I was thinking about this all day at work. i still feel sick

i was thinking about this all day at work. i still feel sick.

>wat do?

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
okcfox.com/news/local/nearly-300-pounds-of-marijuana-found-in-vehicle-during-traffic-stop
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Man-is-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit-for-Owing-a-Drug-Dealer-Money
liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know since this rekt tread my mind is rekt now

Underage b&

>wat do?
Never go to mexico

newfag

Build a wall

pretty much

Anyone know the backstory to this? What did he do to piss someone off that much?

The sounds, dude...

Stop being such a pussy homie

Probably rival cartel

also tfw 2:30 Funky town starts to play

Get over it.
Enjoy your life. Do it for Paquito.

dat music tho

more? name?

Won't let me view at work. What happens? Someone describe it, is it cartel shit?

That ain't shit. Look up the video of the Cartel bitch slowly cutting off some niggers face with a boxcutter while he's still alive.

link???

Could someone do a webm version?

sauce

well, that was fucked up.

Fuck that shit I am not watching is the dude seriously still alive in the video?

Fucking hell m8
This is terrifying

Yeah most likely a rival cartel member, throughout he video some keeps yelling "you chose the wrong side fucker". Among other insults, shit is fucked yo

si senor

yea dude... he is alive with no face and hands and in the video they use a shitty, dull box cutter and it takes him minutes to even start dying and he screams and the blood gurgles in his throat and they talk shit in spanish the whole time and play music while doing it. Fucking Mehican drug cartel....

i would like to have the link as well

>ghhhhghgzz
>bzzbhggghhhzggzh
>harhrarraazgzhz

I cant sleep now. Fuck

Fucking Hispanics. That's the only reason Trump has to win. Whites are cunts but they feel pity and empathy and if they kill you they will do it fast. Central American spics have no empathy, they make you suffer til your last breath.

>That ain't shit.
>Slowly cutting off some niggers face
How do you think that man lost his face? It just fell off one day?

They're pretty much more or less the same

>razorblade beheading
Now I've seen some shit from the kazaa days till now, and I have to say that I will pass on this one

they do that shit to people that don't use punctuation in mexico I heard, so better don't go there mate.

Mfw I'm sweating bullets

Exactly my thoughts

Some dank shit here. Wish I had this when I was showing gore vids to 8th graders to make them upset.

shiny happy people holding hands

I'm fucked up for laughing at this. God damnit.

>funky town playing on the background
Kek

GAAAARHHH

NGAAAHRLLLLLLLL
AAAGHHHHH

*cue Sweet Child of Mine

That was a cool thread.

WHOA OH OHH SWEET CHILD O' MINE

I've got a question for yall niggas. Funky town starts playing around 2:30. If your country had been taken over by Isis and the only way to listen to music was to watch this video, how often would you do it?

id rather watch the video than listen to music

i would love to see ISIS try to take my American ass. i have more firepower in my bedroom than all of isis combined. your retarded

Sauce?

edgy

Im glad you did

You forgot the 3rd OHHH. Now the cartel is going to find you :P

Too bad there is no embedded audio layer with a frequency outside of human hearing range that is encoded with the GPS coordinates of these sick fuckers. I say we bug all their shit.

This is the kind of shit white girls need to see. They need to understand what privilege really is.

i second this

Ой блядь, нахуй я это посомотрел, ебаный форч, ебаные мексиканцы, ебаный оп, хочу назад к абу.

That music xD lost my shit hard

Hooly shit yeah.

this.
are you fucking stupid ?

Dude they start playing Sweet Child of Mine towards the end wtf

ive seen some shit but i am too scared to watch this like forreal fucking heaviest shit i saw on the internet..

>firepower
xd
Why do people think one "stronk" gun or two normal guns are better than a single one?

Its not about who has more or bigger guns you fucking retard.

>feel pity and empathy
Get the fuck off my Cred Forums you emo cunt.

do they actually kill him or was this just like a warning to make him pay debts or something?

It's basically a irl snuff clip at this moment. thank god i dont live in that sweaty hole they call mexico.

Seems more appropriate for them to play something like Avulsed, Cryptopsy, Deicide, or hell fucking Nile. I'd rather go out to some metal than that shit.

B8 or rly that fucking retarded?

Are you retarded?

> a warning

i didnt watch the video

I've been on the internet for 6 months and this got me.... wow

youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
I'm just gonna remember Hal skating so this video doesn't fuck up my memory of funkytown

>gets throat slit open and face cut off
>warning

The front fell off!

>warning

Noted; dont fuck with user.

whats in his mouth?

>was this just like a warning

Yeah, sure kid. This was just a warning, You should see what they do to people they when they truly mad at them.

they got moar than their pound of flesh

You were close. A stake. Not steak.

In the video they are telling him he chose the wrong side and whatnot, probably gang related

>Debts
>warning

He isnt fucking Greece for Christ's sake!

Mexicans have no souls.

Someone could not process so much gore. This video was really fucked up/10, so I dont blame you.

Know that his suffering is over now. He's dead. Thats what I think about when I see animal rekt threads, or I go watch people being saved from death.

>body of a young guy
Its incredible how he just wont die.
I mean, no hands, cut throat, not face and he just keeps screaming and gurgling.

The incompetent guy with the razor even tries to shut him up by sticking the knife in his mouth.
This is simply torture, and they dont even seem to be phased by it.

I wonder why they did this, i mean, either the are psychopath who enjoy doing this, or they wanted to send a message with the video.

M8 still... faceless with hands cut off and razor to the neck... I don't have high hopes if he's going to pay anything in the future.

They tell that he posted faggots in Cred Forums, and it's the revenge.

i can't stop watching it

help me, i don't want to watch it any moar but i cannot stop myself

Probably drugged him with cocaine or adrenaline, or both.

wow ure so hardcore user XD

it's not about being hardcore it's just so fucked up it's fascinating

Not only hands, legs cut off too

/thread

How embarrassing.

you sick fucks, how can you sleep after watching vids like this? srsly

don't you dare think you're more badass than I am! I watch that shit for breakfast man. The audio is my ringtone bitch. You're not tough

I can't get it to play past 40 seconds. I've reloaded and watched the 40 seconds over like 5 times. I just want to finish it God damn it.

It happened in brazil though

The part where the stuck the box cutter in his mouth made me shiver.

What the fuck has to go wrong with people that do shit like this. I have seen pretty much everything fucked up on here but that video was fucking horrible. The sounds and the way he keeps fighting. God damn.

Owed a drug dealer money

they're just posers dude, it's all ketchup and fake wounds

Are they too retarded to just use an axe or do they think this obviously immortal man really deserves this type of torture?

Jesus christ I've seen some shit during my time on the internet but fuck. That was brutal.

>the part where he tries to reach for his throat with his stumps

Surely he can't know what's happening at this point right? His body would've gone into shock or something?

The result of drug cartels

He'd still feel pain, whether or nto his brain could even determine if the stimuli was pain or not... I have no idea. This is fucking brutal.

How dead are you if you get caught with 300lbs and owe the cartel, or snitch on them. Some dumbass I know from his family got caught with 300lbs and he used to be a cop. IDK if it was on front or he snitched, but am I wrong in assuming his family and him are going to die, horribly?

you made me kek faggot

his family already recieved death threats the next day after he got caught

It makes me feel better to think of that guy as Deadpool and he'll be just fine in a bit.

If you fucked over a mexican, yes, RIP in pieces

Mexifag here

Keep getting 502 bad gateway

Is there a news story or some chit?

i need to now go and cheer myself up and try and remember that there are good things in this world

Webm this plox

I watched it eatin me dinner m8

okcfox.com/news/local/nearly-300-pounds-of-marijuana-found-in-vehicle-during-traffic-stop

his suffering may be over, but we're all still faggots

They're underage because they actually feel something for someone that died a horrible death? b& for being more edgy than the average edgelord.

Nvm finally loaded

Thx user, made me kek at your stupidity after the vid brought me down.

>User devtheync already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

nice job guys

Just fapp it out. This is a rare occasion that should be savored.

Every time you want get a little high with your emo friends, think of this man's faceless face. Let his bloody skull remind you of the poor mexicans that are dying every day because you (1) need your drug, (2) live in a country that doesn't want you to have your drug, and (3) you're too much of a faggot to do anything about it.

toke up faggots

>This song also was a big hit here in Brazil.

A comment hereI believe you

i've got bad news for you buddy, you fell for the meme, unironically not feeling empathy means your brain is literally broken

Implying all mexicans are gonna fucking cut your head off with razors.
Nigger.

Underrated.

Fuck me. It's just a question for shits and gigs. Why are Americans so sensitive?

they speak portuguese in Brazil not spanish

really makes you think

Sometimes while I'm watching this shit, I get kind of nervous if I'm fucking up my brain. Like, I remember like a decade ago watching the Nick Berg beheading and I had to close out and thought I might pass out for about 15 minutes. I had to work my way up with pictures of gore before I felt I had the stomach to try again and barely got though it.

Nowadays you got ISIS beheading 30 people in extreme HD, blowing shotgun shells in craniums with eyes popping out, and it's barely keeping my interest.

Then I watch something like this and finally something again has really piqued my interest. But then I read through the comments and people seem to be shitting themselves.

I start to wonder what the fuck is wrong with me?

You niggers shut down theync

So, how was the debate?
>Norwayfag here

502 Bad Gateway wtf Cred Forums?

i watched it with no sound

i do not plan on watching it with sound

>edge

better link:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Man-is-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit-for-Owing-a-Drug-Dealer-Money

same user, i wonder if this makes you more stupid?
i know it sounds kinda dumb.. but i fear that form watching that or doing certain things i get punished with getting more dumb each time..
im not kidding

Search Mexican razor blade beheading instead

did he died?

legit worried

You've worked out most of your pussy whipped brainwashing, user. There seems to be a little bitch left in there though.

Yeah they do. You know like when they dropped bombs on Japan, when they killed native americans, when they stole land from mexicans, when they lynched and hung blacks that weren't yet niggerized.... yeah, empathy is white folks middle name.

You might be right but

You're a good man user.

he removed the tag off one of those mattresses that say not to remove the tag under penalty of law.

Based user right here

Yeah because their none cartel Latin boyfriends might just wake up one day and cut their face off randomly...

Cartel videos are always worse than ISIS for me. With ISIS, it's over relatively quickly, even if it's in HD and it's still brutal, it's still quick.
But the cartels make it slow and dismember you piece by piece. You don't need close-up HD to feel the brutality.

that sick motherfucker

>those fucking comments

2nd time "sweet child o mine" got burned into my memory ...wait is that possible?

MFW the USA stole a ton of mexican land so depending on where you live, you might actually be standing on mexican soil lmao

no one's impressed with your knowledge of shitty music, asshole.

>implying that I smoke narsty brick weed from beanerland
die pls

Like shooting someone in the brain or vaporizing them from a plane is the same as wanton pointless torture. Moron.

lost

Someone post a webm I keep getting 502 error.

Of course it was a warning. Clearly when you want to warn somebody, you fucking flay and kill them.

Jesus christ. no wonder the sand niggers are conquering us.

If you guys had the powers of Iceman, would you hunt these dudes down and reign justice upon them? Random question.

top kek
well b8ed

Use:

What are you, new?

You could really torture someone with ice

>guaranteed replies
gg user.. gg

How to fight this evil?

Why are South Americans unable to run stable societies, why are they the scum of the earth?

lol

Nah. Didn't have any blood/love relation with the guy it happened to.

as if there was any doubt Mexicans are descendants of Aztecs. Even Spanish have more compassion.

brick weed exists to compete with higher priced domestic weed. if you buy those drugs you are playing a role in the market place, driving prices down, forcing cartels to compete and take advantage of people in Mexico.

didnt shock me

lmao it's fucking spanish you idiots, and it is mexico.

>Freezing a persons asshole solid while they're alive

ouch.

But user, it could happen to one of your relatives.

Thanks stranger

jesus fucking christ user

It depends. There can be good communities in any place, but even if one video like this gets out, it's going to make people never want anything to do with where that video was made. I know for a fact South America can be great, but I've seen one too many cartel videos to step foot fucking anywhere near there.

Like a German SS officer sub-human once said: "the only way of overcoming the depression that brutally killing a man gives you is to keep brutally killing more, with time, this will become a habit and you will no longer think about it that much"

So OP feel free to watch more gore videos the rest of this day :) you already opened a very ugly can of worms...

ITT: edgy little pricks trying to out edge eachother by saying how much this didn't shock them.

I guess they suck at nginx

Stop being retarded.

Man idk how anyone in their right mind after watching would still have the balls to join a cartel

This was the first time since I was a kid I couldn't bear to watch a video. Seriously. I feel bad now. This is evil so pure, it is practically distilled.

Fuck. This makes the isis dudes look like good people

why do they kill people that owe them? they wont get their money now unless they know where the person lived and that person has valuable shit.

IMO they should just take them as slaves.

But it didn't.
It was gruesome, but people who aren't underrage faggots probably like yourself have been seeing videos like these since 2004 when they became popular.

Cred Forums the only place someone gets called being a retard for not doing something stupid.

you are faggots

by the way, the voice of the executor seems like the voice of a skinny 16 yo

Reminds me of another video where sand niggers abduct a bunch of asian laborers. They shoot everyone, except for one guy. they cut open his wind pipe. You could see the thing pumping like crazy, and hear it making noise. Fuck allah. Fuck islam. Once those cocksuckers start acting up here I'm going to be buying a won of pig's blood. As for the drug dealer's build the fucking wall. Just to start.

Oh, great job ruining the song Funky Town for me!

Except that the SS killed the bad guys

Easier said than done. They can run away, steal, kill, call the cops and do anything to try and not die.

I'm not sure what the fuck the point of them doing this was. He's not going to live to regret whatever he did. They're just a bunch of sadists hiding under the guise of revenge by principle.

This one is pretty interesting, too:

liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345

1:45 is where the fun starts.
2:18 is a really neat voicebox slicing sound.

What the fuck video is that? I've never seen Asians getting beheaded.

Is it actually mexico or south america?

Hey this shits pretty good. 10/10 user

she is not wering socks!! her feets are gonna sweat and smell!!

no, that's not the problem.
if you look closely the victims of ISIS aren't that much of humans anymore. they already gave up, there's no hope, no struggle for life (besides what the body automatically does in such situations). they tortured them so much already that they're dead inside, and not the Cred Forums way of being dead inside.
this makes you lack empathy to them. you cannot connect to them anymore emotionally because there is nothing to connect to. there's nothing left.

whereas in videos of South America you can often see people suffering really badly even emotionally.
there's that one from a prison in which they torture one guy with melting plastic and he's struggling like a freaking animal. and then there's another one of him, munching away on his own fingers because the others told him so. it's worse because you can see the whole process of dehumanizing.
same goes for the Dagestan massacre and that poor guy crying for his life.

I lived in Brazil for a couple of years but I would never go back.

Mixed race societies are always hell.

I want my Germany of the 30's back.

I won't watch the video. I'm pretty sure they are from mexico. I find it hard to happen in Brazil. Not that we don't have total savages here, but rather because it would have become viral in 15 minutes and all the TV news would talk about it. And they don't.

What the fuck did they stick in his throat, a bamboo staff?

Gruesome, interesting he didn't pass out from pain or blood loss, I wonder what drugs they gave him to keep his heart going.

A naked man has few secrets; a flayed man, none.

>nukes stopped invasion
>most native americans were unintentionally killed by disease
>spanish settlers, who most mexicans are descended from, engaged in chattel slavery earlier and on a much larger scale than in current US territory

brazil here
this isnt portuguese, for sure

Dunno, but the victim didn't like it one bit. I could see the phantom hands trying to take it out.

I think he was just from a rival cartel. In the video the dude speaks spanish (not Portuguese like the website says) and says the guy on the floor chose the wrong side.
Also a couple more translations:

When he screams:
They tell someone to shut him up and stick that brownish thing in his mouth, start slashing more at throat to shut him up

When he reaches for his face with stumps: steps on his arm, basically says "since you wanna be moving it around" and starts slicing at the armpit section

Fucked up people yo

Good analysis. That's great point, you never really hear screaming or see trying in ISIS videos.
Hate to sound edgy, but I'm curious to see a freshly captured drug dealer in an ISIS video.

Yeah, and the SS were just taking the garbage out. They weren't taking any pleasure in it.

stake

Yeah, am sure the sub-human Mexican cartel members tell themselves the same thing user, "we are not bad, because we only kill bad guys" :)

That was one of the worst things about the video- seeing him trying to grab stuff but not having arms. Kinda reminds me of the game 'I have no mouth and I must scream.'

Scaring others. No one is going to owe them money again.

Can you imagine how clean the hearts of those knights must have been burning heart cutters at the stake? That was the only noble crusade.

found the mexican nigger

See, I have a beatiful girl, and a super cool dog, and someway, somehow, I love life even though it is in essence pointless and a load of golden shit.
So I will pass on this.
And finish my Master's Thesis.
You guys have a good night, and remember to feel love every now and then.
Everything that happens, will have happened at one point. Might as well love your moments here.
P.S. that's my dog

I've seen a lot of shit on the 'net over the years. But this one, I'm happy to pass on it.

>inb4 faggot

no see when they stole it, it became american soil. come take it back if you wanna call it mexican soil, see what happens bitch

Exactly.

There is a speech of Himmler talking to SS officers, basically saying that he knows what a disgusting and hard task they have to execute and that it has to be done for the sake of the nation and that he is proud that they remained, except some rare exceptions, decent people and did not take joy in it but also did, werent broken by it and turned into psychopaths.

Like getting rid of gypsies, or those cartel scum, you need to kill all of them, even the babies, no one of their kind should remain in this world and cry for revenge, you know its a horrible thing to do but you will safe many lives doing it and furthermore restore order and safety.

>ISIS video
There's something about those vids off to me.
There's always that "perfect" camera shot of the head rolling straight towards the camera, for example.

Well its you to judge if killing somebody because he did the same illegal, irrelevant substance dealing stuff you did and taking joy in his torture is the same as cleansing the society of such very subjects.

its the drugs they give them

They seem phony at times with the over-edits, but there are videos from them that aren't cut so I can say for sure that they do kill people.
Sometimes they just over-edit the shit out of them for some reason. Seems cheesy.

Sup guys?

Let me introduce you the the "dnepropetrovsk maniacs"

Good old Cred Forums stuff

bestshockers.com/3-guys-1-hammer/

kek

>SS officer sub-human
Go fuck yourself

People are most cruel when their actions are accepted or encouraged by others.

>wat do?
I don't know. Jack off? Do whatever you've always done and just don't think about it. You can't solve issues like this. Nobody can solve them. The sooner we get off this planet and become independent of each other, the less violent we'll be.

Like, the best thing you can do before that happens is get the most cruel and evil people fight each other. Prefeably other extreme evils. Say, getting cartels fight terrorists.

You see, dying is a process and in cases like this it requires bleeding out. So tied hands and legs prety much slow the process down... Obviously he'd still die, but it would be very slow.

Just let it go dude, white people can't do no wrong, we all know they're incapable of doing bad things kek

Banned for using this site under the age of 18.

Oldfags dont get shaken up from the sufferings of shitskins.
We do it for the luls.

i aint watching dat shit either

thanks, it bothered me quite a while so you gotta find you excuses.

you won't see fightings against drug traffic in IS videos. that's there their money comes from, would be rather stupid to punish them.
I'm rather wondering why IS won't go to brazil. should suit them: you stole something? well, lets chop off you hand then. and all that. that's what they want to establish, innit?

but as speaking of drug dealer and the kinds of that: in some countries of Asia they are recently crazy about to clean everyone who has something to do off the streets, often by simply executing them to scare off others. why don't we see more of that here or anywhere else on the internet? human rights organisations cry about it in quite a tone, but we're highly lacking pictures from those events.

There are loads of videos worse than this, but this one is always the only gore vid I always cringe at. Been a decade and I still can't watch it bravely.

It's still good advice, regardless. Mexico is a cesspool.

got a source?

It's just that they want it to be cinematic.
They want to communicate their capabilities.
They are showing off how Western they can be.
It sounds redundant and unnecessary, but there's a guy operating the cam trying to get the shots he thinks look awesome, then he edits half a blockbuster in post and feels proud. It's not just the content but the packaging they want recognition for. They want to seem professional in what they do.

Just LOL'd when I read. Now I feel better about the vid. Also just imagine it's a gang member who likely would sell your kids drugs, rape and kill your daugters and it becomes easier.

Yeah, am sure the mass killings of Slavs, and killings of German kids that refused to fight in a war that was already lost was the correct thing to do, I mean, in the case of Slavs they were stealing your lands after all :)

>Been a decade and I still can't watch it bravely.

I know that feel bro.
Poor old guy in that video, probably a grandfather too. I heard he got some throat cancer before it happens, so it's even worse that he can't call for help.

Well I'm never going to unsee that.

i remember the video of Chechen rebels either cutting the throats or removing the heads of young Russian soldiers being worse. And I remember one of the soldiers running away.

>theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
Americans in general need to understand wtf privilege is

that's fine. I respect that,

Privilege is joining whatever cartel you want without the fear of being used as an example. #IStandWithHer

BRAZILIAN IN BRAZIL OWED BRAZIL DRUG MONEY.

see that would work if white people could get away with racism the same way niggers can get away with being racist as fuck towards white people. as if society holds them to a lower standard

Wew, nice gymnastics to defend torturers.

The 3 men 1 Hammer video was made in Russia btw.

Slavs have the same destructive and unworthy genes as mestizo scum.

Russians ate each other, raped women in hungary and put hand granades in their holes after they had finished.

It seems you are one of them. You deserve a bullet as well, mein kleiner Untermensch.

oh damn that was brutal. These guys should have fucking cyanide pills with them at all time to prevent shit like this.

> Americans

No. Those fucking SJW and Feminists should. These fags are complaining 24/7

video is kill

youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA

You're probably right.

I'm thinking about the spefic one where they rope explosives around those guys necks and blow their heads off.
One head rolls exactly forward mid screen to show his face.

I'm going with that's more CGI then re-takes to get that effect.

>like the other user said - "cheesy"

over a game of football they lost 2- 0
>chose the wrong side

Jesus christo i want to impregnate that bitch, make solid promises until we get past the abortion deadline, then leave her ass knowing i have a child out there with awesome genes and I still have no responsibility. No, I am not black. I am a male who isn't a bitch. Only bitch beta males stick around to "raise" kids.

this one?
liveleak com/view?i=404_1321074803

yeah, pretty bad. you feel with them.

Haha yeah whatever man. Keep doing you.

Stfu, I'm native american, the only people who still whine about shit white people did in the past are black people and pc white people. Stop being dumb ass niggers and move on. You're ruining the country.

>Russians ate each other, raped women in hungary and put hand granades in their holes after they had finished.
fuck this, but tell me more.

webm pls

Webm version when?

page offline?

You are retarded, not for not being able to tell portuguese from spanish but for pretending to know you do. keep your hands away fro the keyboard next time.

I don't give a fuck about niggers, all people on earth should be subjected to the same standards, if western media values more black people than white people then that's not my problem.

>warning to make him pay debts or something
he got no hands how the fuck he sposed to put his hands in his pockets

yes please.

same

Surely ? is punctuation?

Former

I see what you mean.
There's lucky shots also though in those instances. Just think about how many heads and how many cameras there were. You're almost bound to get a shot that a psycho would like.

Lol you didnt know that?

They nailed peoples tongues to tables while raping them and all that gruesome stuff.

Crucification at the families own barn and stuff.

Why do you think why so many families committed suicde in East Prussia before the Russians came?

They are subhumans and alwaysh have been subhumans, look at their shitty society.

Injecting krokodil, driving like animals, not having a sense for community.

There are several reports about this stuff, google Nemmersdorf, goole what happened in Ukraine, Hungary and Romania.

the internet doesn't want me to watch it 502 bad gateway

I woke up thinking about this video and felt kinda sick

but honestly it wasn't that bad, i guess my tired mind is much more vulnerable

boutta watch this shit for the third time Cred Forumsoys!

>my Germany of the 30's

Hallo Urgroßvater!

>they do kill people
glad we've got you around to confirm these things

502 Bad Gateway
>USE THIS LINK

Tell me more about the rapes tho

Heil mein Sohn, wann ist die Parade - Mutter muss mein Braunhemd nocht bügeln.

ehh i didnt feel anything am i ok?

>better don't go there
You better don't go there too, mate

I want sources, man! pictures, vids, whatever you got. no war stories. people got crazy, got that, could have told you that.
not just badly made copy pasta. pictures, if moving or not!

don't be this lame.

These stupid americans cringe on vids that my 2 yr old bro can laugh about. Dumb fat whities are too focus on political correctness and avoiding microaggression towards the LGTB and black folks. Mexicans are taking over your country from the inside out. We got taco stands on every corner at night. Ive been fucking your white women and beating them for fun.

damn, I'm so blindo. ta!

Just google "Nemmersdorf"

Or "Soviet war crimes" "Soviet rapes"

You will find enough

its a lie , that aint portuguese

>no war stories
polish german here.

As a beaner, I support user's comment...same with Colombia and Brazil

Can someone make a webm of the video? Links don't seem to work on my phone

Shit I never took gore so badly

Someone post more screencaps from this. Cant access vid at work

>Mixed race societies are always hell.

I live in silicon valley, literally the most racially mixed society on the planet.

It sucks being paid more than almost every other place on the planet..

My work has a gym, pool, beer on tap, full game arena, and amazing vacation perks. I hate my multiracial society. I wish I didn't have great friends who were from other races to travel the world with. I wish we didn't get a christmas party on a fucking yacht.

I miss 1930s germany too. Back when they actually inovated and contributed to the world.

Now it's just us :(

The guy didnt pay his debt.
Anyone else would have just shot him and put him in a hole.
The cartels do this so people know what happens when they dont pay. Pay for your fucking drugs, if youre going to be a degenerate at least be self sufficient.

Same one describe it to me. I'm too pussy to watch. I admit. Gotta draw the fuckjg lube somewhere

so this is a rekt thread

so the link isn't working :/

In his analysis of the motives behind the extensive Soviet rapes, Norman Naimark singles out "hate propaganda, personal experiences of suffering at home, and an allegedly fully demeaning picture of German women in the press, not to mention among the soldiers themselves" as a part reason for the widespread rapes.[25] Naimark also noted the effect that tendency to binge-drink alcohol (of which much was available in Germany) had on the propensity of Soviet soldiers to commit rape, especially rape-murder.[26] Naimark also notes the allegedly patriarchal nature of Russian culture, and of the Asian societies comprising the Soviet Union, where dishonor was in the past repaid by raping the women of the enemy.[27] The fact that the Germans had a much higher standard of living visible even when in ruins "may well have contributed allegedly to a national inferiority complex among Russians". Combining Russian feelings of inferiority, the resulting need to restore honor, and their desire for revenge may be the reason many women were raped in public as well as in front of husbands before both were killed.[27]

kek, they were even jelly, that we lived better when bombed out than they ever did, fucking subhumans.

I will dishonour a Russian graveyard for this next week

Look at OPs image. That's basically, the video. He seems alive and conscious the entire time writhing in pain and moving his arms in response to where they put the knife.

Hahaha "dropped bombs on japan".

You know they warned people beforehand right?

>Doing drugs makes you a degenerate.

Kindly fuck off, sir.