Post a picture of whatever device you're on right now

Post a picture of whatever device you're on right now.

Nexus 6p

Faggot. Be a man. Buy Android

Moto X 2nd gen

Post a picture using what?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.

I.e. No, it works. It's fine for shitposting on the fourchannel

Ps4

Muh nigga. Sexy ass phone.

Huawei Honor 5X with CM13

My man.

Oh yeah. Bought in 2014, still going strong. I'm not going to change it for a long long time.

Found the homo

Does insulting me make you feel better now?

Also, see this

Note 4, the only correct answer

Let's continue this master race chain bois!

I'm on the moto g 1st gen and i fucking love it. Down graded from iPhone 5s. iPhones are fucking trash

Nice. Didn't know that Cred Forums had such good taste. Actually, I don't know anyone IRL with a Sony smartphone, let alone an Xperia Z.
Oh, but everyone buy Samsung and Apple.
smdh

Iphone 7plus Jet Black BBC Master Race reporting in. Currently listening to Apple Music on BEATS Bluetooth Headphones

Kinda hipster imo, but it gets the job done

got the exact same in white

Motorola phones have awesome builds, they can take harsh beatings that fuck up other phones, especially the super slim newer ones

>device I'm on

Hipster my ass. Nice getaway from samsung for me.

Hell ya man these thing are tough. I'm planning on getting the Moto G 2015 (3rd) Gen soon.

I had a droid, got into a small rain shower and it died the day after. Probably the least waterresistant phones on the market.

kek'd at filename

Yeah, same here... Ppl are retarded.. Btw whatchu think bout x performance? Probably gonna take it...

>not oneplus 3
Git gud

You poor bastards.

Seems good enough, but nothing great IMO. I'm still waiting for the next Sony flagship after the Z5, nothing convinced me so far. But, like I said, I'm not going to change phone anytime soon, so they have all the time. One thing's for sure, my next phone is going to be another Sony.

Same

>buying an expensive phone that you'll just replace in 2 years

Pic unrelated. It' s cheap and it works

u jelly because this phone is 2 years old and still has almost the same components as the latest iPhone 7 and costs half the price

LG G Flex

I just hate the fucking UI.

Also, it's water resistant. People think it's stupid but it's actually very useful. I honestly can't go back to a non water resistant phone.

Galaxy J5 here

Upgraded to the 5X feweeks ago, but the N5 was the one!

I make a good amount of money so why not have nice things?

nice walmart welfare phone though, poorfag

Is that an Obamaphone?

I dropped mne in my bathwater like 4 times and it works fine

Had this bitch since January 2015

Still works just fine

I've taken bad decisions in my life and this is CERTAINLY one of them.

Because all Androids are the same. I have an HTC One M8 and I've gotten it wet, even completely submerged, and it still works fine.

>True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.
Then become noble by getting Android.

>consumerism

>hipsters

>idiots
:D

S7 edge

OP3

My pc.

Привет :) давай дружить?

back to

I'm not Russian.

cyka blyat

What's your VK?

I have Samsung note 3. But I really want a better camera and the fingerprint scanner. So I started looking for note 4. But then I found out that after the last update the fingerprint scanner only works for unlocking your phone. So it's best to go note 5. But that thing doesn't have removable battery so fuck you Samsung for being the only company to still make smartphones with this fucking pen that I so much love.

Doesn't matter. Let's be friends.

See this then

id215489915

Nick go to bed, you have work in the morning.

been on this device for a good 30 minutes now

Loved my OPO. Was a tough device. Dropped it from 5 feed onto asphalt with only a corner ding on the edge.

Kinda regret selling it to get an iPhone 6s.

Always preferred android, but needed a change of pace, so went iOS again.

Still keep an Android phone on hand if needed.(Blu Studio C 5+5 LTE) Nice device for only $90

Is that one of those apple devices?

Galaxy s7. I work in a Verizon store all the phones that have been posted are trash.

It doesn't plug in.

>aslan
Fuck you you chechnian piece of shit