What's the bet programming language to create malware in? Primarily for windows users...

What's the bet programming language to create malware in? Primarily for windows users. I've read that starting out with C, then C++, then assembly is best. Thoughts? I'm fluent in Java/JS, Lua, HTML&CSS, and Python; I have a basic understanding of how languages work, but what else should I know beforehand? Thanks Cred Forumsros.

Keep it low-level. Assembly and C/C++.
But mostly assembly.

Any good books/ sources on where and how to start?

There aren't many books on creating malicious malware but it's just the same as any old programming book that teaches you how to create things

Haha, that's what I mean; books on C/C++ and/or assembly?

What kind of malware? If you just want to drop a keylogger or RAT or something then do it in whatever language you find easiest. I do stuff like that in c# if I'm exclusively targetting Windows with it

I'd like to eventually get to creating a botnet?

This is why I bought a Mac. Trying hacking me now faggots.

Not OP, but how does one create a fully undetectable crypter for such files?

fag, pretty much any language, i think the problem here is you have to ask... i personaly like python but everyone have preferences

What are you trying to achieve, specifically, should you acquire a functioning botnet?

sorry but thats the part where you have to know what you are doing. BTW if you just put any generic payload out there be prepared to light up like a fucking christmas tree if you dont know how to seal yourself properly

How do you learn without asking questions?

Mining BTC

I'm attempting to learn, but seeking advice first

OP you can make a botnet in C if you wanna know more download app called wickr and send me a msg @ nipsunet

>falling for this

Honestly man, just don't bother. It's really not worth the risk. If a single fucking one of the infected gets wise, you could be fucked.

Pick the language you're most comfortable with, then. This is my setup:

Central server (on my machine): C#
Stub (on infected machine): C#
-Keylogger (dropped by stub): C
-Various utilities offered by the stub (like remote desktopping, password stealing, etc): C#

For highlevel stuff like a RAT/Botnet, it really doesn't matter what you use. I found C# to be terrible for keylogging, so I used something slightly lower-level for that.

Even then, with other intentions, general malware like keyloggers and rats. Stick with c/c++?

I'm confused now. The point is, don't botnet and if you are looking into it for , stick to C/C++/Assembly.

Exactly what I wanted to read. Thanks user! How did you begin learning the basics of the languages mentioned? Self taught or sources or both?

Thank you

Self taught as a hobby, mostly. Picked up C in university but otherwise I just come up with little projects to do and learn along the way

For Windows Malware C# is good (require .Net so you can't infect xp) or with no dependencie C or C++ depend if you want an oriented object langage. assembly is useless because C/C++ compiler do better assembly than you.

What do you do for an income? What do you gain from your malware mentioned above?