What's wrong with my scrotum?

What's wrong with my scrotum?

It's dry. Rub some lotion on the boys and you'll be good as new.

nothing you just appear to have grayscale or whatever its called from Game of Throne's, did Jorah touch you?

You didn't wipe off the cum last time you fapped

use polysporin

It's turning into a fucking lizard

Do you have itchy skin or rashes anywhere else?

Certified Nurse here. That's a common symptom of under-use. Go get laid faggot.

Stop using conditioner

had this happen to me as a tee nall the time.

ur circumcised and they cut it too tight. other guys are lose. when i get a handjob from antoher dude they fucked that shit up. not cool.

you need to masturabte with lotion every god damn time, or at the very least copious amounts of spit.

that being said, we werent really meant to fuck somethign as dry as a hadn anyways.

U jacked off using soap as lube and didn't wash it off so now your balls are mummified in dry skin. I have also done this several times so iktf

Kinda in the same situation? Know anything about it?
> inb4 aids

Looks like cradle cap, but on balls.

You're a reptile.

Soap burn

Could be eczema. Can be caused by allergic reactions to various things like soaps, chemicals, food, additives or dust mites etc. You need to stay hydrated, and keep it moisturised. Taking an antihistamine might help or getting topical steroid creams.

Isn't that just jock itch

Just dry skin. If you shower a lot, stop doing that, If you dont shower a lot, start doing it more often.

Trainee urologist here (4th year post MD). That is typical post herpes dermatitis outbreak. Classic scaling, interdermal crusting, and scrotal creteing.

Herpes, get it treated you skanky diseased fuck.

Also, don't have your showers too hot. Stay clean and avoid sweaty restricting underwear. Also, not joking, but you might wanna eliminate the possibility of it being an STI.

Dry. Lotion. And try not to scratch

Could it be HSV-1? I ask because I have HSV-1, contracted it from getting a blowjob from a girl with a coldsore. Only ever had one outbreak, but if this is a secondary symptom it would make sense.

did you use shampoo on your balls OP?

Dafuq is a 4th year posto MD?

4th year post op monkeykin demisexual

Thanks. That's what I was thinking.

Quit dry fapping/dicking down pillows or teddy bears.

I used to fuck the shit out of teddy bears and bust hella, until i got that shit.

Fap with lotion, lots of it. Feels much better.

You've been using conditioner as lube while wanking in the shower.

scabis

What's the best lotion? I enjoy mixing vicks with Vaseline cocoa butter lotion. Gives a very soothing but tingling sensation. Cooling effect lasts a good 20 minutes after finishing

>What's wrong with my scrotum?

You're wanking the wrong part.

Yes, quite possibly. HSV 1 is regularly the cause of genital herpes in clinics I run. Normally some skank with a cold sore noshing on your penis or licking balls.

Most scrotal herpes is HSV 2, though, many people carry both but have asymmetric symptoms. Only did cold sores or only scrotal or pubis contusions / blistering.

Facts my G

Had this happen to me when I was like 13, dont fap without lube and whatever you do, don't fucking scratch that skin

he'll quit within two years just like Palin did. they don't actually want the job after they get it.

nut fungus? are you hoping one of us is a doctor? or just showing off your itchy sack?

Y'all spooged and didn't wash up, then the cum dried up.
>masturbating
>not getting laid
>not creaming 10/10 qt3.14s
>being this pathetic

Yeah honestly it looks like a bad case of jock itch but on the balls.

stop using your current lube of choice.
don't tell me you used shampoo or some shit

>implying that nurses know shit
>not realizing that your pathetic attempt of a joke is retarded as fuck
>2/10 for making me reply
kys

OP here. Scraped off the dead skin with a knife. Roll trips and a smoke it.

roll for trips lul

Roll it into a joint. Let us see it. Bonus points if you gum the paper with cum.

Trips for spooge bowl

trips get if he does this

Do it

rollin

trips here

Cum on do it

We'll need proof, of course. unless op is a fag.

Its not in my mouth

Not even close you POS

rollin6

Skin cancer
Kill yourself

Rolling for sure

Roll

that you're posting it on Cred Forums

Dude, moisturize. The fuck. Go buy some coca butter or something.

Do you scratch your balls a lot OP? I do, then they hurt for awhile and form that.

For Christmas sakes OP just cut your fucking nuts off before that shit spreads.

r0ll

Amputation is your only effective option.

fucking roll

Why am I seeing this image everywhere?

It's my maymay. You wouldn't understand.

rol

You're fucked. Early sign of testicular cancer. Skin will darken over 1-2 years then time to get them cut off.

rooliinnn

you dont bathe

rollerino

trips plz?

Take a fucking shower.

Don't fap so hard

smoke dat shyt

Got it

trips

puff puff pass

You scratched too hard.
Happens all the time to me.

Put dick in vinegar and put baking soda into mixture, it works, I've had this before a few years ago and this worked just fine.

Roll

Same here just switch to Vaseline instead OP

The person it's attached to.

Can we see balls post shedding? Also roll

rolling one mo time

Emo-cort cream 2.5%
Hydrocortisone 2.5%

Dont worry user. Im a doctor.

roll

Roll

I'm no doctor but maybe try washing it once in a while??

That's parent's basement rash.

/thread

Syphilis can give rash in certain areas^^ get ur dick checked. only a bloodsample^^

This
This
Def This
Had this before and this is what it is. Jump in the shower use lotion afterwards. And stop using soap to jack off or at least wash it off after. Welcome.

Yeast infection, bro. Stop putting your dick in dirty women.