Well...

Well, about 2 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit 15 million dollars from my uncle who molested me when i was a kid. After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit. It's official. I am the richest person on Cred Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from the last time, but i may make someones day right now. Post your paypal email and why you deserve shit.

drinks on me tonight faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

papavines.com/this-rich-son-posts-expensive-goods-on-snapchat-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAISUDbjXj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not getting Epi leather over canvas
Newfag.

I've seen this post like 4 times, why tho

Well, about 900 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit 100 billion dollars from my uncle whom I molested when I was a kid. After a good lengthy amount of illegal shit and signing papers and waiting for piss. It's uofficial. I am the richest person on /mlp/. A lot of you were begging for piss from the last time, but i may not make someones year right now. Post your reply or your mom will die in her sleep and why you deserve piss.

drinks on me tonight faggots.

I like this variation of the meme.

Keep it up op

>calls us faggots
>milk in his coffe

OP is always a faggot.

kek

Pic OC?

My names david and im going through my 1st kid and im about to loose my place i really need help to move to montana cause i have no future here....i need to move their cause ima have a house and a good steady job....if i stay here ima loose my place and i wont have a home for my kid....im runnin out of time

Nice one

I hope you make my life better cause rite nownim shit....its still me david....please give me info on how to contact you and please help me

Last time I seen this post, op had obese hands. Still butt raped by his uncle, but hands were obese.

>Quick, gather all the expensive looking stuff in the house and put it on our coffee table and my arm, I need to take a picture

Not OP, but there's no hope user. Unless you can score some boardroom deals, or get a phD
>you dun goofed up.

You LV faggot, fuck off and go get yourself a Patek Philippe. Cunt.

Mind hitting me up?
[email protected]
thanks!

WHAT THE FUCK THIS QUICK?
OP UR A FUCKING LEGEND!

This is my [email protected] me David

[email protected]

low income and rent to pay barely got any money for food and school biting my ass

Ahahahha :D drinkin black coffe without sugar right now at work . OP should just drink warm milk. Coffee is for adults

Ihave a 240z 1973 it will cost 10000 to finish. I will make it b inspired

the b8 isreali

mfw people actually believe this shit

[email protected]
i don't deserve shit, i'm an asshole and fuck up everyone's mood but ill still put my email here.

that's a good one

fak u

[email protected]
Just a faggot that thinks he deserves money
I'm poor honestly and that's not an over exaggeration so anything would be appreciated

Got no other way other than to get a bus card each month to get to school, cant afford a yearly bus card because its too damn expensive and then i'll have to starve for a month

Please help me out i barely made a pay pal and im in desperate need of [email protected]

Of course its LV
Low level street dealer detected
U save up for all that by selling meth?

I told you fuckers 50 years ago I was going to get trillions from my uncle Mr. Ed. That's right the horse, he fucked me to death. Now I'm reincarnated and have the money. So who wants to do drugs and fuck like animals.

I really need ur help man like i have no fsmily here im on my own and bout to loose all my shit i have a freaking kid on the way and im pretty out of options.....please help out [email protected]

fuck you

can anyone from the people who posted, confirm he is giving money ?

Confirmed, he really is giving money

Nice date range filter, faggot.

Invest that shit dont just let it leave

15 million damn you must have took that dick like champ.

paypal: [email protected]

Im so fucking poor dude. :(

alright, here; [email protected] Prove that you are real.

Family stopped heling me out with everything once i turned 18 life is tough man.. dont expect anything really but really, anything will help.

Maybe i wont be having to eat ramen noodles tomorrow haha

[email protected]

I have dogs and a depressed mother to take care of. I could use the money.

>Instant rich
>buy Louis Vuitton

Made my day

/thread

[email protected]

Still in school gonna need money to pay for college and get a legit job, also some decent PC parts would be nice

I told you fuckers i was poor and i'm not giving you SHIT!

Wow everything in that picture besides maybe 2 objects look faggy as fuck.

[email protected]

i need money for tacos
i am not a roastie
im a nice grill who just finished college and is living off ramens

This fucking bait

user posted the link to this you guys better read it, before you get it in the ass like OP

I die in 3 days if i don't get the money

The gig is up pal you jester, if you may!

Guess the little mouse never suspected to be found in a huge web of posts

papavines.com/this-rich-son-posts-expensive-goods-on-snapchat-gets-home-robbed-only-hours-later/

Ta ta. Mr. Hammers

My dad put his finger in my ass, now who wants some money.

based user

Mr Davidson, you need to seek real help, not asking bait memes

im also a millionaire (a real millionaire). i had over 15 million initially. i gave a lot of it away tbh. i use to work retail before i won all this money, i gave all the youngsters in my store enough money to pay for their school entirely. paid off all of my families debts including my own. i haven't worked in 7 years and i have a pretty bad drinking problem. i have a 2008 corvette that i cant even drive because ive had multiple DUI's.

get

weak

[email protected]

I need to buy a beater car and pay for my college tuition. My parents can't afford to send me and I wasn't able to get a scholarship because I was babysitting my baby brother and I never had time for school work.

I want to do well in college and get a good job so I can support my family.

Am I worthy?

Bill stop posting!

Or no interns for you!

im broke as fuck

why are you wearing 4 womens watches lol? also your hands and wrist is fucking smaller than donald trumps kys

[email protected]

I need money, because I'm a poor faggot high school student, that can't drink every night...

Actually, I don't believe that shit, timestamp or gtfo...

newfag detected

start puttin yourself on backpage

I Hope you didn't lie :) [email protected]

do not be moron, use money wisely

Newfags posting paypal emails thinking they are gonna get money. Kys faggots.

If this post ends in dubs, I would like 50k.

If it's dubs 00, then 1 million please

[email protected]

Why do I deserve it? Check em

dubs!

I enjoyed that

Rofl all LV, shit floors, novice wine wrack with low tier wine. l0l at thinking this is money.

If that pic was OC you have the worst taste ever and should neck yourself.

Do it with a golden desert eagle

Congratulations!

- Trips Fairy

Arma 3 with Apex steam gift.

[email protected]

first day on Cred Forums, so i deserve stuff.

[email protected]

buy me a new grapichs card im poor need only a gtx 1060 [email protected] i dont have paypal

i now have PayPal send me money pls about 300 bux if u want send me more im a poorfag

poorfag here reason for money : I have crippling Depressions

Congratulations!

- Trips Fairy

>15m USD
>richest person on Cred Forums

Bitch, please.

[email protected]
I'm a poor college student about to be homeless. Dubs is as good as money though.

Jacob Tremblay
Google it

Oldest maymay here and new fags gobble it up.

This board is shit now, I might as well bring back every stalepasta.

Im poorfag i need money for stuff i have crippling depressions [email protected]

Mild kek

[email protected]
I work as a telemarketer in a call centre on shit wages on top of studies to afford. I could use a helping hand but not gonna beg just leave it here and hope some cash rains in :(

>this thread again

i don't care op, i don't if you're practically printing money because you got molested as a child

i honestly don't give a shit, the only advice i can give is at least use your money for something useful and don't spend it carelessly

Did someone say peasants!?

>being a tool of bourgeois society
diddly-dont

Cause a lot of people get molested and then come on this site

[email protected] - Heck I don't have much but I would gladly help another person in need. We see this thread again and again.. but it comes a time when you start believing in miracles . Kinda fucked up when you think about it

my paypal email address is [email protected] (dont laugh i was 11) and im broke asf and need a new pc. Have you ever tried to play any pc game on a laptop with intel hd 4000 graphics? i would kill myself but i cant afford bleach or a cup

timestamp with everything in OP pic please

15 million
being the richest on Cred Forums
kek no you arent

poorfag again here no money im 15 need stuff [email protected] ps. I have crippling Depressions

>im 15
MODS MODS MODS

its called reposted bait

Fag go kys

enjoy your underage ban

[email protected]

poorfag help

>> buys LV
there wasn't anything more gay you could buy, was there?

[email protected]
I don't think you're a fag got OP

This basically makes you a prostitute OP
your uncle basically paid for that sex until a few decades or less later

Where is my Ban u faggot no one cares so kys

Actually people do get banned for underage.
Mods. Please b&

enjoy your crippling depression at 15
also enjoy your ban

go get a hobby u fag // Op i need money pls i will get Cancer maybe and i have crippling depressions [email protected]

Samefag

we all hope you get cancer or commit suicide
also youre falling for bait no ones giving out money

Never give up Rick Roll
youtube.com/watch?v=IAISUDbjXj0

[email protected]
Cuz i am broke as fuck and i want money for drugs

Was the 15 mil worth losing your manhood?

go to Alphamarket its cheap (.union)

give me the money or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>broke af

u can get 25i for under 10 € its very cheap there

>25i
?

LSD