime at all.

kek

Boob boner bowling

hillary looks like an old lady possessed by the devil. those fucking rape eyes and cheeks filled with plastic surgery. good lord

dank memes

>Trump clearly won

>candidate blatantly dodges all questions and can't take criticism
>feebleminded neo-nazi capitalists call all with opposing viewpoints "shills"
>mfw thinking about the mental gymnastics these retards must be doing at all times

Retards go online and vote for Trump. "See! He won." You motherfuckers would send a celeb to Alaska. Who gives a shit about online polls? Fag.

nice cherry picking those polls there OP.

trumptards may think that he won, but the rest of the world knows otherwise.

>"Stop and frisk works great"
>Mr. Trump that was ruled unconstitutional

“Or, as I’ve been saying for a long time, and I think you’ll agree, because I said it to you once, had we taken the oil — and we should have taken the oil — ISIS would not have been able to form"

If the unconstitutional wasn't enough, how about his advocating the asset-stripping of sovereign nations, which is not merely unconstitutional, but illegal in international law.

The only people who vote in those polls are nobodies who want to feel that their say actually matters. The way I see it both candidates are fascists who are bought and payed for by corporations, either way America isn't going to change much so why should I give a fuck. Sorry America, you stole all my fucks to give already.

Joke's over.
Everyone already knows Cred Forums and reddit were out for a good troll and spammed the online polls.

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

>2 websites had over 18.5 million votes falsely added against the real winner, Hillary Clinton.

>WE WON GUISE!!!!111one

Huh, angry shills or samefagging? Either way it's fun to watch them squirm:)

Donald Dump

>this totally proves they rigged all the polls that we don't like guis!!

>uses white supremacist meme to make point.

>it's fun to watch them squirm
Been watching Trumpcucks squirm all day since he got btfo in the debate.

>projection
Sure you have kiddo.

Constitutionality aside. Was he wrong?

Trump got cummed on by Clinton. He got triggered so easily..

Bragging about not paying federal taxes, it was to ez

So interjecting constantly and talking over his opponent, and generally acting like a child is seen as presidential.

Hillary is a fucking crook but We are so fucked.

It was obvious to everyone that he was about as articulate as a sock.

Even right wing commenters where shaking their heads.

Fact checkers confirmed that it did absolutely nothing, and simply did not work, so YES, he was clearly wrong.

Awww are you triggerd like Trump?
Did big bad Hiwwary say something to hurt your fewwings too?

Cred Forums raided every online poll last night

Online polls are not to be taken seriously

Screenshot proof of their LOL WIN WE DID IT GUIS already posted here

>posts no evidence confirming your point but still affirms that point because it's what you personally believe

Funny, I left Reddit because of this.

I was referring to taking the oil. If the government had gone in with private companies no power that wasn't back by the corporation would have ever been able to form. One thing you don't do is fuck with Big Bussiness's bottom line.

>I know you are but what am I?

You must be 18 years or older to post here son.

>Funny that all of the official polls that ensured that their data was accurate all showed Hillary winning roughly 80 to 20 on average.
Yeah, they polled roughly 80% democrats for their polls, but think what you want, faggot.
>CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

*all democratic polls showed Hillary winning

Ftfy

>9gag
kys faggot

Stop and Frisk definitely did work. NY crime statistics prove this.

he succeeded on the issue of trade.... everything else pretty brutal in favor clinton..... he actually started babbling towards the end.... but knowing the american public i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt understand her and just liked his tie and thats enough

Just because your feelings were hurt by his words does not make him a child.

>all of the official polls that ensured that their data was accurate
>Only poll showing Shillary won is MSNBC
kek

What is it with you delusional Trumpfags? Your whole point is invalidated by using internet polls as evidence since they've been raided by Cred Forums. And as much as I hate Clinton's corrupt ass, she looked more presentable than that idiot Donald. Just suck it up and admit that Trump goofed this first debate.

He's really amazing

but it didn't, it was completely ineffective, and found to be unconstitutional.

wrong. CNN, ABC, CBS, Reuters all showed Hillary won by a very large margin.

>Liberal bias networks showing a liberal victory
Your point?

>mfw this triggers the hill-billies

If you watched that debate and think Trump is capable of doing anything. You are a fucking dunce. I hate Hillary but she actually came prepared. It looked like the PHD Student vs the Dropout on that stage. Trump is a fucking cuck, he is clearly being paid or threatened by Hillary.

The tired old liberal bias maymay. Most of them are not liberally biased and are actually quite centrist. MSNBC may be the only exception, in that it is more left leaning. Still not as far left as Fox is right though.

>What is it with you delusional Trumpfags?
Why are you lashing out user?

>Your whole point is invalidated by using internet polls as evidence since they've been raided by Cred Forums
Evidence please, and a screen shot is not enough because I could say I did 9/11 and that would be proof enough.

>And as much as I hate Clinton's corrupt ass, she looked more presentable than that idiot Donald.
You don't hate Hillary then, you support her. Admit it.

>Just suck it up and admit that Trump goofed this first debate.
Go to Cred Forums, see the truth that even Trump supporters wanted him to be harder on Hillary. Luckily there are 2-3 more debates coming up which we will see who is the better debater.

>he is clearly being paid or threatened by Hillary

No, he's a republican, and they're all generally quite stupid. Trump is so far gone, that he actually makes Palin and Bush look halfway smart.

kek

>Most of them are not liberally biased
>Time Warner (Owner of CNN) is the 7th top donor for Clinton Foundation

Obviously a libtard would think liberal media is centrist.

>The tired old liberal bias maymay
Just because you are tired of it doesn't make it any less true.

>Most of them are not liberally biased and are actually quite centrist

You are a complete moron if you actually believe this. Almost every major media source has a leftist slant, especially when it comes to politics.

Ill gove you thay lol i hate both but as being "badass" as he is he should came SOMEWHAT prepared. He even made fun of her for being too prepared lol

>implying that means that they somehow have bias in VIEWER polling.

Yes

Real Americans dont pay taxes. Paying taxes is for Slaves

>Everything I dont like is a conspiracy!

If you go to google and type in "trump won debate" it looks like damage control. All these articles talking about how the polls were unscientific, duh. Why are they even talking about these useless online polls. It makes the dems look scared to death if there is even the slightest hint that Trump came out of the debate unscathed.

Interesting, that's all. Trump has them on the defensive even though for all intents and purposes Hilary won the debate.

>too prepared
I would have liked to hear her speak without sounding like a fucking robot.

*sniffle*

This

>internet polls
Yeah, cause those weren't spammed to death by anonymous folk who cannot vote

You know this, I know this. Everyone knows this. Talking about the way they are makes them seem paranoid.

>inb4 - "it was her body double"

kek

I'm pretty sure a body double would have had some inflection in their voice.

Linking an opinion piece doesn't mean USA Today said he won.

It's an internet poll, which makes it invalid anyway.

Trumpies are running around in mega damage control mode today, after his devastating loss last night.

All you need to know about the CNN poll.
Ted Turner married "Hanoi Jane" ...

I thought the body language of both candidates showed who they were. Trump always looked at Hillary when she was talking, she seldom looked at him. When Trump was talking he was alive, moving his hands and looking at people. When Hillary was talking she was looking at the ceiling or above the heads of the audience. This shows that she was reciting lines she had rehearsed, probably written by others. I don't know if she has the wit to wing it.

That doesn't effect viewers. The polls were viewer polls conducted carefully ensuring that each person could only vote once. That's why these polls are more accurate than the online polls which were clearly raided by trolls.

lol OP cited an opinion piece as fact. good thing he's too young to actually vote in this election.

Hahahaha he won polls because of those 400 pound fats

Because narrative means more than anything else. It doesn't matter who actually won but who people think won. It's why the Clinton camp had to take this shit seriously even though any objective viewer can clearly see she was better.

If you guys think Hillary actually won that debate by reflecting her own views, name a single point she made that wasn't plagiarised straight from Obama or Bernie.
>Protip: you can't

>Retards go online and vote for Trump
CTR is hiring drunks now.

Why did cnn only poll just over 500 people?

>Reddit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Polls conducted by media companies that polled random voters are wrong.
>Polls were Cred Forums had idiots press CTRL+F5 in incognito mode are totally legit.

Trumptards everyone.

I can't attack this thread, he kicked ass last night.

>shows polls raided by Cred Forums

Name a single point Trump made that wasn't blabbering about bullshit.

Imagine any other candidate throwing a shitfit and repeating Sean Hannity like it's fucking Moonbase Alpha?

lol because open polls online are never raided and always turn out 100% accurate.

Jesus kid get off your dad's laptop and go outside.

Fact checkers tore Trump a new one on TPP, birther-gate, his tax returns, the Iran deal, and for lie after lie.

Maybe I want the viewpoints of Obama to be continued. No reason to reinvent the wheel every four years.

Crime was down before stop and frisk was instituted.

lol 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA

Trips for truth. Narrative is the same reason the only Olympic sport we get to watch is fucking swimming.

The drop in crime in the 1990s has been overwhelmingly attributed to the legalization of abortion in 1973

>1973+18 = 1991 - think about it faggots

He made a valid point that companies export manufacturing out of the US, putting the job market in decline, and even tied that point to an argument that the military severely overpays for most of what they purchase due to lack of innovation in American manufacturing as a result of overpowering competition from countries like China or Japan. Honestly user, did you listen to what both the candidates had to say or did you just ignore the debate entirely and try your hardest to find angles at which you could make fun of trump?

Fuck, not another Trump shill thread. I thought it was common knowledge already that Trump is the least consistent candidate in history.

I really liked how both candidates were so touchy to actually blame inner city african americans for the high crime rate. But I respected Trump for actually treading on the subject. Hillary: "better relationships between police and community" which translates to, not gonna do a fucking thing because niggers don't give a fuck about the police. At least Trump know's that it's fukin gangsters that create these BLM issues. We need law and order, AKA, fuck these gangsters.

Take the oil? Fuck yes take the oil. Trump lives in a zero sum world, a capitalist world where nobody gives a shit about "hurt feelings", aka the real world.

This guy will literally make US great. Hillary, she knows you're all a bunch of cucks too scared to make radical change. And she's gonna make you swallow that saudi cum if you elect her.

>tldr;
>Trump telling you the truth, Hillary telling you what you want to hear.

You listen to his words but dont look at his actions, his clothes line currently operates in china. Are all trump shills really this dense?

>Reforming NAFTA
>Hillary did a terrible job with foreign policy.

I bet you that if he is president and puts his tax laws and deregulation in action he would move that business over here.

The military has to purchase from US manufacturers in order to keep their intellectual property safe. Why would we want to buy fighter jets that would fall out of the sky (China) or aren't designed to be landed (Japan - the last jets they made were for kamakazis)

That's the problem right there, though; there's been little or no sign of change or improvement in American society since Obamas been elected. And even if Obamas modus operandi has helped to make improvements, doesn't that just prove how hypocritical she is if she was aggressively denouncing said modus operandi as she ran against him, and then suddenly decides that was her point of view all along? It almost suggests that she doesn't have the interest of her constituency at mind, and is simply trying to say whatever it takes to get elected.

Dumping my screenshots of Cred Forums manipulating the online polls

USA Today is also the only newspaper available in dumbfuckistan, far from American civilization, so this is no surprise.

Indicted immediately afterwards. You guys think that he's gonna become president and then pull his dictator card and bounce. WHY? You think he's like...oh shit gotta make a quick trillion.

Fukin retards don't understand the actual role of the president. fukin cucks

Thats bullshit and you know it.

And he countered that point as well, saying he was a businessman and it's in the nature of any businessman to take advantage of any and all laws to improve his company. Which is why he suggested tax cuts in American based business and manufacturing would again be something any sensible businessman would take advantage of, allowing the US to regain self sufficieny in the business world through the encouragement of internalized free trade.

Lol none of the ctr fags can tell us why cnn only polled 521 people then closed the polls. Thats the one poll shillary won. #trumpwon

Anthony Cumia?

You lie.

Where is the lie? I cant find a single one.

Hurr durr correlation implies causation right guys?

kek, muh dick

Now hillary. She lies. The fbi said shes not trustworthy. She lied about benghazi she lied abouy being under sniper fire in boznia.
She deleted 30,000 emails.
So whose dishonest?

when employees in other countries are making less than $1/hr to make random shit, it doesn't matter how much you tax it, it will still be cheaper to produce overseas. So the only thing we will have is the same level of employment and shit will cost more.

Hillary only wants to bring taxes back to 1953 levels, when the economy was booming, jobs were plentiful and everyone was buying cars and houses. Really very simple. People making over 50k/yr pay 90% income taxes. When everyone is doing this, it helps the entire country as a whole, and everyone benefits from it, not just the rich.

kek

like CO2 and global warming, right m8?

>cherry picking so fucking hard

The 50s US economy was doing well because every other major country got the shit bombed out of them in the 40s and lost 10% of their population.

Yep, this right here. All you racist fucks can sick dicks now.

I hate hillary but we should bomb them again lol. Trump will do that #trumpwon

FBI never said she was untrustworthy, but nice try. They said she acted negligently regarding her emails, nothing more.

She did absolutely no wrong in the Benghazi attacks according to the Benghazi report.

The sniper fire thing has been debunked by snopes and other fact checkers. She never said that, and it was a rumor that started in social media and went viral.

>nice try / 10

Hillary has already proven she is willing to have some sandniggers murdered. Trump doesn't have the balls for total war

Lol there is nobody who thinks that rising CO2 levels are not causing warming... it's a greenhouse gas u goof

$50,000 in 1953 would be the same as $450,649.81 now in 2016 due to inflation.

So taxing today's 50k at 90% isn't the same as taxing the 1950's 50k at 90%.

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS
>HILLARY IS NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS
>GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS

>can't tell if trolling or stupid

CO2 *is* a greenhouse gas.

holy fuck you're retarded. please for fucks sake tell me that you're only trolling. 90% now is the same thing as it was yesterday, 10 years ago, and believe it or not the 1950s.

>what are percentages and how do they work

I said it was read my post

Re-read the post that you're replying to.

Also, think tax brackets..... 90% started at the 50k level back then, which was basically very rich. Today 50k is on the low-end of middle class.

Nice try ctr but in later interveiws with the fbi they said she was dishonest.

She didnt send support to benghazi and then lied to americans saying it was just a video

She definetly said that she was under sniper fire as she got off of the plane in bosnia you can find the interview easily.

Youre not getting us today ctr.

won't be long until whatever brain aids shillary has kills her, then we can bow down to supreme ruler trump

Trump said he wants to turn the desert to glass. Nice try ctr.

tax brackets or no tax brackets, inflation has absolutely zero to do with this. tax brackets remain fixed, so your whole point is simply not valid for the argument.

ITT little boys scared of having a female president. so afraid that theyll pretend to support an imbecile

I'm not even , but you are fucking retarded

50k in 2016 dollars is equal to 5500 in 1953 dollars

50k in 1953 dollars is equal to 450k in 2016 dollars

The top marginal tax bracket in 1953 would be in effect for those earning 450k in 2016 dollars

>what is systemic racism

False flag BS posts hoping it will 404 before shift end. So you can feel you did something productive today.

wouldn't happen, all talk. Donald Trump would accomplish absolutely nothing as president. His presidency would honestly not be that bad because everything would just be status quo.

let's face it, no matter who wins, america is going to get shit on for the next four years

>online polls
>hoarded by Cred Forums

Well duh

Trump was alive moving his hands. Yeah, sure. In that dainty way he has.

Nice try ctr, see

>still doesn't get it

90% is 90% and is not different based on years.

Read between the lines, that translates to, "I dont give a fuck about the american people or patriotism, I just care about my business."

How can anyone not understand this ?
I thought anons were smart...OH, WAIT!

So every single other poll that covered this except for one other i was able to find, were all skewed by pol? Hillary literally pays people to do this.

Not exactly. Chapeter 11 is there to keep businesses afloat during hard times, so that they can regroup and stay open. This keeps employees (American people) in their jobs, and gives them future stability.

So when Obama does this for GM, it's okay, but when a republican (nominee) does it it's not?

nice try but trump enterprizes and gm aren't the same thing. what trump did was cheat the system, and kept from paying his fair share.

>Trump clearly won
>Only CNN says Clinton won

trumps first rebut: "Our jobs are fleeing the country. they are going to mexico and other countries"

>mfw

You don't even have to read between the lines. He tells you exactly what he's doing. The people who support him only hear what they want to hear.

Ok, will pretend you are dumbfuck and not trolling : yes, 90% is, and was, 90%, however the tax bracket is not the same, the modern equivalent would be >$450k paying 90%.

When obama does it its ok? When did I say what obama did was ok. Even then Obama is not some rich Baron telling people that sending labor to china is bad while having a chinese labor force.

Businesses use chapter 11 every day. It is part of the law. Therefore it is NOT illegal. Also it helps businesses, and therefore helps employees keep their jobs.

Holy fuck you people want to nit pick this into some kind of crime of the century committed by Trump, when he was doing what has been done millions of times by many other businesses, and was setup by the government to help people keep their jobs.

>it is NOT illegal
it's still unethical as fuck, especially when abused by rich business tycoons such as it was in trump's case.

>it helps businesses

It helps businesses that were run poorly restructure their debts. Yes its totally legally, but companies that undergo Chapter 11 are generally run by fucking retards.

Why do you demonize the rich? When was the last time a poor man gave you a job?

I could care less about the debates.

Do you want a candidate with actual experience who will fight for the middle class? Or do you want a candidate who's a big mouth blow hard, who is politically retarded.

Why are you talking about hillary like that?

I think I'm going to vote for the Donald.

I dont especially like him, but I can't stand Hillary.

I was going to vote third party as a protest, but I really dont want Hillary to win.

I want a candidate who will improve life for the middle class, yes. Thats why I'm voting for Trump. Furthermore, how could anyone vote for a president who has literally committed treason? Think Trump "cheated" people out of money? HAH he literally could have. Doesn't hold a candle to what Hillary has done via the clinton foundation. Trump may have caused some inconvieniences, and some down right hard times for a very few people. Hillary has actually ruined lives.

Hillary has already won. Vote for who you want, but an overwhelming majority are already siding with her.

You dont get what I'm trying to say, you keep thinking I'm saying that what he is doing is illegal, NO. I'm trying to say that he is a bullshitter. All the things he says constantly change and Trump shills just forget about it. He dissed hispanics, then a month later you have retarded ass hispanics voting for him. He dissed veterans, then you have retarded ass veterans voting for him again. Lied about donating to several charities and there you have stupid ass people still thinking hes an honest politician.
Hes the classic snake salesman that will tell you what you want to hear so you give him what he wants, and it seems that many americans still in this day and age are naive enough to still fall for the snake salesman tactic.

how much less could you care?

>Doesn't hold a candle to what Hillary has done via the clinton foundation

proof?

>literally committed treason?

proof?

no?

i didn't think so.

In short, any online poll should not be trusted at all, and that's not just because of Cred Forums

And Raw story and Huffpo and Daily Kos

I've seen probably a hundred trump signs and bumper stickers

I havent seen one sign or bumpersticker for hillary.

And this is a primarily democratic area.

>muh memes

as if that actually means anything

they're not wrong tho

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

circa.com/politics/election-2016/hillary-clintons-list-of-notorious-friends-felons-and-offenders

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-updated-list-of-crimes-14123163/

huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-is-living_b_10862558.html

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/benghazi-scandal-what-happened-and-what-does-it-mean-for-hilary/

youtube.com/watch?v=ftx7soJIaKg

youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc

youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k

youtube.com/watch?v=TC0AKNQBV80

Careful what you wish for.

>hur: my town represents the entire country

>40+ viewer
CNN would make 100 polls with this many viewers

Well this is a bait thread isn't it. I'll bite. I'm not a shill. I'm a democrat. 100 million people saw how Hillary eviscerated your buffoon. The time is getting close at hand for the Trumkin mass suicide. How are you gonna do it. I like the Jonestown method for you assholes

Gee that's a good indicator of who will win.

CNN had five hundred something people who responded to that poll before it was closed down.

but lester would agree, I'm sure of it!

This is why we should have had different candidates. Imagine if the election had been Bernie, Kasich, and Johnson. It would have been great, because no matter which candidate won, nobody would have actually lost. Instead, our two frontrunners, one of whom will get the office, are going to fuck us all over.

that's a lie.

cnn had more people polled in their poll then all of the other ones combined, so theirs is far more accurate, and they did theirs in a way where Cred Forums was unable to skew the results like they did on all of the others.

It's an anecdote.

yep I was here when they spammed the links for 4channers to fuck up the poll in favor of Drump

Did I say he was going to win jackass?

Stop-and-frisk did work. Crime rates in NYC fell much more than in other cities during that period, e.g. Chicago, and it has worked elsewhere as well. Fuck you, you lying lawless spineless piece of shit.

Even Fox goddamn News said Hillary won the debate.
Thats when you know it's true.

Sure dickhead. Off your meds? MSNBC says Hillary won along with every other news outlet in the country. Even Fox says Hillary won. Only Breitbart thinks Trump won.

Sorry was eating. I have more

wrong.

it had no effect at all, and it has been discovered that many other factors were actually at play there.

this.

Fox: "disaster for Trump"

Simmer down homie. Go oil your gun or something

Last one

>Only Breitbart

this one is one of the very ones that Cred Forums raided you dope.

I see ctr is out in full force tonight

Fuck your fake ass poll under a Time header.

implying sanders has more in common with dumb aka trump than clinton. if you are a real sander's supporter you'd still vote for clinton over the alternate

>it had no effect at all, and it has been discovered that many other factors were actually at play there.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

The damage control is unreal

My gun could use a good oiling, it's been sitting in storage for a few months.

hey faggot, see this poll was literally the fist one that Cred Forums raided last night. basically skewed as fuck in trumps favor.

Go back to Cred Forums asshole.

>if you are a real sander's supporter you'd still vote for clinton over the alternate

I'd never vote for her. Her record speaks for itself. I'll take incompetent over evil and day.

fake & gay

any*

>Take the oil? Fuck yes take the oil.
War crime. You're saying his business experience makes him not care about war crimes.

>CNN is the only poll that showed Hillary winning.
You mean the only scientific poll, which is the standard for consideration by potty trained adults?

>>tldr;
>>Trump telling you the truth, Hillary telling you what you want to hear.

Nice try, but all of the fact checkers say otherwise. Trump basically lied the entire 90 minutes. He was way off on nearly every single issue.

But everything a slave owns belongs to its master, so if a slave pays taxes it's technically theft of his masters money.

That phrasing has strong implications that Trump is considered the opposite of evil. He's just an incompetent evil.

More chance someone else will be calling the shots. We'll just end up with a Dick Chaney to do his evil.

>scientific

>500 and something people polled
>abruptly ends when polls start to shift in Trump's favor.

>scientific

lel

>but illegal in international law.
Who the fuck cares?
"International law" comes down to who has the fucking nukes. Everyone else gets to sit down and shut the fuck up. If you're useful in some way, you might get some scraps from the big boys table.

oh no, better not violate international law!

>believing that a corporate owned news outlet would conduct an unbiased poll that might or might not confirm their agenda

Are you really this naive?

Why is it always the left advocating violence against the supporters of the right? You people are fucking bullies, whether you're running the USSR or East Germany or Tammany Hall or the local HVAC union smashing up some business that doesn't want to work with you.

The truth is Hillary's record is SHIT. She is a career politician. A windbag of epic proportions.

She is terrible. She never made jobs.

>why hillary only has one kids

Holy shit shills are now the ones saying the polls are rigged instead of trumpers. This is fucking hilarious

>their agenda

"it's a vast conspiracy!"

Member when Bernie did the same thing to her?
Hillary voters didnt even watch it, much less vote. They know they are already going to win.

this lol

The country won't survive unless you fuckers are culled.

This is so pathetic. Good job Cred Forums you're all retards

>Who the fuck cares?

anyone with a streak of decency and humanity?

those who dont want to be condemned as international war criminals? those who do not wish to follow in the footsteps of Adolf hitler, in the asset-stripping of each country which he annexed? those who do not want to be looked on in the same fashion as Josef Stalin, who performed similar asset-stripping of the Warsaw Pact nations? Those who do not want to be looked on like the British Empire, as it looted the riches of the Raj?

Those who have the slightest shred of decency, shame, or humility, who do not wish to act like the schoolyard bully and steal other's lunch money.

Not least because, like the british empire in 1890, or the Germans in 1945, or the Soviets in 1989, you reap what you sow.

Underrated post. Some criticized China for ignoring the international maritime court ruling with respect to the Philippines, but the U.S. has ignored every single ruling against it by that court.

The TIME's online poll had trump at 11% before Cred Forums fucked with it

Like the fact checkers hosted on hillary's website?

Again, your side, the left, is advocating violence against the right. Here it is, for everyone to see.

Trump suggested Hillary be assassinated twice.

>the left always advocating violence against the right

Fuck you

>a world where people dont agree with me is a Cred Forums conspiracy

You are a bad person

WWOOOOOAAAA NIGGER FELT FOR TRAP.
>toss banana at new harambe

Trump said Hillary was a hypocrite for advocating gun control while she herself depended on armed guards. Was he wrong about that? I think it's a valid critique.

The media promptly spun it into something else, of course. That doesn't make them correct.

And I give a fuck what "the world knows" why exactly?

Because it's at least better than cherrypicking a 20 person panel and try to push it as a representation of public opinion.

>those who advocate for the second amendment could respond in the event of despotic control

Are you even trying anymore? You violent pile of human garbage

You know how I know Trump lost? Because you trumpfags are trying so hard to convince everyone he won.

Yeah what ever dude

>maybe the second amendment people can do something...

You're so full of shit.

Honestly? It depends which study you prefer. Some say it helped a bit, some say no effect. Ultimately, it's all about doing math on old statistics, since there's no control group for NYC.

But really ... does it matter? Crime's been plummeting for decades. We don't NEED to give cops the ability to unconstitutionally search anyone they feel like. It's all part of the same drug war surveillance state law-and-order bullshit.

Topkek

gun control does not equal a total ban. What is so complicated about this concept?

>you know how I know you are wrong, you are expressing your opinion

Your argument is bad and you should feel bad

Not doing this is like playing poker and at the end giving them their money back...
There is NO solution to survival without the consumption of resources, especially sharing those resources with your enemies.

/thread

what trump said was "maybe the 2nd amendment guys can 'do something' about that".

not "maybe the 2nd amendment supporters will vote against her".

Are you familiar with the term "dog-whistle"?

his comment was "maybe those people who support guns will do something to her". It does not take a rocket scientist to work out that pretty much means "perhaps someone will shoot her".

Perhaps it should be noted that the US Secret Service officials have confirmed they warned Trump after his comments, noting, that anyone else saying that about a presidential candidate would have found themselves being taken in for questioning.

Then 110000 more Hillary shills came along and still lost! Hillary uses bots we use Anons!

>Sitting here waiting for the shills to attack this thread in....
says the shill

Trump damage control handbook:
1. Delusions + denial
2. Swiss cheese 2nd grade logic
3. Merely pretending to be retarded
Without fail. So predictable.

Nice shitpost Nimble America, +2 loyalty points!

>The only people who vote in those polls are nobodies who want to feel that their say actually matters

underage b&

this is literally how nov 8 will be decided and has always been decided

See you at the coming pogrom for all the Trumpkins intent on ruining the country.

WRONG

*sniff*

WRONG

*sniff*

WRONG

*sniff*

Here's a fucking newsflash for you, libtard.

The US has not recognized any the ICC and already reserves the right to decide unilaterally what constitutes a war crime. We are the LEADERS of the free world, not just members of the free world club. We hold ourselves above all other countries and we have the military might to back it up if someone gets cocky.

ITT Trumpfag stages of grief

I don't think he's being paid, I think he genuinely doesn't understand how to do a debate and doesn't know why he lost. He looked so sad up on stage.

>Trump clearly won in a landslide according to 40+ viewer and internet polls

HAHAHAHA NO TRUMPFAG

JUST NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHA

>shills

HAHAHAHAA SORRY YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR ORANGE CHEETO JESUS OP

STUPID TRUMPFAG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great explanation to a hack under the spell of the Trumpian dog whistle.

>YFW America hasn't decisively won a war in living memory
>YFW black pyjama Viets chased y'all the fuck out like rats

>Here's a fucking newsflash for you, untermensch.

>The 3rd Reich has not recognized any of the ICC and already reserves the right to decide unilaterally what constitutes a war crime. We are the LEADERS of the Arayan People, not just members of the free world club. We hold ourselves above all other countries and we have the military might to back it up if someone gets cocky.

Does that sound a little bit insane? the sort of thing that a complete lunatic would say? Sounds like it to me.

Trump: Honesty, Integrity, intelligence and facts
Hillary: Lies, aversion to questions, manipulation and insults.

Trump was rubber and Hillary was glue, Hillary brought up the birther thing, and Trump bounced it back exposing her as the original birther. Hillary has no game, no strategy against Donald, just political bs.

It's not that an opinion is being expressed. It's the level of desperation it is being expressed at.

You made literally no points
Just like Hillary

avoidance to questions*
my bad, but probably aversion as well.

Shills get paid faggot
OP is just a dick rider

LOL this is what Trumpfags HAVE to believe. Desperation!

Top kek

this shill has his own fake "memes" prepared ahead of time b/c he knew the news would report he was wrong

>Honesty, Integrity, intelligence and facts
HAHAHAHA STUPID TRUMPFAG

NO-NO-NO-NO
NO NO NO NO NO

AMEN. Can we please just elect Trump already and stop wasting time? This election is over.

Meanwhile ISIS is running rampant. We NEED to get Trump into the White House. He has the support of over 200 U.S. Army Generals. Gee, I wonder why.

Meanwhile Hillary is asleep in her mansion, paid for by special interest.

Meanwhile Trump is working like a HORSE campaigning around America. Doing up to THREE rallies a day!

literally everyone is a dick rider, so.. yeah?