So I'm meeting up to trade my Xbone for a PS4 next week, with a random person I met on facebook...

So I'm meeting up to trade my Xbone for a PS4 next week, with a random person I met on facebook, Whats the lifespan on a PS4 does it have any issues?

A PS4 lives until it's master is assimilated into the pc master race.

xbone

Already have a PC

I learned quicker, I never got a next gen console

does anyone think its sketchy that i'm getting an old PS4 with no warranty?

I'd say keep the Xbox. My 360 lasted 10 year, before I decided to sell it and go next gen.

Then why arent you using it

Lots of consoles "break" because their owners are nasty fucks. The heat sinks get clogged with pet hair and residue from smoke.

If you are a weed/cigarette smoker it causes the dust and hair to collect in the machine like crazy. Then it overheats and people think it's broken.

5 minutes of opening it up and cleaning can often fix it, but console owners are too retarded to know that.

I am using it, I am just looking the console for the exclusives

Are there any other problems that can make it Fubar?

>Whats the lifespan on a PS4
Nobody knows. BUT, if you are asking "does i have problems like the red ring of death" then the answer is no.

>does it have any issues
Not really, no. It gets loud. Also, you may want to read up on the PS4 Pro if you haven't already.

get bloodborne

thats the idea

Because I can swap the consoles I dont need any money which I would for the pro. I could also trade up later

Your seriously trading your Xbox one for a piece of fucking shit ps4? Are you fucking kidding me? Go killyourself faggot......first...destroy that monstrosity that is the ps4....then go fucking kill yourself nigger....trading a Xbox one for a p...GET THE FUCK OFF Cred Forums YOU DUMB TURKEY FUCKING TOE CUM PIECE OF METH!

The pro won't really make a difference anyway. Just if you had wanted "the best" or whatever Sony considers the PS4 Pro.

You may want to make that faggot turn the console on and prove its working.

I juz playonz. Ps4s arz alzrightz...butz xboxonez i'zz bettiz....biiitrchzz

also yeah, read up on the new ps4 if you are interested in that kinda crap before trading.

Launch day PS4 owner here. No issues at all, still runs great.

So Bloodborne and Persona 5? I have had it since Bloodborne launch, no issues.

cheers

yeah also FF15 among other things.
I'm really just doing it for all the exclusives though as I can get all the xbone games on my pc

Surprised everyone is talking about vidya and not about OP's incoming cultural enrichment by a negro

Pouring liquid on it.

>Surprised everyone is talking about vidya and not about OP's incoming cultural enrichment by a negro

This thank you

Also not an american. the negros are a bit more tame here

Pouring solid on it is okay?

Hey, for Bloodborne alone it was worth it for me. Disgaea 5, Until Dawn and Gravity Rush were nice surprises too. I hope Nioh is great but I have no hopes for FFXV.

ahah xbox 1 sucks balls

had mine since last November and no issues at all ps4 is the next best thing to a pc so

Fucking 10 year old.

just ignore the invalid

you are just mad cause you wasted money on a shitty xb1 only think worth buying a xb1 is halo even that is a flaming piece of shit

The smartest man on Cred Forums bravo OP

Some og early models have auto eject problems, beware of that issue. You might also have to open up and clean the dust out of it or it will sound like a jet. Id say just buy a new one, ibe seen them go for as low as $250 new with a game, im sure they'll be cheaper then that on black friday

people took your bait

My original plan was to sell my Xbone but one of the offers I got was for a trade

I got a wii u today. Is it long lasting console?

Bought a used ps4 off craigslist, no problems for a month. Ended up just randomly dying and i couldnt do shit about it

Ended up just selling it broken and blocking the buyers texts

did you try cleaning the heat sink?