When people say "literally" incorrectly, I immediately lose respect for them. From that point on, their tastes...

When people say "literally" incorrectly, I immediately lose respect for them. From that point on, their tastes, opinions, jokes, and personality is immediately less than mine.

That chick is literally drizzled with cum. Jizzled if you may.

You are literally the shallowest person I have ever heard of.

Grow up faggot

You're literally such a nazi to people. Stop thinking you're better than anyone else.

The definition has been updated, so now it add emphasis to what ever you're talking about

Be more funny than this. Make a joke. Make life suck less for everybody. I hope your dad gets gay AIDS, and the fucks your mom, gives her aids, then she fucks you because you're an incest sex freak, you get AIDS, and then all three of you literally die from AIDS.

Hopefully you die by getting run over literally

When people say "immediately" incorrectly, I literally lose respect for them. From that point on, their tastes, opinions, jokes, and personality is literally less than mine.

No I used it correctly. Get AIDS.

Hello dear faggots, this is literally Veruca James on this picture.

>they use one word improperly
>suddenly superior to them in every way

literally autistic

OP, you're a faggot. Saged.

me too op

pretty much yes. Calm down.

Make your voice heard. You're a real hero.

It should be 'are immediately'.

'X, Y and Z are immediately.'

I am
You, he, she is
We are
They are

You said 'is' which is singular. It should have been 'are' because they are plural.

No I didn't say that at all.

Whos the girl?

You literally said that: "From that point on, their tastes, opinions, jokes, and personality is immediately less than mine."

Nope. Didn't say anything close to that.

Check out

Jessica Gilmati.

This makes me sad.

>From that point on, their tastes, opinions, jokes, and personality is immediately less than mine.

So would you say their tastes, opinions, jokes and personality are literally immediately less than yours?

>Your mom has AIDS

Mods...get this kid outta here.

Trump detected

When people use "is" instead of "are", from that point on, their tastes, opinions, jokes, and personality are literally immediately less than mine.