My daughter is dating and banging a black man

My daughter is dating and banging a black man.

A M A

Pic unrelated

woops

How old is she?

Form small kkk group and run him out of town

Ignoring their race, how are they?

do you own gun?

Shes 17, turns 18 in 3 months.

Avery seems like a nice guy, I've only met him once so far. But hes coming over for dinner on friday.

I own two.

Does he have an FB or any other social media accounts?

>seems like a nice guy
Then what's the problem? It's 2016, mate, do you really give a shit?
Plus your daughter's a dumbass teenager. Wait until she's off at college getting run through like a bull in a chinashop.

Good luck OP, don't let him steal shit from your house.

RIP OP

Possibly? I don't know his last name.

I am really wary because he had a BLM pin on his jacket when I met him.

I dont want my daughter to get wrapped in that nonsense if hes a violent extremist.

I facepalmed
Is he about your daughter's age? Then he's a dumbass kid too. Give the nigger a chance, be the cool dad unless he breaks her heart.
If he does, blow up his fucking car and make sure he knows he fucked with the wrong honky.

Oh I full well intend to give him a chance. After all, I have only met him once so far, but I cant help but feel apprehensive.

He's trying to fuck your baby girl, of course you're apprehensive. Try and remember back what it was like being a stupid horny high school kid, he's more scared of you than you are of him.
Black, white, or whatever, any motherfucker taking my daughter out for dinner and a movie better be all "Yes, sir. No, sir. 11PM, got it, sir."

Good luck, mate. Should've had a boy.

I'd say give him a chance dadfag. Not all darkies are niggers but if he starts displaying apelike behavior drop the hammer and break'em up. Does your daughter seem like the nigger lover type? Or is she more sensible? Common sense not how good she does in school.

OK, it is safe to say that you require a little help.

Approve of this union, it must appear that you are in complete approval, so much so that he feels comfortable staying around.
Now once they are used to your hospitality and are acclimated to the scenario start to mess with him.
Start low tier,
If he has a rucksack, put small house hold items in there.
See if he returns the items.
If not then we can move on to next phase.
After a few weeks of this, take her most precious item, a diary if she has one, put it in the bag.
Tell daughter about stolen items.

>watch, laugh, comfort daughter after the break up.

punch your daughter in the fucking mouth. why have parents become such faggots? only one bitch in my family ever fucked niggers and she was fat and gross. no one talks to her. your daughter is probably fat, ugly or stupid. or all. either way disown her.

better that than pretending you love your nigger lover daughter and her asshole kids you will end up raising because blacks dont raise mixed kids. dont let tyrone cuck your family.

Nice until he gets her pregnant and then beats and leaves her as a single mother

Lol. That's why don't want daughter

tell her shes only alowed to date white men

shoot down the nigger

I'm not really sure. She's only had a couple boyfriendams before, all white, but I dont know if skin color is even relevent to her.

If I ever need to break them up, this is exactly how I will do it

If he harms by daughter I'll lynch the darkie.

Good Father

do a bit of background checking start off with social media, you can tell a lot about a person these days just by checking their posts.

Dude he's going to, she's young as fuck he'll do SOMETHING stupid

you're just postponing inevitable frustration and problems

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard. non of that will work. punch your daughter in the mouth.
no wonder why she dates niggers.
either you're the dumbest fuck ever or just so beta she has to switch races to get rid of some of your genes.

I found his facebook. Seems to post about the Patriots, and The Gym a lot. Couple posts about my daughter. It just seems like he doesn't bother with punctuation.

Show us, take a screenshot.

>A M A
Your daughter is dating a negro. How is that pic unrelated?

probably your typical teenage meathead, which is made worse because he's black.