Just turned 27. I'm a black guy with a 9-inch bbc, who is living in nyc, working in finance and making $110...

Just turned 27. I'm a black guy with a 9-inch bbc, who is living in nyc, working in finance and making $110,000 a year with a computer science degree, sleeping with 1 steady white gf (marriage material) and 2 steady side chicks (also both white and both work in the office and know about each other), and not counting the one night stands you encounter in normal nyc nightlife. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXGwM__cyUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ask me anything.
With all that great shit going on in your life, how does it feel knowing that you will always be a nigger?

Can I see a tagged picture of your penis? Write niggerfaggot on the paper so I know it's you.

serious questions only

Why do you lie on the Internet to upset people on an anonymous image board?

i haven't lied about anything. thanks for the question anyway.

Fpbp

Timestamp your nigger hand right now.

>serious questions only
Bullshit, your post screams bait, and all you're trying to do is piss of whitey. Your bait game is weak bro

anyone needs any life advice?

where the timestamp at? m'nigga

What would you do for a clondike bar.
Would you recommend getting into that field. What seems to be really taking off right now.

>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen african swallow?

>9 inches
>BBC

Show us your time stamped cock you nigger

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Omfg lmaoooooooo. Nigger BTFO in one sentence. Thanks for that user.

African or European?

Why u don't stop being nigger?

Write down
Niggernogger4chan followed by the current date.

> all that bullshit
> on Cred Forums

Poor quality bait

now that i've established my identity credentials, can i answer anything for anyone?

>black
>work in finance
Top kek

Yeah, explain the black scholes model to me.

Autistic nigger faggot

Actually, that is a serious question.

According to BLM sjws and other assorted libtards, systemic racism means blacks will always be considered inferior to whites, no matter what the circumstances. How do you feel about that?

no one making 6 figures had that shitty carpet foh

Do you have a fucked up belly button?

topfuckingkek

enjoy your fame on reddit tomorrow

Can you give me work?
I have a degree in Communication.
Also I have a diploma in marketing and advertising.

also dating white women cause not even nigger likes nigger

>married
>sleeping with other women
>unhappy with marriage
>unhappy marriage = unhappy life

Bro you got probs bra. You have all this shit supposedly yet you are a coon who wants whites to accept you. You live your life for us to accept you but that can never be. Even if a white girl fucks you you aren't white.

it's an existential threat that doesn't need to be. no one can deny that.

Holy fucking shit hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Obviously you haven't fully developed your masculinity because you need to seek the approval of others.

take a (you) and get out

i've slept with plenty of black and latina women. it just so happens that the one that i really think i marrige quality is white, and i happen to work around a lot of white people so my stead side pieces tend to also be white. simply a matter of proximity.

it's an AMA. I thought I might be able to provide some guidance.

>i happen to work around a lot of white people
Affirmative action is fucking disease on this country

Is the pic related OP?

I was always afraid that black chicks smelled bad because most black people do, but I finally fucked a petite qt3.14 black girl that I met at a club and she didn't smell at all. All her friends were white though, so that might have made a difference.
Do you think asian people smell worse than white people or black people?

Too bad you're a nigger, I'd rather be a poor fag than have to look in the mirror everyday

sorry, not me.

How does the steady chick feel about you banging all those other girls?

You're black. Most white people don't really care. A lot of white males were bitter about a perception that blacks are inherently more masculine and have larger penises which was highly exaggerated and perpetuated by media. Largely this was an extension of slave narratives that still affect the perception of black people today. Obviously there will be blacks who have big penises. There will be blacks who have successful careers. The majority of whites don't care and most white men are attracted to black women and all races of women in fact.

K den, buddy.

Sage

How does it feel knowing that other black people think you're a coon and your white whore loving ways almost completely make you lose your right to do anything but go fuck yourself.

Most of us don't need guidance from a nigger, we don't need to worry about getting shoot or wondering where our dads are.

she doesn't think anything because i haven't told her about that. but to the larger issue, I shouldn't be, to be honest. i'm a compartmentalizer though.

kill yourself

is cheating supposed to be an impressive feat?
Does your dick get bigger every time you cheat like Pinocchio's nose?

Do you hide it from her or do you just not tell her?

that's largely a myth. no one thinks that and i'm well received in my old neighbour.

Why is she waifu material, but you still feel like you need to lie to her?

Also, do other black people dislike you for being educated?

Do black lives really matter more than anyone else's?

"Working"

neckbeard trying trollthread. Between that and Trump, I fucking weep for the white race.

you know the obvious answer, user.
no.

lying by omission is a thing. but like i said. i compartmentalize things.

check yourself

How does it feel knowing that those girls really don't give a shit about your "bbc" and only care about the 6 figure salary. Also, unlike you op, I'm white and don't need a 6 figure salary to get some nice white pussy. Come at me bro.

Sounds like you have girls that you have sex with. I don't think you want to get married. How would you compartmentalize relationships if you were in a marriage? Personally in this day and age I don't think it's so bad to maybe just have children with a girl without getting married to her but who honestly knows.

it's not something i'm proud of but i've just done it this way for so long that it's just who i am at this point, but i don't plan on continuing this much longer.

White race
Master race

$110k in NYC? sounds like you got cucked by goldman sachs to write internal IT software

He's a nigger, you didn't expect him to get paid full did you?

I'z gon change fo huh
I'z gon be good nigga fo huh!

Working in economics with a computer science degree wtfffffffff

well a good portion of them know. i'm 6'3 and workout everyday, so when i go to the club, i'm already noticeable. after a few minutes of some girl in a skin tight dress grinding on you, when you have 9-inches, they know.

I laughed

Be careful with that, Cred Forumsro. Wife material is something you don't want to fuck up. And be careful with uh... Life I guess, you know, given the situation with cops and shit.

Sure nig keep telling yourself that they care

job market is tough out there. i'm happy with my work and salary.

LOL even for a finance job outside of anything computer science related, that's a shitty wage in any financial nyc job and if that's just comp sci that's a small amount in any large market city.
>>AMA I'm a huge faggot who makes a average wage in NYC

lol is this middle school? you get boners from grinding on chicks? also going to the gym doesn't constitute "working out" your picture you provided shows something small....penis or arm that thing is pencil thin

It's called having a healthy level circulating testosterone limp dick.

like i said, i'm fine with my work and my salary.

ok "big guy"

hmm well if you don't mind the move you could make a great minority hire on the west coast where you can actually make 1.5-2x the money and not spend it all

besides quants/HFT folks, IT jobs aren't really all that well paid in finance as far as i've seen. there's really not that many interesting problems in the space outside of those areas.

i've never had any complaints about my stroke and i think that's what really matters.

What do you do in finance? Why that not pure software stuff?

Wonder who could be behind this post

>girl grinds on his dick
>soft
>tells all her friends that he can't get hard
>they all laugh at you in the bathroom

There are black men with big dicks on Earth and there are one's who lead normal lives. Stop deluding yourself.

I went with the first job offer I got out of school that offered the most pay, room for growth, and benefits. fastest hires were banks.

Many probably wouldn't be a faggot and have to post it on the internet telling others that don't give a shit

>stop deluding yourself
HAHAH

kek

femanon here.
there's nothing more awkward than when you grind on a guy and he doesn't get hard, so I don't think this is bad at all. at least you know he likes you.

If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't have replied to his thread. It obviously makes you upset. He seems like a pretty alright guy.

>femanon here

Doesn't upset me at all, I don't give a shit about niggers. I'm only here for the fuckin kek's

It must be a sad world where your head is at

110k in NYC is shit money. I'm guessing you're talking gross pay here so what 7k or so after taxes, insurance, etc.

Consider a decent (small) apartment anywhere in Manhattan or Brooklyn will run 5k/month minimum, not to mention the high cost of dining and entertainment here. Doesn't leave you with much, buddy.

Yeah, pretty safe to say you're full of shit.

You're the one behaving like a nigger though. You're the one being disrespectful. He is trying to a have a discussion because is literally what you despise and maybe he doesn't want you to hate him. If he is willing to marry a white girl maybe he isn't a racist and maybe you should be open minded.

So youre a white 17 year old with no job or friends living in your parents basement in Iowa?

It's ok, you obviously haven't been here long

If he was a white kid in Iowa he'd be a 6 2 blonde kid working the farm and on the wrestling and football team and still be better at life than you.

Go fuck yourself, I'll disrespect whoever the fuck i want to.

>Not acceptable time stamp.

WTF!? Fucking google.

$3950 for 2 beds 1 bath in gramercy park

kek
this needs to be capped

This is Cred Forums on Cred Forums. Welcome.

>working in finance
>with a computer science degree

lol look at him trying to fit in

thanks, user.

hows it feel knowing you got your job at the expense of more qualified individuals because you arent able to compete (likely also goes to you acceptance into whatever school taught you "finance")

lost

I've had racist opinions myself but I as a white person have experienced racism. And whenever I did it was always when I was around a group of black people. And it hurts to be ganged up on. It hurts to be stereotyped. So even though I have hate in my heart I try to put it aside as much as I can.

Sounds like your a pussy

There's a board for advice nigger

Or I'm just not evil? Or maybe I'm happy with the size of my penis?

i'm sorry that happened to you.

Im gonna go out on a limb here amd guess you live in the shithole that is Iowa? And ye id wrestle and do gay shit like that if I lived in the most boringest state in America. Honestly, how do you wake up each morning knowing you live in that backwater place? Does you Uncledad and Sistermom pay you for helpin around the family farm or is your 3 sqaure meals of shit your payment?

So am i, i have a happy gf of 9 months as of today

Why are you posting a fabricated story and getting strangers on the Internet to ask you questions about it as if it's your real life op?

>Gets ganged up on by black people.
>Sympathizes with them like a vagina.
Please tell me you're trolling.

OP's face realizing we see through his lie

And ya know as far as blacks necessarily being violent and shit like that I don't fucking know. I've had times when I've felt like fuck I hate all niggers and Jews and I'm gonna go find a Jewish kid I know and just kill him or just a black kid and beat the shit out of him. I could probably do either. From a physical standpoint. I'm just as violent if not for my circumstances. Cause we have some money. But I think that's not who I am.

Honestly this. Poor dialogue has been expressed on both sides because of all the deep rooted hatred. All of the energy wasted to pass negativity and violence, makes me wonder some of the things we could've accomplished by now. Still waiting for a real goddamn hoverboard.

I mean they've never done anything physical to me because unlike you I'm actually built like a man.

I was thinking the same thing haha

I will fight OP!

If that's legit, that's a steal. I have some friends that live on 20th over there that pay 3600 for 1br/.5 bath. I'm on 82nd here in a 3br/2br and pay 7000

Yeah talk about how sports are gay. You're pathetic. That's what's on your mind you faggot. And you wonder why the perception is that blacks are better athletes. Have some balls you fucking pussy. Get gay sex off of your mind.

OP is really NSA making threads about white guilt/ hate.

Agreed

all that and still a nigger

Kek

This. /Thread

honestly it's been the reason i've procrastinated so long getting a higher paying job.

can i touch it?

What does that have to do with having a girlfriend?

wasted dubs

>All these bbc/threads u mad white boi and i'm a successful black male and u r racist threads.

Starting to connect the dots.

If he's even black

control of the world runs through /b

how can you survive in nyc with only 110k?

how do white girls react to your dick?

>control of the cancer.

roommate, living frugal. there's plenty to do without going broke in nyc. it's rare when i take wifey out that i spend more than $20 or $30. plus we stay in a lot.

Why white girls? White men can have 9 inch dicks. Why are you such a fag?

same as all other girls. first kind of shocked, then really excited.
just a matter of proximity to white girls.

Not you.

>serious
>nigger

Choose one.

still hard to believe. a two bedroom is what, 5k rent a month? 20$ for two buys you what, 2 hotdogs and a can of soda at the corner stand?

>has a salary
>thinks 100k is a lot of dough
Lol
U really must be a nigger.

T.married25yearoldmanhattanlandlord

Can i have a few bucks to start a business?
Paypal.me/kasatrael

? Autistic?

How's your mix tape coming along?
Do you like sports? [who're we kidding, ofc you do!]
Is your name Tyrone? Jamal? Tupac?
Are you a menace?
How many times have you benn to jail? [c'mon... don't lie bruh...]
If you could be white, would you be? [again... c'mon... don't lie bruh...]
How's it like knowing you'll never be a creative intellectual peaceful rational human being?
How's it feel knowing you'll always be an ape? A nigger chimp incapable of rational thinking without escalating towards aggression and ooga-booga behavior?

Don't worry, I'll wait...

KYS, nigger.

we don't really do big dates anymore. normally wifey usually comes over and cooks and we watch whatever girl shows she likes to watch. we go to small thing around town, like a jazz festival or something. only amateurs rely on spend cash to impress women. i don't do that anymore.

It is an honest question. I was offered 180k to work in Ny and I turned it down for a 120k job in Seattle. That city is expensive as fuck

what was the job offer for?

> ive got a big dick
> im so secure that i need to tell people on the internet
go fuck yourself

I'm not OP but damn that copy pasta is over used as hell kek

Holy shit you're right. My bad. Never thought NYC was so expensive.

What copy/pasta?

I just came up with that on my own.

You must be a nigger to not be able to create shit out of thin air like myself.

Stay nigger, Tyrone.

top kek

The only way to be successful in life as a black guy is too actually care about your future and work hard that's literally it.

you forgot
"dont flip your shit at cops during a routine traffic stop"

Oh shit my bad user, carry on

youtube.com/watch?v=jXGwM__cyUI

Well you should call Opra Winfrey because you are one of 10000000. Most niggers are molesting their kids, selling drugs, and are a drain on society wasting tax payer dollars in prison. Be a man and help you fellow blacks who are so pathetic