Tfw permaneet virgin with no gf

>tfw permaneet virgin with no gf

Is there a worse feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150871508701/fluffy-dog-and-white-playing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You could be gay and feel the same way

You could be a nigger

There are successful gay niggers out there. Looks like I'm cucked out of life.

i feel you

You could be a permaneet virgin with no... Wait...

That

Go to nightclub fag

>permaneet virgin

you REALLY need to de-brainwash yourself

or do you like mainstream media having complete control over your emotional state and pretty much your entire moral make up

>girls asks what do you do for a living

She'll lose interest so fast.

I know whats worse

>getting in a relationship
>slowly realizing the person youre with is totally retarded or fucking crazy
>giving them a chance to become mature, eventually becoming so emotionally invested youre stuck to them with some weird kind of stockholm syndrom

I said nightclub not a bar

I'm not a neet but I am a virgin. Few years from being a 30 year old virgin. Some nights I sit in bed wondering why I even decided to go attend a University or seek a career. Normally those life choices are done to attract mates. It hasn't helped me though, so I've added on student loan debt and a work life I don't enjoy all while still not attracting a female. I'd be better off a neet.

Get a hooker faggot.

Feels good to be married to the love of your life :)

I am good looking and get laid alot.
lol kill yourself

I don't think that your right hand counts as a wife.

You seem pretty salty, friend. Care to unburden yourself?

bro...bro...online dating is literally that easy...also sl00tz on tinder...

is all good, there is a special place for you:

how is having a girlfriend in your imagination?

I don't know that feel and I don't feel sorry for you.

kek

Ohh now i'm salty cuz i made a right hand joke. What are you a fucking summerfag?It's autumn gtfo.

When I was a miserable virgin I stored going on Cred Forums and focused on real life. Cred Forums is fucking toxic and enables your self pity.

My first Cred Forums summer was 2006, chum :)

you could be the guy that gets tortured to death with a box cutter

You could be a normie!

If thats true,you know its pathetic. kys.

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150871508701/fluffy-dog-and-white-playing

As long as you have a few mates, it's really not that bad. Girls are overrated, I literally can't stand to be around 99.5% of them as they are so dull and annoying. Puss is just puss, you could pay for it if you are desperate, but a good wank while high, rivals sober condom sex.

Congrats, you've wasted ten years of your life on this shitty website.
How u feel?

Then why are you still here?

Sit in your basement in your own filth, bemoaning your lack of a normal life... But at least you aren't a NORMIE

this

Careful not to project your own personal browsing habits on others, user! Some of us are capable of moderation!

Because everyone likes to rubberneck!

Yeah you are capable of moderation m8.And you sound like an asshole.May i ask , do you wear a black fedora, and tell others that you got class?

No user, I do not own any hats. Send like a strange leap to make. Do you own a tricycle?

Hit the gym, make a POF account, talk to girls (don't hit on, just talk), make some regular friends = getting a girlfriend

A-fucking-men.

Ahh fuck it dude, you are just a troll not some white knight. faggot

I'm a nigger. I'm also educated and have a decent career and fuck bitches with my fiance often .

Yes, m8, actually there is....let me explain...Theres this bolly mooly tripe n cask reck-showp ove by where me dads old flat used ta be...called Bolly Mooly Tripe n Cask. Bartending twat was a gimme-gimme back in anuther life, me thinks....awwww, sore lips sinck clean ships....that kinda shite, right? After fuckin this randy lil byrd a while I fell in a kinda trance and lettergo o'er me heart like toss...slick like a preacher's cock in a cow, the likes? Anyway, she told me, she said "Listen love, but the clap got all me customers...um, sorry for that tee hee"....fuckin Jarvis! Got cured but now ma cocks like a screw- you understand. Can't even rub meself now except with a terry cloth and some ginger thrown in. See?

Yea. Listening to crying bitches on/b/

I was going to say that wasn't that long ago but 2006 was a fucking decade ago. Where the fuck did the time go

>tfw you finally find someone you truly connect with the first time in your life
>however there are circumstances that will prevent you ever becoming a thing

This is also a pretty horrible one day. I will probably see her get married one day to a man that isn't me.

Pardon? Do we have a problem? I'm just sending civilly.

Soon death will come for us.

Yeah yeah whatever

Holy moly, bro me too! Hot damn I thought I was the token "nigger" around these parts....game on, my simian-skinned brotha, game on!

Don't fall for his bait, m8.....I thinks he's a squid.....