So does anyone know what's up with the clowns everywhere...

So does anyone know what's up with the clowns everywhere? I was thinking it was a prank or promotion for the new "It" movie, until some legit postings of people being cut and whatnot, so big conspiracy, I think Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc4i.com/2016/09/26/deputies-arrest-man-claiming-to-be-clown-threatening-children/
youtu.be/1N5bj2Ld6Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres a video of people in my state driving down a road and a clown came out of the woods and just stared at them and walked towards them till they drove off. i live in florida.

I honestly think it's a hoax. I think it is just a bunch of friends with clown costumes that take pictures of reach other in rural areas

nbc4i.com/2016/09/26/deputies-arrest-man-claiming-to-be-clown-threatening-children/

it is almost as if a holiday based on people running around in scary costumes is coming up or something

It almost like it new but the same thing happened last years before that.. yet some how its surprising

This is some kid in Tennessee claiming he escaped a clown attack

well its pretty obvious the clown demons are preparing to take over Earths multiverse

literally the only explanation

Clowns will kill us all. I saw one trying to slice at me earlier. I hope I shot that bastard as he ran away.

>Be a month before spookfest 2016
>lets just ask the edgy betas to dress like clowns and plant cameras in every state
>boo ha

WE ARE #CLOWNSEC.
ALL YOUR FROWNS ARE BELONG TO US.

youtu.be/1N5bj2Ld6Lc

HONK!

It's just a hoax and since it's getting a lot of news coverage, a bunch of people are bandwagoning and so it seems like more than it really is. I haven't heard anything about anyone getting "cut up" or whatever OP said, but it's just some faggots trying to be edgy spooky clowns to scare people.

I'm just waiting for a story to come up where some faggot dressed up like a clown, walked out of some woods to scare someone, and then gets shot. It's bound to happen sooner or later and it will be pretty funny when it does.

Some 16 year old kid just got killed by one today in reading pa.... so yea they are on some wild shit

I shot 1 out of 7 clowns. The clown was a black guy.

Nah probably just some shit tier college kids trying to have some fun.

>living in Columbus
Literal hell

I saw a tall one trying to break in my house last night.

I saw 2 clowns and 1 of them tried to assault me with a rifle. My friend frank, killed them with his Mossberg shotgun. Am I lucky to be alive.

>self accuse and surrender
just an old guy looking for attention

Just checked, kid was killed no shit in PA today. Holy Hell

Am I the only one with a boner right now?

You are not, my friend.

I know who the clown is that killed that boy. Hint: go to the far west of the state he was killed in.

Yea man I wasn't lying

Czech em

> when you have nothing better to do than dress up as a clown and cut children.

Why is the u.s So fucked up, This shit only happens over there. Atleast in europe we have normal criminals.

I've been surrounded by clowns all my life. I think my brothers are trying to drive me insane by bringing therm around. My brothers even force me to work with them. Please help me escape this living hell, I am slowly losing my mind.
- Charles Ringling

This post is now under investigation.
Lol JFK