Any of you got problems or anything that makes feel sad ill listen got nothing else to do

Any of you got problems or anything that makes feel sad ill listen got nothing else to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SzXk6wEToY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find it sa, that pepe, has been deemed an image or symbol of hate......

I run a hopeless sketch comedy YouTube channel that will never get me anywhere, but I like to make goofy videos so I'm not gonna stop. I'm frustrated with all the gaming content because I feel like I missed the boat as far as sketch channels on YouTube. Back in the day those were why you went to YouTube, but now they've taken a back seat. How's your life going OP? You seem like a genuine enough guy

Thats the idea of the meme diffrent people could view pepe diffrently

I understand your feeling right now youtube is full of gaming channel and drama channel is getting boring and another thing whats the name of your channel

nambla

Give me a reason to live in the worthless world

Like many other people there's a girl I miss that I can't get over and a string of girls I made terrible mistakes with. Keep telling myself "it'll get better" but seriously doubting it.

youtu.be/-SzXk6wEToY

Would love some feedback. Are there any unknown sketch channels I should check out?

Can't give you much advice tbh cuz i don't have a lot of experience with girls but trust me i'll get better there's always someone else

Watch mr nobody

I like the music in your videos and it looks like you got quite a lot of subcribers

Hey thanks man. Yeah we're doing ok. I'm just impatient I guess. I've had a shit ton of failed channels, and told myself that I'd give it one more shot with this one. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. I guess there's no reason to think like that though

Honestly the amount of content that gets posted to youtube only a slither of channels actually get the massive amount of views.

As long as you enjoy creating it you'll gradually get people interested in your channel and hopefully the right person views it and it can lead to other opportunities :-)

You should propaly check smosh and you should propaly make a few parody of movies or videogames that will get people interesting in your channel

i had a break up recently, nothing too out of the ordinary. she was amazing, crazy talented (could sing and draw like no other). turned out it was a lesbian dating me out of pity. she's with another girl now.

we were dating for two months

Why did she feel pety on you

very close to suicide. i miss my ex, very lonely, im a 3/10 on an average day. i havent showed in 5 days or brushed my teeth in 3 weeks.

i keep messaging her but she has a new bf. nothing else to live for

Forget about your Ex if you have friends hangout with them,so you don't feel lonely. Find another girl to date pretty simple and take care of your body :)

honestly, im not sure. we had been friends for over a year, dated in the past but never got too serious. difference with this go around is that things got pretty real with a quickness. on top of that, there was an out-of-state performing arts college in New York she's had her eyes on for a while now. our breakup didn't end with an argument, just a really sad conversation including things like "im really just not happy with a man, im happy with a woman." and plenty of sorries were exchanged on both parts. i specifically recall the topic of her dating me just so i would feel better about myself. we're still really good friends, though. it just hurts a whole bunch for me right now.

>Was going to university
>Full ride military scholarship
>Failed Calc 2
>Scholarship revoked, now I owe $15k back to the military
>Dropped out of school
>Moved back in with parents
>Pissed at myself for not being smart enough to pass Calculus
>Will probably an hero because I owe a shit ton of money and won't amount to anything worthwhile now that I'm out of school

Its better for the both of you to be friends. You can still talk to her so you haven't really loss her so don't feel bad about yourself

Yeah, but I've had feelings for her for a long time now. Even after we dated for shits and giggles a few years back. I know it's better this way, I know I shouldn't complain, but I love her a lot and I can't quite get the whole "never again" bit out of my head. I realize fully that there are others, but that doesn't make this process any easier.

I'm pretty sure you can ask for finacial help somewhere, so you can pay for the money you own.

Oh and sorry for not helping a lot don't really know a lot about college

Just stop thinking about her pretty simple and move on

Easier said than done. For me, at least.

I've eaten 1 meal a day or less for the past 6 months. I'll finally have a supply of money (job recently started) sometime this week. Sad but at least I'll be able to eat again soon (all previous funds were going to bills and family, had people in and out of hospitals recently).

Dude I know how you feel. If you live in the countryside go for a walk, put your headphones in and listen to some proper angry shit. If you're in the city take a stroll into the center and window shop. If you can't be around friends be around people in general. Also never leave town without buying something small so it's worth your while. Even if it's a 99p CD of that band you said you were going to get in to. That's generally helped me a lot. Really hope you get better dude.