I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you're fucking autistic .

Nice.

Nice copypasta, I saw this shit last month.

this is now a get thread

I often eat in the carpark. I think it's fine.

Checked

I think your over thinking it op. You shouldn't let petty shit like that become bothersome. I think she was just trying to be nice to you and you had to over analyze it like a fucking dumbass. Either this is bait or youre really fucking retarded.

Liar

Newfagz OUT OUT OUT

lol i agree:

youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA

Wow. This is some OLD copypasta.

You are all fags

one of us is 4 sure

Yum yum lick my bum

Thanks bro. I think you might be right.

lies

>She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again.

You beta fuck.. she was obviously trying to be friendly,
something your autisitic car sitting mentality didn't get.
fucking newfag

This has been round for years

Old pasta is old but keep trying to bait the weaboos op

This post gave my computer heart disease.

you are so right..
it's like you and I were kindred spirits

You're making us introverts look bad

Oh ok.

>last month
Try 07

Bacon and fish... Hana, only complete depreciated people with no culture would mix that in one meal...

You are a regular at McDonald's

Nice copypasta!

This brings back good memories

>tfw it will never be 2007 Cred Forums again

I eat there quite often. Pissess me off though that she is stalking me when I'm at the restaurant.

she wanted to fuck you

Cool story bro. 10/10

God forbid acts friendly or human at their minimum wage job.

FriendOOOO

Burgers and Fries; Killary and Lies

your eloquent words can't fool us OP. we all know you wanna eat in your car because you weigh 500 pounds and don't wanna be stared at.

Wow, you are autistic. And I'm not using that in the slang catch-all sense of 'awkward or unusual behaviour', I mean that this level of social maladjustment, inability to read or respond appropriately to verbal or physical cues, fixation on tiny and irrelevant details such as 'a clean slate upon every visit to a drive-through' and desire to be left alone rather than interact, as well as using specific & complex words like 'obsequious' but using them wrongly...you are very much somewhere on that spectrum, Cred Forumsro.
If you're not aware yet, please get tested.

If it originated in 07 then there is a high possibility that he saw it last month are you
>retarded