Question for baristas, what is your impression on a guy ordering black coffee? Weird and or snobby?

Question for baristas, what is your impression on a guy ordering black coffee? Weird and or snobby?

No impression whatsoever.
It's just coffee.

I don't give a flying fuck take your coffee and fuck off

I have a definite opinion about those black coffee people.

What the fuck, is there something weird about black coffee? I always drink it black.

What, do you think you'll appear weird and/or snobby when you order black coffee at a bar?

Protip: no one gives a shit.

Not op.

I am under no illusion that the guys at tim hortons think nothing special about me ordering 4 extra large coffees. Even though that is an amount of coffee that cannot be drunk by 1 person without getting at least mild caffeine OD symptoms. - tingling, hot flashes, heart beat irregularities, breathing irregularities.

However, i know for a FACT that they think it's weird when i tell them to "give me an extra large coffee cup entirely filled with espresso shots", because one time when i ordered that, the woman at the drive through literally asked me "what i did with it", and when i told them i drank it, they couldn't believe it.

Fun facts about coffee - despite coffee being a diuretic, you DO get more moisture out of coffee than you lose. You might deplete your potassium or sodium, but you don't get dehydrated from drinking it.

Espresso on the other hand... you NEED to drink water besides that. It WILL fucking dry you out.

Are you fucking serious?

No sugar, just black. That's the only way to drink coffee!

Its easier to make so I like it

Did I stutter?

Op here. I didn't say "I". I said a guy.

Yes.

I dont like sugar in my coffee, unless it's that instacoffee because it tastes weird and it needs sugar to cloak the flavor of weird.

Are you a fucking child?

Black is the way to go, any other complicated shit will make you a faggot.

Ya and we said no one would give a fuck. Its coffee

wtf u cucks drink BLACK coffee? sounds nigger as fuck i drink my coffee hwhite

>we

Black coffee is racist.

>>we

no faggot, black coffee has its roots in ww2 when commodities like milk and sugar were rationed.

A lot of us picked up the habit of drinking black coffee like our parents who sacrificed a lot for the soldiers on the front line.

However, if you were a woman or a faggot they would make an exception and allow you to have sugar and milk.

I agree, thats why I tell the nigger to give me a large coffee without sugar or creamer

What the fuck would be weird or snobby about black coffee?
Why would we care what you drink?
We fucking poor it for you and you drink it, we dont care if you have cream, sugar, pumpkin spice or piss in your coffee

If you want to know the impression you leave by ordering a coffee you are weird and snobby. Nobody cares or is impressed by your order.

well i bet your parents were niggers cuck

Interesting, when I think of a barista I think of coffee shopps that probably dont even have plain coffee. I think the closest would be an americano.

Barista here, i have a very horrible impression on black people ordering coffee. Fucking chimps ordering the cheapest thing on the menu. I hope you guys die.

Rosetta rate

7/10
art is ok, basic and unremarkable but decently done. You loose points though for the cup being too full. Too much of a pain in the ass top pick it up to drink without sloshing over the rim.

Mum burned me out on sweet coffee growing up. I drink espresso roughly 7-9 shots worth a cup. Albeit, I prefer bitter altogether, as sweets don't agree very much with me, and regular black coffee is too watered down for me.