Cred Forums why is the US so retarded?

Cred Forums why is the US so retarded?

I just came home from a trip to the US, New York to be exact. While there I thought about doing some shopping, so I went to a game store and saw a XBox for sale for 199$. I went inside and told the clerk I wanted to buy it, but when he scanned it in, it said 235$ - obviously not the advertised price.

I inquired about this, and the stupid fuck said that taxes are not included in the price shown in the window, obviously, this is a scam and I told him that. I also insisted I buy it at the advertised 199$, clearly, this was the price shown, so I should pay for it, just like how it works in Europe.

The cashier then became extremely unproffesional and shouted at me until I left the store, I guess the knowledge that the customer is always right hasn't reached the back ass country of the free and fat.

Why are Americans so retarded, Cred Forums?

If we weren't retarded we probably could have figured out why why we were retarded but unfortunately we are so we can't.

Sounds like the average American. Stupid fucks sell army weapons to people then wonder why so many die? And sell fast food at every corner? Funny.

Bet if you looked close at the sign it said something about it being before tax.

The sheer stupidity of your post literally gave me a headache

It doesn't matter, prices are always showed with taxes, everywhere in the globe. Except the US; Why? Because Americans are retarded.

Did he also yell at you for being smelly and rude?

Aww someone is afraid of 'big scary guns'?

I'm amazed that there are people in this world who actually blame the right to own guns for mass shootings. I mean, does your sad little brain hurt from being cucked all the time?

I almost wish they would ban guns, globally, just so I could sit back and watch all the liberals cry as their loved ones continue to die in mass shootings, even after the guns were 'taken away'.

Are you seriously mentally retarded enough to think that psychopaths and murderers aren't going to find ways to get their hands on guns, legal or not?

Damn I thought Americans were getting dumber, but it looks like the youth of the rest of the world is a few stops ahead of us on the nonsense train.

Did you leave a tip?

Quads don't lie

Glad I don't live In America, also wtf is up with tipping in the US? Do they guilt you into giving them money?

you mean the weekly shootings of the weaponless countries in the EU?
i mean last time i checked the shootings were comparatively rare

none of thse about the actual thread.

You're right, it is scam but it's a legal scam. You should have read about it
or have been informed on how shit works in the US before travelling here.

No, because unlike America, we actually shower and brush our teeth in Europe, not sit on our fat asses and watch Honey Boo-Boo while stuffing our faces with deep fried McDonalds.

>why is the US so retarded
>I tried to buy an xbox
m8, I have bad news for you, you're the retard. you tried to buy an xbox. Also taxes are a thing.

first thing I thought too

Yeah but less guns isn't gonna make more shootings is it?

underrated post

advertised price, does not include sales tax as for each state and county can set there own.

This is some try hard b8, and it's working out. Good job OP. We're all proud

Jeezus, maybe soap and water hasn't reached all of europoor, because a lot of you still believe in the black death customs of taking a bath once or twice a year

This

> not understanding tax exemptions
> Xbox
> Being frightened by a cashier

Autism off the charts.

How about you stop being such a. Fucking fag and harassing GameStop employees you godamned autistic? They aren't paid enough for foreign assholes with annoying accents to hustle them over some mispriced advertisement. Kill yourself you entitled cunt, he probably already hates his job.

This is b8, euroniggers have horrible hygiene. Very sad!

its copypasta you stupid nigger

Why would u buy refugees an Xbox?

>price adcertised isnt price

Did you just try and use logic in that sentence?
>price advertised doesnt include cost of mafias cut, service charge, council tax, federal tax, import tax, cost of ingredients or the item itself