Hi Cred Forums never done XTC before i'm really considering it but i'm not sure yet...

Hi Cred Forums never done XTC before i'm really considering it but i'm not sure yet. Anyone that can describe the feeling of XTC and what to not do on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zu_CWgxK64o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never felt anything on them, useless shit TBH

Do ketamine or LSD instead

You'll feel happy and you'll love everything and everybody.
You feel like your weight is about 10%.

Everything is awesome, just like you're in your own movie

It's hard to describe. Tips from someone with some experience:

Don't use too much the first time but don't use too little because that sucks just as much.

such bullshit..fakof fucking dickface and suck a dick.

Try pure mdma crystals at 0.100-0.250g doses instead of pills.

Or hit pill reports first to find out what sort of power are in your area.
Try and research your pills first so you know how much and of what you're taking.

Ye heard alot of ket too. I smoked like hella lot of weed so idk what too expect from other stuff

shits good, almost got hooked on it, though, so be carefull nigga

shit is almost as expensive as coke around here

If male you should use 1.0-1.5 mg/kg
and if female you should use 1.0-1.3 mg/kg bodyweight

example your weight is 80 kg then you should use 80 - 120 mg/kg

imagin the feeling when you stretch out your back in the morning combined whit an orgasm in 3 hours

Ye thats what i heard, but tbh i'm shit scared to go wrong on it

Really calm and serene and connected to every emotion of the people around you, but simultaneously pretty out of it at times

Also shit physically feels good and trance is what your heartrate feels like

It depends on the situation. Party: XTC/4FMP. Keta isn't right for that.

Go for the pink pills, they're meth bombs usually, least round here. Pink transformers and stars were the best, love the quad stacks. Blue diamond and white wolf heads were my first pills bout 10 years ago, only really fucked with e when I was in highschool. Best times of my life though, girls are easy AF on it

Feels like that fuck yeah feeling you got as a kid when you beat a level that you have been stuck on forever, but instead of 3 seconds it last about 4 hours

Depends on the pill, I did Mortal Combat (extreme physical effects, medium psychic effects) Blue Superman (medium physical, low psychic) and White Nintendos. Just start with about 100mg and see how it goes from there. NEVER start taking more because the effects don't set it soon enough, if that's the case the pills might have PMMA instead of MDMA which is lethal

Redosing increases hangover exponentially and probably is way more damaging to brain.
dont drink too much water, remember that your body is tired eventhough it does not feel like it,

DONT do it everyday, have weeks between each roll ideally.

Enjoy, OP

I like partying on K if there are others doing it. You feel tripped out to shit at points but long as you dont khole you'll just feel like a puzzle piece

Don't be. If someone told you they were scared to drink their first beer you'd laugh at them. Likewise, anyone who's tried pretty much any drug will laugh at you for being scared

Don't do anything stupid and you're fine. You're not going to lose control other than if you get really drunk

massive euphoria
you want to talk to everyone
intense feelings of love towards people
lots of energy
can be quite intense of you take to much in one go (roughly .25g is quite a big dose, but fairly common in pill form)
When its really intense you throw up - but dont worry, it feels great, everything does.
You get rushing feeling every now and again - like the drop on a rollercoaster
also when it wears off the comedown fkin sucks, also say goodbye to the next day yo uwil be to tired and feel to down to do anything

i can imagin you cant have a badtrip on it unless you use it on a daily basis.

You could also use 4FMP. I'm from the Netherlands and pill usage is just unbelievably boomin so I don't know about availability in other countries.

>pop pill
>wait for it
>wait for it
>pop another
>wait for it
>wai...wwwwwooooooossshhshhhhhhhhhh
>ahhhhhhhh, now we're high
>euphoria.jpg
>really like everything
>everyone you are with is your best mate
>have deep and meaningful conversations for hours
>start coming down as the sun comes up
>fuck that was a good night
>go to bed
>lie there awake for a few hours
>get up
>feel shit
>be depressed for 3 days

10/10 would do again and did do lots of times

I would recommend MDMA for all of the good bits and none of the bad bits. Coke for a nice buzz with no come down.

You're welcome.

LSD is much better IMO, however, the XTC I used were street pills. When you use onions to get your XTC they'll be stronger, especially in crystal form MDMA.

Hard for me to compare LSD with 6 year old street pills. But I would say XTC has an interesting "glow" to it where you feel connected to everything, the universe, people around you, etc. It's basically just "good vibes" and might make your horny AF. Sucked a lot of dick on it.

Those pills also look nice which makes me which I could collect them. Maybe I will start collecting xtc pills.

These drugs are way more powerfull than marijuana.

Be seriously carefull with ketamine and LSD, id really reccomend you to atleast be over 20 before using those drugs.

Reason being, those drugs can really really really fuck with your mind and the more maturity and carefull thoughtfulness you use makes ALL the difference.

Be in an emotionally pleasant place in your life before you trip the fuck out

YES THIS! No drugs would be best until 20-25. But don't use such powerful substances so young. That's big no no.

Lots of level headed casual drug takers in this thread. And not a single faggot so far. I'm impressed Cred Forums. I approve.

You should never use a drug like mdma if you're scared.
But there is no reason to be too scared, because if you do it like this nothing should go wrong, but your mindset should be good, you should have a clear mind.
It's not really good if your gf broke up with you days before you use it

You'll know it's hitting you when your skin feels good against your clothes. Touch in general feels amazing so take advantage of that

Otherwise it feels like everything is great and none of your decisions are wrong. How much you enjoy it may depend on your surroundings, but you definitely don't want to do it alone. Most likely you'll be at a concert where everyone else is just as high. So don't be afraid to socialize to the maximum, dance your heart out, and enjoy the various visuals being offered. If you harsh anyone's vibes, they'll likely tell you.

As to what to be careful of:

Stay hydrated
>have at a water bottle on hand or more if you're going to be dancing

Have something to chew on
>you won't feel your mouth
>don't actually chew, this is going to be for when you accidentally start biting, so don't chew with intention because your mouth is going to be strong as hell without you knowing it

Follow dosage recommendations
>refer to other posts in this thread

I would say that applied to LSD much more tbh. But sound advice nonetheless.

>pill reports
Dutch fag detected.

But you shouldn't drink too much, once I took too much speed and I drank too much water and the water came out in a straight beam

Some people might don't feel well on mdma with the wrong mindset

But those are vitamins

im a little gay

Sure man. Wasn't knocking it. As I say, sound advice. I've just found it more applicable when on acid. It's easy to lose your mind if you're tripping balls.

Aren't we all?

I hated it. It was a 3-hour rush of euphoria. Everything was AWESOME. I'm basically a hate-filled angry motherfucker, so I hated the entire roll.

If you'll get those pills, you should take a half, they have ~200 mg mdma and some batches could have 10 mg 2-CB

I'm confused. Did you enjoy it or not? :-/

I hated it because I'm basically a hate-filled, angry person. The drug made me the polar opposite of who I am normally.

I knew it was a false happiness the whole way through.

I think it's like giving it to your grumpy old neighbor. It affected him, but he's a grump

Yea on acid your mind isn't what it is when you're sober, you can really lose your mind.

Shrooms are a little bit better to control, best if you're in nature

Best description I have for it:

Once the high hits, it's basically that perfect state of being drunk, but multiplied by five and it hits just right.

Yeah I love shrooms too. A bit more 'mellow'. A lot more natural. I love taking shrooms then going for a walk in nature with friends.

I know what you are getting at, but nah. E is so much better

Once I took shrooms with my best friend, we're always tripping together and when we were tripped as fuck we drove with our bicycles through the rain and it was awesome i had no jacket and the rain on my skin felt so good and natural

Don't do it man, I've known a good number of people who are now depressed because it fucked up their dopamine receptors.

Wrong wrong wrong, mdma = serotonine and dopamine not only dopamine

I bet they were the ones who were out doing pills every single weekend huh?

that's usually the problem

You should space it out by at least a month or two

Been burned on it more than I actually got some good pills. Is it worth it? $20 a pill, over the span of several years buy $300 worth from different dealers, even same dealers got burned from their hookup. I'd say out of those 15 pills I paid for only four of them actually knocked me off my ass. So, in actuality I paid $75 for four great pills. Were they worth that much? Fuck no.

only a month or two?
i always have at least 3 months or more pause in between

also if they take a overdosed pill with more than 200 mg it can mess up their mind

20$ for a pill with how much mg mdma?

I pay 10€ for a pill with 200 mg mdma and 50€ for 6-8 pills depends on where I buy them

(1) Don't use daily or even every weekend. You will get addicted and it's a BITCH addiction to quit - as in bad like heroin bad maybe even worse;

(2) Do it with trusted friends at home when you're not planning on going out to store or anywhere else. You will think you're sober and you're not;

(3) Stick with initial does- don't take more until after a couple of days at least;

(4) Don't do it when you can get pregnant because you damn sure will if that's the case;

(5) Try not to tell everyone you love them so much - it's real easy to do.

Remember this drug used to be legal- it was made to help therapy session patients relax and lose inhibitions.

It can be really trippy and fun. Music is super great. DRINK LOTS OF WATER b/c you will get dehydrated- especially if dancing and walking around which is almost impossible to stop;

NEXT DAY YOU WILL BE EXHAUSTED SO DON'T DO IT BEFORE A JOB INTERVIEW OR LUNCH WITH PARENTS, ETC!!!

does this look like about 100mg to you guys ?

go for dark web imports with good ratings then go to a rave with trance music you will have the experience of your life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zu_CWgxK64o

does buying off darkweb actually work? Wouldn't customs cock block you from getting the best mdma?

Just keep drinking water. And dont freak out when you vomit. It will go over. Also. Try taking a shit. Its usually where i get my high

30 odd shipments within jewrope, only 1 got stuck

The drug will increase your heart rate and blood pressure, and, you shouldn't try to do any heavy physical activity, like dancing. This can increase your HR and BP to dangerous levels.

Spelling it XTC I hope you fucking die

I wear basketball shorts when I'm rolling

I tend to rub my thighs together rubbing the material and I look like a fucking retard

Lsd is the best drug in the world hands down

jewrope?

time of the trip ?

Weed is way more uncomfortable to me than lsd is. Lsd has a shit ton of recreational potential.

I think he means the United Caliphate of Europoor m80

Naawwwww, lsd is wayyyy easier to control

Depends on the consumer

Hey Im an experienced xtc user try them man they are amazing just make sure to drink and keep cool and you will be fine. Pill with a friend for the best experience.

Furthermore watch who you buy them from I have a dealer that ive known for more than 5 years and he always got me the god stuff.

Naw. I'm convinced this is 100% factual

everything depends on who is using something, because of their mind

This user is correct.

This thread makes me miss doing mdma :(

Maybe but still I always experienced lsd to be much "clearer" than shrooms.

But the thing is, this feeling of being more in control once drove me and a friend to take LSD and then go to a local pub to talk to other people to see how it would go.

It was a complete disaster, we couldn't communicate for shit with "sober" people.

I went to a pub with a friend on shrooms and we had no problem to communicate, but we had to wait til the laugh attacks stopped being so heavy

Also on acid I had a feeling that everything is a little bit dangerous, when the clouds had a dark red color, never had such a problem on shrooms

a question to xtc oldfags.
i have already experience with it, lets say 20 hits in the past 5 years.
what is the best way to make the effect stay longer?
i got my hands on 10 pills last weekend (210 mg each according to my friend)
how would you consume them to have a longer high?
and how many of them will you use?

Not when it comes to lsd.

If lsd isn't your favorites drug then you are stupid and wrong.

That blue pill right of the diamond with B/D or whatever written on it. Anyone knows its specific name and so on?

I would only take 1.

I took a black heart some days ago, they have ~200 mg mdma and ~10 mg 2-CB, i took a half first and about 2 hours later I took the other half and snorted the powder that came from breaking the pill

The only way I have found is to take half at a time and space it out. I would stick to a max of 2 or 3 pills though.

The most I had in one night was 5, man I was in fucking space. Way too high.

I have no idea what the dosage was, but we're talking playstations, mitsubishis, lacostes, nintendos, smiley faces from any time in the last 15 years.

This
you are smiling like a fucking moron
everything is faster and you think that everything and everyone is there to amuse you
if you take it on musk you love you want to dance and just enjoy the moment

your hole body will start to tingle
like you got the biggest goosebumps all over

I never feel like I have to dance, I don't know but my eyes are opened fucking wide and you can't really see anything brown in my eyes 95% black on pills

Also you don't have a nonstop smile like a moron

tried exactly this last friday, took half at midnight, other half 30 min later.
the high started from 1:00 AM and lasted approximately to 3:45 AM.
i'm looking for a way where i can stay high longer than this.

sounds like a plan. how long do you wait between the halfs, or how do you know when it is a good time for the next half?

You could say your senses would be working overtime

wait about 1-2 hours after you took the first half

about 1H to 2H
depends on the amount
dont overdose or your body will just shut down
you will get a sensory overload that can trigger panic
stick to 80 to 100 mg

my first xtc experience was pretty much like this:
I'm feeling absolutly perfect, there is nothing better that ever can be experienced. This is what absolute perfect means.
I didn't really "love" anything, but doesn't matter, it didn't only feel good, it felt "perfect". That was my impression.

It always depents on the person. I'm also pretty sure there was no real mdma in it, just methylone or something like that. Didn't feel "magic" (some ppl call it like that) or anything, wasn't really coming with that typical "feeling high"- effect, it was just pure serotonin, nothing else. Usually ppl say "you got ripped off" (well ok giving someone something wrong is pretty much the definition of rip off) if there is no real mdma in there, but this shit felt waaay better, much clearer. no clue what mdma-like rc they put in there tbh, but it was really good. had a huge afterglow the next days, made me like a different person and gave me new motivations in life.

Acid killed that good feeling again, had the worst experience in my life on my first time acid. But that's a different story.

That was one and a half year ago, did much other stuff now, but xtc is worth trying.
but just trying, not taking often, the effects become shitty when having tolerance.

now you made me want to take xtc again.

I would agree with these anons with waiting 1-2h, but then I usually do one an hour after that.

The trick to it is giving it a couple of hours to kick in properly, then once you are up, you need to time it so that the next half kicks in before you start to come down too much.

It's not an exact science but if you have done pills on a few occasions before you will know what I mean.

alright, thank you sir for sharing this tip.
i plann to visit a party in two weeks.
people there will bring their own e, i have the possibility to combine 2 different pills. good idea or not?

>but then I usually do one an hour after that.

by this I mean one HALF every hour, not a full pill.

ack, thx

Kek
I remember my first time doing ket
Chilling at a crack heads house with my mate and his bro while the geezer was spitting bars for 5 hours, sold him a .3g of bud and used the money to do ?g of ket
Walked into a van cause I couldn't see it then tried to get my mate to lock the door while leaving the keys inside the house
Good times
Crack heads are generous people, just volatile lol

Eh, I would recommend the same age but I done both before I was 18 and I turned out better
All about state of mind and what you use them for