Amerifags who support Trump. Can you tell me why? Asking out of genuine interest...

Amerifags who support Trump. Can you tell me why? Asking out of genuine interest, as a European who just finished watching last night's debate I am having a hard time understanding his appeal. That being said, not a big Clinton fan either tho

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/john-oliver-breaks-down-every-scandal-plaguing-clinton-and-trump-ahead-of-tonights-big-debate/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-kansas-conservative-brownback-economic-disaster-zorn-perspec-0518-jm-20160517-column.html
cc.com/video-clips/6sn82w/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-sam-brownback-s-conservative-kansas-experiment
strawpoll.me/11318076
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtube.com/watch?v=vtkGtXtDlQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump's trade and immigration policies will improve the American economy.

There are people retarded enough to believe this.

So sick of the "Oh I don't really like Hillary" fags. It's simple dipshits, you can have a sentient being or a vapid pile of shit. There is no third option, Green Party and Libertarian voters may just as well shove the ballot up their asses.

How?

Less the gov. sticks its hands in middle and high class American pockets, the higher quality life working and successful Americans can have. I don't see how this doesn't make sense to you Libtards.

Oh my God if people think this we're fucked

There's a lot of anger in our lowly educated asses.

People are gonna vote for him thinking he can change the system or because it's to "Stick it to the Democrats".

i dont want to be beheaded by sand niggers like you guys are every day over in europe
thats enough for me

Unskilled Slave wage who believes he's going to be a Billionaire detected

Yeah, I'm about to get a big case of ass cancer but I don't really like chemotherapy, so I'm going to just drink some prune juice and waste my time. If Trump wins, these idiots will get everything they deserve.

This. The uneducated rednecks love his racist undertones and buy into his lies about trickle down bullshit. There are actually people who believe he strongly won the debate last night. The American population has become one big faceplam over the past decade or so.

100% accurate

Clinton is anti gun. That is all

Well, if you're Europoor or an illegal alien I understand why you would think this. But Americans want a better life, and President Trump will be the dawn of a new era of American prosperity.

I love the lowly educated!

Witnessed first hand what a left-wing government does to an economy.
source: Canada.

How? He can't stop lying for his life.

HA! They'll still blame the Dems.

Look at last night - Trump's going off about how HRC's been political for 39 years and hasn't made everything better.

They've got this false notion that one guy can totally run DC.

Co-operation isn't even in their vocabulary.

Yeah and trump is newly Pro gun but he's telling the truth this time, believe me

why would you support either of the decrepit retards running for presidency? not that they have any real power anyway

>Anti-establishment outsider who isn't bought and controlled by big banks.

>Anti-Fed

>Pro-gun

>Strong on trade protectionism, against NAFTA/TPP

>Feet will be held to the fire like no other President in history. Clinton's criminal actions will be covered up by the mainstream media.

>He's not perfect - not even close. He's not Killary, though.

- Sanders supporter giving my first vote to Trump in November.

All politicians lie, both ends of the spectrum have their fair share of retard voters. Lies get votes, simple as that.

Here's how I feel about it: Both candidates suck. I don't really care for either one. Trump, however, sticks to his points and his stated goals. Hillary, however, has a history of lying, receiving bribes in exchange for diplomatic favours, breaking the law (without punishment) and constantly changing what she says she stands for, based on what trump supporters champion.

For instance, there was a trade deal recently that would, essentially, screw the US over. We would be 100% unable to tax imports or prevent companies from moving to the countries the deal was with, while they were free to maintain their import and export taxes. Hillary repeatedly called it that 'Golden Standard' of trade deals, and continued to do so until Trump and his supporters made a stink about it and outlined why it was bad. Clinton has since said that she had always been against it, to try and save face.

then bernie will have conceded to hillary in vain. way to go idiot. you cant see the forrest through the trees.

few things, nobody cares about you being european. its as sad as a girl wanting to say they are a girl on the internet.

also you, like most mouth breathers on this shit site, have no idea how the government works.

i find it pathetic that you idiots only pay attention to politics every four years for a POTUS race and never when it comes to your other elected officials that are fucking you up the most.

get your shit together. and europe of all places needs to get it together quickly before you lose it all.

this guy gets it. now for you eurocuck plz stay out of our shit and maybe wounder why everyones getting chopped up and or raped in the streets in eurocuckland.

This
Answer the dubs dude.

underage b& confirmed

this

Literally both of them lie all the time, just as all presidents do. They are all pawns of the elite, and will say anything to get elected. Don't expect your choice of president to be any better; they are both controlled by the same people.

>Trump, however, sticks to his points and his stated goals.
I'm not going to refute Hillary's constant change in views, but Trump changes his views during the same damned speech. The fuck you talking about?

He probably did. Sanders would have destroyed Trump in the debate, don't get me wrong. Clinton was the worst candidate the DNC could have shilled for.

witnessed first hand what a right-wing government does to an economy in the modern age. Prepare for another one when Trump's trickle-down fails and the wealthy republicans laugh at the poor uneducated ones for their naiveté.

>implying this is a bad thing

He will do less damage if ellected because he will be subject to way more scrutiny. No ones actually going to let the idiot do anything. Hillary on the other hand will get a free pass to run wild, and frankly she is a smarter scarrier criminal. Either way were fucked, Trump might scare people straight though.

this is the right answer.

Let Trump or Bernie be prez. Something will change. More of the same old shit with Hill.

Obama was depressing. I had such high hopes for him.

bernie was an idiot to begin with. much of what trump wants, bernie and even hillary voted for in the past. stop being a fucking idiot.

micrococks and autism

im not a fan of her either, but voting for him because he lost? now that makes legitimately no sense. the only way i could reason that is that youre voting out of spite.

every four years retards compare a nominee to hitler... and every 4 years these people are the dumbest people to try and attempt to understand politics.

TRUMP 2016
HILARY SUPPORTERS KILL YOURSELVS

>your other elected officials
Have you been following the Gerrymandering [that's finally being redrawn] and voter laws that are being overturned?

That - and Stiggin it to 'em - is a lot of the reason we're not making progress.

This.

Not sure I follow... Clinton is staunchly anti-gun. So I should vote for her?

Trump's plans are to end trade deals where we cannot, by the deal, charge import/export tax with the other country, while that country can make money off the import/export through taxes or other means. He also intends to lower the tax rate on the wealthiest while simultaneously significantly reducing the number of usable loopholes. Corporations usually pay, maybe, up to 5% tax while many small businesses pay the tax rate at (haven't looked recently, so I'm not sure the exact rate), 30%. Hillary plans on reducing loopholes while raising taxes.

Under the two plans, Hillary would have corporations pay as much as 70% in taxes with almost no loopholes, far up from 0-5%, which would kill small business and drive corporations away. Trump would have corporations pay 15% up from anywhere between 0-5%, while it would simultaneously reduce the taxes paid by small businesses.

TL;DR: Hillary's promise screws over and drives away businesses but sounds nice to the people who hate the rich. Trump's plan makes the rich pay what they always should have, and the small businesses less.

Second this

kek. bernie is the antithesis of trump when it comes to morality. stop being a fucking idiot.

anyone who thinks trumps hitler are so stupid suicide would suit them best, for the better of our species

>le political party meme
Both parties have had shit presidents, and will continue to.

Clintons just a lot worse, and he hasnt been in office yet so he will make decisions with what he believes is best for america better, and his business experience doesnt lie, the national debt is a big problem he might be able to fix

>There are actually people who believe he strongly won the debate last night
That really is delusional. Britfag here, stayed up watching a live stream some user posted, and while I'm no political expert, he just seemed clueless.

Not out of spite at all. Why? I knew Sanders would get fucked over by the DNC and the Democratic Party. I knew well in advance that it would happen, it was no surprise.

The Bush/Clinton crime families are the worst thing to happen to American politics. Why do you think George H.W. Bush supports Hillary (his former opponent's fucking wife)?

They work together to fuck over the American people with their corporatist, anti-freedom policies.

>born into wealth
>married into wealth
why do we want either

Yes but we're talking about less shit ones. All Trump is going to accomplish is blowing up our national debt while stuffing the pockets of the wealthy. All the while making not-so-friendly leaders overseas even angrier at us.

because hillary is a lying, scheming, career politician?

We're talking about which one is less shit***

i dont know where to post this because im new to Cred Forums but i was at a restaurant in LA on vacation and i saw someone using and posting as chuck tingle on twitter. he was a young guy, dark hair. did not look mentally disabled, actually totally normal looking.

what makes you think that trump (a former donor to multiple clinton campaigns) would be any different? the guy was close friends with the clintons for years.

hitler did make germany great again though....

checked.

to piss off sjw fags

cmon, no one serious compared McCain, Romney or Obama to Hitler

Well, why else would a 70 year old man get into politics? I think he genuinely cares about America and its people. He's a complicated hero in those regards - complicated because a lot of his policies suck (stop and frisk for one thing).

Hillary Clinton only cares about one thing - the furtherance of her own power.

YEAH!!

trump only cares about the presidency to further his own brand. how can you not see this? his narcissism would have a gold trump sign put on the white house. kek

Did Mitt actually say that?

Here's a clue for you, OP.

Donald Trump insulted our good friend Fat Fred last night. Fat Fred would never do such a thing.

I can't vote for a unethical lying sack of shit like hillory. Really, Trump is the lesser of two evils.

I can't see how 'murica can call itself a democracy though. With only 2 parties which basically say the same.

Why do so many people think that? I mean, it's possible, but he's got everything he needs (money, fame, wife, money, children, money).

Why would he give that all up to become President, a pretty stressful job.

American people? Does that include the niggers and spics?

Ban islam

>He's not perfect - not even close.

I think that's the first time I've heard one of his supporters- if only as the best of two shitty options - admit that.
Makes it much easier to take what you say seriously

Kind of have to agree with though.

unfortunately he didn't. Wish he did though.

But hillary DID say she ducked sniper fire in Bosnia. LYING BITCH.

Ayup. Just wait 'til President Trump tries to turn his hot air into statutes.

Pretty sure American people means "White male that owns property"

>Obama was depressing. I had such high hopes for him.
What a waste the last 8 years have been. What has really changed? Insurance costs have gone up I guess...

Trump has, pretty much since he announced his candidacy, hardly changed his stated goals. Hillary has constantly changed them, just for popularity.

Trump offers more feasible solutions, while Hillary offers buzzwords.

Most important, though, is that Trump is upfront about his business tactics. He will make a business he owns as profitable as possible, but will also make its success not be affected by his other ventures. When the Government is essentially his businesses, his tactics go in place not to benefit his employees over others citizens, but the nation and citizens over other nations and their citizens.

Hillary constantly does things that, even if you take the best possible spin on it, still has her as untrustworthy. 33k emails hosted illegally, comparatively unsafely, containing sensitive government information, that she has never, and likely will never, turn over. She has a history of taking large sums of money through the clinton foundation, of which 80% of its income goes to the clintons, immediately before extremely favourable deals to the country where the anonymous 'donations' came from.

Look at the Uranium one deal, for instance, which she had a large part in. The Clinton foundation took money in large sums, well over 10 million in total, during the negations for Afghanistan uranium fields. The US had the rights to them, for whatever reason, and they were given for almost no pay to Russia.

Clinton also did everything to say that Bernie was her VP running mate short of directly stating it, up until she announced her actual candidate, embarassing someone who had, after losing to her, put quite a bit of work and support towards her cause. He didn't even have advanced notice. He went to the convention, expecting the nomination, and was surprised when he never received it. Beyond that, Hillary, her campaign manager, and other people in the DNC had numerous email conversations badmouthing him for his heritage and age.

Don't forget women there, buddy. I also heard he's transphobic, housephobic, globaphobic, and anti-Indian.

Last night was probably his worst performance since this whole thing started fifteen months ago. He felt the need to respond to everything she lobbed his way which left ignored the mountain of fetid shit she carries around every day.

He did turn the economy around bringing his country from a crippled state to a world power. Pitty he was also a batshit insane evil mother fucker.

You're new to all this election stuff, aren't you? First time you've heard a plutocrat promise relief to the oppressed masses?

Technically more than two, but they really don't count for much. Though I am amazed at the vast spread of creamy bullshit in some European countries.

That, and the wars are being all fucked up. Warrantless wiretaps are still in effect. Racial tensions are at an all time high... ugh.

Hillary will be even worse

He fucked stuff up.

you used a lot of words to say nothing of substance. Congrats.

I mean if you consider Congress hasn't allowed Obama to do shit since 2010, I'm impressed with how far we've come.

This forever, I am sick to death hearing other peoples half baked understandings of politics now and days. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT CAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY BEING AN INDENTURED SERVANT WORKING OFF ALL YOUR DEBT FOR THE MERICAN' DR

Yeah, I'm more of a "hold my nose and vote for Trump" kind of guy. You'd never see me at a Trump rally, though.

The lulz

Oh, you must mean 'domestically'. Yeah. There's a reason for that, one that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson tried to warn us about.

You've dismissed a large block of text, presumably without reading it, without making any point. You vaguely state that it has nothing of substance. What makes you feel this way?

The only logical reason

Also checked

Did he not say he would introduce tax cuts for wealthy business men ie. himself?

To my understanding the wealth gap is the largest in the USA and most people die after being worked like dogs.

I mean i can see his appeal, but did everyone miss this?

czhked and best reason so far.

Because Hillary will get us all killed

yeah
www surveymonkey com/r/VX9GMQX
yeah

I know. I didn't say it was a criticism, it's just amusing to see the Trumpists (Trumpets?) leaping to his defence. I must admit, I was expecting more shit for the 9gag mark though.
I'm not American, but if I did get a vote I don't think I could vote for Hillary eitherr, and anyone else seems a waste of a vote.

>Anti-establishment outsider who isn't bought and controlled by big banks

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!
Trump is in it for TRUMP...and he IS the big bank!!!!!
You want to turn the whole damn coop over to the fox!

>Anti-Fed
Of course. And foxes are against farmers having guns....

>Trade protectionism
Why are those opposed to minimum wage in favor of tariffs? Oh, that's right...help my business and fuck everyone else.

>Feet held to the fire
WTF??????
Regarding "Criminal conduct" by Clinton:

mediaite.com/online/john-oliver-breaks-down-every-scandal-plaguing-clinton-and-trump-ahead-of-tonights-big-debate/

If you supported Sanders, then listen to him...you have more in common with Clinton than Trump

Honestly just out of a desire for revenge against Hillary for getting away with rigging the Democratic primary.

Am I the only one here who remembers that Reagan's trickle down didn't trickle down beyond the 1%?

Spoiler Alert: "Trickle down" doesn't work. Unless your goal is to allow the already wealthy to amass even larger fortunes.

The biggest part about his tax cuts is eliminating loopholes. Corporations and the rich essentially pay between 0-5% of what is supposed to be 30-40%. His plan is a flat taxrate of 15% with no loopholes to reduce it.

The problem with Clinton's plan is she wants to have fewer trade restrictions, more regulations, while simultaneously eliminating loopholes and significantly hiking tax rates on the rich. All that leads to just about every corporation leaving the country, producing their things outside of the country, and keeping their profits where they are, essentially resulting in a significant drop in overall tax collection and the killing off of the businesses that aren't able to just leave the country.

Basically it's die by poison, aka shillary or get this guy in office, sit back, and just watch. At least the last years of the U.S will be funny as fuck ones and overall interesting. I'm down for the cool looking ride, not the one thats going to be slow and painful.

Has "trickle down" ever worked? Anywhere?

Surely Tricky Dick deserves a mention.

Clinton is a failed commander. I didn't trust her with the state department, and I sure as hell don't trust her with the entirety of the US military.

She's an incompetent liar and an asshole. If anyone else, who actually takes their civil service seriously, does what Hildawg does, then they would be taken to the nearest prison and placed BENEATH the mother fucker.

At least Trump isn't liked by anyone else, and he does a better job at sucking Joe Blow's member, instead of acting like he's better than sucking a dick for approval.

The only dick Hitlery would suck belongs to an artificial person. ie: a corporation

he's not thinking that... its to stroke his own ego. thats his bottom line.

>implying I was

The first two you didn't even refute, you just laughed and dismissed them like every other elitist prick.

For #3, you really think Clinton gives a shit about raising the minimum wage? She's factually LIED about supporting the "Fight for 15" movement, what makes you think she cares?

For the last one, I'll check it out.

Even at their worst, SUV's still get around 12 MPG. Gas is $2.06 where I live.
It may not be free, but she's getting a good deal.

Oh, and Trump isn't really one to like handing things out for free.

OP is just confused and doesn't know how to feel when seeing people support a strong leader that cares about the country. It doesn't happen here in the EU, well Poland and Hungary do it but they get kicked out pretty soon I guess.

1. Believe he is for capitalism, "greed is, for lack of a better term, good", will protect those who make money, create value in the world from taxes. I do t care how hard you have it, the only value you have is what you earn/create yourself. Fuck welfare.

2. Tired of career politicians who owe special interest groups, lie cheat and steal, and become upper tier rich as "public servants"

3. Think Hillary and dems want to remove basic freedoms such as free speech and self defense rights/right to outgun bad guys. They believe rights are only for the privileged oligarchs.

That's why I'm voting for a combover with a 3rd grade vocabulary over a "experienced and qualified" candidate

>Trump has, pretty much since he announced his candidacy, hardly changed his stated goals. Hillary has constantly changed them, just for popularity.

Trump has said he would be willing to soften his policies on numerous occasions to cater to the common, less insane voter.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html

>Trump offers more feasible solutions, while Hillary offers buzzwords.

Trump is the biggest user of buzzwords. They're tremendous, great even. He uses them biggly.

>Most important, though, is that Trump is upfront about his business tactics.

Yet he won't release the tax returns involving his own businesses.

>Hillary constantly does things that, even if you take the best possible spin on it, still has her as untrustworthy. 33k emails hosted illegally, comparatively unsafely, containing sensitive government information, that she has never, and likely will never, turn over. She has a history of taking large sums of money through the clinton foundation, of which 80% of its income goes to the clintons, immediately before extremely favourable deals to the country where the anonymous 'donations' came from.

These are just your feelings, not facts. She was investigated by a republican-led team of experts on this matter. They found no evidence worthy of bringing Hillary to trial on the email nor the benghazi case.

>Clinton also did everything to say that Bernie was her VP running mate short of directly stating it, up until she announced her actual candidate, embarassing someone who had, after losing to her, put quite a bit of work and support towards her cause. He didn't even have advanced notice. He went to the convention, expecting the nomination, and was surprised when he never received it. Beyond that, Hillary, her campaign manager, and other people in the DNC had numerous email conversations badmouthing him for his heritage and age.

Source on this.

I'm doing research on the whole Uranium thing right now.

he's not even fascist though so the comparison is essentially null, also why would America let the special ID thing happen at all? A President is not a supreme ruler

>A quote, probably made up, made by one guy disproves Trickle Down economics

Trump lies and refuses to admit he lied even when confronted with evidence. Is he delusional?

Trump offers dog whistles to bigots and a variety of -phobes, playing on fear

Clinton has done some things wrong (who hasn't?) but...watch this as it is more elegant than I can write:

Again go to link above about Uranium....

WTF???? I never saw anything about Sanders as VP....

lol

Maybe.

Trump will suck my dick for my vote.

Clinton will suck George Soros's dick for my vote.

I'd rather have my dick sucked thx

The big part of that is that more small businesses can start up. A small business usually isn't too capable of taking advantage of loopholes in tax code and so will often pay between 30-35%. The corporations that make huge profits though, effectively pay between 0-5%. The plan is to eliminate loopholes while changing the tax rate, so those corporations will pay what they should, without making it even harder for a small business to start up.

There's an incorrect perception of small business owners that they make a great amount of money, but a significant portion of those owners will make enough to live comfortably, but not extravagently. A tax increase like Hillary is proposing would mean they have to make extra money somehow, somewhere. That means lowering wages, reducing hours, reducing employee counts, going for cheaper (and often lower quality) products, and finally raising prices. If those don't work out, the business closes, and all those people once employed, including the owner, are no longer employed. When a business closes like that, though, it normally leaves the owner(s) well over a hundred thousand in debt, sometimes over a million in debt.

The best solution is: Tax cuts+Loophole removal+mild profit sharing.

"Trickle down", aka Supply Side Economics, in practice, has never produced the "trickle down" effect. The moneys saved by corporations and the wealthy were ... saved by corporations and the wealthy. Which, in turn, enriched share holders, corporate executives, and the already wealthy.

Has it "worked"? Depends on your goals, I guess.

Trade and immigration, just like First Post said.

true.

she's owned.

A lot of people don't realize how racist and conservative America is until it's a election year.....

Part of Trump's appeal seems to be that he's NOT a politician. It's easy to see why people are sick of these professional bullshitters.

Papa Johns' employees make pizza. Unskilled workers don't deserve to be paid a higher rate. They are able to hire more employees because profit increase allows for them to have more locations. This isn't common sense?

I'm American. Fuck them both. Bout to be Canadian

Except that very same team said that she was guilty, however, because of her position, they strongly recommended that she not be charged.

As far as Bernie goes, 'Clinton backstabs Bernie' might be a good term to look under. There's also 'DNC emails about Bernie Sanders'. The second should lead you to wikileaks, where the DNC emails that were hacked by a foreign government were released within hours of the actual hack.

Wouldn't know. Probably not. This is why Trump supporters are the biggest cucks there ever were.

The average Trump supporter will not even be close to reaping the benefits of this form of economics.

An user in another thread summed it up pretty well. Paraphrased:

Trump supporters think like rich men- but they are peons. They think they are smart with their votes, but are unknowingly voting against there own interests.

please kys

Most Trump supporters are intellectually challenged.

I'm voting for Trump because he's the physical embodiment of what our nation's leaders were built on. He was a business man who has his name shown in many places in this country on his buildings.
Our first President was George Washington because at that time in history, we needed a general. At this time in history, we need a business man.

Another part of me likes Trump because he doesn't give in to all of this liberal bullshit. He speaks the truth, and though it's sometimes painful to hear, we need a lot more spine in this country.

Also Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. I can't see past that kind of corruption. Watch some of the videos of her hearing. Everyone in the room is visibly baffled by what they are listening to. I don't trust her at all.

Trump isn't perfect, though, but in this case, I think he is the lesser of the two evils. Hillary is filled with empty promises and phlegm. If Trump says he'll do something, I trust that he will at least try. Hillary just says what she thinks everyone wants to hear. Trump is controversial because he speaks his mind, and says things how he sees them. Hillary want's to be America's mother, but we're already grown up.

NO. The Great Experiment failed miserably....

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-kansas-conservative-brownback-economic-disaster-zorn-perspec-0518-jm-20160517-column.html

cc.com/video-clips/6sn82w/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-sam-brownback-s-conservative-kansas-experiment

Donald Trump also only cares about one thing - winning. I'm not even sure he really wants to be president, just to win. Just hope he doesn't win and then get bored with it 6 months later when he realises that even the president of the USA still has to obey SOME rules.

This.

Should have let Obama and W. Bush know that, user.

I'm voting for Trump only to keep Hillary out in order to keep from having a completely democratic supreme court.

One is nationalist the other is internationalist.

Everything else is just extra.

10/10 would cum in.

It was never directly stated, 'I will have Bernie as my VP'.

It was, however, heavily implied. Even if you don't take it as a VP nomination, Clinton repeatedly spoke of how she would be keeping Sanders as a close and very important part of her administration, and that despite their difference in policy opinions, they had a lot in common, etc etc. It was very widely believed, among both Bernie and Clinton supporters, that Bernie would be her VP. The other person was never even mentioned as a possibility, until the day came he was announced as the VP.

What's more than that, I'm asking you, because I genuinely would like to know, if you have sources or at least paraphrased quotes (along with where they were said so I can find them) of your first point, please post them. It only helps the discussion.

he's a dick, and he's retarded. half of americunts are retarded dicks... so what's the big mystery?

Both parties hate him so he won't get shit done. At least nothing too terrible. But a vote for him shows we are tired of the PC BS, along with the staus-quo of making the rich richer that Hillary represents (She's a fan of a TPP ffs).

There is no more fucking middle class. There are only wagecucks and their richass bosses who would rather pay to buy politicians than pay taxes to help support the people who they basically enslave.

Such bait, I am so glad your faggot ass didn't get trips.

I want to see the rest of the world feel sorry for making fun of America's president before he was elected. All of the statues, paintings, pictures will have to be taken town or be seen as a "hatred for America".

Compare it to Obama. If Obama's face was placed on a wall, and a urinal put over his mouth, people might just call that a hate crime.

I want to see all these whiney babies move out of my country, too. Get a job and make a living for yourself. I'm sick of hearing how people can abuse the government in America. I know too many of these people personally, and now I have an understand of how easy the system is to take advantage of. This country was founded on hard work, and I don't want any more bums here.

Do us a favor and stay out of politics that aren't your own country's. You clearly don't understand American business/corporation laws. Bankruptcy laws are something used very often by businesses as a loophole to pay a lot less money in the long run. You probably think it's synonymous with a business going out of business because you're an idiot. Trump even said what his reason for it was during the debate if u actually watched it, instead of shitposting.

Only Trump can save this country

What would I do..?
>pic related

True dat. Less the word "basically".

Trump will remove the oppressive regulations that are holding back businesses and the economy

>founded by hard work
and other countries were founded by what? hand-jobs? You're just spouting platitudes.

Depends on the business climate, both domestic and abroad.

Presumably, if it cost the same to produce items domestically, versus cheaper labor abroad + import tariffs, then the corporation would benefit from the "Made in the USA" marketing logo.

bankruptcy still means the business failed

Oh, you're a Wells Fargo customer, I see.

Not.

OP what did you do. You seriously thought it was a good idea to come in here, on an American website, and shit on our candidates. Well thats not how it works here, and you're on US turf, buddy.. You just reversed our entire situation and you come to ask us "anonchan what did i how the why?" and expect us to take you seriously? You have no idea how this works do you? It's an extremely complicates and COMPLEX stucture of facts and variables that can change at any minute. Listen I'm not normally one to judge or even post on these threads but what had to be said has been said. Fuck off and go blow an oversized crumpet trumpet

Feel Free to share my Trump posters!

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?
Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.
This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.
This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.
Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.
Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.
NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Publicly traded companies will do whatever they can in order to yield a fatter return for their shareholders.

because i won't vote for a woman.

a vagina does not instantly qualify you for the job.

Don't over think it...
When you realize that half of the white Christians in the country think they are under attack from blacks and muslims, and the economy is suffering from illegal immigration and china, all you have to do is say one thing
>Make America Great Again

Curious to see what this thread thinks:

TRUMP OR CLINTON POLL:

strawpoll.me/11318076
>strawpoll.me/11318076
strawpoll.me/11318076
>strawpoll.me/11318076

I wish I could think of a way to convince every liberal fucktard to commit suicide. Best day ever.

Edgy 14 year old don't realize how fucked their future is if Trump wins.

>Fuck off and go blow an oversized crumpet trumpet
what the fuck is this

Trump has that fuckmeat on tap?

>mynigga.jpg

kek
I hope to see this again.

It mentions a number of scandals under Hillary where they found 'insufficient evidence'. But, unfortunately, given the amount of money in question, the fact that the Clintons are politicians, and the amount of other money they can put into lawyers, the minimum requirement for sufficient evidence is much, much higher. The reason being is that, if they go through with a trial, and despite the fact that they found evidence that could mean nothing else, if there's just enough leeway that there's some .001% chance that if could be explained by some other situation, then the case is dismissed and they can't be retried for it.

So it's either you collect so much evidence that even the thickest of downies can't be persuaded otherwise, or you don't go through with the trial.

Well known fact that a rich person is far, far more likely to get away with a crime because of the help their can afford and the negative consequences they can impact on others.

For instance, the way the owners of the banks were running them in 2008-2010ish, if a small business owner were to be running similar, they'd be in jail for years. But because taking out all the heads of a company would cause severe instability, if not a total close, and doing that to some of the largest banks would screw over the country in general, charges have never been filed, and infact they got bailed (essentially rewarded) for their terrible company policies.

So you think you would instantly enter some sort of conservative nirvana? Go read Lord of the Flies. That's about where you would be. You're Piggy, by the way.

You sound fat.
Like 400 lbs.

I'm a Trump supporter because of his trade and immigration policies. Yes, he's a dick, I'm aware of that. He's likely also corrupt on some level. IMO, Hillary Clinton is one of the most corrupt politicians of all time. Also, she was a HORRIBLE Secretary of State, so not sure how that qualifies her for a promotion. As for the debate, I agree that Clinton did better, but I doubt it will move the needle much for her. As of yesterday, she was winning the election by one state essentially (Colorado), and a new poll is out that shows Trump has pulled even there or even has a slight lead. Trump could have skewered her last night, but it appeared he had 2 goals:

1) Take the high road and don't hit Hillary with any "low blows"

2) Stay composed and don't let her get under his skin

He only succeeded at the first one, while the second was more important. Also, don't believe the media consensus that Hillary slaughtered. CNN used a sample of voters that was 10% more Democratic than normal, and 2% less Republican than normal, even though their sample is already Democrat-heavy. I honestly think that most people have made up their minds, regardless of debates. It'll be a dead heat on Election Day.

Queer.

Trump won, and here's why:
Trump was no different than he usually is. He was no less eccentric, no more bombastic than usual. The undecided voters have all seen Trump before, and if they hadn't seen anything from him to put them firmly in the Clinton Camp prior to this debate, he did nothing to send them there during it.
His strongest argument was that she had held office before and had either done nothing to fix the problems we currently face or fucked things up worse than they already were. And the public agrees with him.
Did he look like an idiot at times? I recall one drawn out "wrooonngg" that was weird. Did he make me laugh out loud? More than once.
But he also proved us all wrong. He proved that he could, in fact, hang in there with Hillary in a debate. He could stand on stage with her and not only appear competent, but bring her competence into question. And that's all he had to do.
If her poll numbers rise, I'll honestly be shocked. But I don't see this debate as a nail in the coffin for anyone. I have said for months that the fist debate would determine this election. But it looks like we still have a race.

lol what the fuck

Sure thing. It's simple really. Like usual the only two real choices we have is pile of shit, or a different pile of shit.

There's something just a little different this time however. We have one candidate, who if elected, will be a lame duck going in. His own party doesn't want him as their candidate, and a number of high profile members of that party have pledged support for the other side. Congress is going to do everything in it's power to ensure he doesn't accomplish anything, period. He would still have executive orders at his disposal, but the Supreme Court isn't going to let him accomplish anything that way either. As bad as his views and ideas may seem, they are all bark and no bite. So the worst he can really do is make the world laugh at us, but you all do that anyway so nothing changes.

Also if he wins, the Republicans can expect to pretty much get decimated in the mid-term elections in about two years from now. They will almost certainly lose control of the House of Representatives, and take heavy losses in the Senate as well.

The Republican Party was already imploding before he came into the picture. The Religious Right who has dominated Republican politics for decades was already in heavy decline. Trump has further divided the party. The more sensible, moderate Republicans have already begun to jump ship, albeit not formally yet. If he wins, I think the Republicans are finished. No, we'll still be a 2 party system, it's just that the Republicans will begin to fade into obscurity, and another party, likely the Libertarians, will grow to fill the void.

If they do somehow manage to survive, it's going to be a very different party. The Religious Right, and the so-called Tea Party movement will find it more hostile towards them, and this will only increase over time. It'll be a more moderate, centrist party.

It only makes the rich get richer and eventually cause another bubble and collapse No thank you

Hillary is a shit sandwich, Trump is giant douche. I am writing in Potted Plant on my ballot. The last guy that got in there and thought he could act like a real, actual president got his brains blown out the back of his skull. Someone needs to create a new open source government online, a direct democracy system, global in scale, power completely in the hands of the people. Our current bribed puppet system is obsolete. The limitations of time and space it was created to bridge through representative government have been obliterated by the internet. There is no more need for representation, we can represent ourselves.

>great again

>"anonchan what did i how the why?"

You get it user.

Can you name one?
The only time I've ever heard him mention any is when he said he was going to get rid of the FDA.
>kek

>Can you tell me why?

Mexican drug cartel

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Hillary is crooked youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Look up the Clinton foundation assassinations. That's my only reason.

America is a republic, not a democracy. Anyone referring to it otherwise is ignorant or plain wrong

fellow britfag, also felt the same way. his lacklustre effort to engage in tangible political dialogue was dumbfounding. he reverted everything into business relations, when politics is so often not that.

why is downie Pepe so cute?

Guess we'll just forget about Bill deregulating the housing market, forcing banks to give out risking loans, and repealing the Glass-Steagall Act. No biggie, not like there was a housing collapse shortly after or anything.

I want Trump to win just to see what happens. I think it'll be hilarious having Trump fucking about in the White house.

Checked

Just to see what happens in all honesty.

I want a war because i believe it will set the fear in my generations mind that yes, they can be killed.

In a few years time, suicides will sky rocket and that will be used a political tool. Trust me.

who cares? if the election was won by the most competent candidate, Jeb Bush would be the next leader of America
Trumpers will vote Trump whatever Trump says. it's about voting against the establishment. Trump could turn up in a bikini in the next 2 debates, and he will still have a good chance of winning
all that's happened is Clinton supporters are bragging that Clinton won. this isn't a surprise.

>
Fascist Corporatists destroyed Obama's terms on purpose.Being a failure for profit is now a 'Murican goal. Fuck those treasonous cocksuckers.

This is the most accurate answer.
Conservatives hate the government, so their best bet at "conserving" is to let an idiot run the place.

stop pretending you're not nazis. literally every thread, EVERY thread, trump supporters are openly praising hitler, saying they want to see death squads execute liberals, wanting political opposition to be imprisoned, and generally blaming all problems on niggers and jews.

i'm not buying this "we're not nazis and trump isn't a racist" bullshit anymore. if you're waving a nazi flag and saying jews are spreading propaganda, then you're a fucking nazi. case closed.

see:

ahh, Jeb. Would could have been?

>trump in a bikini
fuck you you piece of shit

Because he's the piece of shit that tastes better

I think Hillary won the debate. When you look at it without being biased, she was about 70% the victor.
However, the polls aren't changing. Trump has won the war. It doesn't matter that Hillary is more intelligent, more composed, more mature. Because she's corrupt as fuck and Trump isn't. Hillary's own past has already convinced everyone of this, so no matter how many people she impresses by having better debating skills than Trump, she can't win.
I don't think Trump will really do anything as president except "make deals", he will leave everything else to Pence and his cabinet. However, he will have the final say and the west wants that more than another corrupt puppet figurehead.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtkGtXtDlQA

Sure kid, only if he runs the country anything like he runs his businesses, we're all in deep shit.

Bankruptcy after bankruptcy seems to be his forte'

Who else thinks that Trump would be killed within a month after being elected?
No way a retard is allowed to be America's president.

I see nothing.

They are easily swayed by his business tactics.
They really do believe he is just going to fix everything, without him providing any plans or proof at all.
Basically they are proving he really is the countries best salesman.

They're funding Trump too.

This is such a shit argument. Edison had so many failed attemps at a lightbulb before he made it right. Trump took a 14 million dollar loan and turned it into a fortune. None of you faggots could ever hope to come close to that.

>comparing trump to edison
The autism is strong with this one.

Bush and Obama must have really stimulated your mom and dad's package.

How is he a retard?
Trump is the man. A real mans man.
He has what it takes to actually make merica great again.
Unlike hillgogg hows got balls but really shouldn't have.

had lots of help from daddy and pals throughout. It's the American dream: be born rich with powerful , connected family and you too can grow up to be rich, powerful and connected. I give any idiot on here an equal chance given that start.

It's a democratic republic, fuck face.

Trump won, and here's why:
Trump was no different than he usually is. He was no less eccentric, no more bombastic than usual. The undecided voters have all seen Trump before, and if they hadn't seen anything from him to put them firmly in the Clinton Camp prior to this debate, he did nothing to send them there during it.
His strongest argument was that she had held office before and had either done nothing to fix the problems we currently face or fucked things up worse than they already were. And the public agrees with him.
Did he look like an idiot at times? I recall one drawn out "wrooonngg" that was weird. Did he make me laugh out loud? More than once.
But he also proved us all wrong. He proved that he could, in fact, hang in there with Hillary in a debate. He could stand on stage with her and not only appear competent, but bring her competence into question. And that's all he had to do.
If her poll numbers rise, I'll honestly be shocked. But I don't see this debate as a nail in the coffin for anyone. I have said for months that the fist debate would determine this election. But it looks like we still have a race.

Go clean your room and do your homework.

retards love other retards. you proved it.

If anyone here were given 14 million, they could simply invest it in the stock market, and make more money than Trump has by buying businesses. Many financial people have already shown this to be the case, so he pissed away that money that most people could have done much better with.

Simple; he's the only candidate representing something I support. I'm pro-gun, anti-illegal immigration, anti-islam, and voices favoring American interests in international dealings. Hillary seems to support the extreme-left thing and is more pro-immigration. I don't think Trump is perfect and amazing at everything but my choice is between one person who I can't stand and who disagrees with everything I believe and another who may not be the most qualified but is supporting what I believe in.

As a Eurofag, you don't understand the problem we have with Mexicans illegally coming into this country. His wall (that Mexico will absolutely pay for) will be a major step forward in fixing that problem.

>retards love other retards.
I fucking love you man.

Armies don't sanction...wtf

Trump fucked up in the debate. He could have easily made Hillary look dumb when the question about cyber security was asked, because of you know, her fucking private email server! But instead he rambled on about nothing.

This right here.

And these faggots actually want to put him in charge of the country?

You shittin' me?

Give anyone on this board 14 million and they'd piss it away on soda bread. Trump made billions out of millions, fact.

Still undecided, leaning towards Trump atm. Honestly, I believe we should treat religious devotion that causes a person to break laws as a mental illness. If someone is thinks that their computer is telling them to do things, because of the fear of eventually the person doing these things, even when illegal. Being a muslim should be that same thing, because they supposedly believe in every word being the strict word and law of god in the Quran, which encourages them to replace the laws of their country with the laws of the Quran. Unfortunately, this includes things like killing your daughter because she slept with someone she wasn't married to. The difference with Jews and Christians is that Jews worship money and the Christians follow the verse, 'Render what is Caesar's unto Caesar' as being one of the most important teachings; Essentially means you may break the rules of the bible if it is to follow the rules of your country.

Because kek

that's sweet rainman, but you need to go back and play with the other tards. I keep telling you, I just work here wrangling you tards.

If anyone here were given a lottery ticket, they could win hundreds of millions of dollars. Many financial people say that's a fact.

>bernie is the antithesis of trump when it comes to morality.

Well you're not wrong.

I think it would be sooner - only because I don't think they have a favorable VP running with him.

I'm old enough to remember Ross Perot and his backing out of the campaign.
His reason later was that the CIA threatened to disrupt his daughters wedding. I believe the CIA did have some influence in his dropping out.

No, they shit you not. Pretty scary how stupid the average american is, huh?

Don't type when drunk, kids.
*because of the fear of eventually the person doing these things, even when illegal, we lock them up in a mental institution until they no longer believe the delusion.

wrong, most illegals come legally and then overstay visas. you'd know this if you paid attention at all these last 15 months.

Buddy you know how many shops Ive seen.. A fucking lot, I work for shop and I shop myself. If it were a dick in her mouth then sure bud. But guess what. No dick. People wouldnt shop in this its probably aliens tbh. Liberal lies purported through the alien burgoise for nothing mroe than the CAPITALIST scum agenda, (why we need bernie). If you didnt know tyou can become more enlightened its all them just trying to keep us in the dark about the earth and how flat it is. Bernie knows the answers. He knows global warming isnt a fuckign DRUMPF DRUMPFED UP BY TRICKLE DOWN caused by china. Its REAL. Wake up faggots. Its time to mount your waifus. We need to get mroe out there and /poll/ better in the polls because right now DRUMPF is close and Bernie is not anywhere to be seen but we can still make it happen. We need to make it happen, phonebank, facebank, donate. NOW If we dont we could be stuck with DRUMPF or ALIEN CONTROL Im not kidding here sheeple please wake up for the sake of our own realities and conciousnes we need to wae the fuck up and start supporting the one and only true candidate, bernie. So get on the bernie train and go sit on the lap of bernie clause. Whisper in his ear what you want fro christmas this year. Ill tell you what I want (Im a girl) I Just wanna have FUN= Damental rights its sickening a gun has more rights than me! But thats why Im a bernir! OK GUUS feel the Bern, !
-RRachel
She, her, hers, herms, 5ths, 6ths, triqueer, genderfluid, bending astrosexual .
Love you.

This is important.
Buddy you know how many shops Ive seen.. A fucking lot, I work for shop and I shop myself. If it were a dick in her mouth then sure bud. But guess what. No dick. People wouldnt shop in this its probably aliens tbh. Liberal lies purported through the alien burgoise for nothing mroe than the CAPITALIST scum agenda, (why we need bernie). If you didnt know tyou can become more enlightened its all them just trying to keep us in the dark about the earth and how flat it is. Bernie knows the answers. He knows global warming isnt a fuckign DRUMPF DRUMPFED UP BY TRICKLE DOWN caused by china. Its REAL. Wake up faggots. Its time to mount your waifus. We need to get mroe out there and /poll/ better in the polls because right now DRUMPF is close and Bernie is not anywhere to be seen but we can still make it happen. We need to make it happen, phonebank, facebank, donate. NOW If we dont we could be stuck with DRUMPF or ALIEN CONTROL Im not kidding here sheeple please wake up for the sake of our own realities and conciousnes we need to wae the fuck up and start supporting the one and only true candidate, bernie. So get on the bernie train and go sit on the lap of bernie clause. Whisper in his ear what you want fro christmas this year. Ill tell you what I want (Im a girl) I Just wanna have FUN= Damental rights its sickening a gun has more rights than me! But thats why Im a bernir! OK GUUS feel the Bern, !
-RRachel
Love you.

and half of em are stupider than the average, don't forget that

-RRachel
Love you.
YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS

-RRachel
Love you.

Well... thanks for proving my point?
Saying your opponent is worse than you is not a good reason to be president.

tl;dr

DJT: "Russia isn't hacking the DNC, it's a 400 pound hacker in his bedroom"

oh lawd....

kek, Trump's such a retard to believe that this is true because his son's good with computers. This just shows how unfit for president that he really is. Hillary knows where it's at, and ran rings around him on literally every single issue last night.

Lol, 7/10. Made me kek irl.

The first 30-45 minutes of that debate was all Trump, and he was doing very well. Then Clinton started saying things to deliberately make him mad and get in his head and it worked. The last hour was just him defending himself and rambling on.

Hillary shills are now spamming this thread.

One of the things that made Trump's business "thrive" is that in business, as long as it's not illegal, you don't have to worry about externalities, or even most internalities that don't directly affect business growth.

Obviously the problem with translating that to running a government is all externalities and internalities affect you, and sure, you can SAY you're running a tight ship, but unlike a business you can't choose whether to release any aggregate data, it's all in the open.

FEEL THE HILL FEEL THE HILL FEEL THE HEIL FEEL THE HEIL HEIL THE FEEL HEIL THE FEEL HEIL HIT FEEL HEIL HIT FEEL HEIL HIT FLEE HEIL HIT FLEE HEIL HIT FLEE HEIL HIT FLEE HEIL HITFLE HEIL HITFLE HEIL HITFLE HEIL HITFLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER

But, she didn't. Either way, it is still not known who did it. Russia was suggested. DJT said that, if it was Russia, they should release the emails. That's why everyone says Russia.

-RRachel
Love you.

do you fags know any other words than cuck and shill?

Pay attention to what exactly? I live in an area overrun with illegals. Some of them came with visas and got places to live, then all their family and friends snuck in and moved in with them. They've been here for years, so nothing you heard in the past 15 months means shit.

I don't like Trump. I hate the fact that he has risen to the position that he has as the head of a collective frustration at this advent of political correctness which glorifies weakness and mediocrity. Black Lives Matter, illegal immigration, the refugee crisis in Europe, social justice, all these things have polarized the US (and the West in general), and who has emerged as its "leader", or at least a political figure who stands to be elected as the head of one of the most powerful nations on Earth and at least pretends to espouse some of the same beliefs? Trump.

I truly wish someone more intelligent, charismatic, good-looking and genuine as Trump has risen to this position, but it is what it is. He's what we have and I stand behind him because there are no other alternatives at the moment. I hope that when he's elected, minorities begin rebelling and this can be used as a justification to deport illegals and crack down on BLM protests and cucks to some degree, and weaken their positions for when the US inevitably breaks apart into various regions that declare war on each other.

-RRachel
Love you.

He's batshit crazy. And a fucking idiot. I really detest the man.

But he got nominated fair and square. Clinton stole the primary before she was president. What do you think she'll do once she's in office.

everyone who matters says it was russia. Only fags on the internet who suck trumps cock claim otherwise, contrary to all evidence.

Well Trump thinks it's some 400 pound hacker, which shows just how retarded he is.

Steal my fucking bike probably. Thats why#imwithher

-RRachel
Love you.

the fuck is this post

HOLY FUCK NICE DOUBLES IM WITH HER!

If you're for Bernie, you should be against Hillary for backstabbing Bernie after making him, and everyone else, believe he would have the VP nomination. Also Disparaged his Age and his race and religion (Jewish).

For me it's obamacare. My insurance now is way worse and more expensive than ever before. I had cancer and now I have to jump through hoops to get my scans done when before it was a very streamlined process.

We really want Clinton, because she'll raise taxes on the middle and upper class enough to pay for all the newest regulation on big business to prevent them from staying.

We want Clinton, because she empowers the hate machine against white policemen.

We want Clinton, because our government is not big enough to help regulate our lives.

We don't have nigger, mexican and muslim crime and terrorism problem, we have a white male crime problem, so we need to remove firearms from people that buy them.

Muh wage gap.

We need Clinton, because the communist party USA is depending on her getting into office, and is paying for all the ways to make trump look bad.

We need Clinton because she is a polished silver tongued politician and seemingly never has to take responsibility for her actions, regardless of how criminal they are. You can't get anywhere as a politician without dodging a few landmines, if you know what I mean.

-RRachel
Love you.

How would anyone even know how most illegals got here? Is someone tracking them down and interviewing each one of them? Sounds like shills saying our borders are fine.

-RRachel
Love you.

Women are women regardless of sex
And men are men in the same respects
You can be both or a mix of the two
Or you can be neither if that’s what suits you
But people are people whatever their parts
Because what really matters is inside our hearts

Besides, Trump is just not communist enough. He doesn't believe that all people are equal like the democrats do. That fucker is racist as can be.

We need a living wage for unskilled work in America.

If you're for Bernie, you should be against Hillary for backstabbing Bernie after making him, and everyone else, believe he would have the VP nomination. Also Disparaged his Age and his race and religion (Jewish).

Cis white male problems* Otherwise agree. #imwithher make your voice herd. Its time to stand up.

But they're 911

That's the day she fainted, er, stumbled, er, pneumonia.....

Build that wall!! BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF ISIS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Sanders>Trump>Hillary

Don't you ever. I mean ever. Threaten me like that again.

-RRachel
Love you.

Most people will go for him because he's better than Hillary. I think he's good because he will put his foot down and say no to stupidity unlike Obama.

So many microaggressions in this thread. Prime example of why we need Hillary.

my god the retardation has already begun

Exactly right! It's Cis White Males that are causing all the problems in Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta and Baltimore, not the black gangs! I can't believe some people are so stupid as to blame people for the problems guns and white men cause!!!

You mean the "Natural governing party"? Because it took a super pro-western provinces combining with the conservatives to win a majority. And that was after a few decades of the west getting screwed by policies that used the resources in the west for easy money to improve the bad situations in the east.

It also led to a dependency on oil prices, and guess what happened? Now My province has unemployment rates not seen in decades, because everything relies on the commodity that jackass Harper made our entire economy about.