Hey CTR, this is your candidate. Good pick

Hey CTR, this is your candidate. Good pick.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Better than Drumpf.

Perfect rebuttal, all hail the Evil Queen!

>namecalling

Both are fucking idiots. Only morons and white supremacist support that orange headed donky fucker.

Am I the only one who thinks her first term should start immediately?

Who you calling an idiot?
Rapist husband
Approved sale of 20% of US Uranium production to RUSSIA!
Lies every time she speaks, so seasoned an practiced at lying she lies about lying?

That's your preference?
What a chump!

Trump isn't gonna pay you retards like he ever pays anyone else. stop being shills like this

Typical white, man, idiot republican. You literally make me sick how stupid you are. Absoloute, moron. I honestly doubt you even know what farm to table is.

Toughen the fuck up boi; reminder it is your
Crusty Cunt who is paying shills to Correct The Record. Problem is, spending $33 million on shills is not enough to hide the truth.

YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT

Christ I hate Trumpfags, honestly how can you vote for him?

>Projecting
>Getting this butthurt

I'd call you a shill, but that would be unfair to shills. At no point, did you put forth a coherent argument. Instead, you instantly go for character assaults and generalizations. I'd be happier knowing you were with CTR because the thought of you actually being a whole-hearted American with voting rights scares the shit out of me.

You saying Obama is white?
Democrats are that blind?
Half we could accept, mixed sure, but white...?
Y'all been sucked in, way past balls deep, to the reality distortion that is today's Dems.

I don't get the drumpf thing. It doesnt really seem like a negative that his family's name used to be something different.

Weak material to smear with, so they go there.
Really that weak.

>whole-hearted American
fuck off you Russian cocksucker

It always mean one of two things:

>I have no arguments only emotions. I don't know any of Trump's policies, but The Daily Show told me he hates immigrants, so why did his family change their name?

>We had a decent debate of Hillary and Trump's policies, but in the end, I realized Hillary's plans involve mostly empty promises and a lot of faith in an already broken system and... well, I got emotional and the conversation has devolved into ad hominem.

Vote Trump

>proving my point

TRUMP FOR THE EMPEROR OF THE WORLD

VOTE TRUMP BOYS

Almost buddy good try

Wait, Liberals are the heaviest drug users... srs?

>Trigger in resting position
>Trump being left-handed
>Slide in chambered position

Poor craftmanship really

>srs

FUCKING REPIBLICEN SCEYM

Fuck you whitey.

He's a dumbass, and so are you if you support Him.

LOUD NOISES

COCOOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOC