That crushing end of day reality when you realize you've never had a girlfriend and are getting older

That crushing end of day reality when you realize you've never had a girlfriend and are getting older.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw ur coworker set u up with her 10/10 friend who is a national champion marathon runner or something but you aren't calling her cause ur too busy playing overwatch

Such is life

Loser

A steady time of day for a feel...that'd be great.

Chad you are not welcome here.

>18
>never had a girlfriend
>kill me

It gets better and easier user.

>14
>had 1, dating one right now
>another girl down to date right when i break up

life is good for a kid with no worries

18 is so young still.

user, I got dumped via fucking text by my...ex gf of 9 months. Women are whores. Enjoy being single

Don't listen to this faggot. I'm 39 and no it fucking doesn't

Roght? I got ragerts older than 18

getting older for me happened around age 23. hair loss. realized, "shit, if this can happen, i guess i can also get cancer. fuck!"

its all downhill after your teenage years. godspeed, faggots.

Do something with your life.

How have you coped this long?

>25
>had 3 GFs
>not the best but easily had sex over 1000 times
>feels pretty good

Sorry bros

...why apologize?

What's the point in me trying?

There comes a point that you just don't care. Sounds cliché, but you just....live. Not caring about dying or living. You're just....there

I missed so many chances Cred Forumsrothers, I think I just lost one again this week. Kill me

having a girlfriend is overrated. find some sluts

Nice humblebrag.
Fucking kys

fuck off g hannelius guy

Women are liars and emotional manipulators. You're better off on your own, trust me.

>that pose
OP pic girl looks utterly mean, ffs. I would never date that.

Very very lonely. :(

All you virgins need to go to backpages and get some pussy.

I've had chances with multiple girls, and most girls seem to like me, though I'm not a chad by any means. I just see them and I'm like, "I can do better than that." Am I being a jerk or narcissistic?

also her
WIDE NIGGER NOSE
DEAD NIGGER EYES
FOETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME JOKER LIPS

>tfw you've had girlfriends but you're getting older

I'm sure it stings a little more in your case but the other side of the grass is not greener.

You're not being realistic and/or extremely shallow.

You cant ruin her.

You forgot
>wood paneling

girlfriends are fucking over-rated dude, had my lady for 13 years. It fucking sucks dude.

you're worse than barneyfag

Hint: there's reasons you miss them
Trap
Sissyhypno
You're being rhetorical

Thath feel then u have 3 gf atm :>

>You cant ruin her.

Disney execs already did that by the time she was 12

Yeah, you're probably right

girls are overrated tbh. you can have a perfectly fun and exciting life without women (even if not faggot). i have had many girlfriends and i feel like i coulda done without for sure. dont fall into despair my friend, life is more than pussy.

That's horrible advuce to a virgin. They would be so nervous with a hooker and would not get horny. Need to be in a comfortable relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

GF's aren't worth it, dude.
Trust me, wait it out for sex dolls with TayAI like programming; once that happens, you're gold. Hell, they sell some damn fine ones for $1,700. You couldn't get into a girl's pants for less than that (unless you're playing life with chad-mode activated), and you don't have to ever worry about someone else dicking your love doll. That, plus you don't have to worry about getting divorced and getting taken to the cleaners.

>tfw Tay was funnier than any woman you've ever met

maybe I can fix her then

Or stop aiming for a 10

getting a girlfriend is pretty easy

getting a hot girlfriend is another story

>tfw you're a 25 year old virgin who has never kissed or even dated

the sad thing is you pathetic faggots think you deserve girlfriends. I don't think you have any idea how much fucking work it is. It's not just the benefits. In fact it's mostly not the benefits.

That's magic skills you got there.

Well i am 30 and have never had a girlfreind i guess no girl has ever been interested in me either that or i am clueless

basically me :(

not as much as the dentist that worked on those fucked up teeth

Well you've spent the last 5 years at least shitposting this fucking cryptospic and begging for cp on Cred Forums so it's not really a surprise

This.

Also, there's no guarantee that it will work out in the end no matter how much you invest in the relationship. Having sex on a regular basis is nice tho.

They're nicer than you.

No I haven't on the last one.

yes. yes you have. and not just Cred Forums either

Someone posting G pics?

you. very specifically, you