WWYD. Any bulls want to use this little piece of fuckmeat? Would your friends join in?

WWYD. Any bulls want to use this little piece of fuckmeat? Would your friends join in?

Calling dibs on unloading inside this cuntloaf right after everybody else's finished.

no, she's fucking ugly

wwyd?

definitely use those huge tits and after that stick it up her sweet ass

Say her she has to go down on her knees open her mouth pull her toung out stick my dick deep as i can... Fuck her head.. Pull her up.. Let her sit on the table grab her ankles slowly grind my dick on her pussy ..stick it in ..thurst while holding her legs up ...pound her faster all wayin andout.. Tell her to get her phone out and take pictures so she can send it to you while i keep fucking her.. Cum on her give her my number and leave

yeah I would rip off that little dress she is wearing and bend her over the stool behind her. I'd fuck her brains out until I exploded inside her. Then I'd make you get on your knees and suck all my cum out of her.

yeah she would go for a ride on my shaft. I like girls with long hair like that so I can grab it while I pound them.

Damn..shes fucking cute dude..

Start with bending her over and sticking a finger up her ass

If you live near chicago I'll be happy to make your fantasy come true. I bet your girlfriend has a tight little twat.

I rip her shirt off and make her reverse cowgirl me, while I grab her titties

Damn i bet she has a rly nice body.. Exactly my type.pls share more. Would love to bang her while you fuck mine

would Cred Forums cuck me? what would you do to my fiance?

Would like that very much

I would tie her up, put a paper bag on her head, light it on fire, then leave the room.

Tie her up and let random guys just fuck the hell out of her

Make him clean us up with his tongue whe we're done

you can tell by that picture that she is hungry for some fresh cock. I'd have her look you in the eyes while she sucked off my 8 inch cock before our fuck fest.

Hot... She knows that you want to get her fucked? Would love to see her holding back that she enjoys getting fucked in front of his bf... She has rly cute face man u can be lucky ...would definetly let u fuck.mine to fuck the her brain out

Trap

She has the body of a 13 year old starving African boy.

sauce?

Not yet... But that would be hot. Your girl has nice tight little body just like I like em Would be awesome fucking her and letting her suck me dry

God she looks like she likes a thick cock. Give some details about her so I can get a better idea of what she really wants.

I love her face so fucking much though, would love to see a cock in that mouth

Yeah and shes very tight .. And and usually cant take it that deep .. But it works when you hold her down keep her mouth shut so she cant scream and just thurst all the way in...

Please make a mega or vola room for her dump

moar!!

She is tight. Loves sucking dick I have been trying to get her into anal but shes a bit afraid of it.

Do you want a couple of guys to spit-roast her with you?

pls more

WWYD to this nigger lover?

no one likes my fiance and it makes me angry wtf.

This is making me fucking diamond! Her leg up on her chest like that, I want to taste her so fucking bad. Is she completely shaved or does she have a patch?

That would be fucking hot af

Shaven

Fucking her doggy style while pulling that hair, and having her sucking on another dick at the same time

Damn this.legs .... Yeah spitroast her .. I bet she would likr it... My gf sucked my dick while she first get licked in doggy then fucked... Looking at her face while doing that is just amazing... Would love to get sucked by yours while you fuck her from behind and pull her head up on her chin so i can look in her face and she the joy and embrassement

I would bend her over and break her like a twig

Pull those braids while railing from behind

Rip her clothes off and fuck her in the bed of that truck

Would cum so hard in her or on her ass

That would be hot. Bet she would love it. Running out of pics in my work laptop

6'4''
8 inch cock

Bull here.

Give me kik if interested

Damn.. Would make her into take blow of cocain.. Then have a really nasty fucking session all night long while youre on work

I would fill her so full of my cum, ass face and pussy, then pass her around to any other guy that wanted to fuck her

no kik. Have only 1 more pic here

any way I can contact you

sorry guys last one with me

Please come back with more user bro

I would but not at home for few days so yeah maybe after I get back

No worries fam, but you gotta tell me what she tastes like.

so can i contact you in any way or do you not actually want your girl to be fucked?

Look at her, I'm pretty sure she can get any guy they want to fuck her

What to you think bro? she tastes amazing. I love eating her and she loves that i love it.

I have to get her in to it before that bro

I would eat her ass all fucking night long

i know but we could stay in touch until she is ready

Yeah user bro, I would pay thousands to fuck her for a night.

Wwyd?

When shes ready we will probably try to find someone when we are on a vacation. Like they say don't shit where you eat.

could be an interesting scenario

Pretty sure i know her

Is she dutch?

wwyd to her?