Hey Cred Forums let's have fun funds decides what I say

Hey Cred Forums let's have fun funds decides what I say

Funds reporting in.

"I'm really hoping I can get over eating my own shit, but my dog did so I guess there's still hope."

"I made a thread on a horrible website where I asked other neck beards what I should say to you. You can find the thread using the following link:

>"I'm really hoping I can get over eating my own shit, but my dog did so I guess there's still hope."

rerolling for user.

I'm really fuck horny and i need help, hook a nigga up with some pics baby

Check 'em

Nice

"You ever think maybe there's too many non-whites around? Just a thought btw send some nudes"

show me your hairy nipples

roll

Waiting for reply

Dubs have spoken OP.

anyway, i was really hoping we could go on a date? movie and maybe some dinner after? x

You make my dick explode. *Send with fireworks*

Excellent!

rolling, say "i would lick your fat ugly meat curtains till you spray cream cheese on my face"

say that if she doesnt ask you out you are shooting up the nearest school

re-roll lets get OP laid

Alright

Slovak 'em

Just some guy watching you through your window

you dubbed your own post. Reply with what she said.

Dog, this is dog

Winnar!

the dubs have spoken

K

"I'm your worst nightmare"

Im user

say "im that man who constantly stares at you while you change clothes in the morning baby"

Aight

I'm detective John kimball

I have murdered 60+ people and have yet to be caught :) gimme dubs pls

Hey sorry, its me *insert most popular guy she knows*
i just think youre really cute and would love to take you out

I'm someone who wants your big, fat cock.

I know

She keeps asking

Yeah I can tell. When are you coming back? I have a boner and some fly 90's dance music. Lets party

roll

Rolling.

"I know you aren't home. I'm still looking through."

"That's why I'm texting you retard I wanna know where you at"

winner

>she doesnt even know its op

you have no balls OP. if she knew it was you she probably wouldnt even reply you sperg

Reroll

diep.io/#71C5B192BB307098C4B2B3

I'm just a normal micropenis faggot trying to impress people on the internet.

Rolling

"Lick my dick cheese off your dead mothers face"

This

I'm your real father meet me here give adress of a cemetary

How long before you get home, and which drawer do you keep your panties in?

I'm Oprah, the secret leader of Black Lives Matter.

come find out ;)

re-rolling for creep user.

I'm waiting for you... [Bitch's name]

This one is half creative!
Rollin

check the dubs!!!
i'm an admirer of yours :) nothing to be scared of.. as i think you are precious and would never hurt you :')

story on this?

roll for this shit

Had to say something

I need some help wackn my willy, send me pics

if you're not home then i'll wait
we'll have a lot of fun when you come back

Jesus fuck user...

Lel

That's mean user

tell her to suck your pink sock

CHECK EM OP

this one is nice

I just got back from Tijuana. I bought a picture of Bart Simpson with a huge boner, but he accidentally gave me two. Want one of them?

not only is she ugly. shes got that ugly chick mentality!!!
oh yeah reroll for

I think she blocked me

My roll. Can prove. Roll for real father.

*starts levitating off ground, arms outstretched, energy orbs in my hands* hey bby u wan som fuxk?

Anyone else get a sudden beef jerky craving?

If i could choose who to make me a pussy sandwhich it would be you gurl, spread them legs open and lemme munch

Another Bitch she a cheerleader

wat

Hey gurl, show me dat puss puss

Hey, its me *insert most popular guy she knows*
i just think youre really cute and would love to take you out.
Maybe a movie and some dinner afterwards?

"HEY STACIE XDDDD, IT'S ME CHAD!"

What's your opinion on rape? I'm not sure why I'm asking you it's not like you have an option

Get OP laid

Let me see the football team's 3rd favorite hangout spot

I'd love it of you would come over and cheerlead while me and dad fuck mom :)

roll

Roll

Hi! few things to start off with :)
1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female cheerleader, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D

roll

God I hope you get captured by ISIS. I'd give anything to see your disgusting, fat greasy, pimply, hairy dump you call a body tied up with 2 militant muslims standing behind you, forcing you to beg allah for mercy before they slowly disembowl you. I'd cum in my fucking pants to see a fucking shit stain like you get wiped from the ass crack of the planet. The amount of sheer joy I'd experience from seeing you writhing in pain as your disgusting fat stomach is sliced open like a cantaloup and Muhammad pulls out your intestines inch by inch would be unfathomable. The sounds of your scream would be music to my ears, I'd record it and listen to your final dying bursts of sonic agony first thing every morning. I can't wait for you to die already and finally do the world some good by ridding it of your sickening presence. I hope you rot in hell, maggot

Am koby. Send nudes

>WiNrAr

Kek. Winrar

Kek

Nice double dubs

Trips

I sent waiting for reply

Btw I'm a registered sex offender. I had to tell you because my parole officer checks my phone :(

Maybe next time

Rr

Must do it

Once more

Again will names

Show belly button bitch

Wtf op
Forgeting something?

Again

I bet your pussy looks like an arbys roast beef sandwich with extra mayo

Need your nipples asap

Reroll

This is the disappointment you've been waiting for

todd furgeson

Then

Last reroll

Ving

kek

That nigger what's gonna rape ya

dot it OP

I'm the best 2 pump chump you'll ever have

im the nigga tyrone jones now where dem tittys at gurl?

Trips commands it

7.5 inch mace chad. You forgot me?

roll for this

Let's see dem titties

"you're named ugly chick in my contacts"

Op is a faggot

I am the WHITEKNIGHT.

I watch over Cred Forums to stop these threads, and to protect fair maidens.

My keyboard is my sword, the Internet is my shield and my over weight body is my armor.

Beware as I have no life to lose.

I love you already from the way your used toilet paper smells.

im jermaine tyrell requesnia sup white bitch where deem titty pics so i can jerk my 9 inch nigger cock to them

I got a crush on you, but I'm to shy to talk to you.

Suposed to be a Jeffrey Dahmer crime seen if I remember corectly

ENOUGH

My top three favorite movies? Oh you know, just Seven Samurai, Oldboy, and Ikiru. Do you even know who directed Seven Samurai and Ikiru? No you probably don't. Well, he's a man called Akira Kurosawa and I don't expect you to know who he is because you're a girl and you probably don't even watch movies that came out before 2000. You love movies? I doubt it bitch, you love flicks. Shit like Adam Sandler and Kevin Hart is what you watch. What do I watch? I watch real films. Films that involve precise cinematography. Films that are worthy enough to be played at the most honorable theater in the world. I bet you don't even know of any Japanese movies. And the Ring doesn't count. Why? Because it just doesn't. Horror movies are bad. They can't be good. Unless it's The Thing. Carpenter is a master director. Have you seen Escape from New York? No of course not. Have you played Metal Gear Solid? Probably not because you're a girl and spend all your time on facebook talking to douchebags instead of experiencing the great mind that Hideo Kojima has to offer. Anyway back to films. Seven Samurai is the greatest film ever made, and it's been remade by America into movies that are great but not as good as Seven Samurai. Have you seen the Magnificent Seven? And not the one with Denzel Washington (although he's a good actor but too bad he's a nigger) and that pathetic excuse of an actor Chris Pratt. I'm talking about the original 1960 film with Steve McQueen. Yeah no of course you haven't seen it. I bet you have never even seen a Western before anyway. And Back to the Future 3 doesn't count because it's shit. Only Back to the Future and the 2015 part of Back to the Future 2 are good.
So go fuck yourself you whore. You don't know shit about true films. Come back when you've completed the full East Asian kinography canon. And then go watch Das Boot. Inception is not a mind bending movie. 2001: A Space Odyssey is. But don't bother with that, it's too smart for you. Now suck my dick k?

Rolling

Jack me off with your pom poms you useless bitch

rolling

My name is OP

I'm your first anal sex experience. Better get that balloon knot ready for my meat stick. Slut.

Do dis op

Her dad started harassing me

I know ever person on the football team has fucked you, but what i want to know is how many of them have you let bust a nut in you?

Can I have a locket of your daughters hair? I am building my very own girl and only need some hair and teeth to complete her :]

Rolling

Rerolling

Rererolling

rip op

Rerererolling

I'm your dad. Send me Pussy pics.

Rererererolling

Rererererererolling

Rerererererollong

Roll

Waiting for op

I'm a time traveler and I come sharing something important to tell you.

rul

winner

yay I won

where the fuck is op

Twicr now

"Sorry, never mind. I've been posting on this image sharing board to get ideas of weird shit to say in order to impress strangers that are slightly lower on the spectrum than me. Just ignore the rest of the stuff I send you because I can't let them think I'm a faggot by not delivering, but don't really want it to impact your day."

CHECK EM OP DO IT FGT

op is rip, abandon thread

DUB DUBS DO IT