Good job America

Good job America
The rest of the world is like a proud parent clapping for their only retarded son that "won" a medal in a contest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_players_with_chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hitlers-all-conquering-stormtroopers-felt-invincible-because-of-crystal-meth-style-drug-pervitin-10499087.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
youtube.com/watch?v=mHeo62B0d0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just sit back and watch the show.

100°=hot
0°=cold

I agree with all of this besides temperature.

Well we invented temperature so we get to do whatever we want.

Fuck Celsius yo

Don't forget liters and gallons.

Iam just gonna sit here and see what happens

Have you tried teaching metric to USA? If not shut up.

Measurements in meters : yes

DD/MM/YYYY: yes

Celsius: no.
Fahrenheit is far more precise.

Also the US is already slowing making a transition to metric measurements. The imperial system is really only taught in elementary school, beyond that its nothing but metric. A lot, if not most, domestic cars use metric measurements now as well.

fahrenheit is more "precise" in that one integer or increment covers a smaller range of temperature. I fail to see why this is an advantage, if you wanted to be more precise you could go to one decimal place.

Its like saying one foot is a better unit of measurement than a mile, depends on what you measure, who is interpreting the information, and for what reason.

>arbitrary scale at which water freezes?

Water freezes at 0c and boils at 100c

it is brine or some shit not normal water

google

There are two types of countries in the world: those that use the metric system and those that put a man on the fucking moon.

/thread

this

I can't believe there are people that continue to bring shit like this up. It's been a few hundred years now

(Your autism is showing)

I agree with everything 'cept the dd/mm/yyyy format.

lol, who cares?

It's the melting/boiling point of water you fucking retard

So doing something dumb for a long time makes it wrong to ridicule?

If anything that makes it even worse

>we invented temperature
Oh yeah just like we invented pressure and gravity

As an American I have to disagree with you and say that yes, it's fucking stupid that we still don't use metric. Literally every scientist in the US agrees metric is better, it's just because engineers have too many compatibility issues trying to switch over to metric since literally everything made beforehand was done so with the English standard

good point.

Don't thread your own thread.

Who put a man on the moon? I heard that the USA pretended to in 1969.

Has op ever used a lathe? Metric measurements do work better for straight measuremnts but metric screws/bearings are always slightly off. For perfectly replicating anything round on a lathe the imperial system is the only way to go.

haters gonna hate

Go ahead and use a telescope you can see a few items we left up there like the bottom stages of the LEMs and a few flags that are white now due to the radiation.

Nice

They used a matric system for calculations.

I was looking for this so I could post it. Beat me to it, user. Well done.

Didn't say there wasn't junk on the moon. That doesn't prove some human was there.
Also...
>Radiation bleaches flags.

>matric system

What's this system? Never heard of it before.

Need to keep these things more handy my friend.

We were too busy fighting a war to put metal things into a black abyss.
Also in Europe we prefer oral and ass eating. Doggy style is on weekends only.

Oh right!! We doctored a video of us putting a flag on the moon and then actually sent a real flag up there and managed to set it perfectly upright using 1960s robotics technology, all so we convince the world we went to the moon without actually having to do it! Makes perfect sense, thanks for opening my eyes bro :D

You're very welcome :p

>Invented temperature
>Invented
>Temperature

find new bait nigger not from the before your whore mother was born preferably.

The metric system was purely invented by Eurofags who felt insecure about their 5" penises and instead wanted to say they had 12.7 cm.

newsflash: nasa uses the metric system (and used it back in 1969)

>landed on the moon
With technology and scientists from a Country which uses the metric system

Still did it though.

This is true. Needs to become something relatable instead of foreign.

Most of the countries that have landed on the moon use the metric system.

Looked in th3 thread and found it. Damn.

/thread

nasa uses metric sistem u fucking autist

Going to the mother fucking moon.

>Most of the countries that have landed on the moon

Is this picture real? Looks photoshopped

So... the rest of the world, here represented by european/asian USSR seems to be holding its own.

"Ingredients: 1012932733548243824238519 Molecules of Water, ..." is obviously superior to "300ml Water... "

Murica

Theres also the country which made a ridiculously expensive probe crash by failing to convert units correctly

Yes. The radiation from the sun (uv rays) caused the decay of the dyes used on the flags. Look it up.

2L bottle is actually 3L
GENIUS

Nasa switched to the metric system in the 90s

Yeah but he's not wrong, relatively speaking.

>What is the van Allan belt

You indoctrinated retarded sheep, that never happened mate

It's just like when the apple fell on Isaacs's newton head and then he knew science.

180 degrees: on a gage.

32 has something to do with some centrifugal freezing reading or something.

Murica is run by jews. Whoever made this doesn't know his shit at all

Industry is still dominated by imperial units. Science is all metric in the US.

So you're saying France landed there?

Why?

Come on faggots, real men use Rankine.

yes he is, relatively speaking.

Relative to the surface of the sun, both of those temperatures are cold

Relative to absolute zero, they're hot.

Kelvin is the only scale that actually has a physical basis, as the boiling/freezing point of water changes with pressure.

Kelvin > Celsius > Fahrenheit

The month day year thing never makes sense.

12 possible months, 28/29/30/31 possible days, four digit year.

Smallest to largest.

>we were too busy fighting a war
>in the 1960s
Unless you were referring to WWII in which case the USSR lost more lives and suffered far more infrastructural damage than nearly anybody else and yet still managed to pick themselves up? Nice try though

its perfectly pure water at exactly 1 atm pressure.

So the rest of the world could keep up

yeah for sure precision is the biggest problem with celcius... like copper melts at 1,085°C. Everything would be completely ruined if copper melted at 1,085.3°C.

Are we counting the number of their own they killed too?

Nope. Sure isn't. Here's the LEM on the moon.

And all the arbitrary paper sizes...

an intelligent statement on Cred Forums
well done sir

I'll agree with you on most of that, but there are some good reasons for temp and date to be as they are. Simply put: it's better for everyday life. One degree F is much more exact than one degree C, so it makes sense to use it in everyday life since one can get a good idea of how hot it is outside without needing to dip into decimal places.

Similar thing with dates: often times the month in which an event happened is more relevant than the exact day, so it makes sense to give the month precedence.

But yeah, the unit of length and volume are totally fucked.....but we didn't invent them.

seconds
minutes
hours
days
weeks
months
years

THATS smallest to largest, you fucking retard

What is this? Kerbal Space Program GO?

well said OP

Daily reminder that amerifarts don't use bidet. Filthy apes.

I totally get it now why everyone thinks they have an 8" penis since 14 cm is the norm.

US bashing?

We not were happy not to spent our money on a moon landing, when we could make you do the work for us. We didn't have to make our cock look grand.

Space agency. Pretty cool mobile game honestly.

>Isaacs's newton head and then he knew science.
This is some weapons-grade autism.

Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey and we fucking shouldve went with it.

Fahrenheit - F - Freedom
Celcius - C - Communism

Fahren heit = Freedom units

Get educated filthy commies

U serious? Stupid, denial or trolling?

I'll look into it.

Ben franklin invented electricity also American what now eurocuck.

paper sizes are arbitrary all around the world

witnessed trips

Truth hurts

  ▲
▲ ▲

The UK is ruining the world
(The US is the largest mistake that the UK ever made)

love this shit

F - faggots
C - cool guys

;^)

Let me remind you. USA is not a country. Its a set of small countries made of immigrants from europe who killed native americans and stole their land in greed and hope to have better live than back home. Fuck off amerifag. you're not a country for us who KNOW we have at least 10 times history to learn than you retards.
Also, besides there is no term as pure american (actualy indians redskins, native amricans dont apply), no american achieved anything crucial in history of the mankind. All major inventors came from europe. Fucking twat.

Average murican

Muh heritage

communist propaganda

F - Freedom
C - Cuck

i get what you're trying to say, but the french are still pussies

the difference is that the french lost defending their own land in a matter of months

but america beat the people france lost against

>Time to defeat
French - 2 months
US - ~10 years

lol'd

The name 'soccer' was an acronym used by the British, nigger.

the difference is that the europeans have suits, right?

No it isnt. We just use decimals you stupid fuck.

That doesn't make the point any less valid. If anything, it only adds to it.

"Here's a system which is incredibly easy to learn and is based on logical starting points. Water freezes at zero and boils at one hundred; one cubic cm of water weighs one gram and is equal to one mL."

"I refuse to use that, because I've used this system for a long time and I don't want to change! Cause 'Murica, even though England created the system 'Murica uses and has abandoned it as well."

Just stubborn jackasses who don't want to change.

as a New Zealand-American I can verify Rugby>Football

kek

Actually nazis put a man on the moon

muh freedom

>imbblying soviet soldiers had skill

Don't get me wrong he was a BAMF but the soviets weren't exactly the shining example of an army. Let alone capable of fighting a war without two heavily industrialized countries lend leasing them their fucking equipment.

The van allen belt is hardly anything at all. We have no problem getting sattelites up. We have no problem putting people in space. The reason why? Because it's not fucking hard, in any fucking way, to shield from low level electromagnetic radiation. You're the moron who believes other morons who disregard basic scientific knowledge because they don't want to believe their government could say something that's true.

Yes goys, whites from different countries should hate each other not the hordes of darkies over running their countries. That would be racist!

>implying people don't strive for this anyway
God you people are stupid.

nigga, everybody knows that the dark side of the moon is nazi territory

Meanwhile in Murica.

I letrally jumped on the first express train to kekville

Regarding temperature it's just what you are used to though, you really don't have to dip in to decimal places. a degree Fahrenheit is roughly 0.5°C so it doesn't ad that much in term of scale precision without going into decimal places. Especially not for humans who are really shit in feeling temperature in general anyway. Weather reports don't go to the decimal point because there is such a huge difference between 20 and 21 degrees Celsius for example. But disregarding all that bullshit because that's mostly just subjective what's objectively better about it is the fact that the scale is basically the Kelvin scale (+ 274.15)

ITT: Eurotards act like American systems don't work using countless pieces of American technology created using that system

>actual play time 10 mins, game lasts for 3 hours
>murica

>amerigoys
something smells jewy here

Just moronic. Many of these are severely overexagerated, and just as many (While not all applicable to Sweden) are applicable to most of Europe, and other 'first world countries'.

1/10 bait for making me respond.

Don't worry, quite a few people here are morons. The post is trying to imply that the US is the only place like that. Beyond that, still severe exaggerations on many of the claims.

kek, France didn't fight germans. They had just let them in. No fight whatsoever. Polishfag here with huge butthurt about "french engagement" in WW2.

Yep, terrible country that does many stupid things, especially because the friends of politicians are getting paid for it. Still not a problem found only in America.

>that faked putting a man on the moon
fixed

yeah, right, because murrica won ww2.
Fuck off and learn some history faggot.

dats tru actually
fuk murica

Yeah but graphic can cause explosions in zero gravity. So kys

Pencil lead is made out of graphite, which is carbon. If you write on a piece of paper with it, small pieces of ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTIVE CARBON gets in the air. Can you see why maybe not having a little short circuit maker in your spaceship would be a bad idea?

These are some of the worst american football coaches though. Now this is the face of a man

>graphic
>explosions

Actually, something to that effect is true. America alone didn't win the war. Europe alone didn't win the war. It was a joint effort that required all parties present on the allied side to win. America joining the war late meant they had a large supply of troops with high morale and actual supplies themselves to provide to the allied forces. If America had waited for the rest of Europe to fall, it would never have been able to stop the Germans.

TL;DR: America didn't win, the allied forces including America did.

You will never be anything in STEM that's important in anyway.

Please refer to:

Looks like your ape president

Why do yurofaggots need us to have an identical system to yours. Most companies use conversions when doing business over seas. The only reason I can come up with is that it triggers your collective autism.
Your nation, which ever one, is a joke to us. The punch line is your superior attitude even though ultimately you're all just the cucks of mudslimes

>3L
>two-liter bottle

Does Europe even play American football, or is this two different sports you're comparing coaches of. Point still stands, but wandering.

this is suprisingly relevant. But you forgot the part of the russians, and more precisely lack of german ability to assess the ods to beat them.
Germans lost mostly because they bled in russian winter.

we may have committed insufficient troops to consider it a "victory" but the allies probably wouldn't have one without american supplies. Also America completely rekt japan. almost entirely alone

>needed france to bail you out
By the time France intervened, we had pretty much already one, they provided one singular naval front that helped but other than that, not much
>civil war
Agreed, civil war was stupid but it's logical that it happened considering the economic implications of abolishing slavery
>lost against itself
Not even sure what this means
>amerifats show up late to ww1 and ww2 after everything is already done
You mean like in WW1 how France and Britain had failed to get anywhere into the Germany mainland, or like in WW2 how France was basically nonexistent and how London was getting bombed weekly? Yeah okay bro. We didn't do it all, but anyone who thinks we didn't have a major impact is retarded
>ameritards invade korea
>stalemate
Agreed, stupid war
>ameribetes invade Vietname
Agreed, stupid war
And yes afghanistan and iraq are stupid, but your over-generalization that we lost to farmers to indicative of your simpleton psychology.

Europe plays rugby, handegg only exist in Muriland.

I want you to explain your point here, because I think you do not know what you are talking about.

That's what I thought, though that's not quite right. There's a few countries outside of north america that play handegg in schools and such, just not at a professional level.

we dont need you to have anything. your system is still retarded and metric is clearly better.
>Your nation, which ever one, is a joke to us
and america is a joke to the entire planet, congratulations you win at something!

europe had just enough troops to win WW2 without murrica.
Though nuking japan was great and inhuman act to end the war instantly.

If by lost you mean killed over a million, then, yeah. We should have just let MacArthur nuke all the chinks in the Korean War.

Theres no much obese on other countrys to play handegg

Meanwhile at your house

>Eurofags acting like they know rugby
come to New Zealand cunt

Never had a gun and I live in a city.

While the coaches from before have definately let themselves go, it's advantage to have fat on top of a muscular build in handegg, so you can take a hit easier (cushioning blubber) and you also have more mass to barrel through whoever is trying to stop you. A guy with muscles and a lot of fat at 150kg is going to have a lot more force, even at a somewhat lower speed, than someone who is pure muscular build at 100kg.

TL;DR: Handegg is the only sport where being fat is an advantage.

That's a difference though. France was invaded and lost. Vietnam was invaded by the US and backed by China and the USSR. We had troops their, while the natives who knew the land were getting trained by and receiving supplies from their Communist neighbours.

if Americans gave unrestricted trade to both the allies and axis and remained neutral, the axis would've won in europe and pushed the Soviets to the Urals

mindfuck

How many rugby players have killed themselves due to CTE?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_players_with_chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

Each of those situations is less than 5% of the total interactions with the 'ball'. Other than the rare punt, most of the time the 'ball' travels in American football it is either carried in someone's hand, close to their body, or it's being thrown and caught by people's hands. Not only that, it's egg shape.

Actual football, however, the primary method of transport is kicking, and grabbing the ball, and it's actually a ball and not an egg shaped 'ball', is only allowable by the goalie. No other situation can the players use their hands without penalty.

Cred Forums doesn't churn out gold like it used too.
Inb4 "Cred Forums was never good."

plenty of American footballer have died

This. Hitler was a terrible military strategist and kept overruling his own generals in an attempt to meet arbitrary timing goals or propaganda victories. The result was unsustainable losses, especially on the eastern front. If it hadn't been for Hitler trying to relive his childhood field-marshal fantasies, while literally high on meth most of the time, Germany might have actually won.

Cred Forums has always churned out shit with little flakes of gold here and there. Either you weren't here from the beginning, so you only saw the gold bits picked up before you came here, or you mistook being a newfag for quality content.

Who cares unless you're a carpenter and even then it's not that difficult. Europeans care about the dumbest shit.

>uses the same system as the worlds greatest empire instead of fruity french system based on arbitrary invisible numbers
>saves western europe from Nazi's, saves most of Germany from commies
>builds the worlds strongest economy(before a nigger crashed it)
>invents nuclear power, electricity, computers, radios, televisions, telephones, and mass production
>gets to the fucking moon
>actually converted the imperial system to work with the metric system back in the fucking 70's so we could all work together without giving up our colloquial systems
Do Europoors have anything better to do than cry about a system they don't even have to use
>tfw a centimeter has no real world quantity but and inch is measurable in barley corns

Do you have any sources for the meth use? AFAIK, any recreational drug use was very heavily frowned upon, if not outright punished, in Nazi Germany as it decreased productivity. The only thing I've heard of for affecting his decision making is that he supposedly had a syphilis infection that had spread to his brain by the last few years of the war, if not earlier.

>Oral and ass eating
fucking microdick cuck faggot

trips of truth!!

yeah no shit, thats the whole point of my post. Fuckers can claim rugby is 'intense', but American handegg players are regularly so fucked up they shoot themselves in the chest

most of that success murica gets from nazi engineers, FAG

>based on arbitrary invisible numbers
Yeah for real bro. Those non-arbitrary visible numbers are so much better

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hitlers-all-conquering-stormtroopers-felt-invincible-because-of-crystal-meth-style-drug-pervitin-10499087.html
Also look up Dr. Morrell, Hitler's private physician, who regularly gave him 'vitamin injections' documented as containing meth.

seriously? How old are you? 12?
Don't you know rules are for plebs?
Rules don;t apply to the ones in charge.
Fuck. How naive one would hsave to be to not be aware of that simple fact?

New Zealand had the biggest eagle in the world until the Europeans shot them all

*Morell
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

No shit they don't apply to the leaders, but someone who is trying to push through that no one should use drugs is far, far less likely to use them. The only reason I even mention the punishment for recreation drug use is to supply a background of a nation who generally rejects people who use them. As a result, I merely asked for a source which was timely provided.

Gave me the information I wanted.

Insulted me for asking for a source rather than taking someone's word for it, when someone's word is meaningless if the someone is anonymous.

It wasn't recreational. It was supposed to be a productivity booster. Which it was, to some degree, but it also causes delusions of grandiosity and overconfidence in general.

>it would of never been able to stop the germans

If you think the U.S. couldnt single hanedly annhilate nazi germany you're fucking retarded

The U.S. had 20 times the money, industrial power, man power, technology, area of influence ect ect ect

Germany was at a disadvantage in every single field other than armor. And how are you going to get armor to the american mainland when america had literally 10 times the fleet and 20 times the airforce Germany did

The U.S. built more planes in the last week of the war than germany did during the entire war.

America was an industrial power house.

I like my kelvins!

Well.. at least they drive on the right side.

The US didn't win the war and almost entered the war on the German side. The Soviets "won" the war in that they were able to stop the Germans before they captured Moscow. I say "won" because they had significantly more casualties than the Germans.

Contrary to popular belief, F stands for Freedom, not Fahrenheit. Fuck off foreignfags.

How did that work in Vietnam? Or Korea? We won those wars, right?

If the Germans had the entire western part of Europe under their control, there wouldn't have been an easy way to get in. Still wasn't easy, but America alone would not have had the sheer power to go into a foreign nation that has had time to rebuild better defense infrustucture, especially without England as a great base. On top of that, the Morale of the troops would have been much lower, and more importantly, the US entered while Germany was still actively spending large amounts of resources just to secure what they had already won. Whether or not America would have won is debatable, but it would have been at far greater cost. Not only that, but we were also engaging in a war in the pacific. Most of our resources for fleet and airforce building went towards that, rather than Germany.

>America was an industrial power house
yep... but mostly lied down in deep of Antlatic waters

France lost in Vietnam before the U.S. did

You seem to think Germany was aiming for the US. Germany wasn't even aiming for the whole of Europe. They sought the reunification of the Germanic peoples across several different countries. If you look at the events leading to actual conflict, France and the UK declared war on Germany, and then lost.

Maybe go get your ears tested, you have free healthcare don't you?

But kicking the ball isn't the main focus in American football whereas in European football the main focus is kicking the ball.

As if. Healthcare is more expensive now that it ever was.

holy fuck you're retarded

The majority of german deaths on the eastern front were from starvation and the cold, not from russian fire.

Also, it was a WORLD war, it took place all over the world, not just between germany and russia

The U.S. lead the assault on Normandy, lead the assault on southern France, lead the assault on Italy and pretty much single handedly defeated italy (not like they put up much of a fight but still)

saved the brits down in northern africa, destroyed nearly all of germanys railroads, infrastructure, industrial power, ect ect. All while supplying every allied nations INCLUDING RUSSIA with metric shit tons of supplies and tanks.

All while being half way across the world fighting the japs and liberating all of southeast asia

What did russia do? throw their troops at the germans front lines? russia was losing the war up until D-day.

If you think russia won WWII you are a historically illiterate moron.

If we wanted our own comeback,we'd kiss your mum.

Faggot.

Baiting the bait or just retarded?

the fuck is a gum shield?

The reason we pulled out of vietname was because hippies were protesting back at home, had nothing to do with the Vietnamese.

Real men measure temperature in Kelvin

You couldn't defend yourselves from paper fucking planes.

I didnt say germany was aiming at the U.S. at all.

Was simply replying to the retard who thinks the U.S. would of lost in a 1 on 1 war with germany.

There's two types of countries in the world; countries that use metric, and countries that went to the moon.

19 years and 180 days spent in vietnam, and at no point did we have the whole country under our control, or even close. We only had a majority control for a small amount of time. We were invaders. We supported the very corrupt and rights abusing capitalist government because it wasn't communist. That got the people to despise the US troops, for trying to keep that government in place. If you don't intend to govern a place you take over, you won't win a 'liberation' war when the people you 'liberate' hate you far more than who you're fighting.

British Royal navy cut off alot of supplies to Germany causing a revolt and leaving them low on supplies and morale

Man hitting us we're a really hurts. Don't go for trillions on trillions of debt go straight for we're not on the metric system gut punch. Damn man as an American I'm so pissed you bring that up :( gtfo

First man on the moon was Russian

The US very easily could have lost in Europe against Germany. When we couldn't do what we wanted in Korea and Vietnam we eventually pulled out completely. That's all Germany had to do, and they wouldn't have to deal with the US. The US would be able to lose in every fight taking place in Europe, but would never have to worry about an invasion on their own soil, so they haven't 'lost' the war, they simply wouldn't fight in it any more.

>Good job retarded son that I pay trillions of dollars to because you're more innovative than I could ever be, and I need your tech to survive.

You're welcome dad, thanks for the gym and free food!

Thats nice and all, but that just helps my argument that russia didnt win WWII.

why not both?

mouth guard, google is a thing, fag.

The Allies won against the Axis, simple.

of course they didn't win, they just died a lot and waited for the frost

The Jews lost WWII

kek vey

The U.S. pulled out of vietnam because of hippies throwing protests, also becauase of waging a guerrilla war is fucking useless and gets you nowere.

If the U.S. went to europe to fight germany 1v1 it would of been a conventional war. and no matter how well trained the germans were or how big their huge fuckign tanks were they would of absoultly fell to the industrial powerhouse that is the U.S.

Like i said, in the last week of the war the U.S. built more planes then germany did during the entire war. Money wins wars, and the U.S. has a whole lot more money then germany did.

I just don't think that's a war that would have happened. I think if Germany had defeated Moscow they might have come to a peace agreement of the western front and would have replaced the the USSR as the US 's Cold War opponent or something to that effect.

How are you that retarded you can't understand the metric system?

Right? The US should be thanking use for buying all their innovative shit and using their websites to generate traffic and make add money.... which they too invented.

Also, UK invented the WWW, but didn't monetize it or use it for business like the US did. It's kind of like the caveman creating the stone wheel and taking credit for the car when people from the UK say they invented it lol

I understand that metric makes more sense, but the US date system should be adopted by the world, and that pyramid in op ' s post is retarded. There are 12 months, 25 to 31 days, and thousands of years. So month

tell that to the braindead slug i was replying to.

Please put chimps on the side. Chimps and dogs were in space before Europe too

I know it wouldnt of ever happened, i was just proving my point to the moron who thinks germany would of somehow defeated the U.S. in a 1v1 hypothetical war.

yo... you're welcome m8?

Politics man. Vietnam was just like Iraq and Afghanistan dude.

If the United States or any other country in the world could wage a total war like the allies did in WWII this shit would have been over in the middle east 10 years ago.

People are all sensitive and shit about war these days. We have the capability to level the entire middle east or any other country for that matter, but we can't because civilians and infrastructure paid for by other countries and money. Basically money.

WWII was won because no one gave a fuck. Drop some paper fliers out of a plane on tuesday and then bomb the fuck out of them on thursday. Zero fucks were given about civilian death 70 years ago. Now one shit skin kid gets his head caved in and CNN is all over it.

People don't understand that after ww2, wars were more profitable when they were sustained... It's because they're retarded and don't know how to geopolitics

Well apparently the US wouldn't have been able to create Nuclear weapons without intelligence and personal that they got from Nazi Germany so I wouldn't be so sure.

>As an American I have to disagree with you and say that yes, it's fucking stupid that we still don't use metric. Literally every scientist in the US agrees metric is better, it's just because engineers have too many compatibility issues trying to switch over to metric since literally everything made beforehand was done so with the English standard

and that's not even a valid excuse - the UK's engineers all shifted to metric perfectly fine, for instance

in fact, it created new jobs, with engineers and specialist manufacturers who still make and service old stuff that is in imperial units,

Sure, America has the money, but they don't have the people's support. The biggest problem with getting into, staying in, and winning a war is getting the general approval. Technically, we could go to war, today, with Canada, but well more than 95% of the people would be against it. The protests would be frequent, as would petitions against it, and the morale of the troops themselves would have been very low.

If we had waited for Germany to finish taking over Western Europe, we would be fighting alone in a war that doesn't benefit us very well against a nation that would have, by that time, re-established most, if not all of the supply lines that were blockaded by the allies, primarily the UK. The people at that time were already isolationist and poverty stricken from the depression. That would be the hardest time of any to convince people to send large amounts of supplies and troops to Europe. It was only through a mixture of propaganda and the plight of the remaining allied forces in Europe that allied public opinion to sway in favour of the war.

Still the world's #1 superpower, I don't give a shit.

It was bigger than Mexico's and Philippines?

>only superpower

fixd for you

inb4 EUROP IZ SUPAPOWA

when Spain or Germany puts a mother fucker on the Moon, then come back here talkin shit new fag, until then, cuck off

WWII was won because the Germans had already destroyed the infrastructure of the occupied areas and uprooted significant civilian amounts. The difference between WWII and the middle east is WWII was a liberation war from the viewpoint of the US. The middle east was the US government saying, without any evidence sufficient enough to convince other nations, that the governments were supporting terrorist cells. We weren't liberating an occupied country. We weren't invading a country that had official military action against us. We weren't going somewhere where the locals liked us. If we had put in the amount of work as you're suggesting in the middle east, neighbouring countries would take it as a threat and join against us and NATO. That would have likely led to a WWIII, which is something most nations are trying to avoid, considering it would probably be the first and last nuclear war.

Kinda arguable China now. You guys have been reduced to being the anti Somali pirate quick reaction force of the world

hell yeah, Haast eagle was known for picking up young Maoris and killing them

Well to be fair EU's GDP is bigger than the USA's so yes it is a economic superpower

The science was pioneered by German-American scientist Werner Van Braun who was acquired from Nazi Germany. My name is Felgemacher and Germans are among you don't you forget that.

>Drop a nuke pretty much anywhere in the middle east.
>Everyone moves out for 30 years.
>Civilized countries make modest investment to suck the land dry of natural resources
>???
>Profit

Probably built with the ingenuity and hard work of Jews, summerfag

Bullshit kike liar. Jews didn't do shit and I've been on this site longer than you boyo.

Americans ITT:
>It's a matter of taste!
>It's all arbitrary!
>Who cares?
>Imperial system is better for this very niche and specific thing in my opinion.
>Muh NASA!
>Muh freedum!
>Et cetera.

China is milking the US dry for wealth. They are steadily increases in manufacturing, technology, and still have over a billion people. India is in a similar situation. The average person may have a shittier life by comparison, but the US is on a downturn in available resources (by resources, I mean literal raw resources, purchasing power, and manpower).

Decades of 'let's not hurt anyone's feelings' and 'let's build really strong relationships' have led to overregulation that stifles industry and resource collection, and trade deals and other agreements that screw the US over every time they're applicable to an import or export. China has the manpower and raw resources on top of their actual, physical, already existing armaments that if a war was to happen today between China and the US, the US could only win with a quick victory. The longer it would take, the more likely China would be to win.

Not him - but the temperature part is retarded because whoever made the graph labeled Fahrenheit as the "arbitrary scale at which water freezes" which is not at all true. It's the Celsius scale which is based off of the freezing and boiling points of water, at 0 and 100 degrees respectively. The Fahrenheit scale has several different accounts as to what the creator based it off of, and none are known for sure.

Agreed with pretty much everything you said. The United States tried to disguise the bullshit invasion based on "liberating" the poor afghan and iraqi people and failed miserably.

Fighting an insurgency and fighting a government military are two very different things. Neither country posed any real threat to the US so we had to "play it safe."

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Irrelevant country.

You know what? We need to make another fucking temperature measurement in tune with Metric.

Here is a simple formula:

C° × 3 = R°

Realfuckingtemp degrees.

Really?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHeo62B0d0E

just wait until a global war, you will all be busy ceasing to exist, and then we will see who's irrelevant

As an American, I would gladly welcome our metric system overlords.

Can you help us get our money out of your fucked up banking system and we'll call it even?

Still irrelevant. Shut up when adults talk.

Soviets landed rovers on the moon, they used metric

Its only a matter of time before both China and India lose their "manpower" because of western influence. Sooner than later we will see a labor revolution similar to what happened in the US many years ago. Slowly human life is becoming less and less expendable globally.

Its only a matter of time before more developed nations require their corporations to adopt the same type of working environments in foreign countries the operate in to attempt to bring those jobs back home.

>tfw eurofags use the metric to make their dick feel longer and their people taller (1 inch = 2.54 cent.)
>tfw eurofags use kg instead of pound so they can say americunts are fatter (1kg = 2.2lbs)
kek

Or better yet, leave the middle east to its own devices. We give large amounts of money and armaments, for no price, to Israel. Israel has won every war they've engaged in because of it. The important part to note though is that, outside of rebellions from significantly oppressed muslims in Israel, Israel had started every war they've engaged in. That on its own makes the countries in the area hate us to begin with. When we start going in and screwing over the locals by securing their resources for us, they hate us even more, and that creates radicals who see no other option from people who would otherwise not engage in such activities. Not to say we are the sole cause of these radical groups, but we give many of their potential members a reason to join. Al Qaeda, for instance, used weapons supplied by the US to fight us, because they still had them left over from when the US equipped 'freedom fighters' to stop the USSR from moving into the middle east.

>America is one country
>EU is multiple countries
gj trying to pat yourself on the back

Both men are very impressive.

Lollerskates....right!

you'll see, you'll all see, when we use sheep as suicide bombers you won't be laughing

This cannot be real

One was a man, the other was a cuck.

As soon as we figure out, how to get our own money out of there, we'll let you know.