Can anyone of you rich fucks just buy me a 10$ steam card please ?

Can anyone of you rich fucks just buy me a 10$ steam card please ?

no

why

why should someone do that?

meeeeh, i spend quite a lot of money in the past in begging threads.

give me a good reasons and i give you 10$. i have currently 30€ in my steam account an no need for it, so go on and explain why i should support such a loser like you?

I could never put money on steam account cause broke

I live in africa

>I live in africa

oh, thank you.
that's a perfect reason to not give you 10$.
go kill yourself you disgusting piece of nigger shit

>Still thinking only googles live in africa

op is a nigger you retard.
every single white in africa, south africa for example, has income and does not need to nigger for steam games on Cred Forums.

I'm a broke Italian which ancestry was bourgeois

My family was chased out of town by anti-facist

you're a broke faggot nigger. that's all what you are.
as i said above, i spend a lot in begging threads. but every single one who i supported was able to say more than one shitty sentence per post.
go kill yourself, nigger.

Anyone know if battlerite will be f2p and when will it leave the early access?

fuck OP, can I get some money on steam for h1z1? im saving money to go to Japan december so i been cutting corners everywhere, food, dates, hanging with friends. it would be cool if i could get it.

-ALJV24

poorfag saving for uni abroad would like a game plez

No, although I just found out that people are retarded enough to pay $2.50 for a trading card.

>please give me money because I'm saving my own money to spend on myself at a future date

That's certified jew right there.

im perm moving to Japan, its pretty expensive

It doesn't change my point. You're ready to spend thousands on yourself but not the $20 for a game? You have to ask strangers to foot that little bill for you?

Hi I am the rich, I own many money's

I have nothing to do with these peoplein the thread as im contributing as a new lurker, and i just would like to say if you could givem e 10€ or even dollars i would appreciate it very much, i live in Finland and i dont have a lot of money because im unemployed and i barely can eat and all i want to do is buy some cheap games on steam all-week sale and just enjoy gaming in the evenings. I go to school daily and im getting a education as a truck driver (here it is needed and the profit by doing this through school is about 13,000€ as in permits and licenses and what not cards we have here) When i will get a job i will help people out too! THANKS YO